PDA

View Full Version : OT: Suns laughing in the Lakers face,,,,,,

HemisfairArena
03-28-2014, 09:53 PM
Laker fans and front office wanted 2 first round picks for Gasol....they said he would get them(Phoenix) to the playoffs. Glad to see Phoenix didnt bite. Suns will get there on their own with the Lakers not getting any additional 1st round picks. Suns will also collect the Lakers 1st round pick next year for the Nash trade.

Venti Quattro
03-28-2014, 09:54 PM
I thought you were quitting this forum? Lying welcher.

HemisfairArena
03-28-2014, 09:59 PM
I thought you were quitting this forum? Lying welcher.

Guiltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Thread
03-28-2014, 10:02 PM
& that is their goal. Well shoving it to the Lakers &&& having oodles of fun. 3 years ago they stood tall before the man...before letting a career ne'er do well unbuckle their belt and put their khakis on their Keds. 3 years later:::they're kowtowing to you fellows. You don't get to O & 45 unless you absolutely deserve everything you get.

DPG21920
03-28-2014, 10:09 PM
I hope so bad that LAL get pick 6-?? and have to give that up to PHX.

Thread
03-28-2014, 10:17 PM
I hope so bad that LAL get pick 6-?? and have to give that up to PHX.

It's their pickPERIOD

DPG21920
03-28-2014, 10:18 PM
It's their pickPERIOD

What?

Thread
03-28-2014, 10:19 PM
What?

Shut the fuck up.

DPG21920
03-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Shut the fuck up.

Huh?

Thread
03-28-2014, 10:21 PM
Huh?

Not one thin dime!

DPG21920
Not one thin dime!

Excuse me?

Katherine Robinson
Shut the fuck up.

Pay your tickets, asshole.

Gummi Clutch
03-28-2014, 10:23 PM
My pussy is sore leave me alone :cry :cry :cry

:tu

Kool Bob Love
03-29-2014, 12:23 AM
:lmao

Thread
03-29-2014, 12:24 AM
O & 45!!!

Mori Chu
03-29-2014, 03:09 AM
Dear Lakers, thanks for the 4 draft picks for Steve Nash's corpse. LMFAO!

Love,
Mori Cakes

Thread
03-29-2014, 04:30 AM
Dear Lakers, thanks for the 4 draft picks for Steve Nash's corpse. LMFAO!

Love,
Mori Cakes

Nice comin' here, huh, Mori? You can act the asshole, then go back to your place and act all high & mighty. You can dish it, Mori, yes indeed, but, you cannot take it.

King Emmanuel
03-29-2014, 06:35 AM
Guiltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-Peter Griffin, Family Guy

:lol not sure why but i laughed

midnightpulp
03-29-2014, 06:39 AM
Nice comin' here, huh, Mori? You can act the asshole, then go back to your place and act all high & mighty. You can dish it, Mori, yes indeed, but, you cannot take it.

Yee haw. I can tell the Suns fellows going at you heats you up way more than us going at you.

I ain't seen you pop like that toward a Spurfan in all my time here.

What if the Suns turn that O into a straight line, Cully?

What if?

Thread
03-29-2014, 09:22 AM
Yee haw. I can tell the Suns fellows going at you heats you up way more than us going at you.

I ain't seen you pop like that toward a Spurfan in all my time here.

What if the Suns turn that O into a straight line, Cully?

What if?

Of course. They invite me to their inbred soiree then when nothing has changed in 20 years I'm shown the door in humiliating fashion. Oh, yeah, I'm heated. Any of come in here and I'm gonna ride 'em. And it ain't gonna be pretty.

They ain't posting in here unobstructed. No.

Michael Jordan.
03-29-2014, 09:27 AM
Of course. They invite me to their inbred soiree then when nothing has changed in 20 years I'm shown the door in humiliating fashion. Oh, yeah, I'm heated. Any of come in here and I'm gonna ride 'em. And it ain't gonna be pretty.

They ain't posting in here unobstructed. No.
Look at you, puddingpop.

Mori Chu
03-29-2014, 07:12 PM

I can take your best and your worst, friend. I was happy to have you there. I would have been happy for you to stay there, even if you had been giving us a red-assing. But you wore out your welcome with posts like, "Go back and **** your mother some more." Which didn't bother me myself in the slightest, but it cheesed everybody off. I had a lot of posts saying, "He goes or I go." I had to show ya the door. I would have defended you to the end, if you had just kept it impersonal and not ripped into people and cursed 'em out. You knew nobody would put up with that stuff, but you did it anyway. Now I can't defend you to 'em no more. My whole, "Everybody gets a shot, even him," and, "He's mellowed in his dotage," shtick didn't hold water.

I still love ya and welcome any trash talk you want to throw my way over here. I've always been your friend and defender; you never bothered me and ya know it. My skin's thicker than a Rocket fan's skull.

poeticism707
03-29-2014, 08:41 PM
Laker fans and front office wanted 2 first round picks for Gasol....they said he would get them(Phoenix) to the playoffs. Glad to see Phoenix didnt bite. Suns will get there on their own with the Lakers not getting any additional 1st round picks. Suns will also collect the Lakers 1st round pick next year for the Nash trade.

Poster of the Month Repping per par.

Do work son.

Thread
03-29-2014, 09:09 PM
Poster of the Month Repping per par.

Do work son.

Edgar, they cut off their nose to spite their face. It's no Pollyana program where you do it step by step like paint by numbers and at the end you have a picture of a parrot in a myriad of bright colors. You'd better swipe your bisquist whilst the gravy is hot. They have no chance to ring this season. None. Absolutely none. They are wasting their time. With Gasol they'd a had a foothold.

But, like I said:::they flipped off the Lakers and that was enough for them, and for Spurs Fan. Now if they meet you in the first round, they'll roll over and let you rub their underside before you build them a shot gun shack like you built Piston Fan.

I don't understand it, and won't if I live to be a 100.

HemisfairArena
03-29-2014, 09:18 PM
Edgar, they cut off their nose to spite their face. It's no Pollyana program where you do it step by step like paint by numbers and at the end you have a picture of a parrot in a myriad of bright colors. You'd better swipe your bisquist whilst the gravy is hot. They have no chance to ring this season. None. Absolutely none. They are wasting their time. With Gasol they'd a had a foothold.

But, like I said:::they flipped off the Lakers and that was enough for them, and for Spurs Fan. Now if they meet you in the first round, they'll roll over and let you rub their underside before you build them a shot gun shack like you built Piston Fan.

I don't understand it, and won't if I live to be a 100.
Live to be a 100?....C'mon now, Thread...luv ya and all...but that West Virginia moonshine you guzzle for breakfast with your kin folk.....who we kidding?