PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobes Civil War

Johnsyounger
04-01-2014, 05:31 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/67116/los-angeles-lakers-kobe-bryant-civil-war

This is going to be an absolute shit show. There is a 0 percent chance the Lakers can be competitive in the next two years. Make the playoffs, maybe, maybe not. Go deep, never. Will they finally blame Kobe??? Probably not...
I can't wait. This may be as entertaining as the Spurs ringing this year...

Thread
04-01-2014, 05:32 PM
...but, not as interesting as 6. Nothing trumps that gem.

Kool Bob Love
04-01-2014, 05:35 PM
:lmao

benefactor
04-01-2014, 05:49 PM
It's amazing that they have only missed the playoffs 5 times since 1960...guess who was on two of those?

The whole thing is going to collapse fully over the next couple of seasons. Dr. Buss isn't there to save them anymore. Just like the rest of the NBA, Laker fans will finally know what it's like to ride out an ice age.

Kool Bob Love
04-01-2014, 05:53 PM
2013. A year to remember .

HI-FI
04-01-2014, 06:30 PM
It's amazing that they have only missed the playoffs 5 times since 1960...guess who was on two of those?

The whole thing is going to collapse fully over the next couple of seasons. Dr. Buss isn't there to save them anymore. Just like the rest of the NBA, Laker fans will finally know what it's like to ride out an ice age.
I just can't see the NBA doing it though. Their fans are beyond entitled, hence MVPau repeatedly shat on by them. I just see another bullshit draft or trade coming. That being said, I do believe Silver is better than Stern and won't be propping up the Lakers as badly as Stern. I think the league wants to see more parity like the NFL, at least I hope so. Perhaps they will experience an ice age though or Knicks-West seasons.

Bynumite
04-01-2014, 07:00 PM
That being said, I do believe Silver is better than Stern and won't be propping up the Lakers as badly as Stern. I think the league wants to see more parity like the NFL, at least I hope so. Perhaps they will experience an ice age though or Knicks-West seasons.

Spurfans are so sad and pathetic. What an insufferable bunch of bitter cunts. Get over the penis envy, you faggots.

It's like they didn't ring 4 times under Stern's watch and never had any bad calls going their way in the playoffs :lol

Venti Quattro
04-01-2014, 07:16 PM

Spurfans are so sad and pathetic. What an insufferable bunch of bitter cunts. Get over the penis envy, you faggots.

It's like they didn't ring 4 times under Stern's watch and never had any bad calls going their way in the playoffs :lol
:lmao :lmao :lmao

:cry But Stern always screws us
:cry Our rings were a result of a mixture of class and nasty

It's ridiculous how Spurs fans are allowed to criticize other championship teams as "lower-tiered" and "rigged" as compared to their :cry classy :cry championships just because they are in a small market with a dirty river as a center of attraction, when the same championship teams went through the same shit like what their team did: hard work and a bit of luck on their side.

HI-FI
04-01-2014, 07:20 PM

hey look, another salty and shitty take from Bynumite.

I wouldn't call it penis envy, you guys need the inflation or penis pump effect to keep the bandwagon rolling, otherwise you'd be shoulder to shoulder with Clipper Nation.

RsxPiimp
04-01-2014, 07:32 PM
It's so weird, I've been a Kobe fan since 96' yet I'm ready to move on from the Kobe era. I'm really excited to see a younger and exciting crop of players to play for the Lakers.

I'll always support Kobe, he's the only reason I watch the Lakers, but that being said, he screwed his only chance in winning another championship. I understand that Kobe's value easily exceeds every dollar he's going to get from this point forward, financially speaking if he plays of course, but realistically, under the new CBA, he took a bad solution in a very winnable situation. I really feel in the end, Kobe's ego got the best of him...again.

I originally wanted the Lakers to trade the pick, but for who? Melo :lol And why would the Lakers waste an asset for Love when they can keep the pick and make a run for KL when he hits free agency.

Kobe knows the numbers prior to signing that big fat contract. He had an immense understanding of how the new CBA and salary structure works. IMHO, and I love watching the guy to death, he has no one to blame but himself.

ambchang
04-01-2014, 08:20 PM
You know how Duncan is the only player not named Bill Russell to win multiple championships on the same team with entirely different teammates?

Kobe is the only player in Laker history to miss two playoffs with an entirely different set of teammates.

TDMVPDPOY
04-01-2014, 08:45 PM
paying a scrub 48.5 for 2 more years not even making the playoffs?

all the fakers did was extend how long they going to be a non playoff team then rebuilding now

missing playoffs in his prime, now missing playoffs as a tosb

Thread
04-01-2014, 08:58 PM
You know how Duncan is the only player not named Bill Russell to win multiple championships on the same team with entirely different teammates?

Kobe is the only player in Laker history to miss two playoffs with an entirely different set of teammates.

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Katherine Robinson
04-01-2014, 09:01 PM
^Pay your tickets, fart catcher.

HI-FI
04-01-2014, 09:01 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

:cry But Stern always screws us
:cry Our rings were a result of a mixture of class and nasty

It's ridiculous how Spurs fans are allowed to criticize other championship teams as "lower-tiered" and "rigged" as compared to their :cry classy :cry championships just because they are in a small market with a dirty river as a center of attraction, when the same championship teams went through the same shit like what their team did: hard work and a bit of luck on their side.
:lol "class and nasty"
first, not all Spursfan complains, probably just me and some others.
secondly, I don't think Spursfan really complains too much about any other team but the Lakers. I wouldn't call it penis envy, not even penis pump envy. I just don't support the idea that if the Lakers aren't relevant, then something drastic needs to happen. I can't imagine the Lakers going through a dry spell like the Cowboys or Knicks, their fans would lose their shit.

I do believe it's a new era with the new CBA, so I don't think LA can just horde talent and dominate, which I think is good for the league. Now if the NBA had a hard cap like the NFL, Laker fans should be worried, but that may not ever happen.

King Emmanuel
04-02-2014, 07:32 AM
hey look, another salty and shitty take from Bynumite.

I wouldn't call it penis envy, you guys need the inflation or penis pump effect to keep the bandwagon rolling, otherwise you'd be shoulder to shoulder with Clipper Nation.

it is penis envy, you are one the worst spurs fans on the site :lol no joke

Biernutz
04-02-2014, 10:10 AM
This draft will see if anything has changed since Stern has left. If the Lakers draft #1..............

whitemamba
04-02-2014, 12:14 PM

Bynumite going HAM as usual.

Brazil
04-02-2014, 12:58 PM
:lol "Then again, Kobe Bryant is anything but an ordinary superstar, and Kobe zealots are a breed different than I’ve seen in my entire life watching and covering sports."

kobe4life
04-02-2014, 01:27 PM
God is such a great competitor and has a strong drive that I strongly believe he probably will be playing until he is 42. God keeps himself in great shape and his body usually holds up that Achilles tendon was a fluke injury but other then that God has always been super healthy.

Killakobe81
04-02-2014, 01:34 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/67116/los-angeles-lakers-kobe-bryant-civil-war

This is going to be an absolute shit show. There is a 0 percent chance the Lakers can be competitive in the next two years. Make the playoffs, maybe, maybe not. Go deep, never. Will they finally blame Kobe??? Probably not...
I can't wait. This may be as entertaining as the Spurs ringing this year...

If Kobe truly is a TOSB, a first round exit should be expected if Kobe is the best player ...
Spurfan is bi-polar: We suck, have a dumbass coach and retarded owner but KObe who is overrated and washed up is supposed to lead us to success?
MAke up your minds.
I get the need to shovel shit since most people rank Kobe over Timmy and it ruffles feathers ...but the arguments lack any consistency.
Besides, Amb articulates this bullshit much better than you JY ...no offense.

Juggity
04-02-2014, 01:46 PM
I get the need to shovel shit since most people rank Kobe over Timmy

Not lately. Duncan's typically going 6-8 while kobe is typically ranked 9-11.

If you're talking about casual fans, of course they'll place kobe higher up; 70% of casual fans probably have never heard tim duncan's name, much less seen him play.

Killakobe81
04-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Not lately. Duncan's typically going 6-8 while kobe is typically ranked 9-11.

If you're talking about casual fans, of course they'll place kobe higher up; 70% of casual fans probably have never heard tim duncan's name, much less seen him play.

Not speaking of now just speaking generalities, Jugg ...and no I was not speaking of casual fans. But I could care less would be stupid for me to make that case with Kobe on crutches and duncan putting in another hot tub time machine season. In fact, I will say this right now if Tim gets 5 I will go ahead and concede the debate and say Duncan over Kobe despite the tie at "5".

When Kobe was balling and Duncan looked Almost "done" I felt it was enough to push the needle in Kobe's favor. I still maintain that it's close and that is my main issue with Spur fan it is very close. But If Duncan gets 5 tough to argue with him over Kobe ...just being honest fair and consistent.

DPG21920
04-02-2014, 03:09 PM
It's so weird, I've been a Kobe fan since 96' yet I'm ready to move on from the Kobe era. I'm really excited to see a younger and exciting crop of players to play for the Lakers.

I'll always support Kobe, he's the only reason I watch the Lakers, but that being said, he screwed his only chance in winning another championship. I understand that Kobe's value easily exceeds every dollar he's going to get from this point forward, financially speaking if he plays of course, but realistically, under the new CBA, he took a bad solution in a very winnable situation. I really feel in the end, Kobe's ego got the best of him...again.

I originally wanted the Lakers to trade the pick, but for who? Melo :lol And why would the Lakers waste an asset for Love when they can keep the pick and make a run for KL when he hits free agency.

Kobe knows the numbers prior to signing that big fat contract. He had an immense understanding of how the new CBA and salary structure works. IMHO, and I love watching the guy to death, he has no one to blame but himself.

Do Laker fans understand they might not even have a pick to trade? If that pick is outside of the top 5 (which is a very real possibility - especially if LA wins any more games) then that pick goes to PHX and LA is left with absolutely nothing but Kobe's terrible contract.

Splits
04-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Do Laker fans understand they might not even have a pick to trade? If that pick is outside of the top 5 (which is a very real possibility - especially if LA wins any more games) then that pick goes to PHX and LA is left with absolutely nothing but Kobe's terrible contract.

Pretty sure that's next year.

DPG21920
04-02-2014, 03:17 PM
That's right, they have a few 2014 first rounders from some other teams then (meaning PHX). I think that LA pick is 2015..

spurraider21
04-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Bynumite going HAM as usual.
...and you wonder why you were never bolded

ambchang
04-02-2014, 03:44 PM
If Kobe truly is a TOSB, a first round exit should be expected if Kobe is the best player ...
Spurfan is bi-polar: We suck, have a dumbass coach and retarded owner but KObe who is overrated and washed up is supposed to lead us to success?
MAke up your minds.
I get the need to shovel shit since most people rank Kobe over Timmy and it ruffles feathers ...but the arguments lack any consistency.
Besides, Amb articulates this bullshit much better than you JY ...no offense.

Thanks for the shout-out, but JY's point is, but the fact that the Lakers are unlikely to make it out of the 1st round shows that Kobe is no where close to what the Kobestans claim.

ambchang
04-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Not speaking of now just speaking generalities, Jugg ...and no I was not speaking of casual fans. But I could care less would be stupid for me to make that case with Kobe on crutches and duncan putting in another hot tub time machine season. In fact, I will say this right now if Tim gets 5 I will go ahead and concede the debate and say Duncan over Kobe despite the tie at "5".

When Kobe was balling and Duncan looked Almost "done" I felt it was enough to push the needle in Kobe's favor. I still maintain that it's close and that is my main issue with Spur fan it is very close. But If Duncan gets 5 tough to argue with him over Kobe ...just being honest fair and consistent.

I remember distinctly that you said if Duncan made it deep in the playoffs you will cede Duncan > Kobe. You didn't. I will have to dig that post up.

And Duncan winning or not this year doesn't mean much. He is way past his prime, and it's more a statement on Pop's system and his coaching rather than Duncan's ability. Sure, Duncan is playing a huge role on this Spurs team, mostly on the defensive end and on offensive facilitation, but he is no where close to the 03 version of himself where Duncan = Spurs.

Duncan, as of now, is like a Rockets' Clyde or a Pistons Rasheed/Ben. Very important piece, but not a Rockets Hakeem or even a Bulls Jordan.

Thread
04-02-2014, 03:51 PM
That's right, they have a few 2014 first rounders from some other teams then (meaning PHX). I think that LA pick is 2015..

DPG being wrong.

Get the Kodak!!!

DPG21920
04-02-2014, 03:55 PM
I will admit it, you however are never wrong..

ambchang
04-02-2014, 03:58 PM

The Lakers, right now, are at best a transvestite

DPG21920
04-02-2014, 04:01 PM
Laker fans bringing up Stern is hilarious. How insecure do you have to be to not only backpeddle from "we don't tank" and "it's titles or bust, Laker fans don't do losing" but to start throwing Sterns name around like LA was at some disadvantage or Stern had something against them.

Thread
04-02-2014, 04:06 PM
I will admit it, you however are never wrong..

My ass. Ask Midst if I'm ever wrong & will admit it.

Chop/chop.

Killakobe81
04-02-2014, 04:07 PM

Kobe missed the season, LOL he missed the playoffs.

whitemamba
04-02-2014, 04:30 PM
...and you wonder why you were never bolded

:cry

spurraider21
04-02-2014, 04:32 PM
:cry
:lol i'm not the one who opened a thread begging for it

kobe4life
04-02-2014, 04:34 PM
Laker fans bringing up Stern is hilarious. How insecure do you have to be to not only backpeddle from "we don't tank" and "it's titles or bust, Laker fans don't do losing" but to start throwing Sterns name around like LA was at some disadvantage or Stern had something against them.

Thats right we don't tank it has always been title or bust. That would have been the case this year had God not had gotten that knee injury. Stern didn't want the Lakers to win titles this is the same guy who vetoed the Chris Paul trading know that if we get CP3 a title is guaranteed. Stern also allowed the Great Satan to collude with Wade and Bosh to form the big 3 when we all know colluding is illegal. Had the Lakers done something like that Stern would have immediately broke it up.

Brazil
04-02-2014, 04:36 PM
My ass. Ask Midst if I'm ever wrong & will admit it.

Chop/chop.

old fuck you never admit being wrong you just meltdown... that's the way it is... you are decent, clever and entertaining during a while then you meltdown then leave then come back then start well the meltdown etc etc never ending circle

whitemamba
04-02-2014, 05:23 PM
:lol i'm not the one who opened a thread begging for it

Obviously your not intelligent enough to differentiate between begging, and a statement. SMH

Thread
04-02-2014, 05:24 PM
old fuck you never admit being wrong you just meltdown... that's the way it is... you are decent, clever and entertaining during a while then you meltdown then leave then come back then start well the meltdown etc etc never ending circle

Ask Midst, he'll verify you're both full of shit.

spurraider21
04-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Obviously your not intelligent enough to differentiate between begging, and a statement. SMH
"Bold Me" is not a statement

Brazil
04-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Ask Midst, he'll verify you're both full of shit.

cauz once you admit in 15 years of internet trolling you were wrong on something ? :lol you are the one full of shit lately tbh

whitemamba
04-02-2014, 05:30 PM

omfg :lmao

Brazil
04-02-2014, 05:30 PM

I concur it's begging pretty much like

http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffarth/files/2013/06/dwight_howard_lakers_billboard_stayd12_062713_1.jp g

Thread
04-02-2014, 05:37 PM
cauz once you admit in 15 years of internet trolling you were wrong on something ? :lol you are the one full of shit lately tbh

Your capitulation is duly noted.

lmvictoriousao!!!

Brazil
04-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Your capitulation is duly noted.

lmvictoriousao!!!

your constant meltdown is your own

ambchang
04-02-2014, 06:09 PM
Kobe missed the season, LOL he missed the playoffs.

Even though he directly caused the lakers to suck by running Dwight off and killing MVPau's loyalty.

Johnsyounger
04-02-2014, 08:23 PM
I get the need to shovel shit since most people rank Kobe over Timmy and it ruffles feathers ...but

Once you get outa CA, not at all. Kobe is a god here, not so much in the rest of the country. He's a FORMER god. Even if he comes back 100 percent its gonna be a shit show. And he's not coming back 100 percent. That drive and fire that won him all those titles is gonna be his undoing in his golden years, and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.

HI-FI
04-02-2014, 09:47 PM
it is penis envy, you are one the worst spurs fans on the site :lol no joke
you should post this from your main account, but you'd still be a petty faggot.

da_suns_fan
04-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Kobe makes more than Phoenix's entire active roster.

Killakobe81
04-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Even though he directly caused the lakers to suck by running Dwight off and killing MVPau's loyalty.

Way to stick to the facts ...

Thread
04-02-2014, 10:25 PM

But, you're having fun.

RsxPiimp
04-02-2014, 10:29 PM

He also has more Nba championship rings than the Phoenix franchise, Ahee, hee.

Splits
04-02-2014, 10:30 PM
He also has more Nba championship rings than the Phoenix franchise, Ahee, hee.

He also has more rape accusations than the entire league, sans Gary Neal.

RsxPiimp
04-02-2014, 10:39 PM
He also has more rape accusations than the entire league, sans Gary Neal.

Oh come on, you know that's not true brah.

kobe4life
04-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Once you get outa CA, not at all. Kobe is a god here, not so much in the rest of the country

I'm glad you admit that Kobe is God. You got one thing wrong which is he is not just God in CA but he is God all over the country. Every road game you can find a bunch of fans cheering for God you can't say the same about Duncan or the Great Satan.

Johnsyounger
04-02-2014, 11:36 PM
I'm glad you admit that Kobe is God. You got one thing wrong which is he is not just God in CA but he is God all over the country. Every road game you can find a bunch of fans cheering for God you can't say the same about Duncan or the Great Satan.
Standard La Kobe nut hugging. Whose better? Kobe or Jordan? Kobe is not even as good as Duncan.
This question is not asked outside of LA. Because it's not a question... As the Denver arena chanted "Go Spurs Go" last week....
For all of Kobe's good, he has so much bad. And it has shown the last few years... Whatever he does upon his return will most likely hurt his legacy. It definitely won't help.
Like it or not, the Lakers will never be good again till Kobe is long gone. He just like the Lakers, are done.

ambchang
04-03-2014, 12:23 AM
Way to stick to the facts ...

So he didn't run off Dwight nor did he not publicly thrown MVPau under the bus mutltie times?

Rogue
04-03-2014, 12:51 AM
You wrong about it too, bro. Kobe is God not just all over the country but all over the world. God even got a statue in China (which's a solid testament to this)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxQTEhUUExQVFhUXGBwaGBgYGBgcHBwcGB0bGBwXGh cYHSggGBwlHRweITEhJSkrLi4uHh8zODMsNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GxAQGywkICQsLCwsNCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLC wsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLP/AABEIAQMAwgMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAABBQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAIDBQYBB//EAEEQAAIBAgQCBwYDBwMEAgMAAAECEQADBBIhMQVBEyIyUWFxg QZykaGxwSNC8BRSYoKy0eEzkqIHFcLxJNNTg5P/xAAaAQACAwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAUG/8QALhEAAgIBAwMCBAUFAAAAAAAAAAECEQMSITEEQVETYSIyccE FgZGx8EJSYmPR/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwDWcWfVPN2/2oV+rUemiqO5R8gKreI6uo/gP/N0H0BqxvNv5Vj7m18Irt73l0Y/rY/arXPVTh9bx2PXOxnsoo3HiTR+IeFY9wJ+ANJcA1uV3DdVn+Gf9 xdvvQ/ET1lHiPrNE8NEJ/Ko/wCI/vQOLPXHn9mqL4LYrcv8H2E92qrEt+K38o+AJ+9WlnsjwWqe834 r+8P6VqUuCEOSDGHqn1+dF/3oHEHSPL6gUWTp6moItZBhz1m/l+9PxB0X3k/rFQ4c9ZvMfSn4k9gfxJ/UKVjrclunQ+R+tMww6grl06HyrmGPUHlR3ChvRAswj936mq+5w m1nRsokHu7zFWlvtn0+pqK/uvmPrQMy7ey7WtcPee3HIEkf7ToadjcXi7TmLaXbcLB7LdkEkk CN55Vp7h3pKgKj3R9KNbFoRmMTxayUQ4iyyi4DGZQ4EGDJXUfC oRwPDX1mxc07lYMv+xpj4Vp7eGVlhgCAW3HiDVVi/Zu04gLlyuxUroRmC8x7tWLI0VywpmexXsxdXYo8eYI8lafkVqp xGHdO2rKRzYH5NOg//Z6VsBw7EWkcW77OwK5RchgBrIkie7nyqNOJ3lVv2jD6KASbZme sF0RvEzvtNWxzFMum8GMJ5955GJ8SdA3/ADrmTlHpG38pX5hB51qkbAXycrC253Bm2T5zAaoMV7JsF/DdWXkGAHwgZfUgmrFkRQ8UkZssf3v+R/8AtpVb/wDYsT+7/wAl/tSqWpEdL8Hql0zejuNsfDO39qsHbf0qsw5m+x/iP/FAPvVgW+v0mshtaBMBrcJ8XPxbL/41PxB/wn9xvpQnBzIJ/hHzLN96m4l/pkd+UfFgKXYdbjLBgN5x8IH2quxD9fyzfL/3RSXND4k/U0GutwfzfMpUWy1I0Ns9UeQqjYy7++fkAPtV5OnwqgtNqx72b6 mnJkMa3I7h7PvL/UKK5D1+lD3j2R/ED+jRDbDyqKLGiDD7t732FK92k95f6qZhT2ve+wp989ZPeH3NI Z25sa7hewPIUrnZojhWBe4qxAEDc/o04xbewpyUVbB7R659PqaZfOq+Y+tWeL4JdtEsYK6aqe4ncEVU XjqvmPrTkmtmKEoyVpk1w6GuW36q+QptzY1y32V8hUCdHcMdD7 x+gp6bt732qLCnQ+8foKfaPWbzH0NMBHtHyHyimMgzbcj/AH+1OJ638v3FcftD1+9IALFcJtMSCg66sp8QRVZhPZ/oW/CuOoKsAsnKCQYOU6GDWiubr5/aon3XzFNNhpT5KQYDH/8A57X/APMUq06tpSqzUynSibhRlyffP+54+govEXIVj3Bj8qC4Jov8q/OW+9ScRb8J/cI+OlHYGviJOEpCHyUfBB/elxd+qo73T+oGpcIIVvePygfaguKvqg/in4KTSfAJfER2RoKhwo/GHp/V/ipLZ0H67qZw3/VH8v8A5Go9y18F5dbQ+dZ/Dtp/u+pq7vtoaocJ2B5UTZHGtjrt1l8/oDRN06en96EbtL5n+lqKvbelRLGtwfCHQ+8adcPXTz+xpmG2/mNcxV5UKu7BVGpJMADK2pPKhA0C8S4jDC2N41/tVaz4u4CF6W2kSGCvPfpDLA8SazXEse6X3ZjDzsCDAOo1UkHQj nW39jvbwFVs4gQOT7g+DDlW/HGlRyc03KVgns3xHiMXR0zNktm4iXQXFwLJKiZIOm0+VP4bxK7 daL1nonGVoggFWOhAYk8u/wCFTe29+4L2exiMPbQJKmRnLdyg9nSNfpQ/AcMxt9PedWvtdIZgykXBKw0rpmBEGlljcSXTy0zXuW9070rJ6o 8hTbmxriHqr7o/XhWA61DsOdD732FOtN1m8xUeG2b3vsK6nab+X7/CmRo7cPWHu/ek56y+Z+lNftD3TSY6r5/Wixj7jdnzFR3zoPMUr2w8xXMVsfOgKDC1KostKpENAZgdFbzA+ AAp3ENVjvZF+LCmYY9UnvY/WnYs9j31/wCPW+1PsV9wrCHqA95J+JNV3Em66/zn4KRR+G0tp5VV45vxB7rfMgUS4HBbj+Xoa7wofi/D+ifvTGP0qThH+o3mfkqiooskqQbjXhfjVRhuwPdH2qw4i3VPr Vda7PoPtSk9wxrYR7a+Z/pNF3dj5feg17Y9f7UViDS7E63B8Nt6t9TQnH7HSJkgkGJAEkga kRz0FFYXsjzP1rrn8RPX+k0RdbilG00eX8Qw9tAMlzMZaVgAr3 eY+lSJdTowI6w1mpvabCkYm4AOfyPW+9UlxGHOugpWrOPKNOjY YbEYo2jctXbVvIpB7BZx3EEHN3CadwK9euXkF4BSrZzlVUDbAH KgCkzrIGulYgYhpAmt57HYdwod5MlQpPdMmPCfvVeaVRLunhqm jVXNjXLXZXyFK5sa5a7K+7WGzrUdwh7XvfYV0dtv5ajwx7Xvfa nA9dvJadkRznrjyNNvfl8x9qV3tr6/em4g6DzFFgOxB6nw+ppYs6NTMQeqa7iTofKmKgpNh/alUFu5oPIUqZEMw56i/H60sY/Z/nPwRh96DtYsgAECB3f5pX8RJGh0DD4x9hU6dFWqNl0uiqPAVT4 o/ifyj5sP7UT/ANwWBOh7iDQTtLEjbqifUmoyJwomc6Hyojhnbfzf6gfaoejNS8 LYEse/MfixpIlLgdxI9RvI0Gg0+H0qfibdQ+VRW9vhUZMnBbEaf6g8j9 VojFc6htf6np/5LRd2wx2BM7aafGhRbWwpSSe7A8L2R6/WuufxF8m/pNF4Lh7FR1l9NfoKIfhqAy8se4af+6uhgm/YoydVjjxueXcUxObFMw2n5bD6VLxXBA28+xq2b2QuG6zAgLOgJ gx3a1NjeCObFxIOZRnWOeXcfCfhW1RpUcyUrlZgLNnM8V6TwkR Zsju0+DEVluE8HLA3dMqanWtVwz/Stef3NZupVJGzot5P6Fjd2NNtdlfKuvsabbPVXyrEdMWG/N732rp7beS/am4Xdve+1OJ6591fqKZEVztL6/Q0zFdn1FPc9ZfM1Hiuz6inYCv7NT7mo9PtTL2zU49ke79qYhlp tB5Cu0Mj6ClTsW4WBTgtdvWmRsrAg9xroq1O1sY+5FcWl0em1P aurSsnRGg00JHrT0JTsmB6edO7q6RSY1ZFduMwgx8DU1l50jU/OhcXeFtCx17h3nkKqLHFbgOdRttpVmPEp8leXqHDZcm84Zw9VI e5E8h+t6vlxixA+1eQYj2rvMf3Y5Ufwf2pYsM1bIpJUjnSlKTt np1y4MrELJXkIBOk6eNRYPEC6soZG3iD3EESD4GqPDcY6QnL3D +1XnCVGpGk70yJ3EWW5VV3+G5yDHWFaO4ZqEkDXx/X0pgUVj2btBmJtkh1KlRovW3PhQfEuBJbC9FmAXXKTPw51qWxP 68BzNDX7gaJn4GoSgpKmWQnKDuJibmxptvsr5VfcRwAMldY3H6 2qru2EygoTpplO49edYcnTuO6Opi6yMtpbMDwvabzH0pz9s+6P qK5hh1m8xTrg6590fWqDUxtzdfOo8T2PhUlzdfOmYkdQ0h9xPs a7a7I8vtTWOh/XKlZPVHlTEV8+VKuMKVKxUgvAY+7e1uCIgLrJjnNHgUPbXXSr6/wm5FpQFzG3nKZlFwksZ6hOYwuWtGPGoxqPCMDmk9yoau8qeMM5 zQp6mreA21HnTBJ079PjR3LLVCK1Nh8M1wwoJPPw9a7Zw5ZomF 5nv8AKrHH8csYVIkA8gNzV8MPeRlydR2iOTgqIM10gwNuVYv2s 47Ytg27QE84oTj/ALWPdkAkA1icY06860cKkZd27ZzEcQJMzSscSKkEVWPUmGw7Nt SGeg+zfFTnU+MHyP8AmvR8JxCIjUfrlXjPs7eyuAdiRXoS3GQa TUkRZsL3FMupn0BPpAFVj8biBJ/2tqTHesD41VJxInSaHxFye76fM6UAi6uccUn82++kfIn6UxOOo TMkeLSBz+NZi9IB2+IP0oNsTHOixmzPGFY6MGGncRy7vvtVbxV wJYbHtDuNUVrFSJ1id/8ANK7j+qQxkR+tKixlvgbmZZB12O24/wAVKQZnntWX9kuIk3HtkyMp+KkD7mtWD4VinFJnTxZJOKdjHG2 mxrl0SsVMaYwqtxRYskiIr4g6Vywug/XOnAVwpT0Il6r7leUPcfhSo7oR3D5UqWget+CfAcSt4e6t26GK LM5RJEiAwHOCZqE+3Dm7dOHsu12/ks2LjHVUUFAXGpZy7F/UA7asu2Z0NDdK2GVrlshSqMMxElQwIJX+KNj31fCbWxhnjT3ZY cR48/7Q5tuoVmKtcgEsqwpGugVismN9NaveH8OV0DTAiSQZJ8NNh4Cv KTjARG2wH2FeiezeJuizlYaDY+G4rTCNcmTJO9lwA+0XF1tqej BCr3jWa85xOMZ2LuZJ769B9u+Btdw4uoSGUksPSK8swuGu3mKo hJG55DzPKnJ1yRim+CTFYoctfp5DvozhXs1iMRDEG3bIBzOD1l 2lF/MNDrtVrwn2VA1uSzfIVsMNiCyICmUW0FtRM6LMEnvMms8s3g1Q wPbUUPHeA4a1gujtR0iursSOsVIYEl47xqo01WOdYQmNq9D4xe u3g4uO0BGKKIgwZ60kSQpMGCeUQSR54gk1ZjdoqyqpB+CGmlem cAxy4mzDwLq6GPzRz8682wAq84ViTauA8jv/AHq0rNHjLGU6VE94ssTFH3QHgzE1X3rEETMTvQIFzZdSZPf/AI+WlDFQ0EiPCpr4LMTy7+Qjl5AQKhueBEeBB+lAzt66YIBIAG 0xpMaxoSZqqxL6b1PcuHUT+hQl1pGu9RkC5CvZJAt4sTvmHx/zW5rynA4sz616TwfGdLbVuY0PmOfqPvWfNHubOmn/AEsPNMapKa7VQaURgUjTlrh2piGz51yuRSpj3Ln2jS2jKvRXrd 1pY9K6PK6iZV21zd9Zz2g4HfxGGPQo7ZWBOUEzl1K6c9QY8qt+ PuEZLZwqWbhGbMl83QV1GXVRl119KrsJbx126LeDvOg/NBORe9m5bepq51rMiv0zzPX9eFan2b9p2tQrarVt/wBQvZhAbl/DMbgslbeK7xdyqxuQNNcwzAbE+cYBDrVydGVnrLe0yXVIXX94e FVPAEzXDh1y83TlI3K+Laz5T3Vl+H2XIlKJN24pG6sDIPj+tKc 4qSpjxycHaPQ7nA2yqVBLHtLpp5HnQ+H4azMw0XL2p5E7D1NCc C4hba1dvdDatvbU5At1tXVSSDa0yrtEE78oqbgmOe5dGbTPJYD bQEiPI1ncIpmmOWbi34BOI8IZhrbMjUaHcA91eW3bLLmIWQpgn unaa9nw1zs8oW4Wi8HVZYHray3eDssEV5q+KS1irg0Nq4WQztl LQrfIH1NW44adinJk17mcs4uDV3hMWraH61W8V4d0bkDsnUf2n Y/+qYlkxpU3sQNtbusqK3aU6T3UYl/OkTHce7xHfWX4JxprXUuAvaO/ePEf2rWXuGjKLtkyp102NSTEyqxGEI5z5qKhuKQNTVrbAbSddj QeNsZR3g7GgRUOx1ihbxmPOpsRcjlrTbVsmCdqiyS5MxZlHIPI kH00rbex3EPxMnJvqASD9R61WXPZS9cvvECSDrO7AE6Dzq+4V7 G4ixdt3DlYKwJGoMeFKUbiShLTJM1cUw1JUdYXtydNHFpjmpRT HFAEU12mmlRZLSgW5icCSP2G1cRSCXz5tDsFAJI2nbwpmI9r8a lv9nshLYkjpVHXynkOQb+Lf11ogYWzbPR9c3OiF4kBMgVpygy2 ZjpqVBAkTvRVzhALuisCVui36mQSe4DKauepcGJaKpgXCMfYs8 MxGFa4P2i8zMEIYlswtjNmiNYY6nlWH4jw9kOg0ref9iVmZww6 iqVkEFg4ZoA5GFbQ91TXeHoGCFhnIYgBXOidUliBCAsCoJ3NCl LwDjjd7nmmD4g9syprTYfjAujUAMPn+hUfEvZhbo6TCnWGJtkE TkgMUkagEgd06eFZM5kaGBUjcEQfUHar4yM8o0zaWm6JxdCK6k Q6kA+onYzzrU8KuW1w7XgwLBW5/wAOUCO8k1k/Z/GLdAVu13fvD+9E8S4YbLB1kp8PQ+Og+A7qco38SFGVLSaduJWr 9i+1sl1WzcUsUygHo7fVBIBI3Ovj4V5X7SYdrN+7bYbMY906r8 VI+NaZMG7ybVx+jYdZFJAJAjrKNJqh9pTeZwzFrtw9rqjYCBoo 7qhGduicsdK7K/C8WIAVsrqNluKGHoTqPjWlwmJwFxB0tp7D83tMSvnlJkeVZ7D8 NDgBl6Nid3aF84En5US/CLNpgLuNQgRIsKzmPBmAUGO+atKg3GcPsz+BjLFwfu3M1tviwA pmA49fwpg2wV8CGGviJFRPd4VMf/MI75sifEgDT0qFsdhVYHCJeJB6yvBDL+6cuuvh9hQkBpv+7YXF QbR6K/8Aut2W8J2BqXC4xdUuCD+ZT9RVbxD2as3Uz2jkLDMA3zU9xBka/wCaAtLcSLeIDMmgW5rmTuBPMefpTAN4vgWQ5h1kOxH0I5GpvZj DNibyoFGRes58By9T96hGLu2Iz9e2djvI7j4Vf+y3tThbZICrb ZonNopjbrDQfLekBqcXaFvEKRAlBPmCRNXlvFIVk/CsFxz2jS5ekFR0YCFQ0zm60iNxy8KantAFBE6VJCL3iuItNqIU jaqyzdzTHLf7elZfiXFpYkVJwbik3FBPa0Prt84+NUZoJqzRgy OMq7Gopr06mtWQ6AylS0/U0qYqQE/CsQbfSjEZLMMzWyXjKrBGJ6uUDMQYmTroaBxeHxDK6/tYfKoJCnULdCgT1RJZGGp1idaixa3bxQOxCIOqikhdTmMiYJnY nau3b15Q7AIWeM4IMEJAU6GRED51Y5Iy6JchNzhOJtqq9Mq5SS ilusTbUXJEjUKLh0J/MRUeKt4lLgm9adhmzdRS6dIOuFJWUDZuWmpqK5jsVcI6QgiHDA SAekjMSBpK5Rl7vWi8Leuuxa6AGncNcIPo7ELtssUNpLYIwbe6 IxgsY41Czdtm0GVArdGu6gg6RAg6c++guKcJxF9gbgQ5srFssE SAoynfKQBoZ9KPxHF8QtwZVBVcgAkiQjtcPLTMWg+CjvoY8TvM gToh1QoLZmGfJAA07ExMjnRqXkND40mXx3CruHObdJ0ddR5TyO nyNaXgPtkgtm1iULqRBcHUDvg7kedMXHOVCNaYAkSZQ6jMCXBt wZmSRB0qhx3DJJNu0ygQCszrzKc48D31bHIUyxvwav2esJfNxw +ijfaYgioTftKTnbbkKoeE8Z6JDa1Xfz8jNQPiJMzNXJlJarxO wl5X6IsAwJ0EkA6xPOguK4fAYm8zrfaxJ1V0ET39U6fCm4G9d6 RehdQ4PVzZRqNRJOnIb03HcdIuH9twVt3J1LIUJ8QVifOhAF2e C21gYVsPeY87hIkj92Rrv4VDxTC8QCnPm6MaMLITKP4WYGRQFn HcPZyXw9y2Cd7d19PRiaKwiKzKti/dZIm4rBdNtARy33EimADZvYkAKLbZRso5Tv50XZ9osVZkKGEzo yg/Cdq010oqg6Qdtvr+udZrHYgMZzCOWtFBZVvxa/1hybcd9BS7cqOu3ANSRRVlRr1WMaHQ6Ty151GgKq0xR9e79CrE Y/Sh+PYVkIJGUjQju5eW8iq1LhoEWz4oVPwm+Tdtgc3X+oVSF6s+ ArNwa6gSPOovdUSTpnq1cuGocJezoG5nfz7qlc1hex1U0xobwp VwN+tKVMe5EqCum1TxTztTK0RLaFP6OnoKQpMkhhsjuri4cUQa aKTGgc4cd1dWwO6pzT7NotooJPcBJo7C2soPajhlprL3SMrosh hHL8pHMV5pcxjV6n7WKRhLwMjQDu3ZdK8tt2q1Yd0YeorVsMm4 ddYG/rVpheJYi2sEZ0OmV1Dr5QwPy8KtMJZVrGI0EhhHoNvlUllVNkc iDmPoP18qvozlemPsE/6JtvGgSSrHuKsTHoatMMRLRbC3ArK6+BESPWKfh8AnR5mHYQv5 sTlUfE/8TQ73TdAgkXU2YaFhykj9T50wH41m6iAnQGBOxaBAHKJimYvGF Ztg6BtNjCqGAA7u1XMPcNxhmPXE/EQZHnFAYiZJnvpDGYkZss6wfv8Ao0dhnLIeZiG9Dv8AT51XsdP I0ThLkFhyM/MUAT4+wblmIloI7ySCCBVNZ9n8Q21m56qR8zFXFnFwI1mQQfEV 6FacMARzE/GqMs3Euw4lO7Z503sXeFpnJGYahBqfHXafDWqbh1823B7jXr9Y H204KLbi6ghHPWA5Nv8AA/aoY8rumTzYNKuJq+EX5AP5XEjwPdVkwrJexd43bT2p6y6j5VqM Ldzr4jQ+Y/Xzozwr4ifTZNtLJOi8aVWVvBLA/HtDTY559ervSrL62PyW+vDyVQpxFNFPNWk7Etdrk0dw/D55BUkKC0jSY/LJEHvqrLkUI2yLlSsEmnKhIJjQbnzo58LNpmyNmXrGCIy90c4F QWEZFW4XPRuesqiXAWYOU6FdSCJnWeVZJdbCrjyVS6qKWwPyqw s8OuhVcLGxAmDHfyipcMlqSR10ynZGMH3toG8HajMNiXaxda5o yBt5htOqfGflVGX8Qb+GC/Uon1V/KjNf9Ub5XDNMDpXQZdTGUEnrc9R6TXktsVsvb7jBu27VqICMxG 8kGACZ8jWQtV1/w+LWFOXL3KFLUrLr2fugi6h3YT8jS4bhy/V5A6nuG/0FVthyrSKIw2NdM2X84IPke7xremBfcSvDocqyCWBPgFBCr6b+ dUXYZX1iYMd36+lFYa5m35im3LeZWHrQwstrnDstt8TEKqkiO/LK/EkVkixgCi8TxG6bIs5z0c9nlvP6FCY+4NAPKhsAlv8ATpA7HvU Vxbo6MiNYFJR1F8AaQHHOgNem+xot3MNbZySRmUqANwerBO2hF eYL2SK9D/6Z3WNi8og5WBgmIDgjNMH936VzvxJyWByi6oeuUFsaDDYIXC1u 3PSIetJEHfQc5kR3VU8d4b0mEvyvVW2Wk6QU6wPnIArUYPBgq5 nMF6xI5MADv4wJqi9qsWDgsULchskmO6QzAd67g+elcfp+uyao x8vljj1M6qXcovYy3h7OFN4wbjOV21AAWRPrVv7LW56ZcrNLqS FiQrSM2pkgEbD+1YS1xZLNi1EE52ZviIHwrT8L4ql68hQGLtsq QDBDbgg98gfE16DrI6sDrsQ3W5p+ntDQ3nnn1U++tKmpw94H4l wabZZjwnnSrylw8le5VJvRVzA3AwUoQTtMfUGKdw+y4PSBQ2Xl AblqCszEc6LsX1uMWuMUtoQFSRmn8ygnWNCO/Xwrr9R1mh1Gjo5M+l7AP7MfMTHV1ip7+QHqvIXkW6ubnE89N9t adxviLA5bIRbR6pzQvWJJJUnQDx8KgHCujss909GzapBDBlgQV YHUnUzt4AVj6jNkkk3svbvZjn1E5LbgJuBx1U3eYMiDMEAchHf 51FbuulxLQC3WYdZGI01MknzjXmTptVLg+NunUE5Y0IEkRMk7w CNPQ7VFgbrX7rZIz9pgTqy8lKgjPO8Ejaapj00rergotWbgvcC E7XCOypgDUgAjwjeqW/Be23SgKo6yiYknXMNwRrA56cqqR7WIl51uo2krqADPJNtD3STP fQ/EOOAsBagG5GQODpJYZmgGDpA7opQ6XNGXHPAm9ii/6khBigtvbKGY66kyBPdoBWZsjUUX7Q4o3L7FoJCqumxyqBNC2N xXqOlxuGGMX2SNEeCZhXJolhpTBarQFkD+FEYPEHma4bdRvbja gCHFdr1oO+TPrRridTQN/f1oGFB4GvlV3hMMf2YvyGb6VnGkkQNqumxVxcOLRgBjPjA5H1o EBh60nsFfIvOMxVSozQQJAMRPcZrMLV77I33S8/R6MbTQcpaIhpganQGsvVx1YZIjP5T1LCYu5au3GV1KgDRhGadI Zv3idPSqviD2blq7mR1ABzSWmGQqVA5Ag8xEjyqpW7cZE6NtGA K5spZz1jAYtCiCWjcTFQe03H7zotpkuIMhRWyks5kDo/CAY7zr31wMPTzlNKL7/SvJVDdHm122ejBIMSIPfpVx7KM4e3k7RuoF9SD/AJplnAXiDadWEN2SNZjQRvMH6VofZXgjNehSPwZd2nRXMBVkbm JOnlXos81HE5exbJ0je3HcEjqmDvI18aVVyoY1ewTzlRM+J767 XkvR+hm1M7YtHKHQFt+ywWI89vvQONtPcMXFCCZTKcxJPIhSet POPtMvERcFpUtCcvaIA7xLdcgfLWq/hZvN1s4QBTF65Kgf7YLwD+XwEwK6EZTnHVM0TyOfJPdwttlP7b ddApJ6qtLBteyVOs8yNK5xBmvoosNcyIoFtXDsNNTN2CqnTYkc vKtHw/ACEuB2xRKSWdyFaYMqjAqOURGnPWqvjWMvrJC/nI6jMoQEzl0YTGg21571THLctKq127fWv+kHsizXDWkw6XU/1FUhl5SOtlmNJOs+vKqnhOFCECytvrEEuslndiTlLsNEE6Achv R1rglvO7m9eey1sl0EAkr38xpMZe460BdW7bug2GS7bttk6PMF Cld5nRso0lSRLa1GFNOnzz427P3Cmw7jmGIV2PQEDW6z21MKoM mN2jbv08az1jH3sNky4K29jEsOiaQsq0x2SWQ5ZMGRpprNWnGO IWHZsMGZmaA7EAqxYRp4DXTSonxP7Nh+iuOpVDnsyCSImEzCfz T8xVvTNqNTW77O+O388BdHmnEyDeuwIHSNAmYGYgCTqYGk02wN aimZJ3J1qa3XpYqlRcEA09GimKKcB31MLHiuEU8N3UxzSED4ga VWXjqKscQ1VV5taCRf8Hw40JrnGbwNwgbLoPv86Bt4gkDkI5VC 9yTQyNE4NWvAcSyXVdGyMAwzd0qYNU6UZwq0XurbUAm4QoUkgE toASNQJO9U5knBpilwbW7hDkDm+qOnXAS2w1U5jzAGfWQRRNwn FQtnUvBdllMxURI1GnPeqvDm102UL0kymTNAVU5wRDSSdR3iuj D/AImIXCYhkjKCigMisNYGeSuoKypEbbCK4jjvvs1urW2/mt/1Myfk5e4E+HY9JduW1IIUR39bJnQtJ32GsVr+AdF+zMLYFpVgZ tCJILZwfzARudzWT4dxi4MO129cLKhygCe2NDInTLMk77xV9bs Ynri0pyxOZSpAYHqoQxnUcxVXVSyTjpm+O90tvb6eSbk2BNw3p Ov+zk5+tJtISc2skmJ+FKh04tegSb8xrqD851rlTvJ7fz8yPqr 3LziC4Z7rZWdrZUFbecrlYQYyjWaNxKvicP1mFo2pVoBJCgTmA PZ02nxqvx3BMRiLgAS3a8FcZlmSNj2tJ0gURh72Hws2kfPnMXG mdUlCGAACrOnx33rJkeylG2/HZfYtV07KPiXFOhUWmvAxokgqAo0DZ17+4xsda4SbgN0728ozu zEMTqAqA9Ykahi3MV3i/ERYd7w6FmUhLciYOVWOUbE6g5jsDUuEC2y5u/8AyL6kQsyouXvzmdBsB3hYjcVoS+BSUd3/AD224VshE5h/alhBRtUY5mgFWB1CyOYPw01qm9psdmzPhg9q0pLudATJLBFy7K WJMeR8KebIuYhbNq6Lt9pe689VckALbA0AHdroNa0uHuJhAUxb QpHafVXYnYKZA01J51KXp4ZJwVt9u7X0/bYFZlsZiLpVFYLcvmCrFVXKpEgM8iSu8mYorjeEtjDOUuSUjpB mzDNtCkbanyqd7GDs3WdVZgvWCr1bakagZmIzagQAIGtVvG0u3 LD3ujCWPyw4c6sO0SZksdxJ2HKr8clKUa2452/IaStGRVdKkt1zLUliu4XslUxTqjalmpiJQYFRO1ImonoERXmqt vb+lG3zQN060IkHYc9UHwrgGtLC9j9d9PUUASg6VJgmi4p03G+ 2/PwqEmmhtfnUJrZkXwejYDgL4fE2L2Je2WM50AMoCDlYfvQREbd 21Fcdw0Yx8ThshVlXOoYSxUsGaPUCe8VZYXD/ALThJZke8iHrgRI7WVjyMczzE8zWT4vjVsyIIKtDG3DAMBlJY6 QTzGus15vG55cjvn5far/bwUS5pcAePxdv9oOe6UVgxKKoZczc2MgAHTxrR+zHtWLdq4Lg0 yrDe4TJ07UTE+VZ7B8QwrqIVFJ7TsSzZjGuug18OelaEMoss1h 1D2kDQCB0iGZUkb7SJ3iKvz6dPpyi/AJ70iJva+zOllj49SlVc/tFgpP4THx6BTPjM612qfQ/1SFoRq+O9RrWQBdTqAAdB3jWpsaAuoAklJMAzmKzv3ya5SrE94 xvz92WP5St9tEBt2VgQLkAAAfnK8vAAVnOP4JLQuIgyqXQHViT p3kzSpVv6Jv04/X7oO5c8Nsrh8LjjZAQpdIU7kAWbRAlpO7MfWqfD8Ot3EuO4ZmV ZUs7kiTB3NKlVuNv1Zv/ACX7IH8yLt8Dbt4JriqA/Rs0mTqJg61kMSg/ZLbay7Pm1OuVgBpsPSlSp9E25Sv+77EMfJTU+1SpV24mljm3po pUqmRExpj12lQAHf3oC7vXaVC5JhmB7Pxqeda5SoEI1o/YDBJdxJ6RQwVMwB2kEaxz9a5SpAehcZQW0DIMrO75iOeWzmXyg gH495qnHD7doXwigZi5O5mZ75pUq4nVusO3n7szz+U8748gDwN BlH3rTexmER8PcdxLQFmTsAIBEwd67SrTmb9Ffl9h/wBCKU2h4/E/3rtKlV6Qz//Z

Johnsyounger
04-03-2014, 04:49 AM
Yea and Justin Bieber has a statue in London.... Don't crap in my hat and call it curls.

Thread
04-03-2014, 09:00 AM
^The Biebs.

kobe4life
04-03-2014, 09:18 AM
You wrong about it too, bro. Kobe is God not just all over the country but all over the world. God even got a statue in China (which's a solid testament to this)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxQTEhUUExQVFhUXGBwaGBgYGBgcHBwcGB0bGBwXGh cYHSggGBwlHRweITEhJSkrLi4uHh8zODMsNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GxAQGywkICQsLCwsNCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLC wsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLP/AABEIAQMAwgMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAABBQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAIDBQYBB//EAEEQAAIBAgQCBwYDBwMEAgMAAAECEQADBBIhMQVBEyIyUWFxg QZykaGxwSNC8BRSYoKy0eEzkqIHFcLxJNNTg5P/xAAaAQACAwEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAUG/8QALhEAAgIBAwMCBAUFAAAAAAAAAAECEQMSITEEQVETYSIyccE FgZGx8EJSYmPR/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwDWcWfVPN2/2oV+rUemiqO5R8gKreI6uo/gP/N0H0BqxvNv5Vj7m18Irt73l0Y/rY/arXPVTh9bx2PXOxnsoo3HiTR+IeFY9wJ+ANJcA1uV3DdVn+Gf9 xdvvQ/ET1lHiPrNE8NEJ/Ko/wCI/vQOLPXHn9mqL4LYrcv8H2E92qrEt+K38o+AJ+9WlnsjwWqe834 r+8P6VqUuCEOSDGHqn1+dF/3oHEHSPL6gUWTp6moItZBhz1m/l+9PxB0X3k/rFQ4c9ZvMfSn4k9gfxJ/UKVjrclunQ+R+tMww6grl06HyrmGPUHlR3ChvRAswj936mq+5w m1nRsokHu7zFWlvtn0+pqK/uvmPrQMy7ey7WtcPee3HIEkf7ToadjcXi7TmLaXbcLB7LdkEkk CN55Vp7h3pKgKj3R9KNbFoRmMTxayUQ4iyyi4DGZQ4EGDJXUfC oRwPDX1mxc07lYMv+xpj4Vp7eGVlhgCAW3HiDVVi/Zu04gLlyuxUroRmC8x7tWLI0VywpmexXsxdXYo8eYI8lafkVqp xGHdO2rKRzYH5NOg//Z6VsBw7EWkcW77OwK5RchgBrIkie7nyqNOJ3lVv2jD6KASbZme sF0RvEzvtNWxzFMum8GMJ5955GJ8SdA3/ADrmTlHpG38pX5hB51qkbAXycrC253Bm2T5zAaoMV7JsF/DdWXkGAHwgZfUgmrFkRQ8UkZssf3v+R/8AtpVb/wDYsT+7/wAl/tSqWpEdL8Hql0zejuNsfDO39qsHbf0qsw5m+x/iP/FAPvVgW+v0mshtaBMBrcJ8XPxbL/41PxB/wn9xvpQnBzIJ/hHzLN96m4l/pkd+UfFgKXYdbjLBgN5x8IH2quxD9fyzfL/3RSXND4k/U0GutwfzfMpUWy1I0Ns9UeQqjYy7++fkAPtV5OnwqgtNqx72b6 mnJkMa3I7h7PvL/UKK5D1+lD3j2R/ED+jRDbDyqKLGiDD7t732FK92k95f6qZhT2ve+wp989ZPeH3NI Z25sa7hewPIUrnZojhWBe4qxAEDc/o04xbewpyUVbB7R659PqaZfOq+Y+tWeL4JdtEsYK6aqe4ncEVU XjqvmPrTkmtmKEoyVpk1w6GuW36q+QptzY1y32V8hUCdHcMdD7 x+gp6bt732qLCnQ+8foKfaPWbzH0NMBHtHyHyimMgzbcj/AH+1OJ638v3FcftD1+9IALFcJtMSCg66sp8QRVZhPZ/oW/CuOoKsAsnKCQYOU6GDWiubr5/aon3XzFNNhpT5KQYDH/8A57X/APMUq06tpSqzUynSibhRlyffP+54+govEXIVj3Bj8qC4Jov8q/OW+9ScRb8J/cI+OlHYGviJOEpCHyUfBB/elxd+qo73T+oGpcIIVvePygfaguKvqg/in4KTSfAJfER2RoKhwo/GHp/V/ipLZ0H67qZw3/VH8v8A5Go9y18F5dbQ+dZ/Dtp/u+pq7vtoaocJ2B5UTZHGtjrt1l8/oDRN06en96EbtL5n+lqKvbelRLGtwfCHQ+8adcPXTz+xpmG2/mNcxV5UKu7BVGpJMADK2pPKhA0C8S4jDC2N41/tVaz4u4CF6W2kSGCvPfpDLA8SazXEse6X3ZjDzsCDAOo1UkHQj nW39jvbwFVs4gQOT7g+DDlW/HGlRyc03KVgns3xHiMXR0zNktm4iXQXFwLJKiZIOm0+VP4bxK7 daL1nonGVoggFWOhAYk8u/wCFTe29+4L2exiMPbQJKmRnLdyg9nSNfpQ/AcMxt9PedWvtdIZgykXBKw0rpmBEGlljcSXTy0zXuW9070rJ6o 8hTbmxriHqr7o/XhWA61DsOdD732FOtN1m8xUeG2b3vsK6nab+X7/CmRo7cPWHu/ek56y+Z+lNftD3TSY6r5/Wixj7jdnzFR3zoPMUr2w8xXMVsfOgKDC1KostKpENAZgdFbzA+ AAp3ENVjvZF+LCmYY9UnvY/WnYs9j31/wCPW+1PsV9wrCHqA95J+JNV3Em66/zn4KRR+G0tp5VV45vxB7rfMgUS4HBbj+Xoa7wofi/D+ifvTGP0qThH+o3mfkqiooskqQbjXhfjVRhuwPdH2qw4i3VPr Vda7PoPtSk9wxrYR7a+Z/pNF3dj5feg17Y9f7UViDS7E63B8Nt6t9TQnH7HSJkgkGJAEkga kRz0FFYXsjzP1rrn8RPX+k0RdbilG00eX8Qw9tAMlzMZaVgAr3 eY+lSJdTowI6w1mpvabCkYm4AOfyPW+9UlxGHOugpWrOPKNOjY YbEYo2jctXbVvIpB7BZx3EEHN3CadwK9euXkF4BSrZzlVUDbAH KgCkzrIGulYgYhpAmt57HYdwod5MlQpPdMmPCfvVeaVRLunhqm jVXNjXLXZXyFK5sa5a7K+7WGzrUdwh7XvfYV0dtv5ajwx7Xvfa nA9dvJadkRznrjyNNvfl8x9qV3tr6/em4g6DzFFgOxB6nw+ppYs6NTMQeqa7iTofKmKgpNh/alUFu5oPIUqZEMw56i/H60sY/Z/nPwRh96DtYsgAECB3f5pX8RJGh0DD4x9hU6dFWqNl0uiqPAVT4 o/ifyj5sP7UT/ANwWBOh7iDQTtLEjbqifUmoyJwomc6Hyojhnbfzf6gfaoejNS8 LYEse/MfixpIlLgdxI9RvI0Gg0+H0qfibdQ+VRW9vhUZMnBbEaf6g8j9 VojFc6htf6np/5LRd2wx2BM7aafGhRbWwpSSe7A8L2R6/WuufxF8m/pNF4Lh7FR1l9NfoKIfhqAy8se4af+6uhgm/YoydVjjxueXcUxObFMw2n5bD6VLxXBA28+xq2b2QuG6zAgLOgJ gx3a1NjeCObFxIOZRnWOeXcfCfhW1RpUcyUrlZgLNnM8V6TwkR Zsju0+DEVluE8HLA3dMqanWtVwz/Stef3NZupVJGzot5P6Fjd2NNtdlfKuvsabbPVXyrEdMWG/N732rp7beS/am4Xdve+1OJ6591fqKZEVztL6/Q0zFdn1FPc9ZfM1Hiuz6inYCv7NT7mo9PtTL2zU49ke79qYhlp tB5Cu0Mj6ClTsW4WBTgtdvWmRsrAg9xroq1O1sY+5FcWl0em1P aurSsnRGg00JHrT0JTsmB6edO7q6RSY1ZFduMwgx8DU1l50jU/OhcXeFtCx17h3nkKqLHFbgOdRttpVmPEp8leXqHDZcm84Zw9VI e5E8h+t6vlxixA+1eQYj2rvMf3Y5Ufwf2pYsM1bIpJUjnSlKTt np1y4MrELJXkIBOk6eNRYPEC6soZG3iD3EESD4GqPDcY6QnL3D +1XnCVGpGk70yJ3EWW5VV3+G5yDHWFaO4ZqEkDXx/X0pgUVj2btBmJtkh1KlRovW3PhQfEuBJbC9FmAXXKTPw51qWxP 68BzNDX7gaJn4GoSgpKmWQnKDuJibmxptvsr5VfcRwAMldY3H6 2qru2EygoTpplO49edYcnTuO6Opi6yMtpbMDwvabzH0pz9s+6P qK5hh1m8xTrg6590fWqDUxtzdfOo8T2PhUlzdfOmYkdQ0h9xPs a7a7I8vtTWOh/XKlZPVHlTEV8+VKuMKVKxUgvAY+7e1uCIgLrJjnNHgUPbXXSr6/wm5FpQFzG3nKZlFwksZ6hOYwuWtGPGoxqPCMDmk9yoau8qeMM5 zQp6mreA21HnTBJ079PjR3LLVCK1Nh8M1wwoJPPw9a7Zw5ZomF 5nv8AKrHH8csYVIkA8gNzV8MPeRlydR2iOTgqIM10gwNuVYv2s 47Ytg27QE84oTj/ALWPdkAkA1icY06860cKkZd27ZzEcQJMzSscSKkEVWPUmGw7Nt SGeg+zfFTnU+MHyP8AmvR8JxCIjUfrlXjPs7eyuAdiRXoS3GQa TUkRZsL3FMupn0BPpAFVj8biBJ/2tqTHesD41VJxInSaHxFye76fM6UAi6uccUn82++kfIn6UxOOo TMkeLSBz+NZi9IB2+IP0oNsTHOixmzPGFY6MGGncRy7vvtVbxV wJYbHtDuNUVrFSJ1id/8ANK7j+qQxkR+tKixlvgbmZZB12O24/wAVKQZnntWX9kuIk3HtkyMp+KkD7mtWD4VinFJnTxZJOKdjHG2 mxrl0SsVMaYwqtxRYskiIr4g6Vywug/XOnAVwpT0Il6r7leUPcfhSo7oR3D5UqWget+CfAcSt4e6t26GK LM5RJEiAwHOCZqE+3Dm7dOHsu12/ks2LjHVUUFAXGpZy7F/UA7asu2Z0NDdK2GVrlshSqMMxElQwIJX+KNj31fCbWxhnjT3ZY cR48/7Q5tuoVmKtcgEsqwpGugVismN9NaveH8OV0DTAiSQZJ8NNh4Cv KTjARG2wH2FeiezeJuizlYaDY+G4rTCNcmTJO9lwA+0XF1tqej BCr3jWa85xOMZ2LuZJ769B9u+Btdw4uoSGUksPSK8swuGu3mKo hJG55DzPKnJ1yRim+CTFYoctfp5DvozhXs1iMRDEG3bIBzOD1l 2lF/MNDrtVrwn2VA1uSzfIVsMNiCyICmUW0FtRM6LMEnvMms8s3g1Q wPbUUPHeA4a1gujtR0iursSOsVIYEl47xqo01WOdYQmNq9D4xe u3g4uO0BGKKIgwZ60kSQpMGCeUQSR54gk1ZjdoqyqpB+CGmlem cAxy4mzDwLq6GPzRz8682wAq84ViTauA8jv/AHq0rNHjLGU6VE94ssTFH3QHgzE1X3rEETMTvQIFzZdSZPf/AI+WlDFQ0EiPCpr4LMTy7+Qjl5AQKhueBEeBB+lAzt66YIBIAG 0xpMaxoSZqqxL6b1PcuHUT+hQl1pGu9RkC5CvZJAt4sTvmHx/zW5rynA4sz616TwfGdLbVuY0PmOfqPvWfNHubOmn/AEsPNMapKa7VQaURgUjTlrh2piGz51yuRSpj3Ln2jS2jKvRXrd 1pY9K6PK6iZV21zd9Zz2g4HfxGGPQo7ZWBOUEzl1K6c9QY8qt+ PuEZLZwqWbhGbMl83QV1GXVRl119KrsJbx126LeDvOg/NBORe9m5bepq51rMiv0zzPX9eFan2b9p2tQrarVt/wBQvZhAbl/DMbgslbeK7xdyqxuQNNcwzAbE+cYBDrVydGVnrLe0yXVIXX94e FVPAEzXDh1y83TlI3K+Laz5T3Vl+H2XIlKJN24pG6sDIPj+tKc 4qSpjxycHaPQ7nA2yqVBLHtLpp5HnQ+H4azMw0XL2p5E7D1NCc C4hba1dvdDatvbU5At1tXVSSDa0yrtEE78oqbgmOe5dGbTPJYD bQEiPI1ncIpmmOWbi34BOI8IZhrbMjUaHcA91eW3bLLmIWQpgn unaa9nw1zs8oW4Wi8HVZYHray3eDssEV5q+KS1irg0Nq4WQztl LQrfIH1NW44adinJk17mcs4uDV3hMWraH61W8V4d0bkDsnUf2n Y/+qYlkxpU3sQNtbusqK3aU6T3UYl/OkTHce7xHfWX4JxprXUuAvaO/ePEf2rWXuGjKLtkyp102NSTEyqxGEI5z5qKhuKQNTVrbAbSddj QeNsZR3g7GgRUOx1ihbxmPOpsRcjlrTbVsmCdqiyS5MxZlHIPI kH00rbex3EPxMnJvqASD9R61WXPZS9cvvECSDrO7AE6Dzq+4V7 G4ixdt3DlYKwJGoMeFKUbiShLTJM1cUw1JUdYXtydNHFpjmpRT HFAEU12mmlRZLSgW5icCSP2G1cRSCXz5tDsFAJI2nbwpmI9r8a lv9nshLYkjpVHXynkOQb+Lf11ogYWzbPR9c3OiF4kBMgVpygy2 ZjpqVBAkTvRVzhALuisCVui36mQSe4DKauepcGJaKpgXCMfYs8 MxGFa4P2i8zMEIYlswtjNmiNYY6nlWH4jw9kOg0ref9iVmZww6 iqVkEFg4ZoA5GFbQ91TXeHoGCFhnIYgBXOidUliBCAsCoJ3NCl LwDjjd7nmmD4g9syprTYfjAujUAMPn+hUfEvZhbo6TCnWGJtkE TkgMUkagEgd06eFZM5kaGBUjcEQfUHar4yM8o0zaWm6JxdCK6k Q6kA+onYzzrU8KuW1w7XgwLBW5/wAOUCO8k1k/Z/GLdAVu13fvD+9E8S4YbLB1kp8PQ+Og+A7qco38SFGVLSaduJWr 9i+1sl1WzcUsUygHo7fVBIBI3Ovj4V5X7SYdrN+7bYbMY906r8 VI+NaZMG7ybVx+jYdZFJAJAjrKNJqh9pTeZwzFrtw9rqjYCBoo 7qhGduicsdK7K/C8WIAVsrqNluKGHoTqPjWlwmJwFxB0tp7D83tMSvnlJkeVZ7D8 NDgBl6Nid3aF84En5US/CLNpgLuNQgRIsKzmPBmAUGO+atKg3GcPsz+BjLFwfu3M1tviwA pmA49fwpg2wV8CGGviJFRPd4VMf/MI75sifEgDT0qFsdhVYHCJeJB6yvBDL+6cuuvh9hQkBpv+7YXF QbR6K/8Aut2W8J2BqXC4xdUuCD+ZT9RVbxD2as3Uz2jkLDMA3zU9xBka/wCaAtLcSLeIDMmgW5rmTuBPMefpTAN4vgWQ5h1kOxH0I5GpvZj DNibyoFGRes58By9T96hGLu2Iz9e2djvI7j4Vf+y3tThbZICrb ZonNopjbrDQfLekBqcXaFvEKRAlBPmCRNXlvFIVk/CsFxz2jS5ekFR0YCFQ0zm60iNxy8KantAFBE6VJCL3iuItNqIU jaqyzdzTHLf7elZfiXFpYkVJwbik3FBPa0Prt84+NUZoJqzRgy OMq7Gopr06mtWQ6AylS0/U0qYqQE/CsQbfSjEZLMMzWyXjKrBGJ6uUDMQYmTroaBxeHxDK6/tYfKoJCnULdCgT1RJZGGp1idaixa3bxQOxCIOqikhdTmMiYJnY nau3b15Q7AIWeM4IMEJAU6GRED51Y5Iy6JchNzhOJtqq9Mq5SS ilusTbUXJEjUKLh0J/MRUeKt4lLgm9adhmzdRS6dIOuFJWUDZuWmpqK5jsVcI6QgiHDA SAekjMSBpK5Rl7vWi8Leuuxa6AGncNcIPo7ELtssUNpLYIwbe6 IxgsY41Czdtm0GVArdGu6gg6RAg6c++guKcJxF9gbgQ5srFssE SAoynfKQBoZ9KPxHF8QtwZVBVcgAkiQjtcPLTMWg+CjvoY8TvM gToh1QoLZmGfJAA07ExMjnRqXkND40mXx3CruHObdJ0ddR5TyO nyNaXgPtkgtm1iULqRBcHUDvg7kedMXHOVCNaYAkSZQ6jMCXBt wZmSRB0qhx3DJJNu0ygQCszrzKc48D31bHIUyxvwav2esJfNxw +ijfaYgioTftKTnbbkKoeE8Z6JDa1Xfz8jNQPiJMzNXJlJarxO wl5X6IsAwJ0EkA6xPOguK4fAYm8zrfaxJ1V0ET39U6fCm4G9d6 RehdQ4PVzZRqNRJOnIb03HcdIuH9twVt3J1LIUJ8QVifOhAF2e C21gYVsPeY87hIkj92Rrv4VDxTC8QCnPm6MaMLITKP4WYGRQFn HcPZyXw9y2Cd7d19PRiaKwiKzKti/dZIm4rBdNtARy33EimADZvYkAKLbZRso5Tv50XZ9osVZkKGEzo yg/Cdq010oqg6Qdtvr+udZrHYgMZzCOWtFBZVvxa/1hybcd9BS7cqOu3ANSRRVlRr1WMaHQ6Ty151GgKq0xR9e79CrE Y/Sh+PYVkIJGUjQju5eW8iq1LhoEWz4oVPwm+Tdtgc3X+oVSF6s+ ArNwa6gSPOovdUSTpnq1cuGocJezoG5nfz7qlc1hex1U0xobwp VwN+tKVMe5EqCum1TxTztTK0RLaFP6OnoKQpMkhhsjuri4cUQa aKTGgc4cd1dWwO6pzT7NotooJPcBJo7C2soPajhlprL3SMrosh hHL8pHMV5pcxjV6n7WKRhLwMjQDu3ZdK8tt2q1Yd0YeorVsMm4 ddYG/rVpheJYi2sEZ0OmV1Dr5QwPy8KtMJZVrGI0EhhHoNvlUllVNkc iDmPoP18qvozlemPsE/6JtvGgSSrHuKsTHoatMMRLRbC3ArK6+BESPWKfh8AnR5mHYQv5 sTlUfE/8TQ73TdAgkXU2YaFhykj9T50wH41m6iAnQGBOxaBAHKJimYvGF Ztg6BtNjCqGAA7u1XMPcNxhmPXE/EQZHnFAYiZJnvpDGYkZss6wfv8Ao0dhnLIeZiG9Dv8AT51XsdP I0ThLkFhyM/MUAT4+wblmIloI7ySCCBVNZ9n8Q21m56qR8zFXFnFwI1mQQfEV 6FacMARzE/GqMs3Euw4lO7Z503sXeFpnJGYahBqfHXafDWqbh1823B7jXr9Y H204KLbi6ghHPWA5Nv8AA/aoY8rumTzYNKuJq+EX5AP5XEjwPdVkwrJexd43bT2p6y6j5VqM Ldzr4jQ+Y/Xzozwr4ifTZNtLJOi8aVWVvBLA/HtDTY559ervSrL62PyW+vDyVQpxFNFPNWk7Etdrk0dw/D55BUkKC0jSY/LJEHvqrLkUI2yLlSsEmnKhIJjQbnzo58LNpmyNmXrGCIy90c4F QWEZFW4XPRuesqiXAWYOU6FdSCJnWeVZJdbCrjyVS6qKWwPyqw s8OuhVcLGxAmDHfyipcMlqSR10ynZGMH3toG8HajMNiXaxda5o yBt5htOqfGflVGX8Qb+GC/Uon1V/KjNf9Ub5XDNMDpXQZdTGUEnrc9R6TXktsVsvb7jBu27VqICMxG 8kGACZ8jWQtV1/w+LWFOXL3KFLUrLr2fugi6h3YT8jS4bhy/V5A6nuG/0FVthyrSKIw2NdM2X84IPke7xremBfcSvDocqyCWBPgFBCr6b+ dUXYZX1iYMd36+lFYa5m35im3LeZWHrQwstrnDstt8TEKqkiO/LK/EkVkixgCi8TxG6bIs5z0c9nlvP6FCY+4NAPKhsAlv8ATpA7HvU Vxbo6MiNYFJR1F8AaQHHOgNem+xot3MNbZySRmUqANwerBO2hF eYL2SK9D/6Z3WNi8og5WBgmIDgjNMH936VzvxJyWByi6oeuUFsaDDYIXC1u 3PSIetJEHfQc5kR3VU8d4b0mEvyvVW2Wk6QU6wPnIArUYPBgq5 nMF6xI5MADv4wJqi9qsWDgsULchskmO6QzAd67g+elcfp+uyao x8vljj1M6qXcovYy3h7OFN4wbjOV21AAWRPrVv7LW56ZcrNLqS FiQrSM2pkgEbD+1YS1xZLNi1EE52ZviIHwrT8L4ql68hQGLtsq QDBDbgg98gfE16DrI6sDrsQ3W5p+ntDQ3nnn1U++tKmpw94H4l wabZZjwnnSrylw8le5VJvRVzA3AwUoQTtMfUGKdw+y4PSBQ2Xl AblqCszEc6LsX1uMWuMUtoQFSRmn8ygnWNCO/Xwrr9R1mh1Gjo5M+l7AP7MfMTHV1ip7+QHqvIXkW6ubnE89N9t adxviLA5bIRbR6pzQvWJJJUnQDx8KgHCujss909GzapBDBlgQV YHUnUzt4AVj6jNkkk3svbvZjn1E5LbgJuBx1U3eYMiDMEAchHf 51FbuulxLQC3WYdZGI01MknzjXmTptVLg+NunUE5Y0IEkRMk7w CNPQ7VFgbrX7rZIz9pgTqy8lKgjPO8Ejaapj00rergotWbgvcC E7XCOypgDUgAjwjeqW/Be23SgKo6yiYknXMNwRrA56cqqR7WIl51uo2krqADPJNtD3STP fQ/EOOAsBagG5GQODpJYZmgGDpA7opQ6XNGXHPAm9ii/6khBigtvbKGY66kyBPdoBWZsjUUX7Q4o3L7FoJCqumxyqBNC2N xXqOlxuGGMX2SNEeCZhXJolhpTBarQFkD+FEYPEHma4bdRvbja gCHFdr1oO+TPrRridTQN/f1oGFB4GvlV3hMMf2YvyGb6VnGkkQNqumxVxcOLRgBjPjA5H1o EBh60nsFfIvOMxVSozQQJAMRPcZrMLV77I33S8/R6MbTQcpaIhpganQGsvVx1YZIjP5T1LCYu5au3GV1KgDRhGadI Zv3idPSqviD2blq7mR1ABzSWmGQqVA5Ag8xEjyqpW7cZE6NtGA K5spZz1jAYtCiCWjcTFQe03H7zotpkuIMhRWyks5kDo/CAY7zr31wMPTzlNKL7/SvJVDdHm122ejBIMSIPfpVx7KM4e3k7RuoF9SD/AJplnAXiDadWEN2SNZjQRvMH6VofZXgjNehSPwZd2nRXMBVkbm JOnlXos81HE5exbJ0je3HcEjqmDvI18aVVyoY1ewTzlRM+J767 XkvR+hm1M7YtHKHQFt+ywWI89vvQONtPcMXFCCZTKcxJPIhSet POPtMvERcFpUtCcvaIA7xLdcgfLWq/hZvN1s4QBTF65Kgf7YLwD+XwEwK6EZTnHVM0TyOfJPdwttlP7b ddApJ6qtLBteyVOs8yNK5xBmvoosNcyIoFtXDsNNTN2CqnTYkc vKtHw/ACEuB2xRKSWdyFaYMqjAqOURGnPWqvjWMvrJC/nI6jMoQEzl0YTGg21571THLctKq127fWv+kHsizXDWkw6XU/1FUhl5SOtlmNJOs+vKqnhOFCECytvrEEuslndiTlLsNEE6Achv R1rglvO7m9eey1sl0EAkr38xpMZe460BdW7bug2GS7bttk6PMF Cld5nRso0lSRLa1GFNOnzz427P3Cmw7jmGIV2PQEDW6z21MKoM mN2jbv08az1jH3sNky4K29jEsOiaQsq0x2SWQ5ZMGRpprNWnGO IWHZsMGZmaA7EAqxYRp4DXTSonxP7Nh+iuOpVDnsyCSImEzCfz T8xVvTNqNTW77O+O388BdHmnEyDeuwIHSNAmYGYgCTqYGk02wN aimZJ3J1qa3XpYqlRcEA09GimKKcB31MLHiuEU8N3UxzSED4ga VWXjqKscQ1VV5taCRf8Hw40JrnGbwNwgbLoPv86Bt4gkDkI5VC 9yTQyNE4NWvAcSyXVdGyMAwzd0qYNU6UZwq0XurbUAm4QoUkgE toASNQJO9U5knBpilwbW7hDkDm+qOnXAS2w1U5jzAGfWQRRNwn FQtnUvBdllMxURI1GnPeqvDm102UL0kymTNAVU5wRDSSdR3iuj D/AImIXCYhkjKCigMisNYGeSuoKypEbbCK4jjvvs1urW2/mt/1Myfk5e4E+HY9JduW1IIUR39bJnQtJ32GsVr+AdF+zMLYFpVgZ tCJILZwfzARudzWT4dxi4MO129cLKhygCe2NDInTLMk77xV9bs Ynri0pyxOZSpAYHqoQxnUcxVXVSyTjpm+O90tvb6eSbk2BNw3p Ov+zk5+tJtISc2skmJ+FKh04tegSb8xrqD851rlTvJ7fz8yPqr 3LziC4Z7rZWdrZUFbecrlYQYyjWaNxKvicP1mFo2pVoBJCgTmA PZ02nxqvx3BMRiLgAS3a8FcZlmSNj2tJ0gURh72Hws2kfPnMXG mdUlCGAACrOnx33rJkeylG2/HZfYtV07KPiXFOhUWmvAxokgqAo0DZ17+4xsda4SbgN0728ozu zEMTqAqA9Ykahi3MV3i/ERYd7w6FmUhLciYOVWOUbE6g5jsDUuEC2y5u/8AyL6kQsyouXvzmdBsB3hYjcVoS+BSUd3/AD224VshE5h/alhBRtUY5mgFWB1CyOYPw01qm9psdmzPhg9q0pLudATJLBFy7K WJMeR8KebIuYhbNq6Lt9pe689VckALbA0AHdroNa0uHuJhAUxb QpHafVXYnYKZA01J51KXp4ZJwVt9u7X0/bYFZlsZiLpVFYLcvmCrFVXKpEgM8iSu8mYorjeEtjDOUuSUjpB mzDNtCkbanyqd7GDs3WdVZgvWCr1bakagZmIzagQAIGtVvG0u3 LD3ujCWPyw4c6sO0SZksdxJ2HKr8clKUa2452/IaStGRVdKkt1zLUliu4XslUxTqjalmpiJQYFRO1ImonoERXmqt vb+lG3zQN060IkHYc9UHwrgGtLC9j9d9PUUASg6VJgmi4p03G+ 2/PwqEmmhtfnUJrZkXwejYDgL4fE2L2Je2WM50AMoCDlYfvQREbd 21Fcdw0Yx8ThshVlXOoYSxUsGaPUCe8VZYXD/ALThJZke8iHrgRI7WVjyMczzE8zWT4vjVsyIIKtDG3DAMBlJY6 QTzGus15vG55cjvn5far/bwUS5pcAePxdv9oOe6UVgxKKoZczc2MgAHTxrR+zHtWLdq4Lg0 yrDe4TJ07UTE+VZ7B8QwrqIVFJ7TsSzZjGuug18OelaEMoss1h 1D2kDQCB0iGZUkb7SJ3iKvz6dPpyi/AJ70iJva+zOllj49SlVc/tFgpP4THx6BTPjM612qfQ/1SFoRq+O9RrWQBdTqAAdB3jWpsaAuoAklJMAzmKzv3ya5SrE94 xvz92WP5St9tEBt2VgQLkAAAfnK8vAAVnOP4JLQuIgyqXQHViT p3kzSpVv6Jv04/X7oO5c8Nsrh8LjjZAQpdIU7kAWbRAlpO7MfWqfD8Ot3EuO4ZmV ZUs7kiTB3NKlVuNv1Zv/ACX7IH8yLt8Dbt4JriqA/Rs0mTqJg61kMSg/ZLbay7Pm1OuVgBpsPSlSp9E25Sv+77EMfJTU+1SpV24mljm3po pUqmRExpj12lQAHf3oC7vXaVC5JhmB7Pxqeda5SoEI1o/YDBJdxJ6RQwVMwB2kEaxz9a5SpAehcZQW0DIMrO75iOeWzmXyg gH495qnHD7doXwigZi5O5mZ75pUq4nVusO3n7szz+U8748gDwN BlH3rTexmER8PcdxLQFmTsAIBEwd67SrTmb9Ffl9h/wBCKU2h4/E/3rtKlV6Qz//Z

You are right Rogue I forgot about the world yeah Kobe is god all over the world. You can find kids in third world countries wearing God's jersey.

Budkin
04-03-2014, 01:33 PM
...but, not as interesting as 6. Nothing trumps that gem.

:lol "interesting?" That's one way to put it.