PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Knows I Don't Have a Job but What's Cosmic's Excuse For Being Here

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2014, 03:26 PM
:hat.just kidding I've applied for at least 3 executive positions...I got 2 resumes one for blue collar work and one for white collar work...someone's bound to call me back soon...can't wait to get back in the corporate office space and regulate me some white boys :lol

hehateme
03-27-2014, 04:00 PM
It's gonna be tough regulating the white boys while being a manager at a KFC.

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2014, 04:29 PM
^ lame just like your mom

Gummi Clutch
03-27-2014, 05:10 PM
hehe

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2014, 05:26 PM
:hat.just kidding I've applied for at least 3 executive positions...I got 2 resumes one for blue collar work and one for white collar work...someone's bound to call me back soon...can't wait to get back in the corporate office space and regulate me some white boys :lol

I'm looking for executive busboys at my BBQ shack. PM me your resume. Need a bunch of yard work done too. This could be a match made in heaven.

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2014, 05:46 PM
Seriously dude, I could hook you up! Now are you a fat nigga or a skinny nigga? I've got another job going on that needs a skinny nigga. Just got to be able to fit through an 11 X 15 manway in a pressure vessel and pull the trigger on some air tools for a few days. That job pays better than the executive busboy job. You could earn yourself some serious bling money on that one. Plus you would be knocking white stuff off the walls and that would play right into your white hating fantasies as you turn the inside of that pressure vessel black again.

SnakeBoy
03-27-2014, 05:48 PM
Seriously dude, I could hook you up! Now are you a fat nigga or a skinny nigga? I've got another job going on that needs a skinny nigga. Just got to be able to fit through an 11 X 15 manway in a pressure vessel and pull the trigger on some air tools for a few days. That job pays better than the executive busboy job. You could earn yourself some serious bling money on that one. Plus you would be knocking white stuff off the walls and that would play right into your white hating fantasies as you turn the inside of that pressure vessel black again.

C'mon CC...you know that's a job for a Mexican.

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2014, 05:50 PM
C'mon CC...you know that's a job for a Mexican.

Yeah, you are right. Despite being unemployed Kool is too good to actually work for a few days.

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2014, 06:02 PM
You are also probably right that it's a lock he couldn't fit through the manway.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/8d/8d2178960ca55189dd74a852c6540fc173e74a5bb8a9adb21b 9308577d28d50c.jpg

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2014, 06:39 PM
BTW, Kool, I am honored that I am so in your head that you start threads about me. I'm like a big white tumor in your brain.

:lmao

loser

ChumpDumper
03-27-2014, 06:52 PM
Seriously dude, I could hook you up! Now are you a fat nigga or a skinny nigga? I've got another job going on that needs a skinny nigga. Just got to be able to fit through an 11 X 15 manway in a pressure vessel and pull the trigger on some air tools for a few days. That job pays better than the executive busboy job. You could earn yourself some serious bling money on that one. Plus you would be knocking white stuff off the walls and that would play right into your white hating fantasies as you turn the inside of that pressure vessel black again.yeah even ending it with an "a" doesn't work.

The rest of it is fine though.

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2014, 07:59 PM
yeah even ending it with an "a" doesn't work.

The rest of it is fine though.

Meh. It's a message board.

Anyone that knows me would know I'd give Kool a hand up and not a hand out since he is officially unemployed. :lol

He wrote the rule on nigga being OK with him since he is the self professed nigga that fucks hot ass white bitches every night.

ChumpDumper
03-27-2014, 08:02 PM
Meh. It's a message board.

Anyone that knows me would know I'd give Kool a hand up and not a hand out since he is officially unemployed. :lol

He wrote the rule on nigga being OK with him since he is the self professed nigga that fucks hot ass white bitches every night.I know, it just doesn't work with white people.

Just the way it is.

DJR210
03-27-2014, 08:03 PM
I thought your job was Spurstalk, Kool?

SnakeBoy
03-27-2014, 08:03 PM
What's the correct term for white people to use?

ChumpDumper
03-27-2014, 08:05 PM
What's the correct term for white people to use?Did he have to use a racial term at all in that paragraph?

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2014, 08:08 PM
Did he have to use a racial term at all in that paragraph?

Its his shtick. It's who he is. It's what he wants to be. Move on Chump. It's a message board.

ChumpDumper
03-27-2014, 08:33 PM
Its his shtick. It's who he is. It's what he wants to be. Move on Chump. It's a message board.i think the operative phrase is "his shtick."

Don't get mad. The rest of it was gold.

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2014, 09:17 PM
I'm not mad. I'm kicking ass. Life is good. Kool's unemployed and jerking off right now fantasizing about fucking white bitches.

Thats funny I don't care who you are.

Job offer is still open if that little bitch is man enough to take it. I'm not holding my breath.

Don't need any fatties though.

Koolaid_Man
03-27-2014, 09:24 PM
I'm not mad. I'm kicking ass. Life is good. Kool's unemployed and jerking off right now fantasizing about fucking white bitches.

Thats funny I don't care who you are.

Job offer is still open if that little bitch is man enough to take it. I'm not holding my breath.

Don't need any fatties though.

^ [puffing on my stoogie] :lol if only you really knew :hat

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2014, 09:44 PM
:lmao at Kool puffing on his stoogie. (sic)

dumbass.

CosmicCowboy
03-27-2014, 09:48 PM
Dollar to a a donut he's too freaking fat to puff on his own stoogie. But I'm sure he has tried in his desperation.

TDMVPDPOY
03-27-2014, 10:25 PM
hold on a minute, so kools job is to put his mouth around that dick everytime its inserted through a door/wall hole?

hehateme
03-27-2014, 10:38 PM
hold on a minute, so kools job is to put his mouth around that dick everytime its inserted through a door/wall hole?

I'm pretty sure kool was turning truck stops into party time at the Apollo before glory holes were considered cool

Thebesteva
03-27-2014, 10:53 PM

:lol A manager for KFC? Are you serious? Kool can't even get a janitorial position due to his outstanding warrants.

Rogue
03-28-2014, 01:28 AM
cosmic signs his own paychecks, don't you know that?