PDA

View Full Version : Clippers @ Phoenix...

ElNono
04-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Suns getting some distance with 3 mins to go in the 3rd....

spurraider21
04-02-2014, 11:00 PM
clippers seem to pull off these comebacks on the regular though, so i'm still keepin my eye on the game

Splits
04-02-2014, 11:21 PM
clippers seem to pull off these comebacks on the regular though, so i'm still keepin my eye on the game

Dex
04-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Griffin limping...

Slobodan Milosevic
04-02-2014, 11:32 PM
http://www.nba.com/suns/sites/suns/files/imagecache/image_gallery_default/Dragic01.jpg

spurraider21
04-02-2014, 11:35 PM
like clockwork

spurraider21
04-02-2014, 11:44 PM
Bledsoe thought he could get a 2nd straight layup

Splits
04-02-2014, 11:45 PM
Enrique Bledsoe

Arcadian
04-02-2014, 11:45 PM
:lmao Bledsoe epic fail

What a dumbass...you don't just dive into the paint praying for a whistle... :lol If that was the Spurs, it would be a drive and kick to the corner (or whoever is open).

MI21
04-02-2014, 11:47 PM
:lol @ Phoenix commentator complaining about the rule that if you are laying out of bounds and the ball hits you, that it shouldn't be out of bounds.

What an idiot.

Arcadian
04-02-2014, 11:51 PM
:lol @ Phoenix commentator complaining about the rule that if you are laying out of bounds and the ball hits you, that it shouldn't be out of bounds.

What an idiot.

:lmao Yeah really...he was just grasping for something, anything to complain about. That is, anything other than Bledsoe's dumb ass.

Thread
04-02-2014, 11:52 PM
Thank Christ.

Danka!

spurraider21
04-02-2014, 11:53 PM
both Dallas and Phoenix choking away double digit leads to the 0lippers, while trying to fend each other off for a playoff spot :lol

Clipper Nation
04-02-2014, 11:54 PM
:lol Suns

The Clippers literally only gave a damn for the first and fourth quarters and still won :lol

Dudley shitting on Phoenix's face :lol

Xylus
04-02-2014, 11:55 PM
Getting a little tired of Bledsoe's "oh i guess i have to play basketball today" demeanor on the court. Wake the fuck up.

Xylus
04-02-2014, 11:58 PM
I only watched the 4th quarter. Is there a reason Hornacek didn't have Gerald Green on the floor in the last few minutes?

Thread
04-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Getting a little tired of Bledsoe's "oh i guess i have to play basketball today" demeanor on the court. Wake the fuck up.

Just pay him the fuckin' money.

Chop/chop.

Xylus
04-02-2014, 11:59 PM
:lol Suns

The Clippers literally only gave a damn for the first and fourth quarters and still won :lol

Dudley shitting on Phoenix's face :lol

You guys have way more talent than we do, not really shocking. Sore winner.

Clipper Nation
04-03-2014, 12:02 AM
You guys have way more talent than we do, not really shocking. Sore winner.
My bad, don't mean to be a sore winner.... I actually like the Suns except for when they play us, got to root for Bledsoe after all, tbh....

Xylus
04-03-2014, 12:04 AM
The Suns are a better team with Bledsoe on the floor, but there's an extremely noticeable difference between Dragic's and Bledsoe's passion for the game.

Xylus
04-03-2014, 12:05 AM
My bad, don't mean to be a sore winner.... I actually like the Suns except for when they play us, got to root for Bledsoe after all, tbh....

All good, I'm just pissed af tbh

Thread
04-03-2014, 12:09 AM
The Suns are a better team with Bledsoe on the floor, but there's an extremely noticeable difference between Dragic's and Bledsoe's passion for the game.

Pay him the fuckin' money!!! You did all that braggin' about how good he is. Time to pay up.

Xylus
04-03-2014, 12:11 AM
Pay him the fuckin' money!!! You did all that braggin' about how good he is. Time to pay up.

I'm payin'

Clipper Nation
04-03-2014, 12:11 AM
Ray McCallum, Dale? You let some scrub named Ray McCallum drop 27 on you?

tee, hee.

ElNono
04-03-2014, 12:12 AM

you called it :tu

Xylus
04-03-2014, 12:13 AM
Suns have no killer instinct. They've been giving up these big leads to good teams a lot lately. They almost gave up a 27-point lead, I think it was, to Washington last week.

Clipper Nation
04-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Man, LA just teeing off on Phoenix sports-wise tonight.... Clippers beat the Suns to clinch the division and the Kangs beat the Coyotes to clinch a playoff spot, tbh....

Xylus
04-03-2014, 12:36 AM
Man, LA just teeing off on Phoenix sports-wise tonight.... Clippers beat the Suns to clinch the division and the Kangs beat the Coyotes to clinch a playoff spot, tbh....

Don't forget the Lakers taking a dump on the Suns over the weekend.

Combined with the Arizona loss to Wisconsin, this might be the most depressing week of sports I've had in a long time.

Leon Black
04-03-2014, 12:38 AM
Two bad losses for the Suns these last couple. Losing to the Lakers d league squad and now blowing a 17 point second half lead and losing to LAC.

Mori Chu
04-03-2014, 02:57 AM
Rough loss. If the Suns miss the playoffs by 1-2 games, we will look back on these two winnable LA games that we threw away.

Kamnik
04-03-2014, 03:29 AM

This.

I don't have anything against Bledsoe as Dragič's spot is not in danger because of him - but it is quite clear:

1. Bledsoe only has his contract in mind - seems like he wants to end the season asap
2. Often simply doesn't get back after falling down on offense (shows bad character)
3. He seems not to have much stamina and is somewhat injury prone

If he will want too much money I think they should just let him walk. This Suns team has:
- a lot of young players with upside
- great season
- great coach
- great chemistry
- all star caliber PG in Dragič
- shitloads of draft picks
- CAP SPACE incoming

I think Phoenix needs to go hard for quality players in positions 2-4. I think Plumlee and Len will be really good rotation at center next season.

Keep Bledsoe if he wants a reasonable contract - but don't overpay him!!!

Thread
04-03-2014, 04:52 AM
Suns have no killer instinct. They've been giving up these big leads to good teams a lot lately. They almost gave up a 27-point lead, I think it was, to Washington last week.

Now you have the privilege of paying Bleds the money. And you think it's bad now. Wait till after he signs that monster.

Oh, the weather outside is frightful, inside it is so delightful.

Thread
04-03-2014, 04:59 AM
I think they should just let him walk.

They haven't got the balls. Their store bought Media & hierarchy have spent the entire season here slobbering all over this guy. Now you expect them to eat crow and debase themselves? Uh, uh. They'll pay him. They'll try to cheat him, but, they'll pay him. They'll grudge it that he caught them trying to cheat him, but, they'll pay him. They'll resent it that they got caught trying to cheat him, but, they'll pay him. They'll regret it that they paid him, but, they'll pay him.

They've nary other choice. Big shots.

Give him the fuckin' money.

Kamnik
04-03-2014, 07:17 AM
A long term success is based on not overpaying guys and carefully selecting players that are smart and play with heart... See: San Antonio

When you overpay 1 player then the other come knocking on the door. (Tucker, Morris twins, Plumlee etc.)
But if your main guys are willing to play for a little less than their market value the others can also be put in line.

Don't get me wrong - Bledsoe is a very talented YOUNG player but I am afraid it won't end well for the Suns if the overpay.

I think he should take a Dragič type contract. But definitely no the max. If I remember correctly Dragič took less to come to Suns from what Rockets were offering.

Thread
04-03-2014, 08:41 AM
A long term success is based on not overpaying guys and carefully selecting players that are smart and play with heart... See: San Antonio

You also conspire with players to quit on their club to come labor on your club, Diaw & Jackson last season. That bit your ass quite nicely when Jackson took off after Pop and had to be restrained.

Killakobe81
04-03-2014, 08:56 AM

When you overpay 1 player then the other come knocking on the door. (Tucker, Morris twins, Plumlee etc.)
But if your main guys are willing to play for a little less than their market value the others can also be put in line.

Don't get me wrong - Bledsoe is a very talented YOUNG player but I am afraid it won't end well for the Suns if the overpay.

I think he should take a Dragič type contract. But definitely no the max. If I remember correctly Dragič took less to come to Suns from what Rockets were offering.

Especially in new CBA.
But The NBA is a superstar league you win when:

1. you have a a top 3 legit superstar franchise guy (Lebron, Kobe, Duncan, Shaq) and surround them with another legit HOF caliber player (Kobe, Tony, Wade etc.)
2. One current superstar teams except (Dirk and Hakeem) and no superstars (Pistons 2004) hardly EVER win ...
3. Only teams that meet that criteria: Heat, Spurs, OKC and MAYBE Clips and (Rockets are a notch below that).
4. No other team is winning 16 games PERIOD

Paying non-superstars max money is not only dumb but wont allow you to win long term because as stated you wont be able to retain valuable supporting stars and role players ...

Clipper Nation
04-03-2014, 12:34 PM
This.

I don't have anything against Bledsoe as Dragič's spot is not in danger because of him - but it is quite clear:

1. Bledsoe only has his contract in mind - seems like he wants to end the season asap
2. Often simply doesn't get back after falling down on offense (shows bad character)
3. He seems not to have much stamina and is somewhat injury prone
Surprised to hear that about Bled, tbh.... he was usually pretty intense and energetic with us, though he had a smaller role, and CP3 does seem to bring out the best in his backups....

Kamnik
04-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Don't get me wrong. Bledsoe is a great player and every team would love to have him - but his body language speaks he has stats/$$$ on his mind and not the playoffs as he should.

This shows a certain character - a character which teams like SAS never want around as it kills long term success and at least chemistry in short terms.

I can't say this about any other player on current Suns.
Green, the Twins, Tucker etc. all play crazy determined and get mad when they are not doing well. Bledsoe... doesn't seem to care as much as the others. It is extremly obvious by body language. Even if the words say differently.

For instance - Green can do stupid things at times but noone can blame him he doesn't care or try to give it everything he has in the tank.

Simply.... Bledose is a good player - but probably overrated and will want overrated payment.

Kamnik
04-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Surprised to hear that about Bled, tbh.... he was usually pretty intense and energetic with us, though he had a smaller role, and CP3 does seem to bring out the best in his backups....

He played backup minutes and was not in a contract year.
His situation is very different now.

Thread
04-03-2014, 04:30 PM
He played backup minutes and was not in a contract year.
His situation is very different now.

& now his true nature is at the fore.

& let me tell ya's:::nary a peep about any negatives in this burg's Media. The word is out:::"leave it alone, we'll get around to it when we have to--and not one second sooner."

Texas_Ranger
04-03-2014, 04:34 PM
Dragic was talking shit about how his teammates need to step up and then he went shooting like shit. The Suns lost too many games against scrub teams in my opinion.

Thread
04-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Dragic was talking shit about how his teammates need to step up and then he went shooting like shit. The Suns lost too many games against scrub teams in my opinion.

They needed something, but, we're too stove up & afraid to make a move at the deadline. Now the rest of the league is playing for keeps & the Suns are stuck.