PDA

View Full Version : Pistons: @ Philly.

HemisfairArena
03-29-2014, 08:14 PM
76er's gonna snap their long losing streak. I was just saying last night how moronic the Pistons coach is and he proves it once again tonight. Monroe, Smith, and Jennings are a combined 9-25 while Drummond is 3-4 and can dominate and the Piston coach isn't smart enough to make them feed Drummond. This guy should be fired after tonight.

03-29-2014, 08:18 PM
76er's gonna snap their long losing streak. I was just saying last night how moronic the Pistons coach is and he proves it once again tonight. Monroe, Smith, and Jennings are a combined 9-25 while Drummond is 3-4 and can dominate and the Piston coach isn't smart enough to make them feed Drummond. This guy should be fired after tonight.

Living in the metro Detroit area, I listen to sports radio a lot, and they've wanted him and the GM gone for ages.

As far as the game goes, I would assume the sixers would be playing with some extra incentive not to set the record for longest losing streak.

HemisfairArena
03-29-2014, 08:21 PM
Living in the metro Detroit area, I listen to sports radio a lot, and they've wanted him and the GM gone for ages.

As far as the game goes, I would assume the sixers would be playing with some extra incentive not to set the record for longest losing streak.

Incentive is one thing....beating your opponent by 20+ when you are as bad as the 76er's are= Detroit coach sucks

HemisfairArena
03-29-2014, 08:23 PM
Pistons down 30 now. LMAO