PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The Real Reason I'm Such An Effective Poster

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 08:45 PM
it's pretty simple...I play youtube clip music when I post...I have a a set of songs I play for each day...for example for the past few days I've been posting while listening to this:

4wHakQmR25M

Bill_Brasky
03-25-2014, 08:46 PM
A piece of shit being surrounded by flies doesn't make it popular bro.

Clipper Nation
03-25-2014, 08:49 PM
Let's be real, the only video Capri's watching on a regular basis is The Tape :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 08:49 PM
A piece of shit being surrounded by flies doesn't make it popular bro.

actually it does...now

EAT ME!!!!

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 08:50 PM
I get zoned out when I post...much like Kobe does on the court

Thread
03-25-2014, 08:51 PM
Shoulder-to-ShoulderPERIOD

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 08:51 PM

THREAD

Clipper Nation
03-25-2014, 08:52 PM
The Betrayal says otherwise.

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 08:52 PM
Thread is my white benefactor...every skiiny black kid has a rich white man supplying him with ammo :lol

Double-Up
03-25-2014, 08:53 PM
Can I get some BBQ Cedric? :lol

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/530270_485735264802216_216087045_n.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 08:54 PM
what you need..I got the hook-up

Double-Up
03-25-2014, 08:54 PM
^ Get me some fucking BBQ negro...

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 08:58 PM
^ Get me some fucking BBQ negro...

you bring the Malt Liquor and you got yourself a deal...sq. biz

poeticism707
03-25-2014, 08:58 PM
I get zoned out when I post...much like Kobe does on the court

So, you are admitting for all of us to see, that you are self absorbed, narcissistic, snitch?

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 09:00 PM
So, you are admitting for all of us to see, that you are self absorbed, narcissistic, snitch?

:rollin:rollin:rollin

I've always admitted it...I personally can understand Kobe...I play just like him...and I've admitted it...I won't pass the ball if you miss 2 shots...I need guys on my team that hustle and rebound...and if there are fine Ho's at he park watching you likely won't ever touch the dam ball...tbh

poeticism707
03-25-2014, 09:10 PM
I've always admitted it...I personally can understand Kobe...I play just like him...and I've admitted it...I won't pass the ball if you miss 2 shots...I need guys on my team that hustle and rebound...and if there are fine Ho's at he park watching you likely won't ever touch the dam ball...tbh

I hate to break it to you Kool, but in real life, good ole Kobe would laugh at your on court game, your life, even if you have model good looks and make 100k a year.

Kob don't care. He wouldn't give you a ride if your car broke down on the e way. He wouldn't give you a few bucks if great tragedy had befallen you, not even a hundred.

Sociopaths like Kobe and Jordan, are some of the most selfish, self seeking, empathy lacking persons you will ever hear or know of.

Heck, Jordan went on Oprah bragging about he won't give bums money. In their selfish little worlds, just because they make 50 m year, so does everyone else.

On some very real, grown man talk, beware who you look up to.

You just may get your wish and become like them.

But you won't like it when you do.

Koolaid_Man
03-25-2014, 09:15 PM
I hate to break it to you Kool, but in real life, good ole Kobe would laugh at your on court game, your life, even if you have model good looks and make 100k a year.

Kob don't care. He wouldn't give you a ride if your car broke down on the e way. He wouldn't give you a few bucks if great tragedy had befallen you, not even a hundred.

Sociopaths like Kobe and Jordan, are some of the most selfish, self seeking, empathy lacking persons you will ever hear of know of.

Heck, Jordan went on Oprah bragging about he won't give bums money. In their selfish little worlds, just because they make 50 m year, so does everyone else.

On some very real, grown man talk, beware who you look up to.

You just may get your wish and become like them.

But you won't like it when you do.

:lol let me break the news...I've met Kobe and D-Fish several times...Farmer once, Shaq once, and Allen Iverson once...just to name a few...I don't want to mention all the players I've met or how I met them but Kobe is a very generous guy...he's an even better person than Tammy because Tammy fakes Kobe is real...but the reality is...I wouldn't expect anything from Kob....just like I wouldn't expect anything from you...you describing Kobe in your mind is basically the description of everyone you work with...you actually think the smiles are real :lol

Thread
03-25-2014, 09:31 PM
:lol let me break the news...I've met Kobe and D-Fish several times...Farmer once, Shaq once, and Allen Iverson once...just to name a few...I don't want to mention all the players I've met or how I met them but Kobe is a very generous guy...he's an even better person than Tammy because Tammy fakes Kobe is real...but the reality is...I wouldn't expect anything from Kob....just like I wouldn't expect anything from you...you describing Kobe in your mind is basically the description of everyone you work with...you actually think the smiles are real :lol

Kool Aid Man

Blake
03-26-2014, 09:06 AM
All Kool needs to do now is start asking people why they hump his leg before posting laker 40 yard dash times

Thread
03-26-2014, 09:08 AM
All Kool needs to do now is start asking people why they hump his leg before posting laker 40 yard dash times

Firstly though let us find out why Pop humped Heat leg last June.

Leetonidas
03-26-2014, 11:07 AM
It's because you have no life and nothing else to but spam ST all day