PDA

View Full Version : Remaining Games

NYspursFan
04-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Looking at the Thunder schedule for remaining games they have it easier compared to our remaining schedule. It's going to be tough holding on to that number 1 seed especially playing against desperation teams such as the Mavs and Memphis who are fighting for those last spots.

TampaDude
04-03-2014, 10:25 PM
OKC ain't catching us, don't worry.

Horry Hipcheck
04-03-2014, 10:29 PM
The only game the Spurs have any business losing is in Houston. 5-1 is not a tall order for a team that just reeled off 19 straight and silenced almost all talk of their earlier inability to beat playoff opponents. OKC has their own test tomorrow night and if Houston plays to their strengths, OKC will hand us the loss column advantage right back. Either way they're not catching the Spurs. Pop may not want to run the players ragged but he also isn't about to cough up the one thing he clearly has his sights on with a handful of games left.

hater
04-03-2014, 10:30 PM
sure OKC can catch us. If they go ALL OUT for the rest of their games they could possibly go 7-1. Spurs will rest, there is no question about that. As I said they have 3 more games to "try to win" and then will shut down. which means they could easily go 3-3 or 2-4 the rest of the way.

my call: Thunder go 6-2 and Spurs go 3-3 the rest of the way. Spurs keep home court by a hair. (unless there's an injury along the way)

04-03-2014, 10:32 PM
sure OKC can catch us. If they go ALL OUT for the rest of their games they could possibly go 7-1. Spurs will rest, there is no question about that. As I said they have 3 more games to "try to win" and then will shut down. which means they could easily go 3-3 or 2-4 the rest of the way.

my call: Thunder go 6-2 and Spurs go 3-3 the rest of the way. Spurs keep home court by a hair. (unless there's an injury along the way)

Sounds good tbh

Russ
04-04-2014, 09:07 AM
I'd make a OKC a slight favorite to get the #1 at this point.

I can't see Pop changing his traditional end-game strategy this year to keep the seed.

It would be great to see OKC have to go through the Clippers though (and to have HCA vs. OKC).

Budkin
04-04-2014, 11:43 AM
OKC ain't catching us, don't worry.

This.