PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kori Ellis: Kool Is My Poster Of The Decade

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 01:08 PM
:toast I'm sure if asked that's what she would say....Timvp would disagree...but then again so does Jeannie and Jimbo...no one has brought the goods better than Kool...and it's the reason she has a faint affinity for me...:hat if she were to lavish me with the praise I'm due..so many of you would get massively butt hurt and she knows it...so she keeps it to herself...the Kool derangement syndrome is so strong I got dudes pretending to be related to her and shit....:lol awesome...

Carry on hatas :toast

Thread
04-03-2014, 01:13 PM
:toast I'm sure if asked that's what she would say....Timvp would disagree...but then again so does Jeannie and Jimbo...no one has brought the goods better than Kool...and it's the reason she has a faint affinity for me...:hat if she were to lavish me with the praise I'm due..so many of you would get massively butt hurt and she knows it...so she keeps it to herself...the Kool derangement syndrome is so strong I got dudes pretending to be related to her and shit....:lol awesome...

Though, remember that time she treated you "brand new?" It hasn't been the same since that break.

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 02:48 PM
Though, remember that time she treated you "brand new?" It hasn't been the same since that break.

it's ok...I'm sure the ultimatum given was Pink Kool or Divorce....she chose safely....:lol

Thread
04-03-2014, 02:57 PM
it's ok...I'm sure the ultimatum given was Pink Kool or Divorce....she chose safely....:lol

Probably. It was a sea change. I was watching the whole thing unfold as I'm prone & apt to do. It was fast coming to a brisk boil when she suddenly put the brakes on. You were crestfallen, Kool. So was I. I wanted to see how far you'd take it & she'd let ya. I've never seen anybody with a more profound affect on that beautiful American child as the stout & sturdy Koolster.

Aside from DPG there was fire under them skirts.

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Probably. It was a sea change. I was watching the whole thing unfold as I'm prone & apt to do. It was fast coming to a brisk boil when she suddenly put the brakes on. You were crestfallen, Kool. So was I. I wanted to see how far you'd take it & she'd let ya. I've never seen anybody with a more profound affect on that beautiful American child as the stout & sturdy Koolster.

Aside from DPG there was fire under them skirts.

:lmao

yep...Timvp was worried that he would lose her to me for a min...it was so cute...but I told him I was just trying to be her friend....when he was in the hospital sick I was asking her how he was doing...he got well and thought I was trying to move in on his prize...starting druken threads and all about Texas Tea vs. Koolaid...it was hilarious....the Mav and Spur fan boys were delirious...asking her what the fuck was up with me and why she liked me and all...asking her all this personal info about me....these guys are some real losers tbh....they have no game and sit back and try and ridicule Kool because of envy...

Kori backed away from me because of all the pressure from Mav and Spur fan...:lol

DPG21920
04-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Pity post

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 03:13 PM
^ thy name is jealousy

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 03:20 PM
another thing Cully...that split image of her kids in her avi...she did that because I told her to...she will admit it....she used to listen to me...I miss those days :hat

LittleCriminal
04-03-2014, 03:52 PM
http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Koko-B.-Ware-Giving-Nice-Pose.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 04:18 PM
http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Koko-B.-Ware-Giving-Nice-Pose.jpg

^ Tar sands ain't got nothing on that dude :lol

Arcadian
04-03-2014, 04:23 PM
You are quite possibly the worst poster I have ever seen on any forum of any kind of all time. If you were to leave right now, no one would give a fuck. Fuck you.

Thread
04-03-2014, 04:24 PM
:lmao

yep...Timvp was worried that he would lose her to me for a min...it was so cute...but I told him I was just trying to be her friend....when he was in the hospital sick I was asking her how he was doing...he got well and thought I was trying to move in on his prize...starting druken threads and all about Texas Tea vs. Koolaid...it was hilarious....the Mav and Spur fan boys were delirious...asking her what the fuck was up with me and why she liked me and all...asking her all this personal info about me....these guys are some real losers tbh....they have no game and sit back and try and ridicule Kool because of envy...

Kori backed away from me because of all the pressure from Mav and Spur fan...:lol

That's right, the guys were flat eared at the attention she paid you. You were doing what they wanted to do but were too afraid to do. Their names were most assuredly jealousy. She enjoyed the attention that was for certain. It was very romantic watching it from afar. It was like the dreams of an everyday housewife and almost a fissure in the facade of the House of Ellis.

Good times.

Thread
04-03-2014, 04:24 PM
You are quite possibly the worst poster I have ever seen on any forum of any kind of all time. If you were to leave right now, no one would give a fuck. Fuck you.

Jealousy

Katherine Robinson
04-03-2014, 04:26 PM
^pay your tickets, Dale.

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 04:28 PM
That's right, the guys were flat eared at the attention she paid you. You were doing what they wanted to do but were too afraid to do. Their names were most assuredly jealousy. She enjoyed the attention that was for certain. It was very romantic watching it from afar. It was like the dreams of an everyday housewife and almost a fissure in the facade of the House of Ellis.

Good times.

we did have fun...I can't believe I was so brazen too..:lol I think deep down Kori knew I was a good man but yeah she liked the attention...I was egged on by you and Luva...:lol those were the best days of ST...Lakers winning titles and we were running wild on the board wrecking asses en-route...

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 04:30 PM

yet you have nothing to back up your ridiculous claims other than the fact you have no charisma, charm, or game....not my fault you're a loser...

Thread
04-03-2014, 04:35 PM
we did have fun...I can't believe I was so brazen too..:lol I think deep down Kori knew I was a good man but yeah she liked the attention...I was egged on by you and Luva...:lol those were the best days of ST...Lakers winning titles and we were running wild on the board wrecking asses en-route...

Of course she did. Like most [beautiful] girls, most guys are too afraid, or, think it is useless to pursue them. She ventured out a little there, held hands in the sunlight with you as it were, in her brilliant yellow summer dress, bare legged, eyes glazed over with just the slightest sheen from tears of what was there for her, and what would never be.

God, she was beautiful that day.

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Of course she did. Like most [beautiful] girls, most guys are too afraid, or, think it is useless to pursue them. She ventured out a little there, held hands in the sunlight with you as it were, in her brilliant yellow summer dress, bare legged, eyes glazed over with just the slightest sheen from tears of what was there for her, and what would never be.

:lol I did make her blush a time or two....

but not as much as your wife Cully...I squared her cheeks up...couldn't run from em....delicious..thanks bro :toast I only do that to people I trust...I won't just sleep with anybody's wife...

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 04:45 PM

I also think this is when DPG officially lost it....sure he was fuming over the "bet" but me and Kori having fun and TimVp chiming in...made DPG go into a deep depression...shortly thereafter he came out talking about Kori was his aunt...and I was a fool for trying to cuck his uncle....he started calling Timvp Unc and shit...it was hilarious...he was doing anything he could to get up under them skirts.... I think they felt sorry for the kid and played along....:lol

Thread
04-03-2014, 04:52 PM
I also think this is when DPG officially lost it....sure he was fuming over the "bet" but me and Kori having fun and TimVp chiming in...made DPG go into a deep depression...shortly thereafter he came out talking about Kori was his aunt...and I was a fool for trying to cuck his uncle....he started calling Timvp Unc and shit...it was hilarious...he was doing anything he could to get up under them skirts.... I think they felt sorry for the kid and played along....:lol

Yep, Deeps turned inward & mean then. I think if he hadn't been "found" wandering about in their backyard by Mr. & Mrs. Ellis, but, rather had been a full blooded nephew on LJ's side then he would have been able to handle it, but, he had his own designs on his "aunt" and they were not pure & chaste.

I wish I had an aunt like that. All my aunts looked like offensive linemen for the Browns.

Thread
04-03-2014, 04:55 PM
:lol I did make her blush a time or two....

but not as much as your wife Cully...I squared her cheeks up...couldn't run from em....delicious..thanks bro :toast I only do that to people I trust...I won't just sleep with anybody's wife...

...we'll have to do Vegas again. This Summer for sure. She's like a caged cat now, lookin' to roll over on her back, purr, bare her nails & scratch. Got that fever, that cat scratch fever.

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 04:56 PM
Yep, Deeps turned inward & mean then. I think if he hadn't been "found" wandering about in their backyard by Mr. & Mrs. Ellis, but, rather had been a full blooded nephew on LJ's side then he would have been able to handle it, but, he had his own designs on his "aunt" and they were not pure & chaste.

I wish I had an aunt like that. All my aunts looked like offensive linemen for the Browns.

^ :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 04:57 PM
...we'll have to do Vegas again. This Summer for sure. She's like a caged cat now, lookin' to roll over on her back, purr, bare her nails & scratch. Got that fever, that cat scratch fever.

let me know....

btw here's a little treat...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188745

Thread
04-03-2014, 05:05 PM
let me know....

btw here's a little treat...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188745

DPG21920 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014)

I'm The Dudehttp://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=13014&dateline=1327531974 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014)My TeamSan Antonio SpursPost Count52,068http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/blackaward.gif http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6128/dollhair.png

Collect my $500, unc.

---------

That damn Deeps. All he thinks about is money. Life is it's own rich reward.

Clipper Nation
04-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Jealousy

Betrayal

Thread
04-03-2014, 05:07 PM
Betrayal

I'm not in the mood this afternoon, CN. Don't start your shit. I'm very mellow thinking about Kool & Kori.

irishock
04-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Who else is in the mix for poster of the decade? Cry Havoc?

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 05:27 PM
here's another gem: :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185978&

elmanutres
04-03-2014, 05:28 PM
I'm not in the mood this afternoon, CN. Don't start your shit. I'm very mellow thinking about Kool & Kori.
How unfair to CN, you only play the little game that you crafted when you feel like it.

It's a daily task thread

Thread
04-03-2014, 05:33 PM
How unfair to CN, you only play the little game that you crafted when you feel like it.

It's a daily task thread

He crafted it as well. When he ain't in the mood I leave him to himself.

dallasmaverickslose
04-03-2014, 05:44 PM

:idiot

Rogue
04-03-2014, 05:59 PM
You also once had a crush on CuckingFunt, didn't you?

Thebesteva
04-03-2014, 07:23 PM

:lol aids man getting his shit pushed in as usual

Koolaid_Man
04-03-2014, 08:34 PM
You also once had a crush on CuckingFunt, didn't you?

Ho's come and go Rogie baby!!! :lol

ehz33satx
04-03-2014, 10:54 PM

WHOOPTIE FUCKING DOO! You need to get a real life. You are pathetic.

ehz33satx
04-03-2014, 11:00 PM
You are a white and overweight shit talker coming on here pretending to be a black man. You spend ALL DAY LONG posting crap on ST. Yeah, we are all jealous of you.

Thread
04-03-2014, 11:03 PM
WHOOPTIE FUCKING DOO! You need to get a real life. You are pathetic.

You are a white and overweight shit talker coming on here pretending to be a black man. You spend ALL DAY LONG posting crap on ST. Yeah, we are all jealous of you.

Jealousy

Axegrinder
04-04-2014, 03:35 AM
TRULY PATHETIC