08-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Sucks for you.

ZStomp
08-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Comedy Defensive Driving

Big Pimp_21
08-06-2005, 04:49 PM
I took it at "Thats the Ticket"

I had to sit through the 6 hour class, but it wasn't bad. They have comedians from the Rivercenter Comedy Club teaching it and they don't cost any more than the regular one. I enjoyed it.

Dex
08-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Comedy Defensive Driving

I had to sit through the 6 hour class, but it wasn't bad. They have comedians from the Rivercenter Comedy Club teaching it and they don't cost any more than the regular one. I enjoyed it.

I third that motion.

http://www.thatstheticketdds.com/

Check it out. I've done it before, too, and it really isn't that bad.

I saw a friend going through his Online DD crap one time, and it really looked like it was a hassle. I think it took him a lot longer than 6 hours too, because you have to go through all these sites and watch all these little videos and they put time minimums on how long you have to sit there in front of your screen.

Ginofan
08-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Yeah doing it online SUCKS. It's too boring. I suggest either doing the comedy one or get the video from blockbuster.

Cant_Be_Faded
08-06-2005, 07:01 PM
I took it online not too long ago

you basically sit ni your room, watch movies, and keep clicking "next" when the time limit for the page is up

it gets quite annoying, and they test you every few pages

i never read a god damn page and failed only 2 mini tests, they allow you to retake them though

its a big crock

i also have to take DD again within the next 89 days...

thispego
08-06-2005, 07:16 PM
Yeah doing it online SUCKS. It's too boring. I suggest either doing the comedy one or get the video from blockbuster.
:wow
whoa! you can rent a video now too? awesome

thispego
08-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Comedy Defensive Driving

I third that motion.

http://www.thatstheticketdds.com/

Check it out. I've done it before, too, and it really isn't that bad.

I saw a friend going through his Online DD crap one time, and it really looked like it was a hassle. I think it took him a lot longer than 6 hours too, because you have to go through all these sites and watch all these little videos and they put time minimums on how long you have to sit there in front of your screen.
sounds like it would be pretty cool, if i lived in San Antonio and didnt have only one day left to turn it in i would go check it out

thispego
08-06-2005, 07:20 PM
I took it online not too long ago

you basically sit ni your room, watch movies, and keep clicking "next" when the time limit for the page is up

it gets quite annoying, and they test you every few pages

i never read a god damn page and failed only 2 mini tests, they allow you to retake them though

its a big crock

i also have to take DD again within the next 89 days...
or s or d b

Dex
08-06-2005, 07:26 PM
welllll....in that case....

Welcome to Screwedville. Population: You. :oops

Cant_Be_Faded
08-06-2005, 09:14 PM
or s or d b

im pretty sure i did the first, but not the second

its easy

yeah you can rent it at blockbuster too, they have like a whole 2 or 3 rows of the video at teh blockbuster by my apt.