PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kobe discusses Heat's support for Trayvon Martin

jag
03-27-2014, 10:27 AM
"I won't react to something just because I'm supposed to, because I'm African-American," he said. "That argument doesn't make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how we've progressed as a society? Well, if we've progressed as a society, then don't jump to somebody's defense just because they're African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won't assert myself."

Link (http://t.newsone.com/newsone/#!/entry/kobe-bryant-discusses-miami-heats-support-for-trayvon-martin,533394c9025312186ceac39f/2)

Kobe is a lot of things. A washed up, chronically injured money-pit. A bad husband and father. A bad son. A rapist. A quitter. A snitch. A bad teammate. An attention whore. A Haitian man's Michael Jordan. Etc...

But he isn't a welfare-gravy-train riding sympathizing race baiter. I can respect that.

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2014, 10:29 AM
Link (http://t.newsone.com/newsone/#!/entry/kobe-bryant-discusses-miami-heats-support-for-trayvon-martin,533394c9025312186ceac39f/2)

Kobe is a lot of things. A washed up, chronically injured money-pit. A bad husband and father. A bad son. A rapist. A quitter. A snitch. A bad teammate. An attention whore. A Haitian man's Michael Jordan. Etc...

But he isn't a welfare-gravy-train riding sympathizing race baiter. I can respect that.

^ then ironically you should strive to be more like him....:hat

Michael Jordan.
03-27-2014, 10:31 AM
Pretty sure people jumped to his defense because he was unarmed. How did the case become national?

Clipper Nation
03-27-2014, 10:31 AM
He's not a welfare gravy-train rider? Kirby's been living off foodstamps his whole career :lol

kobe4life
03-27-2014, 10:34 AM
Another reason why God should be liked by more people. Unlike the Great Satan, God actually gives people a fair shake and doesn't judge you by your color.

DJR210
03-27-2014, 10:35 AM
This is the best quote I've ever seen from Kobe.

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2014, 10:38 AM
Pretty sure people jumped to his defense because he was unarmed. How did the case become national?

Kobe's statement at face value is correct..one should never do that where it makes sense...Kobe doesn't want to be caricatured and generalized but for him it's too late...I'm also common sense...it's just like yall called Kobe a snitch because he ratted Shaq when he didn't know he was being recorded. I knew right away what he was doing he was trying to play the cops...no harm no foul....he even ratted himself by telling of other women he had that could vouch for him...:lol so in my view it wasn't snitching...Zim like Kobe was trying to play the cops after he stalked, profiled , and killed the wrong kid in his failed attempt at being a Super cop...only difference is the cops believed Zim but they didn't believe Kobe...that prank Vid someone posted showing two guys (a black and a white) breaking into a car and the different treatment they received is the proverbial nail in the coffin...

Clipper Nation
03-27-2014, 10:43 AM
Another reason why God should be liked by more people. Unlike the Great Satan, God actually gives people a fair shake and doesn't judge you by your color.
Kirby on Leandro Barbosa: "Give him a soccer ball. Tell him Brazilians should be playing soccer."

Kirby on people of his own sexual orientation: "Fucking faggot."

And let's not forget about his KG-esque phase of throwing bows at only white players (Mike Miller, Turnobili, Marko Jaric, Kyle Korver, etc.)

Yes, Kirby has never been prejudiced to anyone :lmao

Michael Jordan.
03-27-2014, 10:44 AM
Kobe's statement at face value is correct..one should never do that where it makes sense...Kobe doesn't want to be caricatured and generalized but for him it's too late...I'm also common sense...it's just like yall called Kobe a snitch because he ratted Shaq when he didn't know he was being recorded. I knew right away what he was doing he was trying to play the cops...no harm no foul....he even ratted himself by telling of other women he had that could vouch for him...:lol so in my view it wasn't snitching...Zim like Kobe was trying to play the cops after he stalked, profiled , and killed the wrong kid in his failed attempt at being a Super cop...only difference is the cops believed Zim but they didn't believe Kobe...that prank Vid someone posted showing two guys (a black and a white) breaking into a car and the different treatment they received is the proverbial nail in the coffin...

Kobe would make more sense if just Blacks and no one else supported Trayvon. He could say the same for Zimmerman for everyone who thought he was white.

Michael Jordan.
03-27-2014, 10:47 AM
Also it's pretty hypocritical. I'm sure lots of Blacks supported his ass when he was about to go to the booty house in Colorado.

ChumpDumper
03-27-2014, 10:51 AM
I won't assert myself.Saying that a lot lately.

Thread
03-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Boiled down:::

tee, hee.

Clipper Nation
03-27-2014, 11:09 AM

tee, hee.
2004 trumps it.

Thread
03-27-2014, 11:11 AM
2004 trumps it.

You're full of shit.

ChumpDumper
03-27-2014, 11:14 AM
Hell, your knee-jerk parrot defensiveness trumps everything else.

HemisfairArena
03-27-2014, 11:22 AM
Kobrick couldn't come to Trayvon's defense and speak out against Zimmerman(a Mexican) because his senorita wife would have gotten mad and made him buy her another 4 million dollar ring.

Thread
03-27-2014, 11:32 AM
Kobrick couldn't come to Trayvon's defense and speak out against Zimmerman(a Mexican) because his senorita wife would have gotten mad and made him buy her another 4 million dollar ring.

Amy

JohnnyMax
03-27-2014, 11:36 AM
You can tell the race of a poster by how they react to this

whitemamba
03-27-2014, 11:37 AM
Kobe with the goods.

Michael Jordan.
03-27-2014, 11:39 AM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140209170904/survivor-org/images/3/35/Damn.gif

Clipper Nation
03-27-2014, 11:39 AM
/thread

Clipper Nation
03-27-2014, 11:41 AM

Amy
Though when the 48.5 runs out, your Kirby will be losing half with nary a prenuptual to lodge. Christ!

Fabbs
03-27-2014, 11:58 AM
Hell, your knee-jerk parrot defensiveness trumps everything else.
nicely done Chumpy.

Thread
03-27-2014, 12:15 PM
Though when the 48.5 runs out, your Kirby will be losing half with nary a prenuptual to lodge. Christ!

- "That's what they said."

- "King Benny" - "Sleepers"

TDMVPDPOY
03-27-2014, 12:26 PM
just like how he examined the situation in colarado...it was in his best interest to listen to his master, go finish in the bathroom...

Thread
03-27-2014, 12:31 PM
just like how he examined the situation in colarado...it was in his best interest to listen to his master, go finish in the bathroom...

You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

midnightpulp
03-27-2014, 12:42 PM
You've nary room. Your Neal raped as well.

No longer ours.

By that logic, then your Crittenton murdered.

~O~
03-27-2014, 12:46 PM
Eh. He's absolutely right. Truly, the world won't come together unless people view one another as human being's who aren't perfect in any way or form. Everyone needs to work hard individually and collectively to reach the ultimate goals. Happiness.

Due to the fact that people develop conditions where they are limited numerous factors, reality will never be a heaven. A few people become great people, others become decent lviing people and then there's the bottom feeders. Things will change or evolve..but the generalizations stay the same.........until the world dies by the inevitable threat of the outside universe beyond our atmosphere or through the Earth's natural tendencies.

D-Wade
03-27-2014, 12:59 PM
Bean's being naive and/or protecting his brand here (a la Will Smith) but I don't think he's a "sellout" by any means.

But this isn't the reason why I and many others regardless of race hate Kobe.

D-Wade
03-27-2014, 01:06 PM
In many ways, Bean is just following the dude he always imitated, MJ, who was afraid to be political too.

Michael Jordan.
03-27-2014, 01:30 PM

Fact is Kobe can't even spell Trayvon. #FACTS

Mugen
03-27-2014, 01:32 PM
Another former player trying to remain relevant, pretty sad tbh.

Michael Jordan.
03-27-2014, 01:33 PM
Also, :lol at Kobe Backpeddaling

Thread
03-27-2014, 01:42 PM
No longer ours.

By that logic, then your Crittenton murdered.

Your Neal raped. My Crittenton murdered.

No problem.

Let us proceed...

Clipper Nation
03-27-2014, 01:52 PM

The Backpedal

resistanze
03-27-2014, 01:58 PM
The Backpedal

:lmao

03-27-2014, 01:59 PM
CN has really been on a roll lately, and is running away with POTM tbqh imho fwiw

Thebesteva
03-27-2014, 02:07 PM
Also, :lol at Kobe Backpeddaling

He just posted a picture of MLK with a very pro black quote on Instagram, Im too lazy to post it right now. Completely backpedaling...tbh nigga showed his true colors. He's like that black cop from dont be a menace.

UZER
03-27-2014, 02:07 PM
:lol black people

of all the shit kobes done wrong his entire career, this is the shit most blacks will draw the line with.

and draw the line they did because he's backpedaling like melo

Thebesteva
03-27-2014, 02:13 PM
http://l.wigflip.com/vf3czRw7/roflbot.jpg

Katherine Robinson
03-27-2014, 02:20 PM
Bryant is an Uncle Tom at heart, he is smart enough to realize white men (and yellow men to a certain extent) are the ones who put him on the map. He understands to evolve, you don't run around screaming like a chimpanzee every time something happens to people of your own race by a different race.

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2014, 02:30 PM
Bryant is an Uncle Tom at heart, he is smart enough to realize white men (and yellow men to a certain extent) are the ones who put him on the map. He understands to evolve, you don't run around screaming like a chimpanzee every time something happens to people of your own race by a different race.

his talent put him on the map...he manipulated white and yellow men out of their cash... ;-)

Katherine Robinson
03-27-2014, 02:31 PM
his talent put him on the map...he manipulated white and yellow men out of their cash... ;-)

Capri, his talents were exploited by whites/jews for percents of a percent of what he produced in revenue.

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2014, 02:34 PM
Capri, his talents were exploited by whites/jews for percents of a percent of what he produced in revenue.

^ wrong per the usual ;-)

Katherine Robinson
03-27-2014, 02:36 PM
^ wrong per the usual ;-)

So Bryant did not generate the NBA billions of dollars?

D-Wade
03-27-2014, 02:37 PM

LMAO. You say he's an Uncle Tom yet also use the word "evolve."

Some people act like it's still 1950.

Wade, James etc don't usually get political. Most NBA athletes these days don't. Sure they have their charities which mostly probably happen to help black and brown kids, but no one takes issue with that.

These guys spoke up this one time because it was worth speaking up about. The response from all races was overwhelmingly positive because what happened to Trayvon was fucked up. Has it affected their brands at all? Nope. Same would've happened for Kob who chose to keep his mouth shut at the time and now is backpedaling.

The backlash is all in Kob's head. But whatever. Again at the end of the day this isn't why the guy's trash.

Katherine Robinson
03-27-2014, 02:39 PM

Wade, James etc don't usually get political. Most NBA athletes these days don't. Sure they have their charities which mostly probably happen to help black and brown kids, but no one takes issue with that.

These guys spoke up this one time because it was worth speaking up about. The response from all races was overwhelmingly positive because what happened to Trayvon was fucked up. Has it affected their brands at all? Nope. Same would've happened for Kob who chose to keep his mouth shut at the time and now is backpedaling.

The backlash is all in Kob's head. But whatever. Again at the end of the day this isn't why the guy's trash.

Classical words still hold a meaning which can remain relevant. An Uncle Tom is an evolved specimen of a dying species.

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2014, 02:42 PM

he's trash because it's:

Kobe 5
Lebronze 2

spurraider21
03-27-2014, 03:45 PM

:lmao what facts are he referring to? The quotes from that jaundice looking girl?

spurraider21
03-27-2014, 03:45 PM
He just posted a picture of MLK with a very pro black quote on Instagram, Im too lazy to post it right now. Completely backpedaling...tbh nigga showed his true colors. He's like that black cop from dont be a menace.
He also supports murderous, genocidal Turks tbqh fwiw

Thebesteva
03-27-2014, 06:03 PM
He also supports murderous, genocidal Turks tbqh fwiw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38m_2O4L_5Y

hater
03-27-2014, 06:17 PM
Kobe was educated in Europe, thus makes use of more than a handful of braincells.

On the other hand, the Heat and Lebron were uneducated in the US and barely exercise 1 or 2 neurons a day

Sybok
03-27-2014, 08:00 PM
CN has really been on a roll lately, and is running away with POTM tbqh imho fwiw

Why don't you get on a roll and run away?

russellgoat
03-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Kobe doesn't even wants to be black tbh..

Thread
03-27-2014, 09:21 PM
Kobe doesn't even wants to be black tbh..

He did there for awhile. Then he took that junkyard mouthpiece to Eagle, took the choker chain off & turned her a loose. He could be white once again. tee, hee.

HemisfairArena
03-27-2014, 09:24 PM
Kobrick is small in one area...its the reason he married a Mexican. He pales in comparison to other blacks. Its the reason he had to force a white girl to have sex with him.

Thread
03-27-2014, 09:28 PM
Kobrick is small in one area...its the reason he married a Mexican. He pales in comparison to other blacks. Its the reason he had to force a white girl to have sex with him.

I don't know, Hemi, that girl up in Eagle was gung ho till he tried to get some mud on his turtle. How would you like some black man pretending to be white trying to stick a lead pipe up your chute, poop style? You sick fuck, you.

HemisfairArena
03-27-2014, 09:32 PM
I don't know, Hemi, that girl up in Eagle was gung ho till he tried to get some mud on his turtle. How would you like some black man pretending to be white trying to stick a lead pipe up your chute, poop style? You sick fuck, you.

Kobrick loves other men's leftover's....he's always rolled that way. He's a follower...not a leader....his career has shown that.

HI-FI
03-27-2014, 10:08 PM
smh, Rapist with the goods unfortunately.

if D3 cracked open his knee and poured that aryan fetus smoothie into Trayvon's bullet holes, he'd still be alive.

Thread
03-27-2014, 10:12 PM
if D3 cracked open his knee and poured that aryan fetus smoothie into Trayvon's bullet holes, he'd still be alive.

HI, don't make me ashamed of ya.

HI-FI
03-27-2014, 10:17 PM
HI, don't make me ashamed of ya.
I'm just saying Biogenesis could have saved that lil nig, some steroid sizzurp to heal his wounds.

btw didn't read Kobe's tweet where he backpedals. figures.

Clipper Nation
03-27-2014, 10:40 PM
Kobrick loves other men
Could have just left it there and the post would still be true :lol

Trill Clinton
07-19-2014, 07:20 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2h6520y.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2i76cs6.jpg

i guess kobe got all the factshttp://i60.tinypic.com/ftk6dj.png

baseline bum
07-19-2014, 07:26 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2h6520y.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2i76cs6.jpg

i guess kobe got all the factshttp://i60.tinypic.com/ftk6dj.png

Who det from Piru with him?

Trill Clinton
07-19-2014, 07:28 PM
nipsey hussle, rolling 60s crip.

baseline bum
07-19-2014, 08:30 PM
nipsey hussle, rolling 60s crip.

Damn, never seen Neighborhoods sporting P's tbh

DMC
07-19-2014, 11:14 PM
Why do blacks pretend to have solidarity in areas best known for black on black crime?

TampaDude
07-20-2014, 06:59 PM
Just for the record:

Fuck Trayvon Martin. He fucked with the wrong guy and now he's dead. Good riddance.

Fuck Kobe Bryant. He is the TOSB. Nothing can stop that now.

Thread
07-20-2014, 07:06 PM
Just for the record:

Fuck Trayvon Martin. He fucked with the wrong guy and now he's dead. Good riddance.

Fuck Kobe Bryant. He is the TOSB. Nothing can stop that now.

No, no,,,

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

Thebesteva
07-20-2014, 07:57 PM
No, no,,,

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

My nigga Thread with the 5TATS

Thebesteva
07-20-2014, 07:58 PM
Also fuck Trayvon Martin, that nigga thought he was hard and got taught a lesson by an overweight ******. Leave it to stupid monkeys to confuse an overweight ****** as a white man. Sounds like the premises of the new planet of the apes film

LkrFan
07-20-2014, 09:21 PM
Also it's pretty hypocritical. I'm sure lots of Blacks supported his ass when he was about to go to the booty house in Colorado.
:lol

DPG21920
07-20-2014, 09:22 PM
Damn, people capitalizing on on things like Martin just sits wrong with me (look at the t-shirts). Plus, if those guys are involved in gangs, smh at Kobe perpetuating the problem.

DMX7
07-20-2014, 10:40 PM
lol, Kobrick trying to earn street cred.