PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Playoff Tickets Go On Sale April 4

Mel_13
04-01-2014, 12:12 PM
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs announced today that tickets for the first two home playoff games (first round, games A and B) will go on sale to the general public Friday, April 4 at 10 a.m. The Spurs 2014 Playoffs are presented by H-E-B and World Car Auto Group.

Spurs tickets for the first round (games A and B) of the NBA Playoffs start at just $13. Exact dates, times and opponent will be announced at a later date.

The Spurs are making their 17th consecutive postseason appearance and have extended their NBA record of 50 or more wins to 15 consecutive seasons. The Spurs are currently 57-16 and in first place in the Western Conference.

Purchase or renew Spurs season ticket memberships and guarantee playoff seats for every home game. Season ticket members receive significant savings on day of game pricing and as part of the Spurs Family, are eligible for special benefits such as VIP access, unique game night experiences, event pre-sale opportunities and discounts at the Spurs Fan Shop located at the AT&T Center.

Tickets are available for purchase online at Spurs.com or ATTCenter.com. Tickets may also be purchased at the AT&T Center Southeast Box Office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or on weekend Spurs games starting at noon.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/140331_spurs_playoff_tickets_on_sale_april_4

KoolAid Mans Brother
04-01-2014, 03:15 PM
No thanks. I'll just buy them off of StubHub for $1

Mel_13
04-03-2014, 10:02 AM
Presale open now:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/San-Antonio-Spurs-tickets/artist/806012?list_view=1&camefrom=CFC_SPURS_TMCEN_14POST&dma_id=&wt.mc_id=EML_NTFsp[copy11&camefrom=EMCL_260470_12374369

capek
04-03-2014, 12:13 PM
When are we thinking the playoffs will start? The last weekend in April? I have a badge for the Moontower fest that weekend, so I'm thinking I should probably hold off. btw tickets are much cheaper over at stubhub than what I could find via ticketmaster (of course :rolleyes ).

look_at_g_shred
04-03-2014, 12:14 PM
When are we thinking the playoffs will start? The last weekend in April? I have a badge for the Moontower fest that weekend, so I'm thinking I should probably hold off. btw tickets are much cheaper over at stubhub than what I could find via ticketmaster (of course :rolleyes ).
My guess is April 19th

spurs10
04-03-2014, 12:59 PM
When are we thinking the playoffs will start? The last weekend in April? I have a badge for the Moontower fest that weekend, so I'm thinking I should probably hold off. btw tickets are much cheaper over at stubhub than what I could find via ticketmaster (of course :rolleyes ). I'm not so sure they will be cheaper on stubhub. I've been getting better seats and better prices from the sales folks at the AT&T Center.

capek
04-03-2014, 01:17 PM
I'm not so sure they will be cheaper on stubhub. I've been getting better seats and better prices from the sales folks at the AT&T Center.

That's something to look into. Since I live in Houston, I prefer to just get the cheapest decent balcony seats for the early rounds, but I do have some contact info for someone at the ATT center, so I should look into using that too. :tu

T Park
04-03-2014, 01:34 PM
Last home game is Wednesday the 16th. Either the 18th or 19th is my guess.

Mel_13
04-03-2014, 01:44 PM
April 19 -- 2014 NBA Playoffs begin

http://www.nba.com/news/important-dates/index.html?ls=iref:nba:gnav

Game 1 will be on the 19th or the 20th.

Ditty
04-03-2014, 02:05 PM
No thanks. I'll just buy them off of StubHub for $1

InRareForm
04-07-2016, 10:32 AM
How much do tickets usually cost? Decent mid range seat?