03-27-2014, 03:31 PM
This is fucking perfect, what a jabroni :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqZoaWKv2k

Trill Clinton
03-27-2014, 03:45 PM
:lol what a dumbass

Spur-Addict
03-27-2014, 04:04 PM
:rollin You know that asshole seized up at the wheel trying to stabilize his truck too. You can picture his eye brows raising as he's turning the wheel. Jackass :rollin

RD2191
03-27-2014, 04:05 PM
:lmao

CubanSucks
03-27-2014, 07:08 PM
I hope that was a female. Otherwise fuck that 10 yr old sounding bitch. Also, he/she was going 60 on a big ass road. If the speed limit was 60 or higher I'm 100%on the redneck's side. If it's under 60 then obviously he was being an asshole

Sybok
03-27-2014, 08:10 PM
Doesn't matter what speed they were going. The passing lane is for passing only, not for hanging out because "I'm doing the speed limit". But the dude was an idiot.

DJR210
03-27-2014, 08:20 PM
:lmao LMFAO!! Fucking faggot! That was awesome...

However, two people wrong here. The left lane is for passing. The redneck could have easily gone around, but some people are just really fucking hard up on their right to the passing lane. The driver should have moved and let him pass when he saw him coming up that fast.

I had some douche bag pull that shit on me while I was in the left lane, but I didn't even see him get behind me. This fool starts honking, acting belligerent, so I did the "go around" gesture. He finally went around, continuing to honk, and flicking me off just like this guy. I'm not gonna feed into that shit with my family in the car, so I gave him 3 Signs of The Cross and kept driving in the left lane. :lol @ the confused look on that dipshit's face when I responded back with the Sign of the Cross. Highly recommended road rage tactic tbh.

Also, this stupid ass faggot could have killed somebody over this bullshit. He could have easily hit oncoming traffic and took out a car full of kids, who knows. I would have flicked his ass off while passing by, then forwarded the video to the cops to prosecute him for this dumb ass shit. Hopefully he had 10 pounds of weed in the backseat tbh.

DJR210
03-27-2014, 08:47 PM
Here's some more instant karma to feast on, this happened the other day..

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Two-dead-after-road-rage-crash-5338651.php

The passenger decided he was gonna be a super hard ass and sit on the door while the car was moving and taunt the car behind them..:lol Genetic cleansing at it's finest, shout out to Benefactor.

benefactor
03-28-2014, 12:16 AM
rofl...yep, Mother Nature does us a solid yet again.

CubanSucks
03-28-2014, 12:31 AM
I never even considered the fact that he/she was in the passing lane. The redneck should've been mad but a simple and direct middle finger as he passed would've sufficed. The next step would've been to get in front and give the same treatment.

CubanSucks
03-28-2014, 12:38 AM
So I actually went to youtube to see and the explanation given (if true) puts all the blame back on redneck for me. However, the faggot wrote a fucking essay in the description. Typical youtube/reddit/instagram type loser. Also, comments are disabled. Bitchmade at its finest

gambit1990
03-28-2014, 01:21 AM
2160p (4K) :tu

first time i've seen a youtube video with that option.

InRareForm
03-28-2014, 01:58 AM
fool could have died if opposing car hits him.

DJR210
03-28-2014, 08:28 AM
fool could have died if opposing car hits him.

As long as only redneck was killed I'm all for it.

DJR210
03-28-2014, 08:33 AM
So I actually went to youtube to see and the explanation given (if true) puts all the blame back on redneck for me. However, the faggot wrote a fucking essay in the description. Typical youtube/reddit/instagram type loser. Also, comments are disabled. Bitchmade at its finest

Road rage aggressors always get the blame. I get it, people fuck up on the road. But seriously, a honk and a "smh" is good rnough IMO. Not worth it at this age tbh.

:lol I flicked off some white bitch for cutting me off, she completely de-escalated the situation by taking her middle finger and sucking it like a dick.

GoodOdor
03-28-2014, 09:13 AM
Road rage aggressors always get the blame. I get it, people fuck up on the road. But seriously, a honk and a "smh" is good rnough IMO. Not worth it at this age tbh.

:lol I flicked off some white bitch for cutting me off, she completely de-escalated the situation by taking her middle finger and sucking it like a dick.

I'll try that next time I get flipped off.

mrsmaalox
03-28-2014, 10:43 AM
Filming was a pretty shitty passive-aggressive move. I don't get why people think it's justifiable to play those stupid games while behind the wheel of a vehicle. Just get the hell out of the way and let that angry redneck asshole as far away from you as possible.

CubanSucks
03-28-2014, 11:25 AM
Filming was a pretty shitty passive-aggressive move. I don't get why people think it's justifiable to play those stupid games while behind the wheel of a vehicle. Just get the hell out of the way and let that angry redneck asshole as far away from you as possible.

Typical youtube/reddit/instagram type loser.

"Awareness."

I can see it now. A craving for attention and drama justified as awareness. At least that'll be the case when people start talking like you

mrsmaalox
03-28-2014, 11:41 AM
"Awareness."

I can see it now. A craving for attention and drama justified as awareness. At least that'll be the case when people start talking like you

Hmm. So choosing not to get in a pissing contest with a pissed off jerk (while both behind the wheel of several hundred pound moving machines) is a craving for attention and drama? Okay...:dizzy

CubanSucks
03-28-2014, 01:00 PM
Hmm. So choosing not to get in a pissing contest with a pissed off jerk (while both behind the wheel of several hundred pound moving machines) is a craving for attention and drama? Okay...:dizzy

I was talking about the camera person

Trainwreck2100
03-28-2014, 01:53 PM
Here's some more instant karma to feast on, this happened the other day..

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Two-dead-after-road-rage-crash-5338651.php

The passenger decided he was gonna be a super hard ass and sit on the door while the car was moving and taunt the car behind them..:lol Genetic cleansing at it's finest, shout out to Benefactor.

What a waste of an Acura

DJR210
03-28-2014, 03:12 PM
What a waste of an Acura

mrsmaalox
03-28-2014, 03:20 PM
I was talking about the camera person

Well okay ;)

Anyway here she is. I don't care what anyone says, I think she's a dumb bitch

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/road-rage-incident-caught-on-video-goes-viral-151924238.html?vp=1

DJR210
03-28-2014, 03:25 PM
Well okay ;)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/road-rage-incident-caught-on-video-goes-viral-151924238.html?vp=1

She is a dumb bitch, she doesn't understand the rules of the road. She baited him into the incident, he just overreacted.

DarrinS
03-28-2014, 03:26 PM
Well okay ;)

Why is SHE a bitch? The dude in the truck was the one being a douche.

DJR210
03-28-2014, 03:28 PM

Are you familiar with passing lanes?

mrsmaalox
03-28-2014, 03:29 PM

He's a douche and she's a passive-aggressive dumb bitch.

She is a dumb bitch, she doesn't understand the rules of the road. She baited him into the incident, he just overreacted.

Exactly

DarrinS
03-28-2014, 03:30 PM

Looks like she was passing slower traffic, no? Any faster and she might've lost control of her....oh, wait.

DJR210
03-28-2014, 03:33 PM
Looks like she was passing slower traffic, no? Any faster and she might've lost control of her....oh, wait.

That's not how a passing lane works. You only use the left lane when you are passing slower traffic. You then move back out of the left lane.

DarrinS
03-28-2014, 03:35 PM
That's not how a passing lane works. You onky use the left lane when you are passing slower traffic. You then move back out of the left lane.

Yes, I understand. There are some boneheads that drive slow in the passing lane. I just go around them when the opportunity presents itself -- sans giving them the bird.

RD2191
03-28-2014, 03:35 PM
That lady fucking rocks.:lmao

DJR210
03-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Yes, I understand. There are some boneheads that drive slow in the passing lane. I just go around them when the opportunity presents itself -- sans giving them the bird.

Exactly, it's not that serious.

CubanSucks
03-28-2014, 03:43 PM

He's at fault and deserves what he got for being a dumbass but doesn't mean she isn't a bitch. Her equivalent karma in this case would've been getting a flat right after. I would be happy.

That lady fucking rocks.:lmao

I can see you being the person that goes about 38 in a 40 with the mindset of "Well I'm in no hurry :)"

RD2191
03-28-2014, 03:46 PM
70 Does Not Always Mean 70
Remember that speed limits show the fastest speed you may drive under good conditions. You are responsible for adjusting your driving speed to the road conditions. For example, if the weather is bad or there is a lot of traffic, you must drive more slowly than the posted speed. The safe speed is the one that allows you to have complete control of your vehicle.

RD2191
03-28-2014, 03:47 PM
Please suck my balls and shut the fuck up.

RD2191
03-28-2014, 03:47 PM
http://www.123driving.com/flhandbook/flhb-speed-limits.shtml

mrsmaalox
03-28-2014, 03:56 PM
Please suck my balls and shut the fuck up.

Reminds me of

IRWMGjXuyVo

RD2191
03-28-2014, 03:57 PM
:lmaoits a walk off

Spur|n|Austin
03-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Well okay ;)

Yama Hama! Fright Night.

DarrinS
03-28-2014, 04:51 PM
Yama Hama! Fright Night.

:lol

I actually wanted to watch the vid, but it wouldn't play.

CubanSucks
03-28-2014, 05:52 PM
70 Does Not Always Mean 70
Remember that speed limits show the fastest speed you may drive under good conditions. You are responsible for adjusting your driving speed to the road conditions. For example, if the weather is bad or there is a lot of traffic, you must drive more slowly than the posted speed. The safe speed is the one that allows you to have complete control of your vehicle.

Nothing says safety like filming while driving

Wild Cobra
03-28-2014, 06:10 PM
This wasn't a freeway. It was a roadway with left turn lanes, which means a smart person gets into the lane they want sooner rather than last minute.

It still doesn't excuse tailgating, or the guys rage.

Wild Cobra
03-28-2014, 06:12 PM
That's not how a passing lane works. You only use the left lane when you are passing slower traffic. You then move back out of the left lane.
Does Florida use those German autobahn laws on county roads that have left turn lanes?

DJR210
03-28-2014, 06:44 PM
Does Florida use those German autobahn laws on county roads that have left turn lanes?

Did you gather this information on Google maps? That is a two lane highway guy, access roads have 45 mph speed limits.

Wild Cobra
03-28-2014, 07:08 PM
Did you gather this information on Google maps? That is a two lane highway guy, access roads have 45 mph speed limits.
Didn't I see left turn lanes?

Please, show me the Florida law that requires you to drive in the right lane unless passing.

My eyes must be deceiving me. I could swear I saw at least one left turn lane.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/redneckdriverlosesitedit_zps9deab03f.jpg

DJR210
03-28-2014, 07:23 PM
Please, show me the Florida law that requires you to drive in the right lane unless passing.

First off, not sure how you took my post, but I never said there wasn't the occasional turning lane on the highway. Second, go ahead and review the sections regarding passing that specifically reference the correct procedure including moving back into the right lane after passing.

http://www.stateofflorida.com/Portal/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=212

http://www.123driving.com/flhandbook/flhb-passing.shtml

CubanSucks
03-28-2014, 07:33 PM
Didn't I see left turn lanes?

My eyes must be deceiving me. I could swear I saw at least one left turn lane.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/redneckdriverlosesitedit_zps9deab03f.jpg

Highways can't have turn lanes? I can think of a couple by me, 31 and 259

DJR210
03-28-2014, 07:35 PM

Here you go dipshit, this might help you. Pulled from the State of Florida's website.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/Untitled_zpsd2ce0a23.png

Highways can't have turn lanes? I can think of a couple by me, 31 and 259

They can, it's just ST's resident expert on every subject known to man per his usual.

Wild Cobra
03-28-2014, 09:34 PM
Here you go dipshit, this might help you. Pulled from the State of Florida's website.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/Untitled_zpsd2ce0a23.png

Did you know that a driving manual doesn't always follow the law? Suggestions for best driving, and what to pass on a test simply isn't always in law. I suggest you check the actually law to back you up.

They can, it's just ST's resident expert on every subject known to man per his usual.
I'm not the one asserting anything as fact like you are. You're the dipshit, and are too ignorant to realize it.

DJR210
03-28-2014, 10:12 PM
Did you know that a driving manual doesn't always follow the law? Suggestions for best driving, and what to pass on a test simply isn't always in law. I suggest you check the actually law to back you up.

I'm not the one asserting anything as fact like you are. You're the dipshit, and are too ignorant to realize it.

:lol Look at your lame ass argument. You're stuck on the word "law" which I never used to begin with. It's rules of the road which I claimed from my original posts. What I posted more than supports my original posts, so go back, read again, and we'll go from there champ.

Also, since you want to talk law, check this out. According to Chapter 316, Section 081 per the Florida Senate:

316.081 Driving on right side of roadway; exceptions.—(1) Upon all roadways of sufficient width, a vehicle shall be driven upon the right half of the roadway, except as follows:(a) When overtaking and passing another vehicle proceeding in the same direction under the rules governing such movement;

(b) When an obstruction exists making it necessary to drive to the left of the center of the highway; provided any person so doing shall yield the right-of-way to all vehicles traveling in the proper direction upon the unobstructed portion of the highway within such distance as to constitute an immediate hazard;
(c) Upon a roadway divided into three marked lanes for traffic under the rules applicable thereon; or
(d) Upon a roadway designated and signposted for one-way traffic.

(2) Upon all roadways, any vehicle proceeding at less than the normal speed of traffic at the time and place and under the conditions then existing shall be driven in the right-hand lane then available for traffic or as close as practicable to the right-hand curb or edge of the roadway except when overtaking and passing another vehicle proceeding in the same direction or when preparing for a left turn at an intersection or into a private road or driveway.
(3) Upon any roadway having four or more lanes for moving traffic and providing for two-way movement of traffic, no vehicle shall be driven to the left of the centerline of the roadway, except when authorized by official traffic control devices designating certain lanes to the left side of the center of the roadway for use by traffic not otherwise permitted to use such lanes, or except as permitted under paragraph (1)(b). However, this subsection shall not be construed as prohibiting the crossing of the centerline in making a left turn into or from an alley, private road, or driveway.
(4) A violation of this section is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a moving violation as provided in chapter 318.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/316.081

Wild Cobra
03-29-2014, 12:04 AM
:lol Look at your lame ass argument. You're stuck on the word "law" which I never used to begin with. It's rules of the road which I claimed from my original posts. What I posted more than supports my original posts, so go back, read again, and we'll go from there champ.

Also, since you want to talk law, check this out. According to Chapter 316, Section 081 per the Florida Senate:

316.081 Driving on right side of roadway; exceptions.—(1) Upon all roadways of sufficient width, a vehicle shall be driven upon the right half of the roadway, except as follows:(a) When overtaking and passing another vehicle proceeding in the same direction under the rules governing such movement;

(b) When an obstruction exists making it necessary to drive to the left of the center of the highway; provided any person so doing shall yield the right-of-way to all vehicles traveling in the proper direction upon the unobstructed portion of the highway within such distance as to constitute an immediate hazard;
(c) Upon a roadway divided into three marked lanes for traffic under the rules applicable thereon; or
(d) Upon a roadway designated and signposted for one-way traffic.

(2) Upon all roadways, any vehicle proceeding at less than the normal speed of traffic at the time and place and under the conditions then existing shall be driven in the right-hand lane then available for traffic or as close as practicable to the right-hand curb or edge of the roadway except when overtaking and passing another vehicle proceeding in the same direction or when preparing for a left turn at an intersection or into a private road or driveway.
(3) Upon any roadway having four or more lanes for moving traffic and providing for two-way movement of traffic, no vehicle shall be driven to the left of the centerline of the roadway, except when authorized by official traffic control devices designating certain lanes to the left side of the center of the roadway for use by traffic not otherwise permitted to use such lanes, or except as permitted under paragraph (1)(b). However, this subsection shall not be construed as prohibiting the crossing of the centerline in making a left turn into or from an alley, private road, or driveway.
(4) A violation of this section is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a moving violation as provided in chapter 318.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/316.081
So where is the left turn exception?

DJR210
03-29-2014, 12:08 AM
So where is the left turn exception?

Wild Cobra
03-29-2014, 12:12 AM
Yes, we already know you are a joker.

You were wrong about the left turn, what else are you wrong about?

I'll bet that since it is a divided highway rather than a freeway, and has left turn lanes, that the one way street exception applies.

Ever think of that dipshit?

There if you read the passing section, she did pass another vehicle. A truck, which means since it cannot follow closer than 300 ft, she shouldn't pull over until she is 300 ft past it.

You obviously didn't reference other parts. just found the one you though would make your case... very weak...

Wild Cobra
03-29-2014, 12:15 AM
Besides...

I think the rule you linked has to do with a two lane road where traffic flows both direction. I think we can safely assume that because of a later section:

16.087 Further limitations on driving to left of center of roadway.—
(1) No vehicle shall at any time be driven to the left side of the roadway under the following conditions:
(a) When approaching or upon the crest of a grade where the driver’s view is obstructed within such distance as to create a hazard in the event another vehicle might approach from the opposite direction;
(b) Upon a curve in the highway where the driver’s view is obstructed within such distance as to create a hazard in the event another vehicle might approach from the opposite direction;
(c) When approaching within 100 feet of or traversing any intersection, except that this section shall not apply to any intersection on a state-maintained or county-maintained highway located outside city limits unless such intersection is marked by an official Department of Transportation or county road department traffic control device indicating an intersection either by symbol or by words and such marking is placed at least 100 feet before the intersection;
(d) When approaching within 100 feet of or traversing any railroad grade crossing;
(e) When the view is obstructed upon approaching within 100 feet of any bridge, viaduct, or tunnel.
(2) The foregoing limitations shall not apply upon a one-way roadway, nor when an obstruction exists making it necessary to drive to the left of the center of the highway, nor to the driver of a vehicle turning left into or from an alley, private road or driveway.
(3) A violation of this section is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a moving violation as provided in chapter 318.

DJR210
03-29-2014, 12:18 AM
Yes, we already know you are a joker.

You were wrong about the left turn, what else are you wrong about?

I'll bet that since it is a divided highway rather than a freeway, and has left turn lanes, that the one way street exception applies.

Ever think of that dipshit?

There if you read the passing section, she did pass another vehicle. A truck, which means since it cannot follow closer than 300 ft, she shouldn't pull over until she is 300 ft past it.

You obviously didn't reference other parts. just found the one you though would make your case... very weak...

:lol Go consult a Florida attorney jackass, it's not worth discussing anymore. I've posted more than enough to squash your lack of knowledge with traffic rules and even law. Think whatever you want.

SnakeBoy
03-29-2014, 12:41 AM
lol poor Jeffrey...

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Jeffrey_White_16864649/?d=1

http://florida.arrests.org/mugs/Hillsborough/2014/14012603.jpg

SnakeBoy
03-29-2014, 12:46 AM
:lol Go consult a Florida attorney jackass, it's not worth discussing anymore. I've posted more than enough to squash your lack of knowledge with traffic rules and even law. Think whatever you want.

Well the police seem to be siding with WC.

Wild Cobra
03-29-2014, 01:24 PM
Don't cry.

illusioNtEk
03-29-2014, 04:39 PM

OH MY GOD YES!!!! FINALLY MY DREAM CAME TRUE~!!

Venti Quattro
03-29-2014, 09:01 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2zdq7tv.gif

FkLA
03-30-2014, 02:02 AM

DJR210
03-30-2014, 03:01 AM

Maybe she saw a Smart car.

mrsmaalox
03-30-2014, 08:47 PM
How am I supposed to know how much cars weigh?! My car is very small, I don't think it weighs much.