PDA

View Full Version : What's in your road rage inventory?

DD
03-24-2014, 04:04 PM
Some people carry guns, pipe wrenches, etc. I still
have my middle school tpx bat, as well as a titanium crowbar.

You?

spurraider21
03-24-2014, 04:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDfQo1ANeLM

The Gemini Method
03-24-2014, 04:06 PM
machete

DD
03-24-2014, 04:08 PM
TGM finna go Hotel Rwanda on some motorists

Mugen
03-24-2014, 04:10 PM
I have a bat and keep INS on speed dial tbh.

benefactor
03-24-2014, 05:22 PM
middle school tpx bat
:tu

I have the same.

Double-Up
03-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Crowbar.

CosmicCowboy
03-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Remington 870 with full tube of 3"-#4 buck. I don't get road rage and you better not fuck with me if YOU do.

The Gemini Method
03-24-2014, 05:40 PM
TGM finna go Hotel Rwanda on some motorists

Don Cheadle gonna get hurt reallll bad! I'd chop arms so they can live and not head cuz they ain't using it by buggin' out on the freeways anyways.

AussieFanKurt
03-24-2014, 05:41 PM
is this shit genuine...? I can't think of anyone here that I know who does/feels it necessary to carry weapons in their car for road rage incidents..

CosmicCowboy
03-24-2014, 05:59 PM
I actually carry mine for rattlesnakes at the ranch but load it heavy enough for snakes of the two legged variety just in case. Technically it's probably illegal to run around with a loaded shotgun but sometimes being a white solid citizen ISN'T over rated.

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 06:02 PM
I actually carry mine for snakes at the ranch but load it for snakes of the two legged variety just in case.

Don't blame you one bit.
Sharks too IMHO.

Katherine Robinson
03-24-2014, 06:52 PM
There was never a need, road rage is best dealt with using rude language and gestures. Although, I do have a concealed weapon license and a trench knife in the glove box to represent 'murica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 07:30 PM
A concealed weapon license is probably a good idea.

Michael Jordan.
03-24-2014, 07:33 PM
Remington 870 with full tube of 3"-#4 buck. I don't get road rage and you better not fuck with me if YOU do.

But you don't get road rage.

InRareForm
03-24-2014, 07:39 PM
Better call Saul speed dial

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 07:49 PM
But you don't get road rage.

:lol
This is true, but a word to the wise, don't take your road rage to him.

Rogue
03-24-2014, 08:41 PM
just a glove under the windshield (with its middle finger pointed upwards)

mrsmaalox
03-24-2014, 09:41 PM
It's never occurred to me to have a weapon in my car for potential road rage incidents.

xmas1997
03-24-2014, 09:46 PM
It's never occurred to me to have a weapon in my car for potential road rage incidents.

That idiot kool seems to think I am snuggling up to you just because I happen to agree with a lot of what you've said lately.
Go figure.
I am just calling it like I see it, I don't play favorites, except for the trolls.
Damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Venti Quattro
03-24-2014, 10:55 PM
Steel baseball bat

Wild Cobra
03-24-2014, 11:14 PM
Some people carry guns, pipe wrenches, etc. I still
have my middle school tpx bat, as well as a titanium crowbar.

You?
Try it and you'll eat a 9mm.

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2014, 11:20 PM
machete,

but down here its a 2k fine if carrying knife/blade around...fck that, 2k is better off spent on something else then giving it to the authority

HI-FI
03-24-2014, 11:31 PM
just love and compassion for my brethren.

well I do have a pocket knife in there, should probably get a concealed carry license at some point too.

Jacob1983
03-25-2014, 12:35 AM
Bare hands and blood lust

spurraider21
03-25-2014, 01:51 AM
the gas pedal, tbh :lol

DarrinS
03-25-2014, 10:53 AM
maturity

CosmicCowboy
03-25-2014, 11:10 AM
Well, this just happened today...

SAN ANTONIO — Police are searching for two men who they say robbed two other men, shooting one in the back Monday just before 6:15 a.m.

The man who was shot was taken to University Hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening, said Sgt. Steve Priore of the San Antonio Police Department.

The incident began when a gray SUV, possibly a Ford Expedition, pulled out of a motel parking lot in the 2200 block of Southwest Loop 410 and sideswiped a green Ford Mustang headed southbound on the access road, Priore said.

The Mustang, carrying two men in their 30s, pulled over, Priore said. Two men in the SUV got out and used the opportunity to rob the men in the Mustang, Priore said.

The man in the Mustang's passenger seat handed over his wallet, but Priore said the driver might not have followed the suspected robbers' directions. The driver was shot in the back, Priore said. Emergency medical technicians took him to University Hospital with injuries that were not life threatening.

The gray SUV took off, Priore said. Police were not able to determine what kind of gun was used and no shell casings were found at the scene, Priore said.

The Gemini Method
03-25-2014, 11:15 AM

SAN ANTONIO — Police are searching for two men who they say robbed two other men, shooting one in the back Monday just before 6:15 a.m.

The man who was shot was taken to University Hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening, said Sgt. Steve Priore of the San Antonio Police Department.

The incident began when a gray SUV, possibly a Ford Expedition, pulled out of a motel parking lot in the 2200 block of Southwest Loop 410 and sideswiped a green Ford Mustang headed southbound on the access road, Priore said.

The Mustang, carrying two men in their 30s, pulled over, Priore said. Two men in the SUV got out and used the opportunity to rob the men in the Mustang, Priore said.

The man in the Mustang's passenger seat handed over his wallet, but Priore said the driver might not have followed the suspected robbers' directions. The driver was shot in the back, Priore said. Emergency medical technicians took him to University Hospital with injuries that were not life threatening.

The gray SUV took off, Priore said. Police were not able to determine what kind of gun was used and no shell casings were found at the scene, Priore said.

TX1XtFypNEE

DD
03-25-2014, 11:06 PM

Im surprised the driver's maturity wasn't enough to fend off the attackers

ohmwrecker
03-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Crow bar and a bass neck.

Spurs9
03-25-2014, 11:42 PM
Million volt stun baton

DarrinS
03-27-2014, 11:41 AM
lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k

Chris
03-27-2014, 07:39 PM
I keep my tire iron wedged between my seat and the console. It's a bit cumbersome but it will hopefully get the job done should the need arise.

Sybok
03-28-2014, 08:52 AM

Let's guess that it was a revolver, most likely a 38.

Spurs9
03-28-2014, 01:05 PM
lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k

:lmao