PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Playoffs looking good for Rockets

Indazone
04-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Rockets as currently constructed cannot beat the Thunder, and Clippers. However, the matchups in the playoffs look good for now. First round matchup with Portland and if we get past them, it's a second round match up with the Spurs a team that the Rockets have beaten three times now. But then it's either going to be the Thunder or the Clippers and the Rockets cannot get past either team.

As constructed, the team has weaknesses on the bench, guard position and power forward. It would be safe to say that a trade to jettison Lin or Beverly for a premier point guard would really help. Barring that, shoring up the PF position would be very helpful say...Melo.

Three players that Morey must absolutely jettison this off season is Caanan, Garcia, and Casspi. My God the suckage from those three is unbearable. A combined 6-26 against the Nets? I would rather see Covington brought up from the Vipers than to see these three suck this much. A trade with the Knicks giving up Asik, and Lin for Melo would be amazeballs! Lin could go back to be the ball dominating guard playing pick and roll and Asik gets his starting job back. Melo would shore up the Rockets PF position.

Still need a premier guard though. I suppose Beverly is ok and guards are a dime a dozen in the NBA. Getting Melo would line up our Big Three with Howard, Melo and Harden. Now we are talking!

04-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Y'all arent getting Melo and even if you did, you'd just be adding another loser, to a team already filled with losers (harden, dawhite).

Clipper Nation
04-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Y'all arent getting Melo and even if you did, you'd just be adding another loser, to a team already filled with losers (harden, dawhite).

Indazone
04-01-2014, 11:26 PM
I give us better than a 50:50 chance of getting Melo!

http://nypost.com/2014/03/13/source-rockets-could-make-a-big-push-for-carmelo/

Could Carmelo Anthony rocket off to Houston?
According to a league source, the Rockets will make a bid for Anthony this summer, even though they probably won’t have cap space and would have to orchestrate a creative sign-and-trade. The source said Houston asked the Knicks about Anthony before February’s trade deadline.
The Knicks have held discussions with the Rockets about power forward Omer Asik. Even though Rockets president Daryl Morey is the pioneer of advanced statistics and Anthony has never fared well in some efficiency categories, Morey’s old-school instincts believe he could form a terrific Big 3 with Dwight Howard and James Harden. Rockets management also believes Anthony has made advancements in the grit department the past two seasons.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Sorry bro.. you aren't beating San Antonio period... No Beverly just makes it worse. You guys cannot hold a lead and it took Ginobili being injured and a horrible fourth quarter collapse to beat us this year.

Indazone
04-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Houston is San Antonio's Bane to Batman.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-01-2014, 11:29 PM

When was the last time you guys won the division? Even in your best year in years... you still sit almost 9 games back of us..

HI-FI
04-01-2014, 11:30 PM
if it was a down year for Spurs I'd be cool with Houston winning but not this year. Sorry.

Besides, didn't Batman win that last fight with Bane?

Indazone
04-01-2014, 11:32 PM
You got one more chance to not get swept. :lol

Spurs vs Rockets

Monday, April 14, 7:00 PM on NBAt, CSNH

Toyota Center, Houston, Texas

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-01-2014, 11:33 PM
You got one more chance to not get swept. :lol

Spurs vs Rockets

Monday, April 14, 7:00 PM on NBAt, CSNH

Toyota Center, Houston, Texas

:lol rocketfan worrying about a regular season sweep

you guys will get absolutely raped in the playoffs

Thread
04-01-2014, 11:34 PM
You're gonna be shinin' those shoes with us. & that right soon. I'll save a seat right next to me.

tee, hee.

Indazone
04-01-2014, 11:36 PM
You're gonna be shinin' those shoes with us. & that right soon. I'll save a seat right next to me.

tee, hee.

I have no unrealistic expectations of this team. But getting past Blazers and the Spurs are in the realm of the possible ;) After that, I'll be happy to join you on our fishing trip lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-01-2014, 11:38 PM
I have no unrealistic expectations of this team.

But getting past the Spurs

haha..

04-01-2014, 11:42 PM
I have no unrealistic expectations of this team. But getting past Blazers and the Spurs are in the realm of the possible ;) After that, I'll be happy to join you on our fishing trip lol

Getting past the Spurs is not in the realm of possibility. like, it's not going to happen. I wouldn't be shocked if you guys got swept. That's what I think about your chances. You're better off rolling the dice and trying to beat LAC or OKC, because once you meet us, your season is over.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-01-2014, 11:46 PM
Getting past the Spurs is not in the realm of possibility. like, it's not going to happen. I wouldn't be shocked if you guys got swept. That's what I think about your chances. You're better off rolling the dice and trying to beat LAC or OKC, because once you meet us, your season is over.

Kawhi is going to shut Harden down :lol...

What's sad is that they actually have theoretical match-ups they could exploit for a game or two.. but McFail is such a bad coach.. he's going to really get exposed in a seven game series by Pop.. it's gonna probably be as brutal as when Del Negro got exposed vs. Pop in the West Semi's in 2012.

Thread
04-01-2014, 11:46 PM

Though it would be sweeter than pie should it happen. Me? I'd dance naked in the street.

Shit, you'd have to commission another Thread to get me run off. tee, hee.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-01-2014, 11:47 PM
Though it would be sweeter than pie should it happen. Me? I'd dance naked in the street.

:cry pls d12 beat SA

04-01-2014, 11:51 PM

It's gonna be a long summer, Dale. You getting a fresh fishing rod?

Prime Time
04-01-2014, 11:53 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but how does Houston have "0 chance" of beating San Antonio?

Don't get me wrong, I hate the Rockets and would love for us to stomp on them in one last playoff run. But they have Dwight Howard, someone who averaged 17ppg/11rpg/2bpg on over 60% shooting last post-season despite the Spurs nearly triple-teaming him on every possession. Add in a Spurs-killing Harden and a boat load of outside shooters, Houston is a scary ass team in match-up for the Spurs.

I'm genuinely curious on why my fellow Spurs-fans think this Rocket squad will be a walk in the park.

Thread
04-01-2014, 11:53 PM
:cry pls d12 beat SA

All I'm saying is:::should it happen they'll be Hell to pay. Stranger things have happened:::for example,,,just last June there was a team with their 5th NBA World Title in a portable trophy case in South Florida when disaster struck. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-01-2014, 11:54 PM
All I'm saying is:::should it happen they'll be Hell to pay. Stranger things have happened:::for example,,,just last June there was a team with their 5th NBA World Title in a portable trophy case in South Florida when disaster struck. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet we were still voted the most successful franchise since 2000..

lmvictoriousao!!!

Thread
04-01-2014, 11:55 PM
It's gonna be a long summer, Dale. You getting a fresh fishing rod?

I'm gonna have a fine time running my shine stand, doling out the Kiwi & brushes as the losers file in. Oh, yeah, gonna have me a fine time. I just pray I hand you one of each.

Thread
04-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Yet we were still voted the most successful franchise since 2000..

lmvictoriousao!!!

Congratulations. You keep that. Me? I'm keepin' the triple & 3 back-to-backs.

Clipper Nation
04-01-2014, 11:56 PM
Courtesy of Daddy & MVPau.

04-01-2014, 11:57 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but how does Houston have "0 chance" of beating San Antonio?

Don't get me wrong, I hate the Rockets and would love for us to stomp on them in one last playoff run. But they have Dwight Howard, someone who averaged 17ppg/11rpg/2bpg on over 60% shooting last post-season despite the Spurs nearly triple-teaming him on every possession. Add in a Spurs-killing Harden and a boat load of outside shooters, Houston is a scary ass team in match-up for the Spurs.

I'm genuinely curious on why my fellow Spurs-fans think this Rocket squad will be a walk in the park.
After 6, there lies only redemption. I don't see anyone stopping this teamPERIOD

There's too much at stake.

Thread
Courtesy of Daddy & MVPau.

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

N0 LyF3 ScRuB

Remember when you guys were going for the 4-peat? I sure do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR6AgYWdoBQ

^ look at Kobe cry :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

but, yeah, you can take the triple... but we still were voted the most successful franchise of the 2000's even with that.. and one of our titles was in 1999.

again, lmvictoriousao

Thread
After 6, there lies only redemption. I don't see anyone stopping this teamPERIOD

There's too much at stake.

All you got to do is win 16 after the 82.

Chop/chop.

Clipper Nation
Kobe: 2
^ Purposely obtuse. Those are MVPau's rings.

04-01-2014, 11:58 PM
Danny/Ginobili/Kawhi on Harden = 6 games max

Thread
Remember when you guys were going for the 4-peat? I sure do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR6AgYWdoBQ

^ look at Kobe cry :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

but, yeah, you can take the triple... but we still were voted the most successful franchise of the 2000's even with that.. and one of our titles was in 1999.

again, lmvictoriousao

You look pisser. Me? I'm holdin' on to that triple and the 3 back-to-backs.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB

Because they are mentally weak, give up big leads constantly, and because we were injured in two of the games we played against them. McHale is a horrible coach and he will get exposed horribly... and Howard is a mental midget. They literally only have Harden and Parsons IMO who are threats. All jokes aside, I think we take them in 5... maybe 6.

04-02-2014, 12:00 AM
All you got to do is win 16 after the 82.

Chop/chop.
5 of those rings don't belong to you, Dale.

Thread
04-02-2014, 12:00 AM
Because they are mentally weak, give up big leads constantly, and because we were injured in two of the games we played against them. McHale is a horrible coach and Howard is a mental midget. They literally only have Harden and Parsons IMO who are threats. All jokes aside, I think we take them in 5... maybe 6.

But, if you don't, Pappy is gonna be there and I'm gonna be nude and I'm gonna be dancin' with DUNCAN once he gets off wo*k.

Thread
04-02-2014, 12:01 AM
5 of those rings don't belong to you, Dale.

Dummy, not my 16...the 16 you'll need after the first 82.

04-02-2014, 12:03 AM
Dummy, not my 16...the 16 you'll need after the first 82.ah, I get cha. Well, we're on pace to win 60+ without playing our starters much. What's 16 more? Easy ring tbh

You just prepare the shoe shine.

Thread
04-02-2014, 12:05 AM
ah, I get cha. Well, we're on pace to win 60+ without playing our starters much. What's 16 more? Easy ring tbh

If I can hand you a can & a brush I'll go to church every Sunday for at least a fortnight.

elmanutres
04-02-2014, 12:07 AM
If I can hand you a can & a brush I'll go to church every Sunday for at least a fortnight.

All I ask is for you to be prepared to shine it

Prime Time
04-02-2014, 12:07 AM
ah, I get cha. Well, we're on pace to win 60+ without playing our starters much. What's 16 more? Easy ring tbh

Because they are mentally weak, give up big leads constantly, and because we were injured in two of the games we played against them. McHale is a horrible coach and he will get exposed horribly... and Howard is a mental midget. They literally only have Harden and Parsons IMO who are threats. All jokes aside, I think we take them in 5... maybe 6.

:lol Guess I'm just not as confident as you guys. I was pretty damn confident in 2012, so after that&6 I've learned to enjoy each moment for what it is without getting to ahead of myself.

But correct me if I'm wrong, Houston is the only WC team Duncan has never beaten in the playoffs? If so, I would love for him to put them in their place in what could be his last playoff run.

Trainwreck2100
04-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Rockets gonna sweep the season series. Cause spurs are probably resting their players the last game

Indazone
04-02-2014, 12:21 AM
Wait till next year when Melo is on this squad :)

Fyi, I'll be dancing in the streets with you if we get past the Spurs! :lol

04-02-2014, 12:30 AM
:lol Guess I'm just not as confident as you guys. I was pretty damn confident in 2012, so after that&6 I've learned to enjoy each moment for what it is without getting to ahead of myself.

But correct me if I'm wrong, Houston is the only WC team Duncan has never beaten in the playoffs? If so, I would love for him to put them in their place in what could be his last playoff run.
Media wanted Durant vs Bron in 2012. We had no chance tbh and 6 was one in a million.

When you say Tim Duncan's never beat Houston in the playoffs,you have to take into account how many times they've played each other in the playoffs. That number is zero.

Prime Time
04-02-2014, 12:33 AM
When you say Tim Duncan's never beat Houston in the playoffs,you have to take into account how many times they've played each other in the playoffs. That number is zero.
Not getting my context. I didn't mean it as "We don't stand a chance, can't you seeeee?? Duncan has never beaten Houston :depressed"

I just mean he's never beaten them in general, so overthrowing them in a series would mean he's officially beaten every team in the West throughout the post-season. Just find that pretty neat.

04-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Not getting my context. I didn't mean it as "We don't stand a chance, can't you seeeee?? Duncan has never beaten Houston :depressed"

I just mean he's never beaten them in general, so overthrowing them in a series would mean he's officially beaten every team in the West throughout the post-season. Just find that pretty neat.

Aaah ok :lol That would be pretty sweet tbh

TDMVPDPOY
04-02-2014, 01:00 AM
duncan might not have beatened rockets

but he does have 2twice as many rings as that franchiese in succession...

thunderup
04-02-2014, 01:07 AM
:lol No it's not. The Rockets are a chump team much like the city and the residents that are from there or currently call the shithole a residence. They will be exposed.

Mugen
04-02-2014, 01:12 AM
this is the type of thread that makes me happy Rocketfan is relevant again tbh.

Thebesteva
04-02-2014, 01:52 AM
Rockets are 1 very good player away from being a title contender. They gotta get that piece. If they can somehow miracluosly get KD they'd win it all tbh. Ya'll need mitch

chief keef
04-02-2014, 01:58 AM
nigga from oak city calling houston a shithole... sh:rollints fired :rollin

rockets need to either get melo or shore up that PG position and theyre good. everything those pg's do is pure struggle tbh.

Sean Cagney
04-02-2014, 02:09 AM

LOl at regular season record so far making you think the playoffs will be easy now, you played all them games earlier man... That was at the beginning of the year and regular season 3-0 now means you can beat them in the playoffs? Okay.

smaka
04-02-2014, 02:16 AM
:lol Houstonfan taking regular season games seriously

Spurs in 6

sook
04-02-2014, 03:11 AM
Indazone, when did you turn into a nub and why do you pick random times to post and then post stupid shit?

You want Melo?

You want Lin to stay on this team but think that Garcia and Casspi are trash?

The rockets have a slim chance at beating the spurs, and you picked a terrible time to gloat. Smh, seriously man. Not only is this classic jinx material, but I wouldn't have expected it from you. If the rockets fuck up its on you breh.

benefactor
04-02-2014, 06:06 AM
3 wins before the month of February. Non-issue.

What is an issue though, is that your coach is a fucking moron and your stars are mentally weak. Combine that with lack of home court and you don't have a chance in hell.

Double-Up
04-02-2014, 08:10 AM
Danny/Ginobili/Kawhi on Harden = 6 games max

Ginobili is washed up, Danny Green LOL, and Kawhi I'll give you him but you guys overrate him like motherfucker. Pop's system is the only thing keeping your team at the top and even with his coaching there is no way in hell you get past OKC. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-02-2014, 08:17 AM
Ginobili is washed up, Danny Green LOL, and Kawhi I'll give you him but you guys overrate him like motherfucker. Pop's system is the only thing keeping your team at the top and even with his coaching there is no way in hell you get past OKC. :lol

:lol okay if that makes you feel better.. Btw, Gino is about to become 6moy this year and also is first in the league in offensive efficiency since the streak. He also has a +20 PER, higher than Parker

Double-Up
04-02-2014, 08:21 AM
OKC methfan calling Houston a shithole? Shit done rotted your brain nigga...:lol

04-02-2014, 08:43 AM
When Danny Green iant falling for pump fakes, he's actually a good defender. Manu also held his own against Kevin Durant, so I think he can guard Harden.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-02-2014, 08:46 AM
When Danny Green iant falling for pump fakes, he's actually a good defender. Manu also held his own against Kevin Durant, so I think he can guard Harden.

Green won't be able to guard Harden.. He bites too muh. He's great for smaller players... But I don't want him near Harden or Parsons.. Put him on Lin and out TP on Parsons.

Indazone
04-02-2014, 08:46 AM
Indazone, when did you turn into a nub and why do you pick random times to post and then post stupid shit?

You want Melo?

You want Lin to stay on this team but think that Garcia and Casspi are trash?

The rockets have a slim chance at beating the spurs, and you picked a terrible time to gloat. Smh, seriously man. Not only is this classic jinx material, but I wouldn't have expected it from you. If the rockets fuck up its on you breh.

Where did I say I wanted to keep Lin? You need to read brah

04-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Green won't be able to guard Harden.. He bites too muh. He's great for smaller players... But I don't want him near Harden or Parsons.. Put him on Lin and out TP on Parsons.

TP on Parsons lol just lol

Leetonidas
04-02-2014, 10:40 AM
:lmao

Spurs are going to bitchslap the Rockets, don't kid yourselves into thinking the wins in the regular season mean shit. Ask the Clippers a couple years ago how that worked out tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-02-2014, 10:40 AM
TP on Parsons lol just lol

Parsons is a 3rd option and won't burn Parker on the way to the hole... Don't kid yourself.. Lin burns Parker when they played the last two games.. even though Parker was fatigued like shit.. it still stands.

Thread
04-02-2014, 10:41 AM
^+ they'd be so busy genuflecting at the insistence of Media it'd be over before it really got started. But, let us face it:::aside from OKC every team is gonna take that tact with you, even Miami, they can afford to now.

thispego
04-02-2014, 11:21 AM

Because they are new fans. Pompous and clueless at the same time.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Because they are new fans. Pompous and clueless at the same time.

You're right. Never mind that Kawhi and Manu didn't play respectively in two of the three games, or the fact that the last time we played them was well before we peaked/when Tony was fatigued as hell, we are going to get swept. We should fear them because they outclass us in every way. Pay no attention to the flaws in their game and our clear coaching superiority... we are doomed.

ElNono
04-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Can't wait for Rocketfan to go nuclear on McHale, tbh :lol

ElNono
04-02-2014, 11:29 AM
I do think, matchup-wise, the Rockets are our most difficult foe to overcome if we meet them...

thispego
04-02-2014, 11:32 AM
You're right. Never mind that Kawhi and Manu didn't play respectively in two of the three games, or the fact that the last time we played them was well before we peaked/when Tony was fatigued as hell, we are going to get swept. We should fear them because they outclass us in every way. Pay no attention to the flaws in their game and our clear coaching superiority... we are doomed.
Spurs fans who have been around have gained a healthy respect for any playoff opponent, to disregard ANY matchup is folly. New fans don't get this :rolleyes

benefactor
04-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Can't wait for Rocketfan to go nuclear on McHale, tbh :lol
If they want to get to the promised land, they need to turn on him like they did Matt Schaub.

Indazone
04-02-2014, 11:50 AM
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, need to get past our first round opponent first. :stirpot:

Budkin
04-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Rockets as currently constructed cannot beat the Thunder, and Clippers. However, the matchups in the playoffs look good for now. First round matchup with Portland and if we get past them, it's a second round match up with the Spurs a team that the Rockets have beaten three times now. But then it's either going to be the Thunder or the Clippers and the Rockets cannot get past either team.

As constructed, the team has weaknesses on the bench, guard position and power forward. It would be safe to say that a trade to jettison Lin or Beverly for a premier point guard would really help. Barring that, shoring up the PF position would be very helpful say...Melo.

Three players that Morey must absolutely jettison this off season is Caanan, Garcia, and Casspi. My God the suckage from those three is unbearable. A combined 6-26 against the Nets? I would rather see Covington brought up from the Vipers than to see these three suck this much. A trade with the Knicks giving up Asik, and Lin for Melo would be amazeballs! Lin could go back to be the ball dominating guard playing pick and roll and Asik gets his starting job back. Melo would shore up the Rockets PF position.

Still need a premier guard though. I suppose Beverly is ok and guards are a dime a dozen in the NBA. Getting Melo would line up our Big Three with Howard, Melo and Harden. Now we are talking!

This is not even close to the Spurs team the Rox beat 3 times. Just ask all the other good teams that shit on the Spurs earlier in the season. No way the Rockets win a 7 game series against us.

Thread
04-02-2014, 11:55 AM
This is not even close to the Spurs team the Rox beat 3 times. Just ask all the other good teams that shit on the Spurs earlier in the season. No way the Rockets win a 7 game series against us.

Bud, quaking in his booties.

Budkin
04-02-2014, 12:00 PM
Bud, quaking in his booties.

:lol nah the only teams that scare me are the last two that bent us over. OKC and Miami. tbh OKC is my biggest fear. They have pretty much owned us since they went backdoor.

Brazil
04-02-2014, 12:47 PM
I do think, matchup-wise, the Rockets are our most difficult foe to overcome if we meet them...

I don't disagree but D12 is a mental midget, Duncan owns his ass, I bet again dude won't take the heat.
If Pop doesn't outthink stuff, he will own McHale then we have Harden who's gonna be an issue on offense but I do expect Spurs offense will expose him badly on the defensive side.

it would be an interesting match up anyway

Horse
04-02-2014, 12:59 PM

Yeah just like when the cavs swept the Spurs in the '07 reg season.

sook
04-02-2014, 01:09 PM
The best example I can think of...actually involves these 2 teams. I believe that the 95 spurs swept the rockets in the RS and got theirs handed to them in the POs. Regular season matchups = grain of salt, especially if they are against a seasoned PO team tbh

04-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Spurs fans who have been around have gained a healthy respect for any playoff opponent, to disregard ANY matchup is folly. New fans don't get this :rolleyeslol

thunderup
04-02-2014, 01:30 PM
The best example I can think of...actually involves these 2 teams. I believe that the 95 spurs swept the rockets in the RS and got theirs handed to them in the POs. Regular season matchups = grain of salt, especially if they are against a seasoned PO team tbh
Nah shit. Thanks for telling us what we already know. All your posts are filler fecal matter shit, faggot.

Killakobe81
04-02-2014, 01:31 PM
If it happens Rox might as well spread them cheeks, find a pillow and bite hard ...
Spurs going balls deep tbh ...

KL will do just enough to limit Harden and Pop will be coaching circles around McHale ...

ElNono
04-02-2014, 01:38 PM
I don't disagree but D12 is a mental midget, Duncan owns his ass, I bet again dude won't take the heat.
If Pop doesn't outthink stuff, he will own McHale then we have Harden who's gonna be an issue on offense but I do expect Spurs offense will expose him badly on the defensive side.

it would be an interesting match up anyway

The issue isn't D12, it's Harden, MVParsons and the shooters. The rate at which Harden gets whistles means either Green or Kiwi will be in foul trouble half the series. If you back off, he'll score. MVParsons is another guy that can both shoot and get to the rack. They also have a bunch of fluky 3 point shooters (Lin, Garcia, Beverly, Casspi). My main concern is the damage from 3 point land. We're going to have to be pretty sharp guarding the perimeter that series. You would almost want to give D12 anything he wants, and cover the rest.

Killakobe81
04-02-2014, 01:43 PM
The issue isn't D12, it's Harden, MVParsons and the shooters. The rate at which Harden gets whistles means either Green or Kiwi will be in foul trouble half the series. If you back off, he'll score. MVParsons is another guy that can both shoot and get to the rack. They also have a bunch of fluky 3 point shooters (Lin, Garcia, Beverly, Casspi). My main concern is the damage from 3 point land. We're going to have to be pretty sharp guarding the perimeter that series. You would almost want to give D12 anything he wants, and cover the rest.

If given the respect as a defender of say a Battier or Prime Artest I think KL can limit Harden for stretches. HE is to good to stop but I think a healthy KL has the length to back off and contest. Green will need to stat attached to Parsons ...

Like the Warriors I think Rox will die by the 3 as the playoffs continue even if they beat Blazers ...

sook
04-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Nah shit. Thanks for telling us what we already know. All your posts are filler fecal matter shit, faggot.

Don't act like the NBA existed before 2007 for you faggot :lol .

Hows the Chimp doing btw? I guess it really was god's way of saying fuck you to him when Bev's meniscus magically healed itself this weekend :lmao

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2102825/madruss.gif

sook
04-02-2014, 01:58 PM
I have to say though, it was interesting to see the rockets beat the spurs last time without Harden, but Manu did go out with an injury at half time.

That being said, Spurs in 6 or 7 unless the rockets can get hot from 3 and get production from Lin. / Thread .

Gummi Clutch
04-02-2014, 02:01 PM

Hows the Chimp doing btw? I guess it really was god's way of saying fuck you to him when Bev's meniscus magically healed itself this weekend :lmao

^^^^^:lmao :lmao :lmao

thunderup
04-02-2014, 02:21 PM

:cry "please let me weakly deflect your criticism of my shitty takes!":cry

:lol the time I lurked I saw scrubs like you litter this part of the forum with nothing but shitty uninteresting takes. Go back to clutchfans where your kind belong.

ElNono
04-02-2014, 02:22 PM
If given the respect as a defender of say a Battier or Prime Artest I think KL can limit Harden for stretches.

He doesn't get that at this stage of his career. Not against the Hardens or Durants that have selling fouls to a T.

Lebron is different, because he's such a beast. Sometimes he doesn't even get whistles he's supposed to get.

It will eventually get better, but right now Kiwi will have to do his work through steals, blocked shots, rebounds, and survive the foul trouble.

Arcadian
04-02-2014, 02:23 PM
In his defense, the OP did say the Rockets would lose in the WCF. So he's not completely delusional. My problem is, how can you say "playoffs looking good" if you're predicting a WCF appearance at best? :lol Your bar for "good" is pretty low, sir...but then you ARE a Rockets fan... :lol

Gummi Clutch
04-02-2014, 02:44 PM
:cry "please let me weakly deflect your criticism of my shitty takes!":cry

:lol the time I lurked I saw scrubs like you litter this part of the forum with nothing but shitty uninteresting takes. Go back to clutchfans where your kind belong.

sook doesn't waste time with scrubs like you :lol

spurraider21
04-02-2014, 03:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBvyvOtuNbs#t=12

thispego
04-02-2014, 06:44 PM
lol

New fans like this guy ^

Splits
04-02-2014, 10:28 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540973/howarddealwithit.gif

ElNono
04-02-2014, 10:29 PM
:lol

Indazone
04-03-2014, 09:25 AM

Sure and us getting swept by the Clippers during the regular season doesn't matter right? So theoretically, we should be praying that we draw them early. Cause obviously, the regular season means squat and we should be able to bitchslap the Clippers in the playoffs because we look better on paper.

All about matchups son.

TacoCabanaFajitas
04-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Didn't Golden State sweet the regular season last year?