PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Who's Had More Talent Around During Their Tenure?

DPG21920
03-29-2014, 02:30 PM
Kobe Bryant or Tim Duncan?

My Laker fan friend was trying to make the argument that Duncan during his career has been surrounded by more talent consistently than Kobe Bryant. What do Spur and Laker fans think? Who's had the better talent flowing through their teams throughout their careers?

spurraider21
03-29-2014, 02:38 PM
During Duncan's tenure: Robinson made 3 all star teams (98, 2000, 2001), Ginobili made 2 (2005, 2011), and Parker has now made 6. (total of 11 appearances)

During Kobe's tenure: Shaq made 7, Pau made 3, Bynum made 1, Dwight made 1 (total of 12, not including Nick Van Exel in 1998, just because lol)

During Duncan's tenure: 8 teammates made all-nba teams, none of which came during championship winning seasons

During Kobe's tenure: 13 teammates made all-nba teams. had an all-nba teammate in every one of his championship winning seasons

Mugen
03-29-2014, 02:51 PM
the Armenian above me bringing the goods tbh.

Killakobe81
03-29-2014, 02:51 PM
Kobe Bryant or Tim Duncan?

My Laker fan friend was trying to make the argument that Duncan during his career has been surrounded by more talent consistently than Kobe Bryant. What do Spur and Laker fans think? Who's had the better talent flowing through their teams throughout their careers?

Consistently? Duncan. at their Peaks (support) it is Kobe.

Kobe has done well when he has had great support (PJ and friends) and struggled without 'em
Timmy has had Pop the whole way and either David, Manu, Tony or all 3 for his whole career.

Killakobe81
03-29-2014, 02:52 PM
Also love how David is underrated on here and not given his due unless it kills the Duncan is so great narrative.

Cry Havoc
03-29-2014, 02:59 PM
Consistently? Duncan. at their Peaks (support) it is Kobe.

Kobe has done well when he has had great support (PJ and friends) and struggled without 'em
Timmy has had Pop the whole way and either David, Manu, Tony or all 3 for his whole career.

He struggled with them, too. That 2004 team was about as stacked as possible, completely healthy or not.

spurraider21
03-29-2014, 03:06 PM
Also love how David is underrated on here and not given his due unless it kills the Duncan is so great narrative.
i wouldn't underrate drob, but its foolish to think post injury drob (not coincidentally the one duncan was paired with) was anywhere near the mvp level drob

Killakobe81
03-29-2014, 03:07 PM
He struggled with them, too. That 2004 team was about as stacked as possible, completely healthy or not.

Struggle? To hear your peers tell it since they made the Finals that team was great a success despite injuries, Colorado and the shaqqobe infighting. Kobe just shot them out of the finals ....

I hated that team tbh and more disgusted by the way they carried themselves more than I was disappointed with last year. In fact Kobe and Shaq were even more disgusting than Dwight was last year.
In fact I prefer this year's crappy team to that one even though on paper 2004 should of been amazing.

Killakobe81
03-29-2014, 03:08 PM
i wouldn't underrate drob, but its foolish to think post injury drob (not coincidentally the one duncan was paired with) was anywhere near the mvp level drob

True Story. But David anchored the defense and defended Shaq and the other better "bigs" which was a tremendous help to duncan.

spurraider21
03-29-2014, 03:09 PM
True Story. But David anchored the defense and defended Shaq and the other better "bigs" which was a tremendous help to duncan.
99 robinson was legit, and if it wasn't strike shortened he likely would have made the all star team, fwiw. he didnt make all nba though

03-29-2014, 03:23 PM
Struggle? To hear your peers tell it since they made the Finals that team was great a success despite injuries, Colorado and the shaqqobe infighting. Kobe just shot them out of the finals ....

I hated that team tbh and more disgusted by the way they carried themselves more than I was disappointed with last year. In fact Kobe and Shaq were even more disgusting than Dwight was last year.
In fact I prefer this year's crappy team to that one even though on paper 2004 should of been amazing.

I remember 2004 like it was yesterday. Going downtown for the parade after the Pistons dismantled your Lakers. Good times. :toast

midnightpulp
03-29-2014, 03:31 PM

Someone posted a stat not too long ago showing that O'Neal; actually shot worse against Duncan than he did against Robinson. And they each defended him about 50% of the time.

Not diminishing D-Rob's work, but some Lakerfan Duncan haters (not saying you) try to rewrite history saying Duncan coasted on defense while Robinson was tasked with the dirty work.

Koolaid_Man
03-29-2014, 04:05 PM
During Duncan's tenure: Robinson made 3 all star teams (98, 2000, 2001), Ginobili made 2 (2005, 2011), and Parker has now made 6. (total of 11 appearances)

During Kobe's tenure: Shaq made 7, Pau made 3, Bynum made 1, Dwight made 1 (total of 12, not including Nick Van Exel in 1998, just because lol)

During Duncan's tenure: 8 teammates made all-nba teams, none of which came during championship winning seasons

During Kobe's tenure: 13 teammates made all-nba teams. had an all-nba teammate in every one of his championship winning seasons

All your wonderful, thoughtful, fantastic, insightful analysis all boiled down....

:lmao I don't even have to say it....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-29-2014, 04:06 PM
Someone posted a stat not too long ago showing that O'Neal; actually shot worse against Duncan than he did against Robinson. And they each defended him about 50% of the time.

Not diminishing D-Rob's work, but some Lakerfan Duncan haters (not saying you) try to rewrite history saying Duncan coasted on defense while Robinson was tasked with the dirty work.

yep...Jimmy Wishbone was pretty dam good on that D....

nAKGbrqjzY4

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 04:56 PM
"Does coaching talent" count? Duncan had Pop. The whole time. Sans PJ, Kobe played for:

Del Harris
Magic
Kurt Rambis
Hamblen
Rudy T
Mr. Potato Head
Mike D

IJS

baseline bum
03-29-2014, 05:06 PM
Laker fan likes to forget Duncan anchored a starting lineup with scrub-ass Terry Porter, scrub-ass Antonio Daniels, and scrub-ass Danny Ferry the year DRob finally started looking old.

spurraider21
03-29-2014, 05:10 PM
"Does coaching talent" count? Duncan had Pop. The whole time. Sans PJ, Kobe played for:

Del Harris
Magic
Kurt Rambis
Hamblen
Rudy T
Mr. Potato Head
Mike D

IJS
Kobe had PJ for 11 seasons, and he had those other coaches for a combined 6 seasons (not counting this year, he only played 6 games tbh)

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 05:13 PM
Laker fan likes to forget Duncan anchored a starting lineup with scrub-ass Terry Porter, scrub-ass Antonio Daniels, and scrub-ass Danny Ferry the year DRob finally started looking old.
I'd take any of them over the likes of:

Smush
Kwame
Chris Mihm
Brian Cook
Chucky Atkins
Luke Walton
Lamar Odumb

Kobe was supposed to take down Phoenix with ^ bag of shit roster?

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 05:15 PM
Kobe had PJ for 11 seasons, and he had those other coaches for a combined 6 seasons (not counting this year, he only played 6 games tbh)
Duncan had Pop for 17 straight seasons. Even when Kobe had PJ, 2 of those seasons had a Charlotte Bobcatesque roster. Let that sink in for a minute.

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 05:17 PM

Smush
Kwame
Chris Mihm
Brian Cook
Chucky Atkins
Luke Walton
Lamar Odumb

Rookie Wade could win with "Odumb," you mean to tell me prime Kirby couldn't win with him? -8000 points :lol

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 05:18 PM
Rookie Wade could win with "Odumb," you mean to tell me prime Kirby couldn't win with him? -8000 points :lol
What did they win?

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 05:18 PM
What did they win?
More playoff series than your prime Kirby :lol

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 05:19 PM
Btw, "Odumb"? You need to show some respect to the second option on your most recent title teams (first option being MVPau), Hernando :downspin:

Trainwreck2100
03-29-2014, 05:20 PM
It should be noted Duncan took a party cut to keep his reason competitive

03-29-2014, 05:20 PM
Btw, "Odumb"? You need to show some respect to the second option on your most recent title teams (first option being MVPau), Hernando :downspin:

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 05:24 PM
More playoff series than your prime Kirby :lol
Oh, OK. I forgot that to a Clipper Fan, success = winning a 1st round playoff series or two. My bad son. Carry on.

Edit: I knew someone would ignore all other D-League players and pinpoint that we had LaWeed Odumb on the roster det year. The same LaWeed that would give us 16/11/7 one night and 3/8/1 the next. Frustrating as hell tbh.

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 05:25 PM
It should be noted Duncan took a party cut to keep his reason competitive
Somebody Google Translate this shit. :lol

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 05:28 PM
:lol - even your Clippers 86'd him. TWICE. :lol

baseline bum
03-29-2014, 05:29 PM

Smush
Kwame
Chris Mihm
Brian Cook
Chucky Atkins
Luke Walton
Lamar Odumb

And Odom and Butler too?

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 05:30 PM
Oh, OK. I forgot that to a Clipper Fan, success = winning a 1st round playoff series or two. My bad son. Carry on.
Nice :downspin: attempt, but winning a playoff series > pulling a prime Kirby and not winning any :lol

Edit: I knew someone would ignore all other D-League players and pinpoint that we had LaWeed Odumb on the roster det year. The same LaWeed that would give us 16/11/7 one night and 3/8/1 the next. Frustrating as hell tbh.
"D-League player" Luke Walton put up a solid 16 and 5 in Game 7, 2006 while Kirby was quitting again.... not amazing, but not "D-League" either :lol

Not to mention, "LaWeed Odumb" was the only reason it went 7, with heroic efforts such as 21/14/3 in Game 1, 21/7/5 in Game 2, 15/17/4 in Game 3, 25/8/5 in Game 4, 18/15/6 in Game 5, and 22/11/9 in Game 6.... meanwhile, your Kirby chucked and quit :lol

RD2191
03-29-2014, 05:32 PM
Kobe rang 3 times playing next to a top 10 player of all time in his prime. /thread

Robz4000
Kobe wasn't even the best player on the team during his championship years tbh. That's your answer.

Trainwreck2100
Somebody Google Translate this shit. :lol
Pay cut team competitive
Fuck off I'm eating

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 05:36 PM
And Odom and Butler too?
Yes. Forgot about Butler! His impact, combined with the inconsistent production of LaWeed led us to drafting Baby Drew. This with PJ as coach.

Where are these talented players now? Tough Juice is now a journeyman and LaWeed has been exiled and can't even latch on with the 26 game losing streak 76ers. We won't even ask where the cast of 2004-2007 D-Leaguers are. :lol

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 05:38 PM
Pay cut team competitive
Fuck off I'm eating
:lmao

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 05:38 PM
Kobe wasn't even the best player on the team during his championship years tbh. That's your answer.
:lol

Robz4000
03-29-2014, 05:40 PM

Sup Pablo. Now that we're pretty far into the tournament, which prospect do you like the most as a potential Laker? Or do you support Fredo trading your pick for Love?

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 05:42 PM
Nice :downspin: attempt, but winning a playoff series > pulling a prime Kirby and not winning any :lol

"D-League player" Luke Walton put up a solid 16 and 5 in Game 7, 2006 while Kirby was quitting again.... not amazing, but not "D-League" either :lol

Not to mention, "LaWeed Odumb" was the only reason it went 7, with heroic efforts such as 21/14/3 in Game 1, 21/7/5 in Game 2, 15/17/4 in Game 3, 25/8/5 in Game 4, 18/15/6 in Game 5, and 22/11/9 in Game 6.... meanwhile, your Kirby chucked and quit :lol
LaWeed always plays well against Phoenix. Tell me something I didn't know. He still was inconsistent. And to think he was the main player in the Snaq trade. We should have traded him to Dallas for _irk instead.

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 05:42 PM

Daddy, Fisher, Horry, MVPau, Odom and Phil carried KirbyPERIOD

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 05:43 PM
He still was inconsistent.

"Inconsistent" > consistently quitting

spurraider21
03-29-2014, 05:47 PM
tim duncan has pretty much never been the 2nd best player on his team. even during these recent mvparker years... Parker shrunk against okc in 2012, and it was mainly duncan in the latter half of the miami series, once lebron took parker on full time

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 05:49 PM
Sup Pablo. Now that we're pretty far into the tournament, which prospect do you like the most as a potential Laker? Or do you support Fredo trading your pick for Love?
:lol - Randle looked great yesterday. My remixed wishlist:

Embiid
Exum
Randle
Parker
Wiggins
Smart
Gordon
Ennis

Not a fan of trading for Love. I'd rather sign Stephenson, draft either of the above 8 players, and continue to build a roster that would be attractive to KD in '16.

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 05:51 PM
"Inconsistent" > consistently quitting
Is not getting out of the 1st round (ever) a form of quitting? :downspin:

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 05:52 PM
tim duncan has pretty much never been the 2nd best player on his team. even during these recent mvparker years... Parker shrunk against okc in 2012, and it was mainly duncan in the latter half of the miami series, once lebron took parker on full time
Duncan has been MVParker's Robin since 2007 tbh.

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 05:58 PM
Duncan has been MVParker's Robin since 2007 tbh.
Wrong, Duncan took back the team last year after Enrique kept choking, and they went back to the Finals, tbh....

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 06:03 PM
Wrong, Duncan took back the team last year after Enrique kept choking, and they went back to the Finals, tbh....
Oh the ironing:

BFBiGfB0K7I

:rollin :lmao :rollin

HemisfairArena
03-29-2014, 06:09 PM
Lkrfan- Randle is the guy I've been saying all along is the best player in the whole draft and I would take him #1. Glad to see him doing well in the tourney and he is finally moving up a lot of people's draft board and will probably go top 3 now. No way the Lakers get into a top 3 pick and that's a great thing. I didn't want to see that dude stay at 5 or 6 and the Lakers get him. He's gonna be a beast.

Robz4000
03-29-2014, 06:14 PM
:lol - Randle looked great yesterday. My remixed wishlist:

Embiid
Exum
Randle
Parker
Wiggins
Smart
Gordon
Ennis

Not a fan of trading for Love. I'd rather sign Stephenson, draft either of the above 8 players, and continue to build a roster that would be attractive to KD in '16.

Jesus, why would you even consider Smart? Has bust written all over him.

baseline bum
03-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Yes. Forgot about Butler! His impact, combined with the inconsistent production of LaWeed led us to drafting Baby Drew. This with PJ as coach.

Where are these talented players now? Tough Juice is now a journeyman and LaWeed has been exiled and can't even latch on with the 26 game losing streak 76ers. We won't even ask where the cast of 2004-2007 D-Leaguers are. :lol

No, Kobe led you to drafting Bynum. CROFL picking Danny Ferry over Odom or Butler, each in their primes.

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 06:24 PM
Lkrfan- Randle is the guy I've been saying all along is the best player in the whole draft and I would take him #1. Glad to see him doing well in the tourney and he is finally moving up a lot of people's draft board and will probably go top 3 now. No way the Lakers get into a top 3 pick and that's a great thing. I didn't want to see that dude stay at 5 or 6 and the Lakers get him. He's gonna be a beast.
He looked great. I haven't watched him play until yesterday, but I liked what I saw.

Don't agree with bolded. Why? CP0 Fiasco:

Traded to Lakers, stripping Pelicans of their franchise talent.
Vetoed trade, Lakers went into the shitter.
Pelicans gifted #1 overall pick (Unibrow)
NBA ratings take a dip, NBA loses millions, because the Lakers were not contenders.
Lakers said fuck it, and tanked. NBA leeching owners lost more millions in revenue sharing.
Lakers are virtually locked in to a top 6 pick - could be higher because it's good business when the Lakers are good.

Ever wonder why the Lottery is no longer televised? I wouldn't put it past Silver (who coincidently is urging Jeannie to take over the Lakers) to repay the Lakers for what Stern did to us. We bout to be in there. :lol

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 06:25 PM
Jesus, why would you even consider Smart? Has bust written all over him.
Smart >>>>> Nash or KButter. At that position, he's BPA.

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 06:28 PM
No, Kobe led you to drafting Bynum. CROFL picking Danny Ferry over Odom or Butler, each in their primes.
What has either done without Kobe?

HemisfairArena
03-29-2014, 06:37 PM
LkrFan- I don't know about the NBA "gifting" teams higher lottery picks. I might believe it if I didn't see Cleveland land three 1st overall picks like LeBron, Irving, Bennett, ect in the last 10-11 years... What would be the point in that? Cleveland sucks..not a big market and cant hold onto their players.

Robz4000
03-29-2014, 06:45 PM
Smart >>>>> Nash or KButter. At that position, he's BPA.

If y'all really do manage to get Stephenson, you should just play PG by committee imo. Him and Kirbs should be able to hold it down.

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 06:45 PM
LkrFan- I don't know about the NBA "gifting" teams higher lottery picks. I might believe it if I didn't see Cleveland land three 1st overall picks like LeBron, Irving, Bennett, ect in the last 10-11 years... What would be the point in that? Cleveland sucks..not a big market and cant hold onto their players.
We'll see son. ;)

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 06:51 PM
If y'all really do manage to get Stephenson, you should just play PG by committee imo. Him and Kirbs should be able to hold it down.
Agreed, but you have to take BPA. In this scenario, I could role with a backcourt of:

Exum (6'8") or Smart (6'5")
Stephenson (6'7" ?) / Meeks (6'4")
Kobe (6'7") / Johnson (6'8")

^ Big versatile backcourt with a good mixture of youth/vets and athleticism. Building pieces. Then we have Kobe finally coming off the books to get more pieces. We'll be fine.

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 06:56 PM
Back on topic. What if Duncan didn't have Pop his whole career? Would he still be GOAT PF? Doubtful.

HemisfairArena
03-29-2014, 06:59 PM
We'll see son. ;)

You got it, pops.

HemisfairArena
03-29-2014, 07:05 PM
Back on topic. What if Duncan didn't have Pop his whole career? Would he still be GOAT PF? Doubtful.

That logic can be used for a lot of the Top 10 greats and best ever at their position. If Jordan didn't have Jackson...if Magic and Kareem didn't have Riley....if Russell didn't have Auerbach...if Shaq and Kobe didn't have Jackson...really the only guys who succeeded without a Pop, Jackson, Auerbach, or Riley that is considered the best ever at their position is Bird and LeBron.

Robz4000
03-29-2014, 07:22 PM

By that logic, if Kirby never had Phil would he have any rings?

Wiz
03-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Doubtful.

Aztecfan03
03-29-2014, 07:35 PM
Agreed, but you have to take BPA. In this scenario, I could role with a backcourt of:

Exum (6'8") or Smart (6'5")
Stephenson (6'7" ?) / Meeks (6'4")
Kobe (6'7") / Johnson (6'8")

^ Big versatile backcourt with a good mixture of youth/vets and athleticism. Building pieces. Then we have Kobe finally coming off the books to get more pieces. We'll be fine.

If you are talking about Lance Stephenson, he is listed at 6'5"

Kawhi
03-29-2014, 07:39 PM
Nigga couldn't even get passed the first round

baseline bum
03-29-2014, 07:42 PM
What has either done without Kobe?

Well, Odom was able to make the playoffs and win a series with second year Wade, for one, as pointed out earlier.

Robz4000
03-29-2014, 07:50 PM

Son I hope your eye is ok.

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 07:51 PM
If you are talking about Lance Stephenson, he is listed at 6'5"
Thanks. That's why I put the question mark next to his name. Still would be a big backcourt though. I'd welcome that 23 year old up and comer any time. He is the type of player the Lakers usually target.

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 07:55 PM
Well, Odom was able to make the playoffs and win a series with second year Wade, for one, as pointed out earlier.
CP0 has won a playoff series too (1st round, don't get it twisted). How much jewelry does he have? Exactly.

And for those of you that discount rangs (i.e. midnight), MJ wasn't considered for GOAT until he won rangs. That's precisely why Kobe (5) > Duncan (4)* :)

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 07:56 PM
*past*

Kawhi
03-29-2014, 07:58 PM
*past*
Fuck off wetback

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Fuck off wetback

HemisfairArena
03-29-2014, 08:17 PM
CP0 has won a playoff series too (1st round, don't get it twisted). How much jewelry does he have? Exactly.

And for those of you that discount rangs (i.e. midnight), MJ wasn't considered for GOAT until he won rangs. That's precisely why Kobe (5) > Duncan (4)* :)

Fisher(5)> Kobrick (5)

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 08:40 PM
Fisher(5)> Kobrick (5)
6 > talk ^ :lol

DPG21920
03-29-2014, 08:45 PM
This is interesting. On one hand, we've always heard Laker fan mock how they "don't rebuild, they reload" and how SA can't lure any FA's because it's a fat city with nothing to offer. We've heard repeatedly that LA draws all the best talent/FA's as well.

But now, when this question is posed, LA fans seem to say the opposite. I guess Mitch is an awful GM if he can't compete with little SA on getting talent when he has a great city and unlimited money.

Trainwreck2100
03-29-2014, 09:04 PM
He looked great. I haven't watched him play until yesterday, but I liked what I saw.

NBA ratings take a dip, NBA loses millions, because the Lakers were not contenders.
Lakers said fuck it, and tanked. NBA leeching owners lost more millions in revenue sharing.
Lakers are virtually locked in to a top 6 pick - could be higher because it's good business when the Lakers are good.

Ever wonder why the Lottery is no longer televised? I wouldn't put it past Silver (who coincidently is urging Jeannie to take over the Lakers) to repay the Lakers for what Stern did to us. We bout to be in there. :lol

Televised smelevised, its not hard to rig something that uses a random number algorithm

Thread
03-29-2014, 09:12 PM
Fisher(5)> Kobrick (5)

Fine. You take one. Me?

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

HI-FI
03-29-2014, 10:16 PM
this. I still haven't seen proof that Kobe was the main reason they won any Final. at best he shares an alpha award with MVPau, but all that raping and snarling just hides the fact he ain't going anywhere without a great frontcourt. Rapist still doesn't have a year like Dirk in 2011 or Timmah in 2003.

this shit is pathetic. Laker entitlement per the par. Stern has already given you guys so many bailouts, I can't see Silver outdoing him, unless he rips up the new CBA, otherwise your best bet is to build a DeLorean with a flux capacitor imho.
speaking of asterisks, when is Stern getting a statue for the 2002 WCF rig job.

Thread
03-29-2014, 10:17 PM
this. I still haven't seen proof that Kobe was the main reason they won any Final. at best he shares an alpha award with MVPau, but all that raping and snarling just hides the fact he ain't going anywhere without a great frontcourt. Rapist still doesn't have a year like Dirk in 2011 or Timmah in 2003.

this shit is pathetic. Laker entitlement per the par. Stern has already given you guys so many bailouts, I can't see Silver outdoing him, unless he rips up the new CBA, otherwise your best bet is to build a DeLorean with a flux capacitor imho.
speaking of asterisks, when is Stern getting a statue for the 2002 WCF rig job.

Only pussies & assholes play the Stern card.

HI-FI
03-29-2014, 10:18 PM
Only pussies & assholes play the Stern card.
Only pussies and chickenshits play the media card.

Thread
03-29-2014, 10:29 PM
Only pussies and chickenshits play the media card.

You asshole, you. The Media has no power, dummy.

HI-FI
03-29-2014, 10:31 PM
You asshole, you. The Media has no power, dummy.
yes, propaganda has no effect. :rolleyes

Thread
03-29-2014, 10:31 PM
yes, propaganda has no effect. :rolleyes

Forget it. You're acting like an asshole tonite.

HI-FI
03-29-2014, 10:32 PM
^ :rolleyes

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 10:57 PM
:cry :cry :cry
SMH

HI-FI
03-29-2014, 10:59 PM
SMH
guess that 2002 WCF reminder was below the belt? my bad. Bibby's nose should've been barred from the league for that foul.

Thread
03-29-2014, 11:01 PM
guess that 2002 WCF reminder was below the belt? my bad. Bibby's nose should've been barred from the league for that foul.

The last thing Adelman told him before breaking that TO:::"Don't leave him, Chris, not for a second."

tee, hee.

That fuckin' horn blaring as that shot came in. I God's, HI. I gotta, dude...YouTube!!!!!!!!

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 11:02 PM
:lol - 1999***

Thread
03-29-2014, 11:04 PM
iYQDsZljAOY

Listen for the horn as the shot comes in.

I'm feelin' something below the belt tonite that I ain't felt in a coon's age.

Signed,

- Pappy

HI-FI
03-29-2014, 11:11 PM
:lol - 1999***
:lol 2002 WCF****

raise the statue of Stern....do it Mitch.

actually i have a better joke....

The Lakers had already begun thinking about extending Bryant Jeanie Buss was all for it, Jim more deliberate when the two sides began feeling each other out before Kobe return in December.
http://www.vcstar.com/news/2014/feb/15/heisler-how-lakers-actually-gave-kobe-all-that/?print=1

Fredo is still a better option than having Cameron Diaz from Any Given Sunday take over. How's that DeLorean coming along btw?

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 11:17 PM

http://www.vcstar.com/news/2014/feb/15/heisler-how-lakers-actually-gave-kobe-all-that/?print=1

Fredo is still a better option than having Cameron Diaz from Any Given Sunday take over. How's that DeLorean coming along btw?
This is pathetic, even for you HI. IIRC, The Queens missed 7 D-Whistles that faithful night. They lost by 4 points. I'm no mathematician, but they could have won by 3. Then down 3 in crunch time, this happened:

0:04 Mike Bibby missed Three Point Jumper. (score: 102-105)

They had their chances. But they "Spurred**" :lol

**Spurred is a LkrFan patent-pending term reserved for teams that had control of their destiny, but due to weakmindedness, suffered agony of defeat. Just like female d:lolgs.

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 11:20 PM
Look - CN and mid are here simultaneously (at the same time for you farmers :lol). How did mid pull that off? Impressive tbh. :downspin:

Thread
03-29-2014, 11:21 PM
Look - CN and mid are here simultaneously (at the same time for you farmers :lol). How did mid pull that off? Impressive tbh. :downspin:

tee, hee.

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 11:24 PM

Fredo is still a better option than having Cameron Diaz from Any Given Sunday take over. How's that DeLorean coming along btw?i just noticed your link. Didn't Heisley get exiled from Laker Times because he was pathetic? He should go take Buck Harvey's place at SA Express News, tbh. :lol

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 11:24 PM
tee, hee.

HI-FI
03-29-2014, 11:25 PM
This is pathetic, even for you HI. IIRC, The Queens missed 7 D-Whistles that faithful night. They lost by 4 points. I'm no mathematician, but they could have won by 3. Then down 3 in crunch time, this happened:

0:04 Mike Bibby missed Three Point Jumper. (score: 102-105)

They had their chances. But they "Spurred**" :lol

**Spurred is a LkrFan patent-pending term reserved for teams that had control of their destiny, but due to weakmindedness, suffered agony of defeat. Just like female d:lolgs.
:crofl
you can't play the asterisk card without opening a can of worms with the Purple & Goldman Sachs. y'alls shit stinks to high heaven. 2002 WCF >>>> winning a legit title in a lockout year. smh at stealing bad jokes from Phil Jackson. I don't think he'd approve of you throwing every Laker under the bus but Kobe and Chaz.

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 11:26 PM
I'm not a tr:lolll, Edgardo :lol

How did you pull off ducking la migra on your way into the country illegally? :downspin:

Thread
03-29-2014, 11:28 PM

How did you pull off ducking la migra on your way into the country illegally? :downspin:

CN, gettin' his defensive on. You look cute, angel.

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 11:29 PM
:crofl
you can't play the asterisk card without opening a can of worms with the Purple & Goldman Sachs. y'alls shit stinks to high heaven. 2002 WCF >>>> winning a legit title in a lockout year. smh at stealing bad jokes from Phil Jackson. I don't think he'd approve of you throwing every Laker under the bus but Kobe and Chaz.
37-13 record. Short 32 games. Anything could have happened had y'all played all 82 like a true champion. PJ was 100.00% correct. *

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 11:29 PM

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 11:30 PM
CN, gettin' his defensive on. You look cute, angel.
Your fandom is indefensible. It's chickenshit.

Thread
03-29-2014, 11:31 PM
Your fandom is indefensible. It's chickenshit.

Now, now, don't blow your stack just cuz somebody peeked under your kimono.

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 11:31 PM
^ Thread :lol

HI-FI
03-29-2014, 11:33 PM
37-13 record. Short 32 games. Anything could have happened had y'all played all 82 like a true champion. PJ was 100.00% correct. *

blame the owners. if the refs didn't take over in game 6 of 2002 WCF, Kobe would have 4 rings. shit if not for Stern saving the Lakers, per the mf'in par, with MVPau, Kobe's prime would be even more of a joke. and you'd still be at OregonLive helping their ad revenue :cry :cry

Phil should also shut the fuck up about conspiracies. if the NBA reacted to MJ the way the MLB treated Pete Rose, Krause would've sent him packing much sooner. But gotta give Mind Games credit, he knew the Lakers were the ultimate stop for bailouts, and went where the bread is buttered.

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 11:35 PM
Now, now, don't blow your stack just cuz somebody peeked under your kimono.
You're a Cavs fan, Dale. It's chickenshit.

Thread
03-29-2014, 11:37 PM
You're a Cavs fan, Dale. It's chickenshit.

I never defend my fandom. It's my religion.

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 11:39 PM
I never defend my fandom. It's my religion.
There's no defending it. You bandwagoned. Only an animal would do such.

Thread
03-29-2014, 11:40 PM
There's no defending it. You bandwagoned. Only an animal would do such.

I never defend my fandom, Midst. It's my religion.

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 11:41 PM
You bandwagonedPERIOD & you know it. You've nary a defense to lodge.

Thread
03-29-2014, 11:41 PM
You bandwagonedPERIOD & you know it. You've nary a defense to lodge.

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 11:42 PM
^ Cavs fan talking

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 11:43 PM
blame the owners. if the refs didn't take over in game 6 of 2002 WCF, Kobe would have 4 rings. shit if not for Stern saving the Lakers, per the mf'in par, with MVPau, Kobe's prime would be even more of a joke. and you'd still be at OregonLive helping their ad revenue :cry :cry

Phil should also shut the fuck up about conspiracies. if the NBA reacted to MJ the way the MLB treated Pete Rose, Krause would've sent him packing much sooner. But gotta give Mind Games credit, he knew the Lakers were the ultimate stop for bailouts, and went where the bread is buttered.
C'mon son:

http://manmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Dont-Be-Salty.jpg

:downspin:

Thread
03-29-2014, 11:44 PM
^ Cavs fan talking

Thread
03-29-2014, 11:44 PM
C'mon son:

Yep, HI is on the rag tonite.

LkrFan
03-29-2014, 11:45 PM

HI-FI
03-29-2014, 11:50 PM
C'mon son:

so you getting pissed off when people bring up of 2002 isn't salty?
here son, I have to run for a bit, but here's something to watch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjRcTiwVEwo

hope you don't mind Coldplay as the music, I didn't edit it. also hope you don't mind shady shit, but if you grew up working for the cartels, this shit won't bother you tbh.

HI-FI
03-29-2014, 11:50 PM
quit fantasizing about fresh pussy Dale, this isn't the 50s.

Thread
03-29-2014, 11:51 PM
quit fantasizing about fresh pussy Dale, this isn't the 50s.

It's the only sexual organ I have functioning, HI. Don't forbid that.

Clipper Nation
03-29-2014, 11:53 PM
Yep, I'm on the rag tonite.

LkrFan
03-30-2014, 12:02 AM
so you getting pissed off when people bring up of 2002 isn't salty?
here son, I have to run for a bit, but here's something to watch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjRcTiwVEwo

hope you don't mind Coldplay as the music, I didn't edit it. also hope you don't mind shady shit, but if you grew up working for the cartels, this shit won't bother you tbh.
So you're saying they should have won in 6? How ir:lolnic

HI-FI
03-30-2014, 01:26 AM
It's the only sexual organ I have functioning, HI. Don't forbid that.
If you cut back on your cigs, it would improve your blood flow.

Thread
03-30-2014, 01:30 AM
If you cut back on your cigs, it would improve your blood flow.

I don't smoke or drink.

HI-FI
03-30-2014, 01:42 AM
I don't smoke or drink.
that's good. I just know most of those pills are vasodilators, whereas nicotine is a vasoconstrictor. Also watch out for high blood pressure.