PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Boris 'The Animal' Diaw or David Lee 2.0

FkLA
03-23-2014, 09:43 PM
Who you got ?

Be advised this can be a strong reflection of your intelligence (or lack thereof in a lot of cases).

Also if someone can post their stats and graphics that show how effective these players are at playing defense it'd be much appreciated. I'd do it myself but I am on my phone and busy engineering tbh.

spurraider21
03-23-2014, 09:43 PM
just drop it

irishock
03-23-2014, 09:49 PM
You gave a shit take 2 fucking years ago, man :lol... just give it up and move on.

HI-FI
03-23-2014, 09:49 PM
:lol

FkLA
03-23-2014, 09:51 PM
Shut up and vote you dumb scrubs.

spurraider21
03-23-2014, 09:51 PM
:lmao "im busy engineering"

FkLA
03-23-2014, 10:03 PM
:lmao "im busy engineering"

Hahahahah :lmao

I get it it's funny bc UTSA can't produce engineers, right?

Juggity
03-23-2014, 10:09 PM
Diaw 2.0 is more valuable than Lee.

Let us proceed...

Gino-Step
03-23-2014, 10:17 PM
Boris Diaw = more positionless than David Lee. No brainer.

scanry
03-23-2014, 10:47 PM
Diaw 2.0 tbh.

scanry
03-23-2014, 10:48 PM
Fkla has cursed Lee tbh. Dude hasn't been healthy since that poll.

AussieFanKurt
03-23-2014, 11:30 PM
Fkla has cursed Lee tbh. Dude hasn't been healthy since that poll.

based god 2.0?

Calispursfan11
03-23-2014, 11:35 PM
Lol this thread. Just lol.

Legacy
03-23-2014, 11:42 PM
Shut up and vote you dumb scrubs.

I can't vote just yet... I'm too busy washing my hair. :lol

TE
03-23-2014, 11:42 PM
In terms of fit, Boris tbh.

But we have to ask ourselves this: would David Lee have secured that rebound before it ended up in Allen's hands?

spurraider21
03-24-2014, 01:05 AM

It's funny because you claim to be engineering on a Sunday night while actively posting

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2014, 01:21 AM
remember when diaw was the goto guy on t he suns when amare was out injured for the season,

lmao playing against the spurs that season, relying on him to take the winning shot or posting up on anyone

Raven
03-24-2014, 03:55 AM
at this point Diaw is twice the player Lee has ever been.

spurraider21
03-24-2014, 04:36 AM
he is better than Lee now. FkLA's attempt to vindicate his original take which was shitty at the time is funny though

FkLA
03-24-2014, 05:45 AM
he is better than Lee now. FkLA's attempt to vindicate his original take which was shitty at the time is funny though

You really enjoy spewing BS don't you? The Diaw you see today is the Diaw FkLA and a select few (Raven comes to mind)envisioned and dreamed of as a Spur. Go read the original thread, dumbnuts.

JohnnyMax
03-24-2014, 05:48 AM
Golden State did well in the playoffs without Lee

FkLA
03-24-2014, 05:55 AM
In terms of fit, Boris tbh.

But we have to ask ourselves this: would David Lee have secured that rebound before it ended up in Allen's hands?

He's a better rebounder but not sure he makes a difference that play. From what I remember (still hurts too much to see the relplay :cry)...Kawhi had his mits on it and Manu bumped into him. Had nothing to do with Diaw. Unless you're implying Lee would've been in better position from the get go in which case it's pretty much impossible to prove.

Even if we say Lee would have it's just one play. Is he able to go from guarding the post to guarding Bron for stretches, space the floor or create open looks like Diaw was able to? My nigga Boris is such a well rounded (no pun intended) and unique player that it's really hard to duplicate his impact tbh.

Golden State did well in the playoffs without Lee

Their fans were perfectly fine with getting rid of him afterwards too. Although they were painfully aware of the fact that his albatross of a contract pretty much made that impossible.

Rogue
03-24-2014, 06:41 AM
No one can do a better job than Diaw does defending the Great Satan, tbh.

Raven
03-24-2014, 07:21 AM

i thought it was pretty legit, perhaps a little too speculative. The debate about Diaw being a better fit for the spurs because of the D was being dismissed on the ground that Diaw is a bad defender too, but obviously the argument is wrong. I don't see what's wrong about him braggin about that take tbh, he nailed it sort of.

FkLA
03-24-2014, 07:53 AM
Simply put, my argument came down to me thinking Diaw would thrive in the Spurs culture. As far as the skill set goes that was always there. That prediction was a year late but it was spot on.

But I will admit that I did pretty much give up on him getting his shit together early last year, so I apologize to Sir Boris for that. :(

DJR210
03-24-2014, 10:25 AM
http://www.necro-equine-sadism.com/beating-a-dead-horse.jpg

spurraider21
03-24-2014, 12:53 PM
Lee is the better rebounder...

Wiz
03-24-2014, 01:03 PM
Lee is the better rebounder...Diaw is the better passer, defender and shooter

spurraider21
03-24-2014, 01:05 PM
Diaw has always been an elite passer. He's a better spot up shooter from 20+ feet but Lee is easily the better scorer of the two and is also a solid passer. His game has been much more one dimensional this year though, while Diaw has improved considerably this season

FkLA
03-24-2014, 02:39 PM
Lee is the better rebounder...

Is anybody saying otherwise ?

It also has nothing to do with Lee being more one-dimensional this year. Hes always been an atrocious defender. Regardless, this Diaw is better than any year of Lee--healthy or not.

Kawhi
04-29-2014, 12:28 AM
Diaw 2.0 is more valuable than Lee.

Let us proceed...
This is true

FkLA
04-29-2014, 12:51 AM
Solid bump. The animal was unleashed tonight tbh.

Bill_Brasky
04-29-2014, 10:25 AM
That's ya BOY

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2014, 11:03 AM
will he continue to play aggressive remaining series or he has done his part and bend ove with the white flag

MeloHype
05-29-2014, 10:27 PM
:tu

FkLA
05-30-2014, 12:39 AM
:lol Clipper Nation
:lol Jodelo
:lol kamikazi_player
:lol Phillip
:lol Venti Quattro

Blake
05-30-2014, 12:42 AM
:lmao feeling validated

Phillip
05-30-2014, 01:18 PM
:lol Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500)
:lol Jodelo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=23669)
:lol kamikazi_player (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15749)
:lol Phillip (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15120)
:lol Venti Quattro (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17094)

:lol 15/10 career vs 9/5 career

Clipper Nation
05-30-2014, 01:35 PM
:lol Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500)
:lol Jodelo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=23669)
:lol kamikazi_player (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15749)
:lol Phillip (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15120)
:lol Venti Quattro (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17094)
lol Diaw > Lee

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-30-2014, 01:49 PM
lol Diaw > Lee

:lol Diaw is a way more complete player.. being a 2nd option on a team compared to a role player

Phillip
05-30-2014, 02:01 PM
:lol Diaw is a way more complete player.. being a 2nd option on a team compared to a role player

Diaw is definitely more naturally skilled and talented. I've never questioned or disagreed with that. But being more talented and skilled doesn't necessarily make you a better player.

There is a reason Diaw is used only as a role player, while Lee has been used as a 2nd option. If Diaw was unquestionably a superior basketball player to Lee, then he would have no problem securing a role as a 2nd option on a team, but his whole career has been nothing but disappointment and underachieving AS A ROLE PLAYER, at least until he went to play in Pop's fantastic system which has a history of making mediocre players overachieve, and is pretty much doing just that for Diaw.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-30-2014, 02:24 PM
Diaw is definitely more naturally skilled and talented. I've never questioned or disagreed with that. But being more talented and skilled doesn't necessarily make you a better player.

There is a reason Diaw is used only as a role player, while Lee has been used as a 2nd option. If Diaw was unquestionably a superior basketball player to Lee, then he would have no problem securing a role as a 2nd option on a team, but his whole career has been nothing but disappointment and underachieving AS A ROLE PLAYER, at least until he went to play in Pop's fantastic system which has a history of making mediocre players overachieve, and is pretty much doing just that for Diaw.

I don't agree with you completely.

Manu Ginobili is considered a bench player on the Spurs.. the Spurs don't necessarily put their best players on the floor all at once. Diaw is great, but he has never been a top option.. when he played in Phoenix his peak years.. he was a third/fourth option behind Stoudamire, Nash, Joe Johnson, etc..

I think if he was a second option he would have comparable numbers to Lee... remember Golden State has no inside presence offensively except Lee. What option would Diaw be on GS?

spurraider21
05-30-2014, 02:27 PM

Manu Ginobili is considered a bench player on the Spurs.. the Spurs don't necessarily put their best players on the floor all at once. Diaw is great, but he has never been a top option.. when he played in Phoenix his peak years.. he was a third/fourth option behind Stoudamire, Nash, Joe Johnson, etc..

I think if he was a second option he would have comparable numbers to Lee... remember Golden State has no inside presence offensively except Lee. What option would Diaw be on GS?
Diaw would flourish in a starting role on Golden State

Phillip
05-30-2014, 02:32 PM

Don't be stupid. Being a bench player doesn't always make you a role player in the manner that Diaw is. Comparing Manu to Diaw is apples to oranges.

Diaw is lazy, overweight, and loses focus frequently (at least he did prior to being on the Spurs).

If he was as good or unquestionably better than David Lee, then considering some of the situations he had presented to him through his career, he would have proven himself to be. Having opportunities to play has never been something he lacked. But he never made the best of those opportunities, usually ending up being a massive disappointment.

Phillip
05-30-2014, 02:42 PM
Diaw would flourish in a starting role on Golden State

What makes you so confident in that?

spurraider21
05-30-2014, 02:53 PM
What makes you so confident in that?
his skill set. on a team with that many shooters, his passing ability will thrive much like it does in san antonio. he'll find a slashing iggy, if the bigs shift he can slip a pass to bogut. not to mention he can space the floor even more than Lee does, and if he's in an aggressive mode (like we've seen quit a bit this year) he's just as good in the post. Lee is a better pick and roll finisher offensively though, i'll give him that. the ability to have the offense flow through him would be something david lee can't really do, especially if curry is resting. Lee isn't a bad passer at all, but he's not a guy that can initiate an offense.

and this doesn't even take defense into consideration. boris isn't cracking an all-defensive team anytime soon, but Lee has been proven to be one of the poorest paint defenders in the league, in the same mold as kevin love. diaw is a solid post defender due to his girth, and also has decent mobility to deal with stretch-4 types.

i think when FkLA first made his diaw>lee point it was ridiculous too... but the so-called "diaw 2.0" we've seen this year has made me raise my eyebrows

Clipper Nation
05-30-2014, 02:58 PM
Spurfan sucking off "Diaw 2.0" must have forgotten how fat, lazy, and unmotivated Diaw was in Charlotte before Pop's system made that scrub look good...

Nobody's pretending that Lee is some great player, but he's still better than Diaw without the benefit of the best system in the league to artificially inflate his stats :lol

Phillip
05-30-2014, 03:03 PM
his skill set. on a team with that many shooters, his passing ability will thrive much like it does in san antonio. he'll find a slashing iggy, if the bigs shift he can slip a pass to bogut. not to mention he can space the floor even more than Lee does, and if he's in an aggressive mode (like we've seen quit a bit this year) he's just as good in the post. Lee is a better pick and roll finisher offensively though, i'll give him that. the ability to have the offense flow through him would be something david lee can't really do, especially if curry is resting. Lee isn't a bad passer at all, but he's not a guy that can initiate an offense.

and this doesn't even take defense into consideration. boris isn't cracking an all-defensive team anytime soon, but Lee has been proven to be one of the poorest paint defenders in the league, in the same mold as kevin love. diaw is a solid post defender due to his girth, and also has decent mobility to deal with stretch-4 types.

i think when FkLA first made his diaw>lee point it was ridiculous too... but the so-called "diaw 2.0" we've seen this year has made me raise my eyebrows

Diaw already has basically been in that situation, and was decent, but nothing special. When Stoudemire went down, he had the opportunity to start for a whole season in Phoenix, and put up 13/6. Whereas when Lee was in good situations for his skillset, he put up 20/10.

Diaw also was a TERRIBLE paint defender in that situation as well, much like Lee.

He also had plenty of starting opportunities and seasons with plenty of minutes given to him in Charlotte as well, and was crap.

So again, I fail to see any line of reasoning to fully believe that he is a superior basketball player to David Lee. All I see is a bunch of if's and's and but's. And every bit of actual reasoning that has been presented, is completely debunked by facts.

Clipper Nation
05-30-2014, 03:07 PM
Btw, are we really supposed to believe it's a coincidence that Diaw's best years have come under D'Antoni and Pop, the two best coaches at inflating scrubs' stats? :lol

spurraider21
05-30-2014, 03:57 PM
Diaw already has basically been in that situation, and was decent, but nothing special. When Stoudemire went down, he had the opportunity to start for a whole season in Phoenix, and put up 13/6. Whereas when Lee was in good situations for his skillset, he put up 20/10.

Diaw also was a TERRIBLE paint defender in that situation as well, much like Lee.

He also had plenty of starting opportunities and seasons with plenty of minutes given to him in Charlotte as well, and was crap.

So again, I fail to see any line of reasoning to fully believe that he is a superior basketball player to David Lee. All I see is a bunch of if's and's and but's. And every bit of actual reasoning that has been presented, is completely debunked by facts.
What does this have to do with my assertion that a Diaw would thrive in golden state? That was what my entire post was about. I'm not concerning myself with what diaws post defense was like 7 years ago. There is no question that he is currently a better defensive player than David Lee

Phillip
05-30-2014, 04:09 PM
What does this have to do with my assertion that a Diaw would thrive in golden state? That was what my entire post was about. I'm not concerning myself with what diaws post defense was like 7 years ago. There is no question that he is currently a better defensive player than David Lee

1) Phoenix was basically the same thing. A jumpshooting, fast paced system. He didn't thrive there, so why would he thrive to the point that he would put up better numbers than 20/10?

2) It's easy to look like a good defender when you have good help behind you, and it's easy to look like a garbage defender when you have little to no help behind you. System makes a difference too. Diaw has Timmy behind him and a great defensive system. And even then, he is still rather mediocre defensively.

spurraider21
05-30-2014, 04:19 PM
Diaw checks Lebron for fucks sake

DAF86
05-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Would any sane Spurs fan trade Diaw for Lee straight up? No.

Would Warriors fans trade Lee for Diaw? A lot of them would. They even have a thread about getting a stretch 4 to get rid of Lee.

I think that should answer the question.

monosylab1k
05-30-2014, 06:23 PM
Would Warriors fans trade Lee for Diaw? A lot of them would. They even have a thread about getting a stretch 4 to get rid of Lee.

:lmao "we want to trade Lee for a stretch 4" is not the same as "we want to trade Lee for Diaw". The fact that you think any GS fan would take Diaw for Lee straight up (with no regard for salary cap implications) then you're exactly the Manu>Dirk retarded homer we know you are.

monosylab1k
05-30-2014, 06:29 PM

lol ignoring the argument that Diaw already played in a GS style system in Phoenix and didn't put up anywhere close to David Lee production.

Blake
05-30-2014, 07:20 PM
Would any sane Spurs fan trade Diaw for Lee straight up? No.

Lol homer

Hell yes I'd kick Boris to the curb for Lee

spurraider21
05-30-2014, 07:37 PM
I wouldn't have this season

FkLA
05-30-2014, 09:46 PM
Can't believe there are still people that would take Lee over this Diaw. :lol

I wouldn't even bother arguing with them tbh.

FkLA
05-30-2014, 09:47 PM
Lol homer

lol idiot

Blake
05-30-2014, 09:55 PM
lol idiot

that might mean something if you had actually proven that Diaw>Lee

smh utsa

FkLA
05-30-2014, 11:42 PM
that might mean something if you had actually proven that Diaw>Lee

smh utsa

I know Lee's stats are cute but can you describe his defense for me please? Bc I really don't want to have discussion with someone that probably doesn't watch him play tbh.

xellos88330
05-31-2014, 02:33 AM
Diaw fits better with the Spurs than Lee would. It really is that simple.

koriwhat
05-31-2014, 07:04 AM
And to think, I talked so much shit to diaw during the 07 finals, as parkers brother laughed sitting next to him, and then at the end of the game I shook his hand and asked when he's coming to play for sa. Called it!

DAF86
05-31-2014, 03:28 PM
Lol homer

Since when homer=realizing what player fits better in the Spurs system?

DAF86
05-31-2014, 03:30 PM
:lmao "we want to trade Lee for a stretch 4" is not the same as "we want to trade Lee for Diaw". The fact that you think any GS fan would take Diaw for Lee straight up (with no regard for salary cap implications) then you're exactly the Manu>Dirk retarded homer we know you are.

You are making your last posts before being sent to the tree?

lol taking the field and still losing.

monosylab1k
05-31-2014, 03:32 PM
You are making your last posts before being sent to the tree?

lol taking the field and still losing.

lol knowing you're a blind homer

Blake
05-31-2014, 03:38 PM
I know Lee's stats are cute but can you describe his defense for me please? Bc I really don't want to have discussion with someone that probably doesn't watch him play tbh.

This guy watches Lee play:

http://nba.si.com/2014/01/24/short-corner-david-lee-detroit-pistons-kevin-durant/

DAF86
05-31-2014, 03:40 PM
lol knowing you're a blind homer

I'm not a blind homer, I just don't feel like arguing with a guy that has proven many times to have below average basketball takes.

monosylab1k
05-31-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm not a blind homer, I just don't feel like arguing with a guy that has proven many times to have below average basketball takes.

lol this coming from manu>dirk guy

Juggity
05-31-2014, 04:20 PM
At this point, how is it even possible to argue that lee brings more to the table than Diaw?

Lee is one of the worst defensive players in the league. He hurts his team by being on the floor.

Boris can be hesitant at times, but when he's on his game, making the extra pass, bodying up Lebron, he's one of the best role players out there.

DAF86
05-31-2014, 04:36 PM
lol this coming from manu>dirk guy

lol thinking D'antoni's Lakers would win it all.

Raven
05-31-2014, 04:36 PM
Lee has been a cancer everywhere he was, it's really obvious to anyone who actually watches him play instead of just reading the boxscore.

FkLA
05-31-2014, 04:37 PM
This guy watches Lee play:

http://nba.si.com/2014/01/24/short-corner-david-lee-detroit-pistons-kevin-durant/

lol plus or minus

The red mamba is better than both of these guys, am I right?

Blake
05-31-2014, 05:48 PM
He hurts his team by being on the floor.

m>s
05-31-2014, 05:49 PM
Lee has been a cancer everywhere he was, it's really obvious to anyone who actually watches him play instead of just reading the boxscore.
that's not what his +/- says. he's always been on bad teams.

>inb4 hurrr durrrr lee sucks durrrr and some be@ner starts making straw men of my opinions on david lee to argue with

m>s
05-31-2014, 05:50 PM
lol plus or minus

>implying they play anywhere near the same amount of minutes. when you do it for 30+ minutes a night its not a fluke.

Blake
05-31-2014, 06:16 PM
Since when homer=realizing what player fits better in the Spurs system?

How do you know Lee wouldn't fit better, homer

FkLA
05-31-2014, 06:18 PM
>implying they play anywhere near the same amount of minutes. when you do it for 30+ minutes a night its not a fluke.

You do realize BonBon was the king of+/- even when he was a bigger part of the rotation, right? Yet as soon as guys like Splitter and Diaw took his minutes the Spurs stopped getting bullied by teams like Memphis.

Blake
05-31-2014, 06:22 PM
lol plus or minus

So exactly what are you using to make the determination that Diaw>Lee

:spin "anyone with any amount of basketball knowledge can tell Diaw> Lee just by watching :spin "

amirite

DAF86
05-31-2014, 06:27 PM
How do you know Lee wouldn't fit better, homer

Because he would be relegated to be a spot up shooter from mid range, not even from three 'cause he can't make them. He would be RJ but on the PF position. A talented guy that doesn't fit on the system and sucks on defense.

FkLA
05-31-2014, 06:31 PM
Because he would be relegated to be a spot up shooter from mid range, not even from three 'cause he can't make them. He would be RJ but on the PF position. A talented guy that doesn't fit on the system and sucks on defense.

That and years of Blair/Bonner have shown that a shitty defender next to Timmy isnt going to work in the playoffs for this team.

FkLA
05-31-2014, 06:34 PM
So exactly what are you using to make the determination that Diaw>Lee

:spin "anyone with any amount of basketball knowledge can tell Diaw> Lee just by watching :spin "

amirite

Yep. One guy is a good defender, has three point range and can stretch the floor, can do damage in the post, can take guys off the dribble, is an elite passer/playmaker for a bigman. The other isn't. It's really that simple tbh.

Malik Hairston
05-31-2014, 06:36 PM
I don't care about this argument or either player, but just to clarify, David Lee has great regular +/- numbers, but they become poor once they're adjusted for teammates/lineups(which is the credible way to discuss +/- metrics)..he's an average offensive player and poor defensive player, according to on/off metrics..

This doesn't account for Lee's role with the Warriors, which is a high-usage player that is asked to create more offense than he's capable of creating..I think he would look a lot better in a reduced role, tbh..

I don't think Lee would be a good fit with the Spurs, but I think the Warriors role makes him look worse than he actually is IMO..

DAF86
05-31-2014, 06:43 PM
Yep. One guy is a good defender, has three point range and can stretch the floor, can do damage in the post, can take guys off the dribble, is an elite passer/playmaker for a bigman. The other isn't. It's really that simple tbh.

I'm sure Blake would have called Spursfans homers if they would have said Bowen > RJ for the Spurs back in the days.

Blake
05-31-2014, 07:02 PM

Lol

smh utsa

Blake
05-31-2014, 07:03 PM
I'm sure Blake would have called Spursfans homers if they would have said Bowen > RJ for the Spurs back in the days.

Uh, are you trying to say that Bowen>RJ back in the days?

DAF86
05-31-2014, 07:09 PM
Lol

smh utsa

Neat response. It almost doesn't show that you have no argument to make.

DAF86
05-31-2014, 07:11 PM
Uh, are you trying to say that Bowen>RJ back in the days?

For the Spurs most definitely.

Blake
05-31-2014, 07:44 PM
Neat response. It almost doesn't show that you have no argument to make.

when the argument is "he's better because I know basketball and I say he is" there's really no reason to respond any more. I'm good with lols and smhs until something more definitive is given.

Blake
05-31-2014, 07:46 PM
For the Spurs most definitely.

Manu> Dirk
Diaw> Lee
Bowen>RJ

:cry why are you calling me a homer :cry :cry :cry :rofc

DAF86
05-31-2014, 07:49 PM
Manu> Dirk
Diaw> Lee
Bowen>RJ

:cry why are you calling me a homer :cry :cry :cry :rofc

So you didn't watch RJ play for the Spurs?

monosylab1k
05-31-2014, 07:51 PM

:lmao describing Diaw like everybody else describes LeBron

monosylab1k
05-31-2014, 07:51 PM

"I wouldn't trade Jefferson for Carmelo"

:lmao

DAF86
05-31-2014, 07:52 PM
"I wouldn't trade Jefferson for Carmelo"

Who said that?

monosylab1k
05-31-2014, 07:53 PM
For a guy who is so incredibly badass you'd think he could do better than 9/4/3 for the Spurs :lmao

monosylab1k
05-31-2014, 07:53 PM
Who said that?

"Ever heard of chemistry?"

monosylab1k
05-31-2014, 07:56 PM
Fkla and DAF need a moment to jerk off to Steve Kerr's praise of LeBron Diaw.

Blake
05-31-2014, 07:57 PM

smh face palm smh etc

Blake
05-31-2014, 08:00 PM
:lmao describing Diaw like everybody else describes LeBron

And making Lee sound like a poor man's DeJuan Blair

spurraider21
05-31-2014, 08:02 PM
did i see a post where somebody isn't shitting on RJ? terrible post

FkLA
05-31-2014, 11:28 PM
What a BAMF tbh. :worthy:

Blake
05-31-2014, 11:57 PM
What a BAMF tbh. :worthy:

Probably the best game of Diaw's career, tbhimo

Raven
06-01-2014, 10:12 AM
:lol

ChumpDumper
06-01-2014, 01:48 PM
I'm not sure if we would ever see Lee as the first option in a WCF elimination game.

Blake
06-01-2014, 02:34 PM
I'm not sure if we would ever see Lee as the first option in a WCF elimination game.

I'm not sure we would ever see Derek Fisher guarding Lee on the low block

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 02:35 PM
if by guarding you mean getting abused/torched, sure. just because their moronic coach decided to throw Fish on Diaw doesn't make Diaw any worse of a player :lmao

Kawhi
06-01-2014, 02:36 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/ActualUnawareAmericanrobin.gif

ChumpDumper
06-01-2014, 02:36 PM
I'm not sure we would ever see Derek Fisher guarding Lee on the low blockIf he was on a team that passed the ball and moved without it against OKC, why not?

Blake
06-01-2014, 02:45 PM
If he was on a team that passed the ball and moved without it against OKC, why not?

then with his ability to score, he would definitely need to be option #1 in that scenario.

Blake
06-01-2014, 02:47 PM
if by guarding you mean getting abused/torched, sure. just because their moronic coach decided to throw Fish on Diaw doesn't make Diaw any worse of a player :lmao

who is knocking Diaw?

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 02:49 PM
who is knocking Diaw?
you are, by implying that a coach would deem it ok for fisher to guard him, but not david lee. otherwise, there was no point to that post

Venti Quattro
06-01-2014, 04:33 PM
I must say that fat ass Diaw has proven me wrong so far FkLA. Nobody from the OKC Thunder could guard him, and I mean NO ONE. Let's see if he has the same effectiveness against a better defensive team.

DAF86
06-01-2014, 05:34 PM
The eye test tells me that Diaw is even better than Duncan (at this point of his career) in the low block. I don't know if the stats back that up.

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 05:42 PM
The eye test tells me that Diaw is even better than Duncan (at this point of his career) in the low block. I don't know if the stats back that up.
it helps that Diaw has been able to post up smaller defenders though. he was posting up Durant, Butler, etc.

DAF86
06-01-2014, 05:46 PM
it helps that Diaw has been able to post up smaller defenders though. he was posting up Durant, Butler, etc.

I'm not speaking only of this series, in general it seems like Diaw does better than Duncan when trying to post up.

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 05:48 PM
I'm not speaking only of this series, in general it seems like Diaw does better than Duncan when trying to post up.
i'm not speaking only of this series either, Diaw tends to have the advantage of posting up players that aren't post defenders

Blake
06-01-2014, 07:42 PM
you are, by implying that a coach would deem it ok for fisher to guard him, but not david lee. otherwise, there was no point to that post

No, I think putting Fish on Diaw was stupid. I think he was too desperate to guard the perimeter.

I think he should have rolled the dice in Perry Jones with Diaw. I think he would have been much more likely to play PJ with Lee in there.

No knock on Diaw. You read too much into it.

Blake
06-01-2014, 07:42 PM

Good lord.

Smh.

FkLA
06-01-2014, 08:07 PM
No, I think putting Fish on Diaw was stupid. I think he was too desperate to guard the perimeter.

I think he should have rolled the dice in Perry Jones with Diaw. I think he would have been much more likely to play PJ with Lee in there.

No knock on Diaw. You read too much into it.

He didn't put Fish on Diaw, retard. They were switching everything on pick and rolls during stretches, Timmy was fouled by Fish a couple of times and the shot that pinballed in was over Jackson.

FkLA
06-01-2014, 08:10 PM
i'm not speaking only of this series either, Diaw tends to have the advantage of posting up players that aren't post defenders

You are right that you wont see someone like Perk on Diaw, mainly bc Diaw would destroy most legit post defenders off the dribble. It's pick your poison withBoris the Animal tbh.

unleashbaynes
06-01-2014, 08:13 PM
I'm loving some Boris right now. He's not better than Lee, but he's playing some of the best ball of his career in SA.

FkLA
06-01-2014, 08:28 PM

I agree. Based on my eye test I have more confidence in Diaw posting up the guy he gets matched up with than I do in Timmy posting up the guy he is matched up with.

Boris can't post up some of the longer, bulkier guys Timmy can but that's irrelevant since Boris isn't matched up with them.

Dick Jones
06-01-2014, 08:58 PM
:lmao now LeBron Diaw is a better post player than Tim fucking Duncan.

Venti Quattro
06-01-2014, 09:00 PM

:lol DAF

DAF86
06-01-2014, 09:03 PM

So, the troll accounts weren't involved in the bet?

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 09:04 PM
yeah... i'm going to stop supporting this thread now. getting all kinds of ridiculous

DAF86
06-01-2014, 09:06 PM
:lol DAF

Do you even watch the games to be laughing like that, or is it like with the Valdes thing where every retarded fan thinks he sucks so you go with that opinion?

unleashbaynes
06-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Diaw is not nor will he ever be a better post up player than Tim Duncan.

FkLA
06-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Some people are dumb as hell tbh.

lol acting like Timmy is still a dominant post player

Clipper Nation
06-01-2014, 09:09 PM
lol acting like Timmy is still a dominant post player
lol acting like Diaw is LeBron James

FkLA
06-01-2014, 09:17 PM
lol acting like Diaw is LeBron James

Can you or mono point out which part of my description of Diaw is not accurate? None of it is disputable. If we are strictly talking about versatility his game is similar to LeBron in that sense, LeBron just happens to do some of those things at a much higher level.

Dick Jones
06-01-2014, 09:29 PM
rofl "elite playmaker"

Dick Jones
06-01-2014, 09:30 PM
For a guy who is so incredibly badass you'd think he could do better than 9/4/3 for the Spurs :lmao

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :tu :tu :tu :tu

Clipper Nation
06-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Can you or mono point out which part of my description of Diaw is not accurate?

The part where you make him sound like LeBron....

Nate Dogg
06-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Just hit the Eastside of the LBC
on a mission trying to find Mr. Boris D.
Seen a car full of trolls so i had to speak
All these retards thinkin Diaw owns David Lee

FkLA
06-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Hey maybe the trolls and emoticons will turn the tide since yalls attempts at legit arguments arent working. Worth a try I suppose.

FkLA
06-02-2014, 03:18 AM

Here's something I bet you didn't know. While I was putting this video together and watching the absurdist's stellar post game, I started to wonder where Diaw ranked in terms of work in the post, so I looked it up. It turns out that Boris is leading the league in points-per-possession on post-up attempts at 1.18 (according to Synergy) which account for 16.6% of his offensive shots.

When I watch Bobo go to work in the post, with all of those spin-moves, pivots, fakes, up-and-unders, bankers, finger-rolls, floaters, and even those rare Dirkish fade-aways I get the feeling that he is highly effective. The numbers back up my gut, and I'm pretty sure that Pop should go to Diaw in the post more. Well, not too much more, but it's clear that the Spurs should continue to let him work down low - especially when he has non-starters tasked with stopping the man with as much junk in his game, awkward as it may be, as just about anyone in the league.

I think I'm attracted to the absurdity of watching this man who is a little too heavy to be a true anything, a few inches too short to be an elite post-defender, and seems to handle the ball much like me when I play basketball (or at least in my imagination.) I've always enjoyed absurdity, from The Far Side in my youth (and now), The Tick in my less-youthful youth, to living life in a world that, to my delight, is getting more absurd by the minute. The thing is, is that I wouldn't change a single thing about our slightly-rotund Frenchman.

http://www.poundingtherock.com/videos/2014/1/12/5300184/boris-diaw-scoring-assists-best-career

:cry but but DAF86 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11102) and FkLA are just ridiculous homers :cry

Raven
06-02-2014, 04:17 AM
diaw is great in post ups obviously, but you can't really compare two players that play alongside and say who is better, when they obviously are matched up differently. Anyone knows who timmy is and none is allowing him to get the ball deep in the post, with Diaw it's almost like a regular season belinelli effect, that is you know that he can knock it consistently if open, but you don't really guard him or prepare your gameplan for him until he actually starts knocking them.

littlecoyotecoin
06-02-2014, 08:27 AM

You're doing UTSA no favors, that's for sure. We shouldn't have to explain why it's funny. A friend of mine was the first one out of UTSA to pass his licensing exam in the history of the EE degree, there. I actually met him on a bulletin board that I ran in the mid-80's, on a 300 baud modem. (You have missing punctuation in a short sentence.) He is/was a creative and impeccable writer, including short stories - Douglas Adams-ish. He never ended a post with: "I am busy engineering." He currently works, and has worked since graduating for a big place doing important things.

I asked him why, one day, that it was that he didn't end posts that way. He said, simply: "I don't want to sound like a douche."

On this board Agloco (Maybe? Did I get the name right?) is a physicist working in oncology, Phyzik seems also well educated in the sciences, I've a degree in a hard science, and many others. Yet, strangely, you usually don't see anyone ending sentences with "I'm busy oncologying."

Ricky Davis
06-02-2014, 08:47 AM
I am a loser with women and with making money.
Other areas I am all right. I am not a bad looking guy and am athletic so it wasn't like I was some strange nerd who was only into books.

I never had any dates in high school or even college. Just didn't feel like I had anything to offer or that a girl would even be interested. I didn't even touch a girl until I was 28, didn't have a relationship until 38 and married a woman I was not even attracted to at 48 (because I thought I would never get married with my track record). I really feel sorry for my wife.

I thought getting a college degree in engineering would help me land a good paying job, it never did. I am working a low paying job similar to what I worked before I got the degree. UTSA in San Antonio does not have a good engineering program at least when I went to school there. I came out ill prepared to do well in the field.

I lifted weights for over 30 years and I would say that it didn't help much with getting girls interested or building confidence. I could never get the girls I was really attracted to(blue eyed brunettes), they never seemed to be available and the one girl that I thought I had a shot at in college I just would get really nervous the times I tried to talk to her so I felt I had no shot in hell with her and never even tried asking her on a date. This I regret because I never met another girl the way I felt for this particular girl.

So I am saying to the young readers out there if there is a girl you want go for it because the ship may sail away and you will be left with a life of regret.

This thread is also for all the losers to say you are not alone, there are other people who have experiences like you. Don't be afraid to stand up and call yourself a loser, don't care what others think, and try to make the necessary changes and I hope you have better luck than I did.

Ricky Davis
06-02-2014, 09:05 AM
not sure why I'm responding to the Diaw>Duncan in the post comment, but as soon as Fisher somehow got switched on Duncan, everybody on SA was hellbent on getting it to him in the post. As soon as Duncan got it he had it right in front of the rim and Fisher just hacked him crofl. that sequence should tell you enough

unleashbaynes
06-02-2014, 09:13 AM
Boris is good at posting up small defenders (benefitting from mismatches and switches that he gets because of the Spurs system) and now he's a better post up player than Timmy. Good god I hope you're fucking kidding.

littlecoyotecoin
06-02-2014, 09:44 AM
http://www.poundingtherock.com/videos/2014/1/12/5300184/boris-diaw-scoring-assists-best-career

:cry but but DAF86 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11102) and FkLA (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17213) are just ridiculous homers :cry

If it's any consolation, Diaw does fit here, perfectly. That post sums him up well, and supports your argument.

Blake
06-02-2014, 09:47 AM
He didn't put Fish on Diaw, retard. They were switching everything on pick and rolls during stretches, Timmy was fouled by Fish a couple of times and the shot that pinballed in was over Jackson.

Whatever. If Fish keeps getting switched on Diaw and Brooks doesn't sub him out and go with a bigger lineup, then Brooks is ok with it.

Excellent effort though on your part to try to go off point.

Smh utsa

Blake
06-02-2014, 09:52 AM

:cry but but DAF86 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11102) and FkLA are just ridiculous homers :cry

did you ignore this part of the piece you quoted or did you not understand it?:

....I'm pretty sure that Pop should go to Diaw in the post more. Well, not too much more, but it's clear that the Spurs should continue to let him work down low - especially when he has non-starters tasked with stopping.......

you two are idiots.

smh utsa

06-02-2014, 11:31 AM
I am a loser with women and with making money.
Other areas I am all right. I am not a bad looking guy and am athletic so it wasn't like I was some strange nerd who was only into books.

I never had any dates in high school or even college. Just didn't feel like I had anything to offer or that a girl would even be interested. I didn't even touch a girl until I was 28, didn't have a relationship until 38 and married a woman I was not even attracted to at 48 (because I thought I would never get married with my track record). I really feel sorry for my wife.

I thought getting a college degree in engineering would help me land a good paying job, it never did. I am working a low paying job similar to what I worked before I got the degree. UTSA in San Antonio does not have a good engineering program at least when I went to school there. I came out ill prepared to do well in the field.

I lifted weights for over 30 years and I would say that it didn't help much with getting girls interested or building confidence. I could never get the girls I was really attracted to(blue eyed brunettes), they never seemed to be available and the one girl that I thought I had a shot at in college I just would get really nervous the times I tried to talk to her so I felt I had no shot in hell with her and never even tried asking her on a date. This I regret because I never met another girl the way I felt for this particular girl.

So I am saying to the young readers out there if there is a girl you want go for it because the ship may sail away and you will be left with a life of regret.

This thread is also for all the losers to say you are not alone, there are other people who have experiences like you. Don't be afraid to stand up and call yourself a loser, don't care what others think, and try to make the necessary changes and I hope you have better luck than I did.
:lol FA phaggot

DAF86
06-02-2014, 03:41 PM

I knew the numbers would back it up, but leading the league? Damn. :lmao

:lol Stupid following sheeps.

DAF86
06-02-2014, 03:48 PM
did you ignore this part of the piece you quoted or did you not understand it?:

you two are idiots.

smh utsa

Did you ignore this piece FkLA wrote or did you not understand it?

I agree. Based on my eye test I have more confidence in Diaw posting up the guy he gets matched up with than I do in Timmy posting up the guy he is matched up with.

Boris can't post up some of the longer, bulkier guys Timmy can but that's irrelevant since Boris isn't matched up with them.

smh stupid following sheep without self made opinions.

Ricky Davis
06-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Tavaris Jackson led the NFL in QB rating last year tbh

Boston Pancake
06-02-2014, 04:44 PM
Tavaris Jackson led the NFL in QB rating last year tbh

http://i.imgur.com/lOuG01R.gif

FkLA
06-02-2014, 04:45 PM
Whatever. If Fish keeps getting switched on Diaw and Brooks doesn't sub him out and go with a bigger lineup, then Brooks is ok with it.

Excellent effort though on your part to try to go off point.

Smh utsa

Off-point? You made the claim that Fish was assigned to guard Diaw. I just pointed out that you are a retard that doesn't watch many games, and when you do you fail to understand what is going on.

Blake
06-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Off-point? You made the claim that Fish was assigned to guard Diaw. I just pointed out that you are a retard that doesn't watch many games, and when you do you fail to understand what is going on.

Assigned to him or left him out there knowing the switch was coming. Fine, you can win the internet there even though the difference regarding the main point doesn't change.

I guess you are really desperate to save at least some face here, so I'm glad to at least give you a morsel of being correct in this horrible thread topic where everyone with half an unbiased brain is taking turns abusing you and DAF.

smh utsa

FkLA
06-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Assigned to him or left him out there knowing the switch was coming. Fine, you can win the internet there even though the difference regarding the main point doesn't change.

I guess you are really desperate to save at least some face here, so I'm glad to at least give you a morsel of being correct in this horrible thread topic where everyone with half an unbiased brain is taking turns abusing you and DAF.

smh utsa

Your original point was Brooks would never put Fish on Lee. So no, you arent making me look stupid. Scoreboard say otherwise as well.

It was a switch everything strategy. If Lee was out there they wouldve switched on him too, just like they also switched on Timmy. It wasnt just Diaw.

DAF86
06-02-2014, 06:23 PM
So this is how it goes now? People that actually watch the games with some level of understanding give an intelligent take but that goes against common believe. Other less knowledgeable fans mock that opinion, then a fact is posted to back said opinion yet the less knowledgeable posters ignore it and claim "abuse" over the ones that actually knew what they were talking about. :lol

Dick Jones
06-02-2014, 07:18 PM
So this is how it goes now? People that actually watch the games with some level of understanding give an intelligent take but that goes against common believe. Other less knowledgeable fans mock that opinion, then a fact is posted to back said opinion yet the less knowledgeable posters ignore it and claim "abuse" over the ones that actually knew what they were talking about. :lol
when you say retarded shit like "Diaw is a better post player than Duncan" then what the fuck do you expect? And then twist numbers to fit your flawed shitty take. I can find numbers that "prove" Matt Cassel is a better quarterback than Peyton Manning but that doesn't make it any less retarded to say he is.

DAF86
06-02-2014, 07:26 PM
when you say retarded shit like "Diaw is a better post player than Duncan" then what the fuck do you expect? And then twist numbers to fit your flawed shitty take. I can find numbers that "prove" Matt Cassel is a better quarterback than Peyton Manning but that doesn't make it any less retarded to say he is.

Twist numbers? It doesn't get a lot more straight forward than points per post up attempt, tbh. :lol

FkLA
06-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Twist numbers? It doesn't get a lot more straight forward than points per post up attempt, tbh. :lol

:lol no shit, can't get much more retarded than comparing QBR to points per post-up

Dick Jones
06-02-2014, 09:04 PM
:lol no shit, can't get much more retarded than comparing QBR to points per post-up
:lmao knowing how retarded that stat is but pretending like it means shit only because it fits your argument.

No, you're right, taking a lower volume of post shots against weaker post defenders wouldn't artificially inflate someone's points per post up.

DAF86
06-02-2014, 09:15 PM
:lmao knowing how retarded that stat is but pretending like it means shit only because it fits your argument.

No, you're right, taking a lower volume of post shots against weaker post defenders wouldn't artificially inflate someone's points per post up.

That stat reflects exactly what FkLA and I were saying: That when Diaw post ups he tends to have a higher success% than Duncan. Of course Duncan post ups more often than Diaw (I don't know if that much often) and against stiffer competition but we never argued other wise.

DAF86
06-02-2014, 09:17 PM
BTW, I don't know how saying that a Spur player has a higher success% in the post than other Spur player makes me a homer. :lol

Dick Jones
06-02-2014, 09:19 PM
Diaw>Duncan

Phillip
06-02-2014, 09:38 PM
:lmao diaw > duncan

:rollin

FkLA
06-02-2014, 10:51 PM
BTW, I don't know how saying that a Spur player has a higher success% in the post than other Spur player makes me a homer. :lol

:lmao :lmao

Blake
06-02-2014, 11:40 PM

I agree.

got damn.

FkLA
06-02-2014, 11:45 PM
Malik Hairston, you subscribe to Synergy brah? If I'm not mistaken you gotta pay for it. If so, could you post the points per post up (and total post up attempts) for Diaw, Lee and Duncan pls ?

Clipper Nation
06-02-2014, 11:46 PM
One can only imagine the Diaw slurpers' jizz storm if the Spurs ring.... "Boris = unquestioned GOAT" will be next :lol

Blake
06-02-2014, 11:54 PM
Malik Hairston, you subscribe to Synergy brah? If I'm not mistaken you gotta pay for it. If so, could you post the points per post up (and total post up attempts) for Diaw, Lee and Duncan pls ?

What happened to the eye test?

FkLA
06-03-2014, 12:05 AM
What happened to the eye test?

My eye test is fine, and the link I posted more than proves that. But I'm interested to see how the other two compare statistically with The Animal.

Blake
06-03-2014, 12:08 AM
My eye test is fine, and the link I posted more than proves that. But I'm iterested to see how the other two compare statistically with The Animal.

You didn't fully read the link you posted. I proved that.

FkLA
06-03-2014, 12:08 AM

cot damn.

Blake
06-03-2014, 12:10 AM
cot damn.

Please. :lmao

smh utsa

FkLA
06-03-2014, 12:10 AM
You didn't fully read the link you posted. I proved that.

You didn't fully read my initial post on the subject and DAF proved that.

FkLA
06-03-2014, 12:12 AM
Please. :lmao

smh utsa

Fish wouldn't have been stuck on Lee in that switch everything scenario ?

smh tech

Blake
06-03-2014, 12:12 AM
You didn't fully read my initial post on the subject and DAF proved that.

so what

Blake
06-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Fish wouldn't have been stuck on Lee in that switch everything scenario ?

smh tech

Lee doesn't shoot the three, so imo, Brooks would probably go taller to compensate.

I already said this.

FkLA
06-03-2014, 12:15 AM
so what

lol smh tech

DAF86
06-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Lee doesn't shoot the three, so imo, Brooks would probably go taller to compensate.

I already said this.

So the team wouldn't be able to exploit a clear disadvantage becuase of Lee's inability to hit threes? It seems like the guy that can would be more valuable, tbh.

Blake
06-03-2014, 12:32 AM
So the team wouldn't be able to exploit a clear disadvantage becuase of Lee's inability to hit threes? It seems like the guy that can would be more valuable, tbh.

Maybe maybe not. What does that have to do with Diaw> Lee?

Is Bonner now more valuable than Lee?

Blake
06-03-2014, 12:33 AM
lol smh tech

Rings hollow in a thread titled Diaw> Lee

smh smh utsa

FkLA
06-05-2014, 12:02 AM

I already said this.

lol probably

Diaw's ability to shoot the three wasnt the reason OKC went small, retard. Youre not very good at this understanding basketball thing are you ?

Is Bonner now more valuable than Lee?

According to your +/- you brought up to justify Lee being better than Diaw, he is. :lol

m>s
06-05-2014, 12:04 AM
Faggot fight!

unleashbaynes
06-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Great thread until the queers started with their little slap fight.

Blake
06-05-2014, 11:17 AM
lol probably

Diaw's ability to shoot the three wasnt the reason OKC went small, retard. Youre not very good at this understanding basketball thing are you ?

I listed it as a reason. I didn't say it was the reason. Your understanding of English es no good.

According to your +/- you brought up to justify Lee being better than Diaw, he is. :lol

I think +/- is a nice stat to add to all the other stats Lee dominates Diaw in.

But keep relying on your eye test. That seems to have worked out well.

Smh utsa

Aztecfan03
06-05-2014, 12:24 PM
That stat reflects exactly what FkLA (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17213) and I were saying: That when Diaw post ups he tends to have a higher success% than Duncan. Of course Duncan post ups more often than Diaw (I don't know if that much often) and against stiffer competition but we never argued other wise.

You argued that Diaw is better in the low block. quit spinning.

Aztecfan03
06-05-2014, 12:29 PM
Diaw-tards :wow. I like Diaw, but come on...

FkLA
06-05-2014, 03:35 PM
I listed it as a reason. I didn't say it was the reason. Your understanding of English es no good.

Oh ok, so iyo what was the main reason why Brooks went small?

I think +/- is a nice stat to add to all the other stats Lee dominates Diaw in.

But keep relying on your eye test. That seems to have worked out well.

Smh utsa

Lee's stats are cuter than Diaws. Inflated by where he plays and his role there. Also loses value when you consider his atrocious D. But I can see how a gullible person that doesn't understand bball could fail to see that.

Scoreboard says my eye test is fine. So does Diaws points per post up. Thanks for the props.

FkLA
06-05-2014, 03:37 PM
Diaw-tards :wow. I like Diaw, but come on...

Yeah, how dare anyone compare him to that monster David Lee. :wow

ElNono
06-05-2014, 03:37 PM
If Diaw wins Finals MVP....

DAF86
06-05-2014, 03:53 PM
You argued that Diaw is better in the low block. quit spinning.
FkLA explained it better later on a post. What I was trying to say is that everytime Boris posts ups I see that he has more success than Duncan. We all know that Duncan always post ups against the best post up defender on the other team so I didn't feel like I had to explain that but seeing that there are many retards here I guess I should have done it.

Blake
06-05-2014, 09:10 PM

Main reasons being that they wanted a fast paced game and their bigs suck at scoring

Lee's stats are cuter than Diaws. Inflated by where he plays and his role there. Also loses value when you consider his atrocious D. But I can see how a gullible person that doesn't understand bball could fail to see that.

Scoreboard says my eye test is fine. So does Diaws points per post up. Thanks for the props.

What scoreboard?

Lol eye test arguments

Smh utsa

Blake
06-05-2014, 09:10 PM

Main reasons being that they wanted a fast paced game and their bigs suck at scoring

What scoreboard?

Lol eye test arguments

Smh utsa

Blake
06-05-2014, 09:11 PM
If Diaw wins Finals MVP....

This thread will get stickied

FkLA
06-05-2014, 09:24 PM

Exactly retard. How does Lee's inability to shoot the three change that or force Brooks to go big? If anything Lee would've had to have been subbed out or moved to center, he can't play the small ball 4 like Diaw can.

What scoreboard?

Lol eye test arguments

Smh utsa

The 44-8 scoreboard.

lol I dont watch the guy play but his stats are cute argument

smh Tech

Clipper Nation
06-05-2014, 09:26 PM
This thread will get stickied

More like it would get sticky from all the jizz that FkLA and DAF would be producing :lol

Franklin
06-05-2014, 09:28 PM
now is it safe to say Diaw > Lee?

DAF86
06-05-2014, 10:52 PM
+30 for the Diawnimal.

Blake
06-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Exactly retard. How does Lee's inability to shoot the three change that or force Brooks to go big? If anything Lee would've had to have been subbed out or moved to center, he can't play the small ball 4 like Diaw can.

The 44-8 scoreboard.

lol I dont watch the guy play but his stats are cute argument

smh Tech

Lol "Lee would have had to been subbed out."

Blake
06-05-2014, 11:51 PM
More like it would get sticky from all the jizz that FkLA and DAF would be producing :lol

The semen splatter would spill over into other threads.

But Boris ain't winning mvp so it's a moot point.

Smh utsa

Blake
06-05-2014, 11:55 PM
lol I dont watch the guy play

lol

Smh utsa

FkLA
06-06-2014, 12:18 AM
Lol "Lee would have had to been subbed out."

Or moved over to center. Unless you think he is a capable small ball 4 against the line-up Brooks was throwing out there? :lol

Blake
06-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Or moved over to center. Unless you think he is a capable small ball 4 against the line-up Brooks was throwing out there? :lol

who cares? Who would guard Lee on defense?

FkLA
06-06-2014, 01:45 AM
who cares? Who would guard Lee on defense?

:lol You are a special kind of retard aren't you?

Why didnt Pop just keep playing Timmy-Tiago together if neutralizing OKC's small ball/forcing Brooks to 'compensate' was as simple as going big?

Blake
06-06-2014, 08:15 AM
:lol You are a special kind of retard aren't you?

Why didnt Pop just keep playing Timmy-Tiago together if neutralizing OKC's small ball/forcing Brooks to 'compensate' was as simple as going big?

it's about Lee, not just about going big. But you haven't watched Lee and you don't care about stats so you wouldn't know.

I'm retarded for arguing with you in this retarded thread topic.

Smh utsa

TDMVPDPOY
06-06-2014, 08:22 AM
diaw reminds me of RJ tenure here when the sperms signed him

has all the tools to be a top5 player at their position, whether its due to the systems role, there is no excuses why they cant beat the other 25 teams SF in the league who are not even competition to them

yet both are always passive on offense, only get into it when popabitch lights a fire under them....

todays league plenty of perimeter players arent even elite defenders, yet why does diaw love to pump fake or hesitate to take a open 3, there should be no reason why he cant dribble to the key anytime he wants on every possession he touches...its like a mismatch every time his out there, but prefers to take a backup role for the choke artists to shine

FkLA
06-06-2014, 04:25 PM
it's about Lee, not just about going big. But you haven't watched Lee and you don't care about stats so you wouldn't know.

I'm retarded for arguing with you in this retarded thread topic.

Smh utsa

That part was about you, idiot. You don't watch him play but go off his cute stats. You do suck at arguing though, done trying to help your dumb ass see the light tbh.

smh Tech

Blake
06-06-2014, 04:40 PM
That part was about you, idiot. You don't watch him play but go off his cute stats. You do suck at arguing though, done trying to help your dumb ass see the light tbh.

smh Tech

Lol see the light.

When threads get started asking "what's the most retarded homer opinion you've ever seen on Spurstalk", Diaw> Lee will always, always be mentioned because it's so incredibly unintelligent and full of gnsf cock sucking bullshit.

Not only should you stop trying to argue it, you should punch yourself in the face.

Smh utsa dumbfuck.

FkLA
06-06-2014, 05:20 PM
You actually think you know what you are talking about you, dont you? You dont even watch Lee play. :lol

Blake
06-06-2014, 07:35 PM
"Diaw> Lee" because of the eye test.

Who are you that you are an expert?lol