:lol 3:20

CubanSucks
03-26-2014, 08:14 AM
3:18 :cry DON'T RUIN OUR SKATING FUN TIME!!! :cry

that stupid ćunt got the black guys all worked up

Leetonidas
03-26-2014, 08:32 AM
Damn that one girl had huge titties :wow

This vid was rather comical though, first time Kool has posted anything funny in forever tbh

Trill Clinton
03-26-2014, 08:43 AM
sorry fam. i didn't find this funny at all. once again, a white geek doing homo shit disguising it as a "prank".

Relevancy
03-26-2014, 09:53 AM
god damn this guy has huge balls to do this out in public, but his not bad looking(no homo) so no wonder he didn't get aggressive reactions from people other then the last dude who flipped out on him, have an ugly dude doing that and instead of the girls laughing, they'll look at him with disgust.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-26-2014, 10:59 AM
That was hilarious :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-26-2014, 11:21 AM
sorry fam. i didn't find this funny at all. once again, a white geek doing homo shit disguising it as a "prank".

I couldnt do it myself but some of it is funny. Its like when Martin does the She nay nay bit. Now trying to kiss people is not cool but I love watching the reactions. You are hardcore fam. These cats keep me entertained...

Koolaid_Man
03-26-2014, 11:24 AM
The black reaction is always the funniest.

Spur|n|Austin
03-26-2014, 11:47 AM
:lol "gimme a brick or something!" tough guy on roller skates :lol

That yellow bikini girl had some swangers and adapters on display!

Frank Dux
03-26-2014, 11:52 AM
It was funnier when they did that exact same thing on Jackass...10 years ago.

Everybody and their mom has an Internet prank show these days. Pretty weak to just blatantly steal somebody else's idea.

Trill Clinton
03-26-2014, 11:58 AM
It was funnier when they did that exact same thing on Jackass...10 years ago.

Everybody and their mom has an Internet prank show these days. Pretty weak to just blatantly steal somebody else's idea.

yea a lot of these pranks have been recycled so many times that they're just not funny to me. i used to lmao at jackass but i was young and my humor has matured. dudes putting bottle rockets and hot wheels in their ass just isn't funny to me.

i think the funniest jackass prank was when johnny knoxville rented a car and put it in a roller derby, then returned it. another is them leaving a fake baby on the roof of their car and driving off.

Frank Dux
03-26-2014, 12:04 PM
yea a lot of these pranks have been recycled so many times that they're just not funny to me. i used to lmao at jackass but i was young and my humor has matured. dudes putting bottle rockets and hot wheels in their ass just isn't funny to me.

i think the funniest jackass prank was when johnny knoxville rented a car and put it in a roller derby, then returned it. another is them leaving a fake baby on the roof of their car and driving off.

yep. the concepts get recycled. What made Jackass funny (in addition to most of their ideas being new) was the on-screen talent. Those guys were hilarious and played really well off each other. The problem with most of the Internet prank shows is the guys in them aren't very funny. The guy in this video has balls to do what he does but he's not entertaining or original.

My favorite Jackass sketch was them blowing the air horns at the golf course and then those old guys coming after them. Classic.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-26-2014, 12:07 PM
:lol "gimme a brick or something!" tough guy on roller skates :lol

That yellow bikini girl had some swangers and adapters on display!

Didn't she tho?

Trill Clinton
03-26-2014, 12:14 PM
yep. the concepts get recycled. What made Jackass funny (in addition to most of their ideas being new) was the on-screen talent. Those guys were hilarious and played really well off each other. The problem with most of the Internet prank shows is the guys in them aren't very funny. The guy in this video has balls to do what he does but he's not entertaining or original.

My favorite Jackass sketch was them blowing the air horns at the golf course and then those old guys coming after them. Classic.

:lmao yessssss!!! one of the golfers got fed up and hit a ball off the tee at em:rollin

CosmicCowboy
03-26-2014, 12:39 PM

How do you use a car in a roller derby?

CubanSucks
03-26-2014, 12:54 PM

YES. The second movie's the best and most hardcore but that one's still the funniest skit

:lmao yessssss!!! one of the golfers got fed up and hit a ball off the tee at em:rollin

And he still blows the horn

Trill Clinton
03-26-2014, 01:38 PM

i don't know

YES. The second movie's the best and most hardcore but that one's still the funniest skit

And he still blows the horn

:lol

DarrinS
03-26-2014, 01:46 PM
I was kinda hoping that dude got knocked out by the roller skating black guy.

Koolaid_Man
03-26-2014, 04:51 PM
for me what makes shit like this funny is the reaction of others....the concept is old but every reaction to it is somewhat unique :lol like the brotha looking for a brick to throw and calling him a nasty perv...shit is funny yo :lmao

baseline bum
03-26-2014, 06:59 PM

But I brought it in with a full tank of gas.

baseline bum
03-26-2014, 07:00 PM
I think the funniest Jackass was when they pranked their own guy and had him glue all their pubes to his face when he thought he was playing an Islamic terrorist headed to the airport.

Two10Whitey
03-26-2014, 10:30 PM
The diamond heist skit at the end of the first movie was hilarious. That dude ran out of the building quick.

Spur|n|Austin
03-27-2014, 11:22 AM

I think he meant demolition derby.

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2014, 12:16 PM
I think he meant demolition derby.

And he didn't even get it when called out. That was funny.

Although a car in roller derby could add some real excitement with the collateral damage.

Spur|n|Austin
03-27-2014, 02:48 PM

Although a car in roller derby could add some real excitement with the collateral damage.

:lol I'd pay to see that!

Trill Clinton
03-27-2014, 03:01 PM

I actually did get it but it was obvious you knew what I meant and so did everyone else who saw the skit.

spurraider21
03-27-2014, 04:39 PM
trill is right. this shit isn't funny. lets find more videos of black dudes throwing sucker punches and acting tough about it

spurraider21
03-27-2014, 04:40 PM
I think the funniest Jackass was when they pranked their own guy and had him glue all their pubes to his face when he thought he was playing an Islamic terrorist headed to the airport.
:lol yeah i think that was in jackass 2. is that the same part where they locked him in the trunk of a cab or something? i could be confusing skits

Trill Clinton
03-27-2014, 05:14 PM
trill is right. this shit isn't funny. lets find more videos of black dudes throwing sucker punches and acting tough about it

damn this guy is still in his feelings over some homo geek getting knocked outhttp://i60.tinypic.com/29wlls6.png

get over it fam. its been close to 48 hours. i'm starting to think you've pulled some of these lame pranks the way my views on them have been on your mind still. chill.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-27-2014, 05:42 PM
damn this guy is still in his feelings over some homo geek getting knocked outhttp://i60.tinypic.com/29wlls6.png

get over it fam. its been close to 48 hours. i'm starting to think you've pulled some of these lame pranks the way my views on them have been on your mind still. chill.

Renting out space in people's domes, tbh.