PDA

View Full Version : sorry penis.

KarmaKarma
04-02-2014, 09:42 PM
So. Saw this on facebook and couldn't help but think of my ex. Image of adult body with baby penis.
His penis was , is small. I didn't have an issue with it , until I stopped loving him and so his penis came to mind seeing this facebook image, and had me thinking....did he ever know his penis was small ? length ! girth ! you name it !
i was in love at that time and never made it an issue. But yes I was generally dissapointed and he was rather inexperienced so you can imagine, yet his humor and his loving personality won me over. But now that all of that is dead and over with, I just feel bad for him, he is walking around wanting to get some fine a** with his small penis. Awe. He must know right? Men know. Boys know. He must know.

Wishing and hoping he knows. :cry:cry:cry:grim::grim::grim:

Rogue
04-03-2014, 12:31 AM
small penis to a guy is like stinky pussy to a bitch imho, it's often already too late when you realize your partner has a small penis or a stinky pussy.

spurraider21
04-03-2014, 12:43 AM
i would take any sex advice from rogue with a barrel of salt

The Reckoning
04-03-2014, 01:07 AM
do women really think this way?

Technique
04-03-2014, 01:08 AM
The flip side is my ex knows I'm walking around with a 9 inch killer. So she keeps trying to hit me back.

Biernutz
04-03-2014, 01:31 AM
So. Saw this on facebook and couldn't help but think of my ex. Image of adult body with baby penis.
His penis was , is small. I didn't have an issue with it , until I stopped loving him and so his penis came to mind seeing this facebook image, and had me thinking....did he ever know his penis was small ? length ! girth ! you name it !
i was in love at that time and never made it an issue. But yes I was generally dissapointed and he was rather inexperienced so you can imagine, yet his humor and his loving personality won me over. But now that all of that is dead and over with, I just feel bad for him, he is walking around wanting to get some fine a** with his small penis. Awe. He must know right? Men know. Boys know. He must know.

Wishing and hoping he knows. :cry:cry:cry:grim::grim::grim:

Goggle translate : I spent all his money so it's time to go....

mrsmaalox
04-03-2014, 10:06 AM

You think that was written by a woman?

KarmaKarma
04-03-2014, 11:05 AM
small penis to a guy is like stinky pussy to a bitch imho, it's often already too late when you realize your partner has a small penis or a stinky pussy.

No .
You can fix stinky vagina son, you cannot fix small penis.

KarmaKarma
04-03-2014, 11:06 AM
The flip side is my ex knows I'm walking around with a 9 inch killer. So she keeps trying to hit me back.

Ahhh well then of course she would.*sighs*
The one that got away.

KarmaKarma
04-03-2014, 11:09 AM

Just dying from curiosity, not to offend anyone, but do men know when they are below average ?

KarmaKarma
04-03-2014, 11:43 AM
So you don't have a fine ass?
I would say I am pretty decent. :king
I said fine a** because I don't think he would chase less than <.
Would you?

The Reckoning
04-03-2014, 12:00 PM
You think that was written by a woman?

tbh i'd really hope not. i'd expect more out of the XX. such a shame to think this is how it really is. why even bother?

mrsmaalox
04-03-2014, 12:22 PM
tbh i'd really hope not. i'd expect more out of the XX. such a shame to think this is how it really is. why even bother?

I suppose it could be some have not learned that small and present beats the hell out of huge and nonexistent! :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 12:50 PM
I suppose it could be some have not learned that small and present beats the hell out of huge and nonexistent! :lmao

So how many times did your husband "slip out" before you resigned yourself....:lol

mrsmaalox
04-03-2014, 01:04 PM
So how many times did your husband "slip out" before you resigned yourself....:lol

Why do you assume I'm referring to myself and/or my husband?

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Why do you assume I'm referring to myself and/or my husband?

why do you assume I'm not joking

mrsmaalox
04-03-2014, 02:16 PM
why do you assume I'm not joking

I guess because I didn't think it was funny :lol

SnakeBoy
04-03-2014, 02:22 PM
I hope KarmaKarma gets over her ex soon. Just like your ex's penis, life is short.

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 02:50 PM
I guess because I didn't think it was funny :lol

^ it's good and mighty fine to see you laugh...you ought to let your hair down more often..here babe...suck this lolipop :sucker

KarmaKarma
04-03-2014, 04:28 PM

Oh no mrsmaalox mistaken I have learned for I have had both , sexual history consists of both small thin, thick, long to ugly and pretty .
Like I said never complained had sex with this man for 4yrs ! My question being do men know and really how does it affect them if at all?

KarmaKarma
04-03-2014, 04:29 PM
I hope KarmaKarma gets over her ex soon. Just like your ex's penis, life is short.

Me too. Me too. :bang

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 04:32 PM
Oh no mrsmaalox mistaken I have learned for I have had both , sexual history consists of both small thin, thick, long to ugly and pretty .
Like I said never complained had sex with this man for 4yrs ! My question being do men know and really how does it affect them if at all?

so who was the better lover? small thin or thick and long...

sawm or brother :lol

DJR210
04-03-2014, 06:37 PM
This must be AnnSui's troll

KarmaKarma
04-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Goggle translate : I spent all his money so it's time to go....

haha nonsense! i have never ever used or wanted a man for his money, what for ? i have my very own . thank you .
like i said i kept having sex till the end. i love and cant be without sex.

mrsmaalox
04-04-2014, 11:02 AM

I think men know their dick sizes from the constant measuring they do. I don't think it affects them because they also know how all women desire them, and they are ever so merciful in granting us the special gift of their mighty member! ;)

Like you, I've experienced the different varieties. But it seems that how good of a lover a man is or how sexually satisfied I am has absolutely nothing to do with his penis size!

KarmaKarma
04-04-2014, 02:52 PM
constant measuring ! :lol adult males really do that ?
"But it seems that how good of a lover a man is or how sexually satisfied I am has absolutely nothing to do with his penis size!" AGREED.:toast

The Gemini Method
04-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Probably twice a week tbh...

KarmaKarma
04-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Probably twice a week tbh...

:lol:blah:rollin:lmao and lastly :wakeup

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2014, 07:21 PM
I think men know their dick sizes from the constant measuring they do. I don't think it affects them because they also know how all women desire them, and they are ever so merciful in granting us the special gift of their mighty member! ;)

Like you, I've experienced the different varieties. But it seems that how good of a lover a man is or how sexually satisfied I am has absolutely nothing to do with his penis size!

yall be saying that shit to justify staying in shitty marriages....or to protect the white man's fragile ego...I don't believe it for one second....

Nbadan
04-04-2014, 11:19 PM

You just haven't had a guy with size who did it right then...

SnakeBoy
04-04-2014, 11:30 PM
My question being do men know and really how does it affect them if at all?

It prevents them from posting on SpursTalk.

mrsmaalox
04-06-2014, 01:05 PM
yall be saying that shit to justify staying in shitty marriages....or to protect the white man's fragile ego...I don't believe it for one second....

Shows how much you really know about women :rolleyes

mrsmaalox
04-06-2014, 01:07 PM
You just haven't had a guy with size who did it right then...

I've had guys with size and without size who did it REALLY right :D But I've also had same sized guys who didn't have a clue...

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2014, 01:31 PM
I've had guys with size and without size who did it REALLY right :D But I've also had same sized guys who didn't have a clue...

So Maalox baby.....what does doing it right mean for you....Hard-n-fast, nice-n-slow, a combination of both? how can one tell when you're about to cum? share with me what your sex face look like...

apalisoc_9
04-06-2014, 01:31 PM

What a slut!

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2014, 01:33 PM
What a slut!

dude chill out with that shit...ain't nothing slutty bout a MILF who likes O'ing...it's natural bruh...

mrsmaalox
04-06-2014, 01:34 PM
What a slut!

Of course. And any time a guy posts about sexual experiences you high five him right?

Sybok
04-06-2014, 02:18 PM

Pantelones de Blanco sporting the "husband out buying a purse" mon chi chi cutie 9 inch whistle.

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2014, 05:16 PM
Of course. And any time a guy posts about sexual experiences you high five him right?

hey babe...you ain't got to fucking defend youself...that's my job...you just focus on doing you... and let me focus on the same thing...:lol

Leetonidas
04-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Koolaid getting ignored but keeps on trying :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2014, 07:57 PM
Koolaid getting ignored but keeps on trying :lmao

there will come a time...cold lonely rainy night...when that pussy needs attention and I'm the hobo she bumps into :lol

Sybok
04-06-2014, 11:43 PM
there will come a time...cold lonely rainy night...when that pussy needs attention and I'm the hobo she bumps into :lol
That's how you were conceived so if it can happen once...