PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Spurs +375 future

Ghazi
04-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Love this bet... If its +400 it means Spurs winning title 25% of time would be roughly break even.

Gotta think the Spurs have over a 33% chance of winning the title... if not over 40%.

They are the best team with the best point differential, least question marks, and home court throughout the playoffs.

hater
04-03-2014, 05:04 PM
except they still haven't been able to beat Dureffs away or at home

and there's 99% chance they'll have to go through them

I still see a 25% of winning in OKC, so all it would take is a scrub like Lamb Jackson or Ibaka to go 11-11 in SanAntone and its game over

Thread
04-03-2014, 05:11 PM
It don't look good that is for certain. I need an injury, a catastrophic event, or, a disaster to befall them before this gets started & out-of-hand. If last June was pure on Miami's part I'd feel a level of comfort, but, that was just an incredible happenstance and the people directly involved know it.

But, once again, in the quiet minutes and hours before we commence let us reflect on the rules.

Rule Number 1:::obey all rules.
Rule Number 2:::should you ring it will be Kobe: 5 - the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

Katherine Robinson
04-03-2014, 05:14 PM
^Dale chickenshitting out of "tired old shitbag Kobe" like he does tickets.

TDMVPDPOY
04-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Love this bet... If its +400 it means Spurs winning title 25% of time would be roughly break even.

Gotta think the Spurs have over a 33% chance of winning the title... if not over 40%.

They are the best team with the best point differential, least question marks, and home court throughout the playoffs.

safest bet is bet on miami

elmanutres
04-03-2014, 09:58 PM
It don't look good that is for certain. I need an injury, a catastrophic event, or, a disaster to befall them before this gets started & out-of-hand. If last June was pure on Miami's part I'd feel a level of comfort, but, that was just an incredible happenstance and the people directly involved know it.

But, once again, in the quiet minutes and hours before we commence let us reflect on the rules.

Rule Number 1:::obey all rules.
Rule Number 2:::should you ring it will be Kobe: 5 - the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5
No it's
Duncan 5
3 or 4 fmvp
2 season mvp

TOSB Kobe 5
2 fmvp
1 season mvp
3 reach arounds from daddy

hater
04-03-2014, 10:06 PM
except they still haven't been able to beat Dureffs away or at home

and there's 99% chance they'll have to go through them

I still see a 25% of winning in OKC, so all it would take is a scrub like Lamb Jackson or Ibaka to go 11-11 in SanAntone and its game over

hater with the goods imo

Thread
04-03-2014, 10:32 PM
No it's
Duncan 5
3 or 4 fmvp
2 season mvp

TOSB Kobe 5
2 fmvp
1 season mvp
3 reach arounds from daddy

When it's your invention, your concession you'll have the say. It's not. It's mine. I get the say. You had the golden opportunity last year to fit Kobe with the shit bag, but, you failed. It's own your damn fault. At ringage it will be:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

& that's just the way it's gonna be, Elm.

elmanutres
04-03-2014, 10:37 PM
When it's your invention, your concession you'll have the say. It's not. It's mine. I get the say. You had the golden opportunity last year to fit Kobe with the shit bag, but, you failed. It's own your damn fault. At ringage it will be:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

& that's just the way it's gonna be, Elm.
What makes last year any different? last year couldve been 5. This year it could be 5. We can still apply the shitbag to kobe this year. Just because it's your thing doesn't mean it's accurate. You are just too dam scared to admit that my version is the dam truth. If kobe had 4 final mvps and 2 reg season mvps you would include that. Whether you like it or not, it will be shoved down your throat if it does happen, and your stubbornes won't save you.

And ain't a dam thing you can do about it