PDA

View Full Version : Smart TVs

FkLA
04-02-2014, 03:06 AM
Ready for an upgrade and looking for recommendations. Heavy internet, neflix and gaming usage...watch a lot of live sports as well. Some requirements:

- ~$1000 give or take a couple hundid
-55" and over preferred, might consider a 50" if it's a steal
-Browser included
-1080p, 120 Hz seems to be the standard for them which Im cool with

Currently favoring the Sharp AQUOS 60" Class (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sharp-aquos-60-34-class-60-1-32-34-diag--led-1080p-120hz-smart-hdtv/8157159.p?id=1218864521752&skuId=8157159) but open to other suggestions. Not the most knowledgeable guy when it comes to TVs tbh.

sook
04-02-2014, 03:19 AM
We have two, and let me tell you the truth. They are a complete waste of money. Can't believe I got suckered into this shit.

Get apple TV with one of your TVs, or get google chromecast if you don't want to spend that much.

You will probably do as you want, but seriously consider what I just said. That extra money you spend for the "smart" part buys you less than what an Apple TV provides.

DJR210
04-02-2014, 03:22 AM
If you're gonna be gaming and watching a lot of sports, go plasma. Best blacks, and no motion blur. Panasonic is the best with Plasma, but I stick with Samsung. This one is 60" for around 1200.00.

PN60F5500

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BCPGZB0?pc_redir=1396298815&robot_redir=1

I agree as well, the "Smart" shit is a gimmick, a fucking Blu-ray player will give you all the same apps, it's not that big of a deal.

Rogue
04-02-2014, 03:27 AM
only 55''? think you need at least a 100'' one for your big mexican family, tbh.

Gummi Clutch
04-02-2014, 03:30 AM
only 55''? think you need at least a 100'' one for your big mexican family, tbh.

If its one of goddess' movies he will have his dick out and having 100" TV will be an excuse for the whole family to be there. That way with a 55" TV he can whip his dick into shape while in privacy as well tbh

Gummi Clutch
04-02-2014, 03:32 AM
But yea, smart TVs are gimmicks. To the blu ray player part...yea its sad as fuck how thats true. You already get a couple of apps with it that are close to the number you get with a smart tv. Apple TV is 99$ I believe and you can stream apple devices and use the most apps on it.

FkLA
04-02-2014, 03:38 AM
Not buying it for the apps, I can get them on my 360 but I do like the convenience of having them there. An internet browser on the TV on the other hand seems pretty sweet, that could be pretty useful in my household.

They're normally still solid TVs even ignoring those features though, no? I'm upgrading from a pretty basic, 2 year old, 32" Sanyo so there's more going into the decision than just the apps. Everyone tells me plasmas are the best for gaming and sports, really want to give them a look but that darker picture is kind of a turn off tbh.

FkLA
04-02-2014, 03:38 AM

:lol

FkLA
04-02-2014, 04:56 AM
Wait, I can just get a chromecast and buy a wireless keyboard for my phone/tablet and I basically have Google Chrome on my TV right?http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-l4nq-K82Kqo/Tz5OLnwW8hI/AAAAAAAAAyg/vVZ3SaAyIJc/s1600/wee-bey-gif.gif

If so, fuck the web browser feature and just give me recommendations based on pure performance tbh.

leemajors
04-02-2014, 05:06 AM
The new Roku stick is supposed to be pretty good, only $50

http://www.roku.com/products/streaming-stick

scanry
04-02-2014, 05:18 AM
I have the Samsung Smart TV. Pretty good tbh. Avoid Sony's as their interface is crap.

benefactor
04-02-2014, 06:17 AM
Samsung is the best on the market...per my brother who has been wiring theaters in expensive homes and installing high end media for better than 15 year.

Katherine Robinson
04-02-2014, 07:11 AM
I would look for a good promotional deal on a 4k TV as new models are being released and the old ones are being sold for peanuts. I have not had a good experience with 1080p Samsung smart TVs, but their 4k tv (has smart tv features) has given me no issues.

DJR210
04-02-2014, 08:13 AM
Not buying it for the apps, I can get them on my 360 but I do like the convenience of having them there. An internet browser on the TV on the other hand seems pretty sweet, that could be pretty useful in my household.

They're normally still solid TVs even ignoring those features though, no? I'm upgrading from a pretty basic, 2 year old, 32" Sanyo so there's more going into the decision than just the apps. Everyone tells me plasmas are the best for gaming and sports, really want to give them a look but that darker picture is kind of a turn off tbh.

The picture is not darker. The parts on the screen that are supposed to be deep black are actually deep black.

With LCD/LED backlit TV's, you have lamps arranged behind the screen, and when something on the screen needs to be bright, the lamps brighten. Unless you have a TV with "local dimming" technology (lots of small lamps arranged in a grid behind the screen) there's lamps arranged behind the screen long ways. When one of the lamps lights up, the light 'bleeds' into other parts of the image that shouldn't be lit, thus making sections that should be pitch black look dark grey. In dark scenes, you can see the back lighting.

Each pixel of the 2 million or so on a 1080p screen light up individually on Plasma TV's, so pixels in parts of the image that are supposed to be dark simply do not light up giving you true blacks.

DJR210
04-02-2014, 08:16 AM
I would look for a good promotional deal on a 4k TV as new models are being released and the old ones are being sold for peanuts. I have not had a good experience with 1080p Samsung smart TVs, but their 4k tv (has smart tv features) has given me no issues.

Most 4k, especially affordable sets currently display at 30hz (HDTV displays at 60hz) which makes gaming and fast moving scenes a blurry, choppy shitty mess. Not recommended unless you get a 60hz model, but you are gonna spend 3-4 times your budget at least.

Samsung is the best on the market...per my brother who has been wiring theaters in expensive homes and installing high end media for better than 15 year.
Agreed.

leemajors
04-02-2014, 08:23 AM
The picture is not darker. The parts on the screen that are supposed to be deep black are actually deep black.

With LCD/LED backlit TV's, you have lamps arranged behind the screen, and when something on the screen needs to be bright, the lamps brighten. Unless you have a TV with "local dimming" technology (lots of small lamps arranged in a grid behind the screen) there's lamps arranged behind the screen long ways. When one of the lamps lights up, the light 'bleeds' into other parts of the image that shouldn't be lit, thus making sections that should be pitch black look dark grey. In dark scenes, you can see the back lighting.

Each pixel of the 2 million or so on a 1080p screen light up individually on Plasma TV's, so pixels in parts of the image that are supposed to be dark simply do not light up giving you true blacks.

imo power savings from LED trumps everything else. when i switched my home/work monitors to LED my power bill dropped by $50 in the summer.

Drachen
04-02-2014, 08:25 AM
I haven't read through every comment yet, but I wanted to make sure I type this before you buy. Smart TVs are a complete waste... Their interface sucks, it's slow and completely useless. Get a chromecast, or a roku. You will be far more satisfied.

DJR210
04-02-2014, 08:35 AM
imo power savings from LED trumps everything else. when i switched my home/work monitors to LED my power bill dropped by $50 in the summer.

No way the plasma was 50 bucks to operate in one month with normal usage. They do consume more energy than traditionally lit LCD, and especially LED however. OP is able to calculate the yearly cost to operate, and would have to factor that in.

Spurs9
04-02-2014, 08:38 AM
We have two, and let me tell you the truth. They are a complete waste of money. Can't believe I got suckered into this shit.

Get apple TV with one of your TVs, or get google chromecast if you don't want to spend that much.

You will probably do as you want, but seriously consider what I just said. That extra money you spend for the "smart" part buys you less than what an Apple TV provides.
You literally took the words out of my mouth. I bought a LG 3d tv and it was garbage TBH. The interface was slow and didn't really provide much, and I got tired of the 3D after one use. I ended up returning the TV and buying a 55" LG LED I found on blowout for like $350. The Apple TV will be leaps and bounds over a smart TV, and provide much better software updates.

leemajors
04-02-2014, 08:46 AM
No way the plasma was 50 bucks to operate in one month with normal usage. They do consume more energy than traditionally lit LCD, and especially LED however. OP is able to calculate the yearly cost to operate, and would have to factor that in.

i meant switching from LCD, sorry. i didn't consider a plasma when i got a new tv, just went LED

Blake
04-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Ive got one bedroom smart TV and what sucks is that not only is the app selection limited, but the TV can only hold so many apps (I think 20).

I just got a roku 3 for my main TV and it's great. I really haven't played with it much other than using Netflix and Amazon prime/instant download, so I'm not sure just how much cooler than chromecast or the Roku stick it is........aside from using a real remote control vs a smartphone.

I know though I'm probably never buying a smart tv ever again.

DJR210
04-02-2014, 09:17 AM
i meant switching from LCD, sorry. i didn't consider a plasma when i got a new tv, just went LED

Lol, no problem. I personally hate my Samsung LED because it's an edge lit model vs the local dimming versions, and the backlight bleed is super noticeable with the backlight on high. The bleed is also inconsistent. Brighter on the upper left corner of the screen and more noticeable.

Katherine Robinson
04-02-2014, 11:02 AM
Most 4k, especially affordable sets currently display at 30hz (HDTV displays at 60hz) which makes gaming and fast moving scenes a blurry, choppy shitty mess. Not recommended unless you get a 60hz model, but you are gonna spend 3-4 times your budget at least.

Agreed.

The ones which had been going on sale from Paul's TV ($1850 after promotional discounts for mine) were all 240hz. It's because new models are here or about to be here and TV stores are clearing house, so you would likely find somewhere unloading one of them for maybe even $1500.

TeyshaBlue
04-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Got a Phillips 55" LED 1080 120hz in the Den with a Sony Blu Ray...works well but the interface on the Sony is slow as hell.
We have 46" Samsung LED 1080p 240 hz Smart TV in the bedroom. Much better interface than the Sony Blu Ray with one less remote...sweet picture and very quick and clean interface.

Blake
04-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Got a Phillips 55" LED 1080 120hz in the Den with a Sony Blu Ray...works well but the interface on the Sony is slow as hell.
We have 46" Samsung LED 1080p 240 hz Smart TV in the bedroom. Much better interface than the Sony Blu Ray with one less remote...sweet picture and very quick and clean interface.

yeah that's the two pros with getting a built in smart TV: quick, clear picture and one less remote.

Venti Quattro
04-02-2014, 11:48 AM
FkLA get this tv imo http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN55H6350AFXZA

mrsmaalox
04-02-2014, 12:26 PM
I have a Samsung Smart tv downstairs (don't ask me about specs!) and it looks better, responds faster than the Vizio with smart Sony blu-ray player in my room. What's the price difference on one of those really bigTV's (smart vs not smart)?

leemajors
04-02-2014, 01:04 PM
I have a Samsung Smart tv downstairs (don't ask me about specs!) and it looks better, responds faster than the Vizio with smart Sony blu-ray player in my room. What's the price difference on one of those really bigTV's (smart vs not smart)?

couple hundred extra to shell out for something you could get aftermarket for $30-100

DJR210
04-02-2014, 01:31 PM
The ones which had been going on sale from Paul's TV ($1850 after promotional discounts for mine) were all 240hz. It's because new models are here or about to be here and TV stores are clearing house, so you would likely find somewhere unloading one of them for maybe even $1500.

Can you link to your model?

Katherine Robinson
04-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Can you link to your model?

http://www.paulstv.com/4K-Ultra-HD-Televisions/Samsung-UN55F9000-55-4K-Ultra-HD-LED-TV.asp

DJR210
04-02-2014, 01:48 PM
http://www.paulstv.com/4K-Ultra-HD-Televisions/Samsung-UN55F9000-55-4K-Ultra-HD-LED-TV.asp

This is what I was talking about..

"240Hz Refresh Rate: The UN55F9000 UHD TV has a 240Hz refresh rate panel; this allows the panel to create a smoother image. The rate the TV recreates the image depends on the signal being sent to the display, e.g., an image displayed at 60fps (frames per second) is sampled 4 times and an image displayed at 24fps is sampled 10 times. The Samsung UHD is capable of playing up to UHD/24p; that's Ultra High Definition at 24fps. Since it can playback every frame rate, the UHD offers unmatched motion clarity on an 55" LED screen."

Yes, the resolution is ridiculous, but 24 frames per second when displaying at full resolution will look like shit. Movies will be the only exception as they are filmed at 24 FPS anyway. TV doesn't output at 4K yet, and unless FkLA plans on buying/building an enthusiast level PC with 2,000 worth of graphics cards alone, it doesn't make sense to jump onboard w/ UHD just yet. Even then, I personally could not play games at 24fps, it's a choppy mess.

Katherine Robinson
04-02-2014, 01:55 PM
This is what I was talking about..

"240Hz Refresh Rate: The UN55F9000 UHD TV has a 240Hz refresh rate panel; this allows the panel to create a smoother image. The rate the TV recreates the image depends on the signal being sent to the display, e.g., an image displayed at 60fps (frames per second) is sampled 4 times and an image displayed at 24fps is sampled 10 times. The Samsung UHD is capable of playing up to UHD/24p; that's Ultra High Definition at 24fps. Since it can playback every frame rate, the UHD offers unmatched motion clarity on an 55" LED screen."

Yes, the resolution is ridiculous, but 24 frames per second when displaying at full resolution will look like shit. Movies will be the only exception as they are filmed at 24 FPS anyway. TV doesn't output at 4K yet, and unless FkLA plans on buying/building an enthusiast level PC with 2,000 worth of graphics cards alone, it doesn't make sense to jump onboard w/ UHD just yet. Even then, I personally could not play games at 24fps, it's a choppy mess.

"Ultra high definition at 24fps", I would assume this means it plays 4k resolution at 24fps and this limitation does not apply to 720/1080 images we see from consoles.

DJR210
04-02-2014, 03:15 PM
"Ultra high definition at 24fps", I would assume this means it plays 4k resolution at 24fps and this limitation does not apply to 720/1080 images we see from consoles.

Correct, so I don't see the need to rush into the new tech.

Katherine Robinson
04-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Correct, so I don't see the need to rush into the new tech.

I wouldn't call it a rush, these models are priced fairly well and the technology is proven.

DJR210
04-02-2014, 04:54 PM
I wouldn't call it a rush, these models are priced fairly well and the technology is proven.

It's proven to display at 2160p resolution, but that's about it. 4K is still a long way away from being supported as a standard resolution. TV's today all run at 60hz standard with 1080p resolution, and that's a significant drop back to 24 frames when watching UHD content.

You are not going to get all the bells and whistles at an affordable price for 4K tech for at least a couple more years. If you have disposable income, and strictly use the TV to watch movies, then it's not bad in it's current state. Gamers and sports fans should pass at least for now IMO, especially for sports fans as there isn't any live sports to watch in that resolution yet anyway.

Katherine Robinson
04-02-2014, 06:31 PM
It's proven to display at 2160p resolution, but that's about it. 4K is still a long way away from being supported as a standard resolution. TV's today all run at 60hz standard with 1080p resolution, and that's a significant drop back to 24 frames when watching UHD content.

You are not going to get all the bells and whistles at an affordable price for 4K tech for at least a couple more years. If you have disposable income, and strictly use the TV to watch movies, then it's not bad in it's current state. Gamers and sports fans should pass at least for now IMO, especially for sports fans as there isn't any live sports to watch in that resolution yet anyway.

4k TV has taken quite a leap in affordabality since the 8-10,000 dollar screens were out earlier last year. It's progressing faster in the market than the LCD TVs did last decade. I believe the 4k TVs today are also modular in design, which is that they have portable hardware box which can be replaced in the future. A very interesting design option I've seen which makes the TVs less susceptible to becoming obsolete quickly.

That being said, it's not a big leap to consider purchasing a 4k tv at current pricing instead of a 1080p one. If anything, it's a small enthusiast price.

ColinB
04-02-2014, 07:20 PM
I've had Samsung, LG, and Toshiba Smart TVs. Samsung and LG have the best pictures (not by much in my opinion though), but I prefer the Toshiba for gaming. The input lag on it was way less noticeable than the other two.

FkLA
04-02-2014, 11:52 PM
Just tried it and realized that the Chromecast can't cast the Chrome browser from a Phone/Tablet--has to be from a PC. Works great for shit like Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, etc though so I'll probably still keep it to avoid shelling out the money for those 'smart' features. Hopefully it supports ESPN3 and mobile Chrome soon.

Going for a Samsung Plasma for the TV. Sold on plasmas after doing a little more research on them. DJR210 what you think of this one (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/51-class-50-3-4-diag--plasma-1080p-600hz-hdtv/8239047.p?id=1218866283709&skuId=8239047&st=pcmcat193400050016_categoryid$abcat0101001&cp=1&lp=2), brah? Wish they had a 55" but I guess I could always buy a nice sound bar with some of the leftover money I was planning to use on the TV tbh.

Blake
04-02-2014, 11:57 PM
Plasma? What sold you on a plasma?

FkLA
04-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Consensus seems to be that a plasma's picture quality is better than LED's. They seem dimmer but only because of the reasons DJR210 mentioned. The motion capture is as good as it gets too apparently. :tu

DJR210
04-03-2014, 08:03 AM
Consensus seems to be that a plasma's picture quality is better than LED's. They seem dimmer but only because of the reasons DJR210 mentioned. The motion capture is as good as it gets too apparently. :tu

That plasma looks good, I always make my decisions based on user reviews, and they look good. Samsung has really good "pixel shift" technology, so you really don't have to worry about images being "burned in" when gaming or watching a shit load of sports with the sports tickers in the corner. For 700.00 bucks I might go throw that shit on my Best Buy card tbh.

I own a Samsung LED, and I'm in the market for a plasma. Plasma doesn't get much love anymore because LCD has taken so much of the market share it just really isn't an option for people shopping for a new TV. After spending time with both, I just prefer plasma for my games and fast moving TV.

Also, as for the brightness, LED lamps are super bright, but I never have my screen set to the highest brightness anyway. The tradeoff for the deepest blacks outside of AMOLED technology (not available in TV's yet) makes it worth it for me.

Edit: Only drawback to that TV I found was only 2 HDMI inputs.

leemajors
04-03-2014, 08:35 AM
That plasma looks good, I always make my decisions based on user reviews, and they look good. Samsung has really good "pixel shift" technology, so you really don't have to worry about images being "burned in" when gaming or watching a shit load of sports with the sports tickers in the corner. For 700.00 bucks I might go throw that shit on my Best Buy card tbh.

I own a Samsung LED, and I'm in the market for a plasma. Plasma doesn't get much love anymore because LCD has taken so much of the market share it just really isn't an option for people shopping for a new TV. After spending time with both, I just prefer plasma for my games and fast moving TV.

Also, as for the brightness, LED lamps are super bright, but I never have my screen set to the highest brightness anyway. The tradeoff for the deepest blacks outside of AMOLED technology (not available in TV's yet) makes it worth it for me.

you can get an hdmi switch off monoprice for under $20

DJR210
04-03-2014, 08:43 AM
you can get an hdmi switch off monoprice for under $20

Problem solved.

JudynTX
04-03-2014, 10:02 AM

Can you tell us why they are a waste of money? I want one, but I have ChromeCast for now. It satisfied my needs.

FkLA
04-03-2014, 03:43 PM

:tu I'm picking it up later this afternoon. Thanks for the help/suggestions. Same for everyone else.

Can you tell us why they are a waste of money? I want one, butand I have ChromeCast for now. It satisfied my needs.

Your chromecast was $35 and basically adds the same features a smart TV has. No need to purchase a smart TV when you can just plug your cc to the back and get the same thing.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
04-03-2014, 05:24 PM
I have a 60'' smart Plasma, this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CPDRKWG?pc_redir=1396450501&robot_redir=1

the only thing bad about it is it's a space heater, I almost took it back because I would have to turn the air down 5 degrees after it was on for a while. I got it for $599 and the picture quality shits all over my cousins $1200 60" samsung led tbh

FkLA
04-03-2014, 06:35 PM
I have a 60'' smart Plasma, this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CPDRKWG?pc_redir=1396450501&robot_redir=1

the only thing bad about it is it's a space heater, I almost took it back because I would have to turn the air down 5 degrees after it was on for a while. I got it for $599 and the picture quality shits all over my cousins $1200 60" samsung led tbh

Was it on black friday? If not tell me where you got it from, thats 400+ less than the current amazon price. :wow

leemajors
04-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Was it on black friday? If not tell me where you got it from, thats 400+ less than the current amazon price. :wow

all the reviews say microcenter was running the special on the 2013 models, doubt many are left at this point

Drachen
04-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Just tried it and realized that the Chromecast can't cast the Chrome browser from a Phone/Tablet--has to be from a PC. Works great for shit like Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, etc though so I'll probably still keep it to avoid shelling out the money for those 'smart' features. Hopefully it supports ESPN3 and mobile Chrome soon.

Going for a Samsung Plasma for the TV. Sold on plasmas after doing a little more research on them. DJR210 what you think of this one (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/51-class-50-3-4-diag--plasma-1080p-600hz-hdtv/8239047.p?id=1218866283709&skuId=8239047&st=pcmcat193400050016_categoryid$abcat0101001&cp=1&lp=2), brah? Wish they had a 55" but I guess I could always buy a nice sound bar with some of the leftover money I was planning to use on the TV tbh.

Get the all cast app. It allows you to carry a lot more and even allows you to mirror your phone to the screen

Dirk Oneanddoneski
04-03-2014, 11:58 PM

I got it at Frys price matched to micro center, found it on the slickdeals.net android app. You can set tags to send you notifications for any electronics deals you are looking for. I highly recommend it

FkLA
04-04-2014, 12:09 AM
After all the shit talking about Smart TVs I ended up walking out of there with a Smart Samsung. :lol
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN55F6400-55-Inch-1080p-120Hz/dp/B00BCGRRZ2#productDetails

Went in there set on getting the plasma and the dude offered me the smart one for $900 (open box display). He went in back to look for it's stand, couldn't find it and reduced it to $800 since I had to get a wall mount. Figured it was worth the 15 day trial atleast tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-05-2014, 05:51 PM
After all the shit talking about Smart TVs I ended up walking out of there with a Smart Samsung. :lol
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN55F6400-55-Inch-1080p-120Hz/dp/B00BCGRRZ2#productDetails

Went in there set on getting the plasma and the dude offered me the smart one for $900 (open box display). He went in back to look for it's stand, couldn't find it and reduced it to $800 since I had to get a wall mount. Figured it was worth the 15 day trial atleast tbh.

I know everyone ITT says they suck but I have a 55" smart TV and I'm happy with it. You did get jewed on the price cause I paid $100 less for mine almost 9 months ago. I'm probably gonna buy another one for my bedroom once I move.

FkLA
04-05-2014, 08:27 PM
I know everyone ITT says they suck but I have a 55" smart TV and I'm happy with it. You did get jewed on the price cause I paid $100 less for mine almost 9 months ago. I'm probably gonna buy another one for my bedroom once I move.

Samsung and same model? If so I'd say you got a huge steal rather than me getting jewed, esp for 9 months ago tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Samsung but different model I think.

MI21
04-07-2014, 12:30 AM
I have this in my theatre, tbh - http://www.jbhifi.com.au/tv-lcd-led-plasma/sharp/70-inch-full-hd-3d-aquos-led-lcd-tv-sku-447937/ couldn't be happier with it and the smart features are somewhat useful, stream media to it very easily without any media player/apple TV etc.. I have a HTPC set up on it though.

In my living I have this - http://www.jbhifi.com.au/tv-lcd-led-plasma/samsung/60-inch-full-hd-3d-dual-core-smart-led-lcd-tv-sku-397429/

I prefer the Sharp but Samsung definitely has nicer interface for all the smart features etc, still barely use them though.

FkLA
04-08-2014, 01:56 AM
HDMI cables...what kind do yall use? The ones that are $50+ are complete rip-offs, right? Everything I've read seems to say they are.
I got suckered into buying some Audioquest Forrests and threw away the box. :pctoss

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2014, 01:59 AM
HDMI cables...what kind do yall use? The ones that are $50+ are complete rip-offs, right? Everything I've read seems to say they are.
I got suckered into buying some Audioquest Forrests and threw away the box. :pctoss
Absolutely...wait..they still sell those super expensive HDMIs? That shit worked when HD tvs were new but now? :lol

Get one for 1$ on amazon or something :lol

FkLA
04-08-2014, 02:03 AM
:depressed

ChumpDumper
04-08-2014, 02:03 AM
I got suckered into buying some Audioquest Forrests and threw away the box. :pctosslol UTSA

0s and 1s are 0s and 1s.

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2014, 02:04 AM
:depressed
!!!!!

:lol You went through all the trouble to ask all this stuff, you should have just waited. Its ok though, shit happens :lol

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2014, 02:05 AM
lol UTSA

0s and 1s are 0s and 1s.
Why are you such a fucking dick? That has nothing to do with that.

You wonder why everyone thinks your a sad loser with no life and have an entire photoshop thread dedicated to your ratface?

Gtfo Cumpster.

ChumpDumper
04-08-2014, 02:07 AM
Why are you such a fucking dick? That has nothing to do with that.It has everything to do with HDMI cables, genius.

Don't be mad.

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2014, 02:09 AM
:lol trolling again you sad fuck. Using that same ass lame shtick to get your post count up :lol

Not much happiness to be had when you have a rat face tbh, go ahead and keep padding the one thing you have going for you :rollin

RD2191
04-08-2014, 02:10 AM

You wonder why everyone thinks your a sad loser with no life and have an entire photoshop thread dedicated to your ratface?

Gtfo Cumpster.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
04-08-2014, 02:10 AM
Who says that is "going for me"?

You?

ChumpDumper
04-08-2014, 02:12 AM
lol why are you jumping to the defense of some dude when I said the same thing you did about HDMI cables?

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2014, 02:13 AM
Who says that is "going for me"?

You?

Go ahead and read it again you retarded ass fuck. Calling other people out on their education when you can't read a fucking sentence. Not much goes into copying and pasting shit though.

Your a glutton for punishment tbh, keep coming back for more just like a little Cum Dumpster :lmao

ChumpDumper
04-08-2014, 02:14 AM

Go ahead and read it again you retarded ass fuck. Calling other people out on their educationYou should probably read it again tbh.

It's pretty funny if you are smart enough to get it.

FkLA
04-08-2014, 02:15 AM
Later bros Im out.:depressed

Have fun going back and forth tbh.

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2014, 02:16 AM
You should probably read it again tbh.

It's pretty funny if you are smart enough to get it.
Try again. Knowing you, you'll probably be here all night. :lmao

ChumpDumper
04-08-2014, 02:17 AM
Try again. Knowing you, you'll probably be here all night. :lmaoNope. Seriously, you don't get the joke about UTSA?

lol you

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2014, 02:26 AM
I goto UPenn you dumbfuck, all the more reason I don't like condescending assholes like you that think you're smart because you have to put others down. I mean---yes---the UTSA joke---so complex that you have to be Cumpster smart to get it DERP DERP :lmao :lmao

Keep at it and pad that post count while I'm gone. :lol

ChumpDumper
04-08-2014, 02:33 AM
So you're trying to do the same thing you are accusing me of doing while being too stupid to get the joke I am actually making.

In that case, lol UPenn.

Have fun figuring out where you fucked yourself.

leemajors
04-09-2014, 07:45 AM

FYI

The only 2013 4K TV that can handle Netflix's new streams is the Samsung UNF9000 with the SEK-2500V upgrade kit, according to CNET. Otherwise, 4K TVs with the necessary decoder are only just beginning to ship. Amazon is expected to add 4K for its streaming video services this year, as is Comcast for its Xfinity TV.

Blake
04-09-2014, 09:38 AM
I goto UPenn you dumbfuck, all the more reason I don't like condescending assholes like you that think you're smart because you have to put others down. I mean---yes---the UTSA joke---so complex that you have to be Cumpster smart to get it DERP DERP :lmao :lmao

Keep at it and pad that post count while I'm gone. :lol

what you should do is find out where CD went to college and lol at his school.

trust me, it'll be hilarious.

It might taking some digging to find it. Or looking left on the page.......but it's worth it

Blake
04-09-2014, 09:45 AM

I felt ripped off paying $10 at Walmart. But I couldn't wait to set up my roku.

leemajors
04-09-2014, 09:57 AM

anytime you need any cable, shit they have nice cheap monitors, headphones and speakers too:

www.monoprice.com

Katherine Robinson
04-09-2014, 10:05 AM
FYI

Dont seem to have an issue with that.

Chewbacca
04-09-2014, 01:03 PM

Gtfo Cumpster.

:lmao :rollin :rollin