PDA

View Full Version : OT: Police investigate TNT’s Shaquille O’Neal for alleged ‘attack’ of co-worker

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 06:18 AM
seems this dude been a rampage ever since it's been

Kobe 2
Shaq 1

in fact he's been involved in a couple of other 'alleged' assaults as well. The one case I read about were he told his son to tell his mom's new boyfriend he would kill him and the other when he allegedly hire some gang members to beat up a guy trying to peddle his sex tape....dude got issues :lol

http://nba.si.com/2014/03/25/shaquille-oneal-tnt-police-report-assault-allegations-atlanta/

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 06:24 AM
Death threats allegations to ex's boyfriend:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/shaunie-o-neal-shaquille-o-neal-deliver-death-threats-boyfriend-son-article-1.167532

Allegedly hires a hit man to take care of rival:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/15/shaquille-o-neal-shaq-kidnapping-robbery-sex-tape-allegations-ladell-rowles-criminal-case-robert-ross-beat-up/
(http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/15/shaquille-o-neal-shaq-kidnapping-robbery-sex-tape-allegations-ladell-rowles-criminal-case-robert-ross-beat-up/)

All in all Kobe and Shaq have always been some wild dudes....but i guess through it all it beats getting cucked for 3 yrs and being exposed as a flamer :lol

SupremeGuy
03-25-2014, 07:07 AM
pity post

irishock
03-25-2014, 07:13 AM
:lol King Emmanuel getting more replies than this shit

Venti Quattro
03-25-2014, 07:24 AM
A video of the alleged assault of Shaq on the co-worker has come out! :wow :wow :wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=258RK2F1N_I

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 07:25 AM
^ I guess you guys still haven't realized yet....agree with me or not....contribute to my posts or not...Kool is gonna own him some Spur fan ass....I just make it do what it do... ;-)

Thread
03-25-2014, 07:52 AM
Gee, when Richie does this shit he can't stay incognito. When Daddy does it the silence is deafening.

TDMVPDPOY
03-25-2014, 08:09 AM
isnt he also a cop? lol abusing his position of power, looks like nothing going to happen to him, probably suspension

Arnold Toht
03-25-2014, 08:38 AM
seems this dude been a rampage ever since it's been

Kobe 2
Shaq 1

in fact he's been involved in a couple of other 'alleged' assaults as well. The one case I read about were he told his son to tell his mom's new boyfriend he would kill him and the other when he allegedly hire some gang members to beat up a guy trying to peddle his sex tape....dude got issues :lol

http://nba.si.com/2014/03/25/shaquille-oneal-tnt-police-report-assault-allegations-atlanta/

I don't blame him. He had 19 years under his belt and he still couldn't get to 5.

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 08:55 AM
What we realize that Spur fan dwelling in small town rat infested river city dont realize is that Shaq was always a bully. Kobe ran the bully out of town and left his dick in the dirt at 2 to 1....

Kool Bob Love
03-25-2014, 09:03 AM
Kobe snitching.

Spur-Addict
03-25-2014, 09:10 AM
Gee, when Richie does this shit he can't stay incognito. When Daddy does it the silence is deafening.

You should be more supportive of someone who gift wrapped numerous titles for your ungrateful fan base.

Thread
03-25-2014, 09:30 AM
You should be more supportive of someone who gift wrapped numerous titles for your ungrateful fan base.

I am. I'm eternally grateful to Fish & Artest, those types. But, when a man shits where he eats then gets up and leaves cracking wise the entire exit, then I take exception. Then I don't forgive then I don't forget. Then some of the people in this room will pay.

MultiTroll
03-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Could Snaq tell the investigators something about Kome?

No that would be snitching.

Who would do that?

Thread
03-25-2014, 09:58 AM
Could Snaq tell the investigators something about Kome?

No that would be snitching.

Who would do that?

David Robinson
Amy Duncan
Pop

Spur-Addict
03-25-2014, 10:52 AM
I am. I'm eternally grateful to Fish & Artest, those types. But, when a man shits where he eats then gets up and leaves cracking wise the entire exit, then I take exception. Then I don't forgive then I don't forget. Then some of the people in this room will pay.

I might crack too if I don't get my just due. Get respect when it's given, and don't give me his worth bullshit because they just gifted that snitch a legacy contract so that argument is voided

Thread
03-25-2014, 11:40 AM
I might crack too if I don't get my just due. Get respect when it's given, and don't give me his worth bullshit because they just gifted that snitch a legacy contract so that argument is voided

Jesus H. Christ, it was a 20% cut based on 27/6/5. When you cut Manu's salary last season by 50% and then called him everything but a Brazilian for not taking a larger cut did Dale hop on & join in? By Godfrey, I did not. I stood tall & sided that bald-headed bastard and called your people the consummate ingrates.

Where's my quid pro quo?

Spur-Addict
03-25-2014, 11:46 AM
Jesus H. Christ, it was a 20% cut based on 27/6/5. When you cut Manu's salary last season by 50% and then called him everything but a Brazilian for not taking a larger cut did Dale hop on & join in? By Godfrey, I did not. I stood tall & sided that bald-headed bastard and called your people the consummate ingrates.

Where's my quid pro quo?

We're talking about one of the main centerpieces of another team that won a title after he left. As opposed to a guy who wasn't even a top two option, and was really the fourth wheel when it mattered in the end. Shaq's value was much higher at the time comparatively to Manu's value. More than the thirty percent gap, and plus he had a borderline fu man chu. That alone is worth ten million.

Thread
03-25-2014, 11:53 AM
We're talking about one of the main centerpieces of another team that won a title after he left. As opposed to a guy who wasn't even a top two option, and was really the fourth wheel when it mattered in the end. Shaq's value was much higher at the time comparatively to Manu's value. More than the thirty percent gap, and plus he had a borderline fu man chu. That alone is worth ten million.

Right is right. That doesn't change because you have a bee in your bonnet. I acted like somebody when Manu was on the gang plank. Now, when the tables are turned I'm turned out, naked, nude, without a single stitch and then laughed at. How do think that makes me feel?

Katherine Robinson
03-25-2014, 12:04 PM
You've fallen from grace since the ticket, Dale.

Spur-Addict
03-25-2014, 12:15 PM
Right is right. That doesn't change because you have a bee in your bonnet. I acted like somebody when Manu was on the gang plank. Now, when the tables are turned I'm turned out, naked, nude, without a single stitch and then laughed at. How do think that makes me feel?

And value is value. And tell that bonnet shit to those who don't even have one, son.

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 12:36 PM

LOL@Shaq's value.

Shaq went on to sully and nullify is career once he left Kobe. He became a journey man hopping from team to team in utter shame...trying in vein to latch onto a winner because he couldn't deliver the goods himself....it's a fact brah....:lol In fact if not for the trigger happy whistles in 06 it would be Kobe 2 > Shaq 0...Shaq had all the opportunity in the world to PROVE he could win without Kobe and he failed miserably in Orlando and even in Miami....it's clear Shaq was done when Kobe ran him out of town...

Shaq's stats in the 2006 D-Whistle finals was a paltry 13.ppg 10reb 2.8ast and yet he still rang....Shaq's value was what we thought it was....:lol

Sybok
03-25-2014, 12:53 PM
:cry The media :cry

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x459/WeeWeed1/wahmbulance-1_zps3b577f01.jpg

Sybok
03-25-2014, 12:54 PM
You quitPERIOD.

Stop pretending you're some old salt. You're just old and salty.

Clipper Nation
03-25-2014, 12:56 PM
David Robinson
Amy Duncan
Pop
You've nary room, your Kirby snitched on Daddy and then gave his trophy away to the enemy. Christ!

Horse
03-25-2014, 12:58 PM
Thank god now maybe they'll take that stupid fuck off tv.

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 01:01 PM

couldn't agree more...him and Barkley are in the same boat...but they won't do shit to him ....he'll issue an on-air apology just like Barkley always does...those 2 guys are the Koolaid of TNT :lol

Thread
03-25-2014, 01:06 PM
You've nary room, your Kirby snitched on Daddy and then gave his trophy away to the enemy. Christ!

Just makin' sure all assholes are checked.

Spur-Addict
03-25-2014, 01:36 PM
LOL@Shaq's value.

Shaq went on to sully and nullify is career once he left Kobe. He became a journey man hopping from team to team in utter shame...trying in vein to latch onto a winner because he couldn't deliver the goods himself....it's a fact brah....:lol In fact if not for the trigger happy whistles in 06 it would be Kobe 2 > Shaq 0...Shaq had all the opportunity in the world to PROVE he could win without Kobe and he failed miserably in Orlando and even in Miami....it's clear Shaq was done when Kobe ran him out of town...

Shaq's stats in the 2006 D-Whistle finals was a paltry 13.ppg 10reb 2.8ast and yet he still rang....Shaq's value was what we thought it was....:lol

:lmao

Shaq averaged basically 18/8, 19/9, with a 1.5 blocks per game in his three playoff years in Miami. That's good value. He was clearly a top 2 player on that team, so lets not confuse this situation. We're talking about a team that had: Derek and Shandon Anderson. Earl Barron. Michael Doleac. Gerald Fitch. Udonis Haslem. Jason Kapono. TOSB Zo Mourning. TOSB Gary Payton. James Posey. Wayne Simien. Antoine Walker. Matt Walsh. White Chocolate. Dorell Wright. And Dwayne Wade. And they rang

poeticism707
03-25-2014, 03:54 PM
pity post

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Blake
03-25-2014, 04:08 PM
isnt he also a cop? lol abusing his position of power, looks like nothing going to happen to him, probably suspension

Maybe, maybe not.

My guess is that the criminal charges gets dropped if there is a nice paycheck involved.

Blake
03-25-2014, 04:11 PM

Yeah he is awful.

Thread
03-25-2014, 04:24 PM
^And what plagued him as a player once again rears it's ugly head as an analyst:::he got bored and doesn't have the discipline to see it thru.

Killakobe81
03-25-2014, 04:55 PM
Meh outside of Shaqtin the fool and Diesel dunks ...will he be missed. His takes are horrible. Plus as much as I despise Dwight he NEVER gives Howard any credit nor Bosh.
Outside of Tommy Heinsohn has there been a more biased NATIONAL TV guy?

(for you youngin's Heinson and Dick Stockton were the A'team when CBA has the NBA contract in the 80's)

Killakobe81
03-25-2014, 04:56 PM
I also thought Shaq would be funnier ...

Floyd Pacquiao
03-25-2014, 05:12 PM
TNT needs to replace shaq with webber imo

poeticism707
03-25-2014, 05:17 PM
You've fallen from grace since the ticket, Dale.

Give an old man some time to recover.

Not as spry as he used to be.

z0sa
03-25-2014, 05:26 PM

Remember that year you disappeared all playoffs until the Heat raised their third banner?

Clipper Nation
03-25-2014, 05:30 PM
Meh outside of Shaqtin the fool and Diesel dunks ...will he be missed.
Kirby was missing him until MVPau showed up :lol

Thread
03-25-2014, 05:53 PM
Remember that year you disappeared all playoffs until the Heat raised their third banner?

I was impersonating your people after 17 June 2010.

poeticism707
03-25-2014, 06:21 PM
I was impersonating your people after 17 June 2010.

Below the belt.

And the ref takes a point away.

Spur-Addict
03-25-2014, 06:32 PM
^And what plagued him as a player once again rears it's ugly head as an analyst:::he got bored and doesn't have the discipline to see it thru.

That's a load of codswallop

lefty
03-25-2014, 10:54 PM
Meh outside of Shaqtin the fool and Diesel dunks ...will he be missed. His takes are horrible. Plus as much as I despise Dwight he NEVER gives Howard any credit nor Bosh.
Outside of Tommy Heinsohn has there been a more biased NATIONAL TV guy?

(for you youngin's Heinson and Dick Stockton were the A'team when CBA has the NBA contract in the 80's)
you meant CBS imo

Heinsohn is biased when calling Celtics games locally, but on CBS he wasn't TBH; he would always give credit to the Lakers during the 80's Finals