PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe is kind of getting annoying tbh

Thebesteva
03-27-2014, 02:18 AM
He recently opened up about how he felt about Shaq at the time. He should move on from the past tbh, he's bigger than this

For Bryant, an obsessive who prides himself on a kind of basketball virtuosity (“As far as one on one, I’m the best to ever do it,” he has said), O’Neal represented an affront to the game itself: a giant so physically dominant around the rim that his indifference to mastering something as elementary as free throws was rendered maddeningly inconsequential.
[…]

“It used to drive me crazy that he was so lazy,” Bryant told me. “You got to have the responsibility of working every single day. You can’t skate through (bleep).” O’Neal was a clown, and beloved for it, while Bryant, who once told Newsweek that he didn’t believe in happiness, remained aloof. “I was stubborn as a (bleep) mule,” he said. Bryant shunned reporters whom he saw talking to O’Neal. O’Neal, in turn, refused to accept help from the same trainers who taped Bryant’s ankles. Their desperate coach, the Buddhist, bookish Phil Jackson, wound up consulting a therapist, and at one point recommended that O’Neal read “Siddhartha.”

spurraider21
03-27-2014, 02:18 AM
he just wants attention

Thebesteva
03-27-2014, 02:19 AM
he just wants attention

He should make a billboard

RsxPiimp
03-27-2014, 02:43 AM
Your threads are kind of getting annoying tbh.

scanry
03-27-2014, 02:50 AM
Amazing what egos can do to even Phil Jackson.

11 had the best alpha in league history and was he happy? No. Phil used MJ & Pippen to do all the dirty work and basically sidelined Jerry Krause from the players (with those petty fat jokes). Imagine where the Bulls would be had Reinsdorf handed over the reigns to 6. I remember Tex Winters was very un supportive of MJ's, Pippen's and Phil's antics. Dude was bringing the perfect complementary players for MJ in Kerr, Rodman, Harper, Longley & Kukoic.

Thebesteva
03-27-2014, 02:57 AM

Cmon man, I thought you was my boo

Thread
03-27-2014, 03:01 AM
Phil used MJ & Pippen to do all the dirty work and basically sidelined Jerry Krause from the players (with those petty fat jokes).

Though without him Phil is light a half dozen/2 triples into the corner.

RsxPiimp
03-27-2014, 03:06 AM
Cmon man, I thought you was my boo

Ok, they're actually kinda entertaining. It's been a long ass season for Laker fans, so I'm feelin salty right now.

Carry on.

Thebesteva
03-27-2014, 03:13 AM
Ok, they're actually kinda entertaining. It's been a long ass season for Laker fans, so I'm feelin salty right now.

Carry on.

Thata boy. I knew you weren't mad at me, its not my fault man that Jim has no idea what hes doing. We'll get through this together as Laker fans. As the prophet of the Lakers once put it so eliquently, "Shout, shout, let it all out. These are the words I can do without, c'mon, I'm talking to you, c'mon now."

Deuce Bigalow
03-27-2014, 03:31 AM
Christ!

spurraider21
03-27-2014, 06:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaAOoeF4HFI

Killakobe81
03-27-2014, 07:19 AM
With those 3 huge egos Kobe/Shaq/PJ ...plus West surprising they won 3 titles

benefactor
03-27-2014, 07:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6x5iM1h.png

baseline bum
03-27-2014, 07:56 AM
Getting?

baseline bum
03-27-2014, 07:58 AM
No wonder Bible Kemp left. Who wants to team up with a sociopath only capable of anger and bitterness?

UZER
03-27-2014, 08:34 AM
Man he's just like Lakerfan. When you suck in the present, keep bring up the past.

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2014, 09:26 AM
Thata boy. I knew you weren't mad at me, its not my fault man that Jim has no idea what hes doing. We'll get through this together as Laker fans. As the prophet of the Lakers once put it so eliquently, "Shout, shout, let it all out. These are the words I can do without, c'mon, I'm talking to you, c'mon now."

you, Leets, Spurraider, Elono, Lefty, Ambchang, Benefactor, Deadly_Dynasty, Double-Up, DMC, DJR210, and Cumster are literally some of the biggest flaming phaggots evolution has ever produced in the history of the universe...

Suck a dick and die....all of you :lol

Clipper Nation
03-27-2014, 10:12 AM
Translation: :cry "Leave Kirby aloooooone!" :cry

MeloHype
03-27-2014, 11:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6x5iM1h.png
http://i.imgur.com/wRy2YPP.png

Wiz
03-27-2014, 12:35 PM
He's always been annoying

JamStone
03-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Kobe's not playing. Any article, story, or segment on ESPN is irrelevant. Stop paying attention to him. If he comes up on the TV, switch the channel, turn the TV off. If there's a link to an article about him, don't click it. When there's a dozen threads about him on these boards, don't post a response. He's irrelevant to the NBA right now. You wouldn't be annoyed by him if you ignored him and stories about him. People who obsess about Kobe especially this season have no one to blame but themselves.

kobe4life
03-27-2014, 02:23 PM
I can't get enough of God its great to hear him giving out all these interviews right now. Whatever comes out of God's mouth is wisdom that needs to be appreciated. God is dropping knowledge bombs and you guys are too ignorant to see it.

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2014, 02:27 PM
Kobe's not playing. Any article, story, or segment on ESPN is irrelevant. Stop paying attention to him. If he comes up on the TV, switch the channel, turn the TV off. If there's a link to an article about him, don't click it. When there's a dozen threads about him on these boards, don't post a response. He's irrelevant to the NBA right now. You wouldn't be annoyed by him if you ignored him and stories about him. People who obsess about Kobe especially this season have no one to blame but themselves.

Pistons have been irrelevant for years yet people still talk about them....go figure

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2014, 03:06 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/miss_zpsbaa26fd5.jpg

poeticism707
03-27-2014, 03:54 PM
Man he's just like Lakerfan. When you suck in the present, keep bring up the past.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Thread
03-27-2014, 09:25 PM
Pistons have been irrelevant for years yet people still talk about them....go figure

+ they got that room the Spurs built 'em after they busted a cap in dey ass. And the fools went in there. Yeah, went in there and made themselves to home.

Can ya imagine it? Jesus Christ.

ambchang
03-31-2014, 11:23 AM
https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kobe-bryant-on-shaquille-o-neal---it-used-to-drive-me-crazy-that-he-was-so-lazy-222928345.html

Some great perspectives from this article, even though it's heavily biased in favour of Kobe.

Shaq worked off his offseason during training camp and the season’s first few months, which led to nagging foot and toe injuries that lasted throughout the season. Again, nobody had a tougher job than O’Neal when he was the focal point of three different NBA teams from 1992-2006, but O’Neal famously decided he was going to both work off the weight and rehab “on company time,” only admitting to it in 2002, but basically living by that ideal for most of his post-MVP career.

Because O’Neal was so darn great, with Kobe not far behind

Which is a shame. A team that hires near-prime Shaquille O’Neal and deals for 18-year-old Kobe Bryant in 1996 shouldn’t peter out with a mere three titles some eight years later. Again, Michael Jordan and then Tim Duncan were in place for the duration of that run, but one can’t help but wonder how things would have turned out had O’Neal been more professional and had Bryant not acted like an only child forced to share his toys with other kids at the birthday party he thought was his.

Very insightful, what it does is it confirms Shaq's top dog status, and how great Duncan is that Duncan, on his own, beat the Lakers twice when the Lakers have supposedly two of the greatest of this era.

scanry
03-31-2014, 11:59 AM

Jamstone is actually backing Kobe here you dum dum. :rolleyes

Kool Bob Love
04-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Your own people lodged this beaut.

tee, hee.