PDA

View Full Version : You know

Horse
03-27-2014, 12:13 PM
Fuck phil jackson! Pop is the best coach ever. With his unbelievable consistency in a small market city and his ability to make players and teams better than they really are he's gotta be the best. Also his coaching and gm tree around the league. All phil did was take over team with the nbas best player that were ready to win it all.

Prime Time
03-27-2014, 12:26 PM
Pop knows how to utilize talent, Jackson knows how to use stars.

I'm not sure if Pop would have ever won as many rings as Phil even if they switched places throughout their careers. Pop is determined to do things his way without giving a damn about what the players think, not to mention his hate for big egos. So would Pop deal with the cocky Jordan/Kobe, the locker-room hate between Shaq/Kobe, the trio of MJ/Pippen/Rodman? Well, the first thing he did as GM was trade Rodman... So there's that.

Phil knows how to work with stars, how to earn their respect on the floor while not getting involved in their personal decisions. Pop isn't that kind of player, he's "My way or the highway." I can't imagine Kobe/Shaq/MJ/Rodman/Pippen playing along to that.

With that said, Phil Jackson would shoot himself if he found out his best player was a 38yr old Tim Duncan.

PÒÓCH
03-27-2014, 11:27 PM
And pop drinks wine! take that Phil big city jackson!

Gummi Clutch
03-27-2014, 11:29 PM
Hear hear to that. Pop is amazing, the guy truly is one of the greatest tacticians to ever coach. PJ got MJ and then only coaches a team that was stacked with Shaq. Pop has been leading the winningest franchise with the big 3 in and out of the lineup constantly.

POPownsJackson
03-27-2014, 11:30 PM
I is say this many time!!

Aztecfan03
03-28-2014, 12:17 AM
Why is this here?