PDA

View Full Version : I Do Think That Being White Is Overrated

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2014, 06:45 PM
and no..I'm not speaking from experience...there used to be a time when being white was honorable....where racists were all rich land owning Barons...now every tom, dick, and harry think they qualify to be racist just because they're white...I mean some white people like 99.9% on this board are middle of the road or flat out poor and yet they think they're better than Kool which I find hilarious...if you're white and Kool gets more white pussy than you then shame on you...:lol most of you guys are nothing but fat belly, beer guzzling, chicken wing eating pigs....no way man are you even close to my pedigree...I think you guys are trying to piggy back off the real white wealthy and privileged while you yourselves are beta's...:hat

DarrinS
03-23-2014, 07:56 PM
deep toughts

ChumpDumper
03-23-2014, 08:18 PM
It's still a pretty sweet gig.

spurraider21
03-23-2014, 08:20 PM
does armenian count as white?

benefactor
03-23-2014, 08:27 PM
:tu tbh

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2014, 09:47 PM
:tu tbh

poor mexican fella...you want it bad huh?

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2014, 09:48 PM

especially if you're gay.... right Cumster?

DMX7
03-23-2014, 09:48 PM
It's not.

ChumpDumper
03-23-2014, 10:04 PM
especially if you're gay.... right Cumster?Your white boyfriend treats you pretty nice, eh?

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2014, 10:11 PM
Your white boyfriend treats you pretty nice, eh?

right cumster?

Chewbacca
03-23-2014, 10:38 PM
right cumster?

:rollin http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225433&page=92&p=7204697&viewfull=1#post7204697

ChumpDumper
03-23-2014, 10:51 PM
right cumster?My, aren't you the curious one?

Just have some confidence in yourself and ask that white guy out for coffee.

Technique
03-23-2014, 11:00 PM
Being white and handsome with a big dick has its perks ill tell you that much.

CubanSucks
03-23-2014, 11:42 PM
We're seeing the start of a new era. Slowly kools starting to recognize the superior race. This isn't hard to find these days. The self-hating black is pretty common. They see their lack of worth and/or what their race has become known for and they desperately try to distance themselves. The greatest example being how black guys never go for black women anymore. And if they're lucky enough to find a foolish or naive white woman it's them who assimilate to the whites! Now let's look at current rich blacks (aka pro athletes). Why is it 99% of them try their hardest to look like they're from Portland or Williamsburg? So I'm supposed to believe blacks are the most copied race? Maybe 15 years ago.

The power's been restored. Welcome to the natural order of things, kool

tbh

Gummi Clutch
03-24-2014, 12:02 AM
Everybody else (that is white) knows this. Walking into a party and knowing that you are top shelf for pussy. The really hot asian girls have it in for us, while they won't bother showing the least bit of attention to other asian dudes, they get on their knees as fast as they can :lol

I actually gave this some though. I thought about being any other race and just realized how much I take what I was born into for granted. Made my day so much better, thanks.

Rogue
03-24-2014, 06:24 AM
being white is still better than being anything else but compared to the pride and the sense of supremacy held by most white people in the 20th century, being white is indeed "overrated" in a society which's ruled by Jewish people and the same one which's been so badly spoiled by the yellow fucks.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Everybody else (that is white) knows this. Walking into a party and knowing that you are top shelf for pussy. The really hot asian girls have it in for us, while they won't bother showing the least bit of attention to other asian dudes, they get on their knees as fast as they can :lol

I actually gave this some though. I thought about being any other race and just realized how much I take what I was born into for granted. Made my day so much better, thanks.

I know for a fact I can pull finer ho's than you....it's 2014 brah...that shit you talking is outdated ere one knows they want the BBC...:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 07:50 AM
being white is still better than being anything else but compared to the pride and the sense of supremacy held by most white people in the 20th century, being white is indeed "overrated" in a society which's ruled by Jewish people and the same one which's been so badly spoiled by the yellow fucks.

seems you have an admirer Rogie

CosmicCowboy
03-24-2014, 09:04 AM
Still :lmao @ Koolaid's butthurt and massive overcompensation for being rejected by CF.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 09:08 AM
Still :lmao @ Koolaid's butthurt and massive overcompensation for being rejected by CF.

you obviously got a lot to learn about the great Kool :hat

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 09:13 AM

you still on that, old man? get over it lol. i've actually seen some pics of the white girls kool has on his team and they are indeed sexy as hell. the brother is laying pipe to that white poon tang and i aint mad.

Katherine Robinson
03-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Being white and handsome with a big dick has its perks ill tell you that much.

Something you and your crap stained white pants dream of regularly.

CosmicCowboy
03-24-2014, 09:49 AM
:lol at the internet "studs" backing each other up.

http://www.totalfascism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/The-Tale-of-the-Whale-and-the-Ape.jpg

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 09:50 AM
that shit you talking is outdated ere one knows they want the BBC...:lol

Preach, son.

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 10:01 AM
:lol at the internet "studs" backing each other up.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=117489,filename=whtie.jpg

pic fail.

did/do you have a crush on funt? it seems like it. just come out with it already, doggie.

CosmicCowboy
03-24-2014, 10:12 AM
pic fail.

did/do you have a crush on funt? it seems like it. just come out with it already, doggie.

Fixed it with another one. There are tons of examples of y'all with your hot white team players.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Fixed it with another one. There are tons of examples of y'all with your hot white team players.

Look at this damn Sherlock over here, y'all :lol

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 10:19 AM

and there are tons on top of tons of examples of us with some sexy white, hispanic and asian women. whats ya point?

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 10:24 AM
and there are tons on top of tons of examples of us with some sexy white, hispanic and asian women. whats ya point?

He's tryna make himself feel better.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 10:26 AM
pic fail.

actually he does...he was mad as fuck that we shared all those PM's I got closer to hitting that Lesbo pussy than he ever will...he's salty about that...Funt came out with her evidence but forgot I still had mine :lol

Spur-Addict
03-24-2014, 10:26 AM

Sounds like a psychological defense mechanism for white women fucking and having kids with black men tbh

Joseph Kony
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM
"we get more pussy than you!"

Essentially the problem with n!ggers in general. They think that's all there is in life :lol like Thomas Jefferson said, they are creatures of the body, not of the mind

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM

word.

actually he does...he was mad as fuck that we shared all those PM's I got closer to hitting that Lesbo pussy than he ever will...he's salty about that...Funt came out with her evidence but forgot I still had mine :lol

cc is an old school white supremacist and they are very protective over their women. even the one's they have never met in life. kinda sad to see him act like this.

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM

Sounds like a psychological defense mechanism for white women fucking and having kids with black men tbh

exactly

Essentially the problem with n!ggers in general. They think that's all there is in life :lol like Thomas Jefferson said, they are creatures of the body, not of the mind

nobody in here said that, though. stop making stuff up.

CosmicCowboy
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM

Only rappers and actors with money. Not broke dick fatty chasers like y'all.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM

And charging in from left field spewing straight drivel is Kony, per par :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM
word.

cc is an old school white supremacist and they are very protective over their women. even the one's they have never met in life. kinda sad to see him act like this.

:lol I know he is...I even fucked a white chic once with a Klan pillow sheet over my head. (one that I made from old pillow covers) and cleaned my dick off with a confederate flag replica...he'd be proud....:lol

what's hilarious is that his party hates gays and yet he's all up in CF's dirty laundry

LoneStarState'sPride

This fool doesn't know me from Adam, but somehow thinks he knows that I'm broke and my wife (yeah, my wife is white) is a fatty.

I really need to come down here more often. Forgot the pure lulz to be had :lol

Joseph Kony
And charging in from left field spewing straight drivel is Kony, per par :lol

shut the fuck up uncle tom

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 10:37 AM

and scientists and scholars like De Grasse and Louis Gates :hat

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-24-2014, 10:37 AM
:lol... until you fuck a sexy white girl (and I mean legit sexy.. not snicker licker or busted fat ones) you cannot say being white is overrated.

Lets face it, if you are black, you won't fuck the top level of sexy white girls.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 10:38 AM
Sales must be slow today on CC's burnt ass BBQ business stand :lol

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 10:39 AM
shut the fuck up uncle tom

You try too hard, man :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 10:39 AM
:lol... until you fuck a sexy white girl (and I mean legit sexy.. not snicker licker or busted fat ones) you cannot say being white is overrated.

Lets face it, if you are black, you won't fuck the top level of sexy white girls.

you white boys are still delusional I see.... LOL

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM
even Steve Jobs widow is getting the black pipe now....sure it's still taboo in some circles...but what you don't know doesn't hurt you CC ;-)

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM

again, stop making up stuff to fit your white supremacist narrative.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM

.....and then the unicorn leapt over the rainbow.

The End, children!

brock_lobster
More hate and ignorance rampant in this thread. Can't we all just be one as God's children?

God bless

CosmicCowboy
again, stop making up stuff to fit your white supremacist narrative.

Only when you faggots quit making up shit to fit you "black internet stud" narrative.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 10:44 AM

Hello Mr Little Dick :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
.....and then the unicorn leapt over the rainbow.

The End, children!

:lol cry all you want.. but take a look of any sexy white chick on any movie, tv show, college, etc. and see if she's fucking with a homeboy

Koolaid_Man
Only when you faggots quit making up shit to fit you "black internet stud" narrative.

:lol my dick is wittle

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 10:45 AM

Not my fault your feeble brain can't accept the fact that we take the pick of the women we want, on the regular :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 10:45 AM
:lol cry all you want.. but take a look of any sexy white chick on any movie, tv show, college, etc. and see if she's fucking with a homeboy

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao yeah because all the sexy white chics are limited to TV :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 10:47 AM
fact is proven by many studies not just white women but women in general find black men more attractive than other races..it's why they be creeping on the nice guy white guy hubbies

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

I was laughing at your trolling ass :lol

And it's funny that you mention college since that's where I slapped a ring on mine.

Go head on with your bad self.

Koolaid_Man
Timmy married a white chic....and Kori Ellis got a her "black man" too ;-)

Trill Clinton

huh. y'all starting the peacocking with this post.

again, chill out on the insecure white supremacy.

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 10:49 AM

no lyf3, you my homie but...no...just no.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 10:49 AM
huh. y'all starting the peacocking with this post.

again, chill out on the insecure white supremacy.

He's a white supremacist that likely eats at Taco Bell :lmao

CosmicCowboy
03-24-2014, 10:51 AM
LOL.

I guess those hot white women y'all talk about incessantly must be ashamed to be seen in public with their black fuck toys then. Virtually every time I see a biracial couple in public the girl is a fat skank.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-24-2014, 10:51 AM
Timmy married a white chic....and Kori Ellis got a her "black man" too ;-)

meh he's famous and the greatest player of the generation.. doesn't really count. he's from the virgin islands he's not technically black.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-24-2014, 10:52 AM
no lyf3, you my homie but...no...just no.

haha there's exceptions no doubt.. but all the sexy girls that i've met that fuck with my homies are easy as hell

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 10:54 AM
LOL.

I guess those hot white women y'all talk about incessantly must be ashamed to be seen in public with their black fuck toys then. Virtually every time I see a biracial couple in public the girl is a fat skank.

So you ogle fatties, then. They see you lookin' :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 10:57 AM
vf17W212Ps0

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM
LOL.

that's cuz you live the peckerwoods :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM
haha there's exceptions no doubt.. but all the sexy girls that i've met that fuck with my homies are easy as hell

you're not getting top shelf pussy....we've established this already

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 10:59 AM
LOL.

interracial you mean. anyways if thats all you see its because you walk around with white supremacy blinders on. personally, i'm young, handsome and a professional, so the interracial couples i see and am around are typically good looking couples. all of my friends who date interracially have gorgeous girlfriends. all of my friends who date within their race have gorgeous girlfriends.

if you can point out a brotha who is handsome, smart and successful who is dating a whale, i'd love to see it. also point out a handsome, smart and successful white/asian/hispanic male with a white whale while ya at it.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM
interracial you mean. anyways if thats all you see its because you walk around with white supremacy blinders on. personally, i'm young, handsome and a professional, so the interracial couples i see and am around are typically good looking couples. all of my friends who date interracially have gorgeous girlfriends. all of my friends who date within their race have gorgeous girlfriends.

if you can point out a brotha who is handsome, smart and successful who is dating a whale, i'd love to see it. also point out a handsome, smart and successful white/asian/hispanic male with a white whale while ya at it.

Cosmic salty as fuck....he's old and his little 2 inch pecker is likely shriveled up already...dude is living a joke of a life thinking it's still 1950 while I'm usually in and out like a robbery :lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM
Hey Trill real talk...I'm bout to go score me some white meat in just a min...gotta drive 40 miles but it's worth it....Keep holding it down....ohhh and CC I should be releasing my nut at about 12:30...make sure you eating a roast beef sandwhich with lots of Mayo at about 12:30....:lol

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

Trill layin' down truth. Per par.

The amount of attractive interracial couples my wife and I encounter is truly ridiculous. Even living in lily-white Missouri right now, if there's a mixed couple walking around town, to a couple they are good looking.

Sorry you consort with whales.

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 11:09 AM
Cosmic salty as fuck....he's old and his little 2 inch pecker is likely shriveled up already...dude is living a joke of a life thinking it's still 1950 while I'm usually in and out like a robbery :lmao

he is and its funny as hell!http://i60.tinypic.com/2hft6bd.png

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 11:14 AM
He sticks so faithfully to his white supremacist schtick that it makes me think he's a long-range troll. I think to myself, "surely people no longer think like this, much less say it aloud even in an anonymous forum."

But then again, I'll still catch some old white (and, yes, black smh) curmudgeons giving me and Mrs. LSSP dirty looks sometimes when we're out, so I guess it's possible.

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 11:16 AM
Trill layin' down truth. Per par.

The amount of attractive interracial couples my wife and I encounter is truly ridiculous. Even living in lily-white Missouri right now, if there's a mixed couple walking around town, to a couple they are good looking.

Sorry you consort with whales.

yea man, a lot of these supremacists expose themselves with some of the shit they say. seems like they're surrounded by nothing but a bunch of ugly and broke black people...they must live in the hood or close to it.

congrats on your marriage, though.

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 11:19 AM
He sticks so faithfully to his white supremacist schtick that it makes me think he's a long-range troll. I think to myself, "surely people no longer think like this, much less say it aloud even in an anonymous forum."

But then again, I'll still catch some old white (and, yes, black smh) curmudgeons giving me and Mrs. LSSP dirty looks sometimes when we're out, so I guess it's possible.

he is most def a troll. you should have seen his work in the trayvon martin/george zimmerman threads, three of them. dude should have been on zimmerman's legal team the way he defended that coward.

CosmicCowboy
03-24-2014, 11:20 AM

I have no problem with interracial marriages. Just observing that most (not all) of the women with the "normal" black guys are fat skanks. But then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and If you think they are attractive then more power to you.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 11:22 AM
yea man, a lot of these supremacists expose themselves with some of the shit they say. seems like they're surrounded by nothing but a bunch of ugly and broke black people...they must live in the hood or close to it.

That's gotta be it. But hey, I think racists were put on this earth for our comic relief, so I guess they serve a purpose.

congrats on your marriage, though

Preesh, bro. Three years this year. We're still young and pretty :lol

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 11:26 AM
I have no problem with interracial marriages. Just observing that most (not all) of the women with the "normal" black guys are fat skanks.

Your "observation" is as biased as it is incorrect. Take it from me. I guarandamntee I have been more places than you and have a larger sample size of experiences on this matter upon which to base my conclusions.

But then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and If you think they are attractive then more power to you.

Backhanded compliment. I catch guys eyefucking my wife all the time when we're out because it takes some folks an extra beat to put two and two together. It ain't just me, but you're welcome to give us your observations from your little alternate fairy land.

You amuse me greatly.

CosmicCowboy
03-24-2014, 11:29 AM
Your "observation" is as biased as it is incorrect. Take it from me. I guarandamntee I have been more places than you and have a larger sample size of experiences on this matter upon which to base my conclusions.

Backhanded compliment. I catch guys eyefucking my wife all the time when we're out because it takes some folks an extra beat to put two and two together. It ain't just me, but you're welcome to give us your observations from your little alternate fairy land.

You amuse me greatly.

And you self proclaimed internet studs amuse the hell out of me too.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM
And you self proclaimed internet studs amuse the hell out of me too.

I ain't bragging. I'm a normal looking guy. Like to think of myself as attractive, but don't we all? I'm a military brat, and I'm in the military now. I've lived a fuckload of places and see more examples of attractive mixed couples than not. I don't make a ton of money (military), and I'm no sex expert, but my wife is attractive (again, not bragging--she keeps herself in shape religiously) and she likes my BBC enough that her pussy's on lock, which is all that matters at the end of the day.

If that makes you think I'm a braggart, then you don't comprehend braggadocio. Or you're trolling.

Most likely both :lol

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 11:38 AM
I ain't bragging. I'm a normal looking guy. Like to think of myself as attractive, but don't we all? I'm a military brat, and I'm in the military now. I've lived a fuckload of places and see more examples of attractive mixed couples than not. I don't make a ton of money (military), and I'm no sex expert, but my wife is attractive (again, not bragging--she keeps herself in shape religiously) and she likes my BBC enough that her pussy's on lock, which is all that matters at the end of the day.

If that makes you think I'm a braggart, then you don't comprehend braggadocio. Or you're trolling.

Most likely both :lol

stop bragging you stud muffin!!! negroes are to be seen and not heard!

mrsmaalox
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Being black is overrated too I think. Or any color. Unless you can be chartreuse or plaid or something vibrant.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Let me shut my mouth up in here :lol

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
Being black is overrated too I think. Or any color.

Please don't introduce logic and reason into this thread. We're here to watch the fools cavort :lol

Unless you can be chartreuse or plaid or something vibrant.

Just watch, by the time whatever kids I decide to have come of age, this will be a viable option sweeping the nation. Calling it now :lol

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 12:33 PM
and no..I'm not speaking from experience...there used to be a time when being white was honorable....where racists were all rich land owning Barons...now every tom, dick, and harry think they qualify to be racist just because they're white...I mean some white people like 99.9% on this board are middle of the road or flat out poor and yet they think they're better than Kool which I find hilarious...if you're white and Kool gets more white pussy than you then shame on you...:lol most of you guys are nothing but fat belly, beer guzzling, chicken wing eating pigs....no way man are you even close to my pedigree...I think you guys are trying to piggy back off the real white wealthy and privileged while you yourselves are beta's...:hat

Forget all the sex malarky BS aside, and concentrate on your original premiss, there is no way you can put yourself in a white guys shoes, anymore than they could understand you, or an Asian, or an American Indian, or a Mexican American. Or even a green man from the moon for that matter, unless you were able to magically change your color.
So how on earth would you know that being white is overrated?
It is a preposterous notion.

About the only thing you can truly say is being poor, or being rich, is overrated, but only if you have been both. Because otherwise you have no frame of reference to base it on.

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 12:40 PM
Being black is overrated too I think. Or any color. Unless you can be chartreuse or plaid or something vibrant.

Wow, I am beginning to really appreciate you more and more.
Absolutely fantastic unbiased untrollish insight.
I applaud you again for the second time today!

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 01:04 PM
Or even a green man from the moon

Oh, so why's it gotta be a green man, huh? Why not a pink one?

I see how it is.

:lol

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Oh, so why's it gotta be a green man, huh? Why not a pink one?

I see how it is.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 04:06 PM
Wow, I am beginning to really appreciate you more and more.
Absolutely fantastic unbiased untrollish insight.
I applaud you again for the second time today!

you can be as nice as u wanna be..you still ain't gettin no pussy muthafucker :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 04:08 PM
Forget all the sex malarky BS aside, and concentrate on your original premiss, there is no way you can put yourself in a white guys shoes, anymore than they could understand you, or an Asian, or an American Indian, or a Mexican American. Or even a green man from the moon for that matter, unless you were able to magically change your color.
So how on earth would you know that being white is overrated?
It is a preposterous notion.

About the only thing you can truly say is being poor, or being rich, is overrated, but only if you have been both. Because otherwise you have no frame of reference to base it on.

no it's not...maybe for those with limited intellectual capacity...

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 05:57 PM
you can be as nice as u wanna be..you still ain't gettin no pussy muthafucker :lol

Apparently that is all you are capable of thinking about, and from looking at most of your threads, that appears to be the limit of your intellectual abilities as well.
You do know that it is the epitome of an immature juvenile character flaw, don't you?
And it usually comes with a need to prove how virile you are when the actual truth is, that you are sorely inadequate sexually, and that you are suffering from a flaming inferiority complex.
I feel sorry for you.

no it's not...maybe for those with limited intellectual capacity...

If you had any intellectual ability at all then you would have known I was right, and that I wasn't criticizing you.
Rather I was stating a pretty commonly shared realism, namely that until you can actually walk and talk in another' skin, then you are spouting "conjecture" at best.
So I have to call into question your limited intellectual capacity. Seems more like pseudo intellectualism to me.
Thus you seem to be carrying around quite a few maladies and/or issues.
You see, the more you post about your pseudo sexual prowess i.e. have a need to convince others, the less it appears that you possess it.
Just saying. No offense meant.
:hat

CosmicCowboy
03-24-2014, 06:04 PM
XMAS with the goods.

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 06:19 PM
XMAS with the goods.

I really didn't mean to come down so hard, sincerely, but sometimes the truth is rather harsh.

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 06:33 PM
Apparently that is all you are capable of thinking about, and from looking at most of your threads, that appears to be the limit of your intellectual abilities as well.
You do know that it is the epitome of an immature juvenile character flaw, don't you?
And it usually comes with a need to prove how virile you are when the actual truth is, that you are sorely inadequate sexually, and that you are suffering from a flaming inferiority complex.
I feel sorry for you.

If you had any intellectual ability at all then you would have known I was right, and that I wasn't criticizing you.
Rather I was stating a pretty commonly shared realism, namely that until you can actually walk and talk in another' skin, then you are spouting "conjecture" at best.
So I have to call into question your limited intellectual capacity. Seems more like pseudo intellectualism to me.
Thus you seem to be carrying around quite a few maladies and/or issues.
You see, the more you post about your pseudo sexual prowess i.e. have a need to convince others, the less it appears that you possess it.
Just saying. No offense meant.
:hat

so many words...so much emo....seems you had quite a bit on your chest....feel better now :lmao

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 06:44 PM
This thread continues its prolonged detour into retardery :lol

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 07:27 PM
This thread continues its prolonged detour into retardery :lol

I have to agree, LSSP.
It started out that way.
Why should it not finish that way?
The notion or concept truly is retarded.
Don't know how he distorted and twisted things to somehow equate it to being "so much emo", but that is par for the course coming from this poster IMHO.

And Kool, honestly, I don't feel any better about it now than I did when I read the premiss in the first place.
Surely you can come up with more intelligent threads than this, and I don't mean your usual chest pumping sexual BS either.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 07:36 PM
I have to agree, LSSP.
It started out that way.
Why should it not finish that way?

MmmmMMMM, I love me some full circle threads, not gonna lie :lol

The notion or concept truly is retarded.

Mrs. Maalox had the post of the thread, tbqh. Everything else has been monkeyshines by comparison.

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 07:47 PM
MmmmMMMM, I love me some full circle threads, not gonna lie :lol

Mrs. Maalox had the post of the thread, tbqh. Everything else has been monkeyshines by comparison.

You have a great way of understating the obvious. :lol As 2120 said, kool is probably just baiting, which IMHO is a troll tactic.
Also I agree with you about MrsMaalox and even applauded her for it, which certainly didn't ingratiate me with the OP, but the truth is the truth.
May as well ask which of these two answers is better, "yes, or no".
Hopefully the OP can bring some better thread concepts to the table next time.

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 07:52 PM
One of my favorite comedians, Eddie Murphy, sung it best when he sang, "kill the whities". That was funny.

It's been my experience over the years that those who feel the need to constantly profess their sexual prowess, are the same ones with the most sexual problems.
Just saying since that seems to be 98% of the threads the OP starts.

ChumpDumper
03-24-2014, 07:57 PM
so many words...so much emo....seems you had quite a bit on your chest....feel better now :lmaoNowhere near the number of words you posted when CF publicly humiliated you.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 07:57 PM
Of course this is a troll thread :lol

It's also a great way to kill time. Wish I could post on ST from work (that's the whole reason I haven't posted here much recently).

As for better thread concepts on this board........have you forgotten where you are? :lol

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 07:59 PM
White woman are after moneyperiod (ok not ALL). But the top shelf are, because they are princesses in their mind. Ok lets look at Tim Duncan, Yes Tim got a pretty fine white girl and look what happened. Divorced and she got paid. Black men don't understand this yet. I agree that most Black men with Fine White women have money/Drugs. It may be a fact.

I agree in present day American society, to a degree, but other cultures and countries are quite different.
It is so easy to type cast.
Tbqh, women have been fighting an uphill battle in this society for ages, one can hardly blame them for using their assets to the best of their abilities to get ahead.

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 08:01 PM
Of course this is a troll thread :lol

It's also a great way to kill time. Wish I could post on ST from work (that's the whole reason I haven't posted here much recently).

As for better thread concepts on this board........have you forgotten where you are? :lol

Yes, apparently I have, the "troll forum".
You know exactly how to put me in my place!
I applaud you.

It's too bad you don't live in San Antonio, you'ld be great at one of the GTGs.

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 08:11 PM
Nowhere near the number of words you posted when CF publicly humiliated you.

Too bad you live in Austin because you would be great at one of the GTGs too.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 08:11 PM

Yes, apparently I have, the "troll forum".
You know exactly how to put me in my place!
I applaud you.

It's too bad you don't live in San Antonio, you'ld be great at one of the GTGs.

Wasn't tryna front you out or anything :lol

And damn I miss San Antonio. Wifey and I are hoping to land there after we're done with the Air Force in a few years. Got married there and love the city.

Planning to try and travel in to make a Spurs game or two next season, though.

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 08:16 PM
Wasn't tryna front you out or anything :lol

And damn I miss San Antonio. Wifey and I are hoping to land there after we're done with the Air Force in a few years. Got married there and love the city.

Planning to try and travel in to make a Spurs game or two next season, though.

I know you weren't, but even so, it was gentle kidding at best.
And I love poking fun at myself anyway, it keeps me grounded.
Let me know when you guys make it down here again, dinner will be my treat.

I bet you both miss the Mexican food.

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 08:18 PM
2120 would be great at a GTG too, especially if he brings the nachos.

And who knows, maybe even Blake would be a good boy at a GTG.

Not.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 08:25 PM
I know you weren't, but even so, it was gentle kidding at best.
And I love poking fun at myself anyway, it keeps me grounded.

Same. Message boards are supposed to be fun, anyways. Even if I'm the butt of the joke, I'm still having a good time :lol

Let me know when you guys make it down here again, dinner will be my treat.

I bet you both miss the Mexican food.

Oh man, you have no idea :lol The garbage that passes for "mexican" food up here is shameful. A downright travesty--these poor devils don't even know what they're missing out on smh.

And thanks for the gesture! The same applies if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods up here in MO. About an hour east of Kansas City. Just ask anyone for the black Aggie and most likely they'll know who you're talmbout :lol

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 08:39 PM
Same. Message boards are supposed to be fun, anyways. Even if I'm the butt of the joke, I'm still having a good time :lol

Oh man, you have no idea :lol The garbage that passes for "mexican" food up here is shameful. A downright travesty--these poor devils don't even know what they're missing out on smh.

And thanks for the gesture! The same applies if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods up here in MO. About an hour east of Kansas City. Just ask anyone for the black Aggie and most likely they'll know who you're talmbout :lol

Will do.
And if you ever get up to Vermont, a good friend of mine and his wife moved up there and opened up an excellent Mexican food restaurant. High dollar, but the same food as here and the locals are eating it up right and left.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 08:40 PM
Can't imagine whatever business would drag me up that way, but I will definitely keep that in mind!

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 08:44 PM
Can't imagine whatever business would drag me up that way, but I will definitely keep that in mind!

Military is liable to take you anywhere.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 08:46 PM
Ain't that the truth.

As long as I wind up in the Alamo City when it's all said and done, I'm happy. I'll fly my desk like a good little Airman in the meantime :lol

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 08:48 PM
Ain't that the truth.

As long as I wind up in the Alamo City when it's all said and done, I'm happy. I'll fly my desk like a good little Airman in the meantime :lol

Do you think we have successfully sidetracked this retarded thread by now?

Clipper Nation
03-24-2014, 08:49 PM

^ Troll

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 08:51 PM

#MissionAccomplished

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 08:56 PM
#MissionAccomplished

Yes, and the proof is in the pudding, a consummate troll, CN, calling me a troll.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 08:58 PM
I'm kinda disappointed that I haven't been called a troll yet, tbh.

Slyly reaches for :racist: card.......

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 09:01 PM
I'm kinda disappointed that I haven't been called a troll yet, tbh.

Slyly reaches for :racist: card.......

I thought Blake did that to you.
Or do you refer to his troll cronies, like Kony, DJR210, CN, B Brasky, and the rest?

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 09:06 PM
I was looking for the cronies tonight, tbh. Blake calls me a troll as a pre-emptive reverse troll most of the time :lol

Ah well, back to watching Austin Daye.

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 09:36 PM
White woman are after moneyperiod (ok not ALL). But the top shelf are, because they are princesses in their mind. Ok lets look at Tim Duncan, Yes Tim got a pretty fine white girl and look what happened. Divorced and she got paid. Black men don't understand this yet. I agree that most Black men with Fine White women have money/Drugs. It may be a fact.

fam, ALL top shelf women are after money. what models of any race are settling for scrub ass dudes?

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 09:39 PM
fam, ALL top shelf women are after money. what models of any race are settling for scrub ass dudes?

Unless they are already filthy rich, then they can pick and choose, don't you think?

Koolaid_Man
03-24-2014, 09:43 PM
Unless they are already filthy rich, then they can pick and choose, don't you think?

has Maalox given you any ass yet for kissing hers so thoroughly :lol

Trill Clinton
03-24-2014, 09:45 PM

absolutely. i doubt they're picking and choosing broke guys or average joe's. they tend to go with men in the same tax bracket or higher. for the record, i'm assuming 2120's definition of top shelf are supermodels. if that's the case, then their all about money/power.

and if my girl happens to be stalking my posts, baby i think you are the most beautiful woman on planet earth. thank you for choosing me:toast

LoneStarState'sPride
03-24-2014, 09:48 PM
and if my girl happens to be stalking my posts, baby i think you are the most beautiful woman on planet earth. thank you for choosing me:toast

What a saccharine-laden post.

I cannot help but approve.

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 09:49 PM
absolutely. i doubt they're picking and choosing broke guys or average joe's. they tend to go with men in the same tax bracket or higher. for the record, i'm assuming 2120's definition of top shelf are supermodels. if that's the case, then their all about money/power.

Good damage control there.