PDA

View Full Version : How can you argue with this Spursfan tbh? puts the manu vs Parker debate to rest imo

hater
04-01-2014, 09:12 PM
tbh

bgr6BoAa1lo

DesignatedT
04-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Well he's got three championship rings

PÒÓCH
04-01-2014, 09:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24

DPG21920
04-01-2014, 09:39 PM
I love this guy :lol

HI-FI
04-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Manu's turnovers and Parker going 6/23 trying to win Finals MVP are both bad.

PÒÓCH
04-01-2014, 09:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB6EcLTlTEk

ElNono
04-01-2014, 09:43 PM
I love this guy :lol

2cJ0RJ4ddDU

:lmao

HI-FI
04-01-2014, 09:45 PM
eatdatpussy445 is awesome though. :lol

Johnny RIngo
04-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Back when the Spurs were winning championships, Parker was an awful player. Ever since he became the primary option we stopped winning titles. Not just a coincidence. Last year is a good example. Parker had a career year but choked hard in the Finals. Had to be carried by 37 year old Duncan, sophmore Leonard, and Danny Green in the Finals.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-02-2014, 10:39 AM
Had to be carried by 37 year old Duncan
???

playbonner15
04-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Fuk U nigga for reminding me of 6 :cry

Brazil
04-02-2014, 12:12 PM
Back when the Spurs were winning championships, Parker was an awful player.

wtf ? :lmao

Mikeanaro
04-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Come on guys Porky sucks but its time to let it go, both guys are gonna play and I hope they will do what it takes to win it this time, even when I don´t like Porky as a player I wish the best for him in the Playoffs.

EVAY
04-02-2014, 12:36 PM
Back when the Spurs were winning championships, Parker was an awful player. Ever since he became the primary option we stopped winning titles. Not just a coincidence. Last year is a good example. Parker had a career year but choked hard in the Finals. Had to be carried by 37 year old Duncan, sophmore Leonard, and Danny Green in the Finals.

There are some people who can be characterized as a "one song" charlie. You, Johnny, are a one NOTE charlie.

Have you EVER made a post on Spurstalk that wasn't a diss on Parker? You bring your hatred of him into any topic and any discussion.

For example, "Back when the Spurs were winning Championships, Parker was an awful player".

The Man was the MVP of the finals in one of our championships!

"Parker had a career year but had to be carried by a 37 year old Duncan, etc. etc. etc. "

Parker's clutch shot in the first game of the Finals gave HCA to the Spurs. Big choke job there, huh?

After having a sprained hamstring and being guarded by the number one player on the planet in game 6, HE SCORED THE FINAL FIVE POINTS FOR THE SPURS THAT PUT US UP BY FIVE IN REGULATION!!

It wasn't Duncan that out us up by 5. It wasn't Leonard who put us up by 5. It wasn't Danny Green that put us p by 5.

Parker gave us the HCA in the finals with his clutch shooting. Parker gave us a lead of 5 points with 28 seconds left in game 6 with CLUTCH shooting

It was not Parker who choked on a layup that would have tied the game in regulation in game 7. That was Duncan.

Your hatred has made you so blind you will not accept the reality that the recipient of your hatred is not the source of your problem.

SpurSwag
04-02-2014, 12:44 PM
There are some people who can be characterized as a "one song" charlie. You, Johnny, are a one NOTE charlie.

Have you EVER made a post on Spurstalk that wasn't a diss on Parker? You bring your hatred of him into any topic and any discussion.

For example, "Back when the Spurs were winning Championships, Parker was an awful player".

The Man was the MVP of the finals in one of our championships!

"Parker had a career year but had to be carried by a 37 year old Duncan, etc. etc. etc. "

Parker's clutch shot in the first game of the Finals gave HCA to the Spurs. Big choke job there, huh?

After having a sprained hamstring and being guarded by the number one player on the planet in game 6, HE SCORED THE FINAL FIVE POINTS FOR THE SPURS THAT PUT US UP BY FIVE IN REGULATION!!

It wasn't Duncan that out us up by 5. It wasn't Leonard who put us up by 5. It wasn't Danny Green that put us p by 5.

Parker gave us the HCA in the finals with his clutch shooting. Parker gave us a lead of 5 points with 28 seconds left in game 6 with CLUTCH shooting

It was not Parker who choked on a layup that would have tied the game in regulation in game 7. That was Duncan.

Your hatred has made you so blind you will not accept the reality that the recipient of your hatred is not the source of your problem.

All of this. Honestly Duncan and Kawhi were better during the entire series, but Parker didn't choke at all. That shot at the end of game 1 was so insanely clutch, and those last 5 in game 6 were literally championship winning shots if we didn't fuck everything up. The hammy definitely hampered him and he had a couple bad games, especially 6, but he stepped the fuck up when it mattered that game only to have missed free throws and offensive rebounds put it all to waste.

BacktoBasics
04-02-2014, 02:00 PM
Come on guys Porky sucks but its time to let it go, both guys are gonna play and I hope they will do what it takes to win it this time, even when I don´t like Porky as a player I wish the best for him in the Playoffs.Clearly the worst kind of fan. If you can even call yourself that. Nothing like voicing your support under a cloud of stupidity and incompetence.

hater
04-02-2014, 02:50 PM
:lol Danny Green

I swear if 1 trick Pony reverts back to game 7 Finals Green at any point in this coming playoffs, this nigga needs to be dumped this summer. dumped!