PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Rogue...

King Emmanuel
04-04-2014, 07:36 AM
have you considered a new shtick, man? your kobe4life troll is one of the worst in human history, but your main manages to be even worse than your troll :lol. wow, man, you were good 5 years ago.. now it's time to retire.

HarlemHeat37
04-04-2014, 12:00 PM
:lmao:lmao wow, get it, boy..

irishock
04-04-2014, 01:33 PM
King Emmanuel (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43107)

:lmao at Rogue.. should change his name so as to not be confused with rogues

thunderup
04-04-2014, 02:38 PM
:lol He's arguably the most uninteresting poster of a messageboard on the internet.

04-04-2014, 04:09 PM
Don't forget about Shadow and Gummi

RsxPiimp
04-04-2014, 04:29 PM
I don't have anything against Rogue, but he really is one of the most awkward and boring ass personality in th site. I cringe every time he posts.

Rogue
04-04-2014, 06:20 PM
:lol He's arguably the most uninteresting poster of a messageboard on the internet.
if you please bother to anti-snitch on me, say if you could please ask the mods to get my LM troll unbanned, I'd be more than glad to retire this account tbh. Actually this account had been retired for quite a few years from 2010 until 2013 when I had to reactivate it because someone got my LM account banned.

And Kobe4life is NOT my troll. It's my nigga m>s's troll I suppose but he denies it, so I'm not sure who he is, what I'm sure about is it's not my troll tbh.

Clipper Nation
04-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Rogue was much better on his LM account than on his main one, tbh....

Rogue
04-04-2014, 06:27 PM
have you considered a new shtick, man? your kobe4life troll is one of the worst in human history, but your main manages to be even worse than your troll :lol. wow, man, you were good 5 years ago.. now it's time to retire.
I should've picked up this avatar 5 years ago, tbh :depressed this photo was taken about 5yrs ago on the The Other Boleyn Girl press conference. Goddess's beauty declined even faster than the economy did during the past several years :depressed

Suspect
04-04-2014, 06:53 PM
This thread is great. So many truth bombs. Dude is on koolaid and thread status.

Gummi Clutch
04-05-2014, 05:37 AM
:lol niqqers don't understand Rogue

TDMVPDPOY
04-05-2014, 07:39 AM
oi Rogue

watched the Lucy trailer of the clowns next movie, i see what she did there...you and the gook @clippernation getting ur asses kick in that movie...

Rogue
04-05-2014, 06:09 PM
This thread is great. So many truth bombs. Dude is on koolaid and thread status.
It's kinda like a compliment to me tbh. Thread is one of my favorite & most respected posters on this site and I'm sure there're more people liking the louche figure of Kool than those who hate it, tbh.

Reck
04-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Don't forget about Shadow and Gummi

Who the fuck are you?

You've been on my ass even though I dont even post here anymore.

I ain't no one's troll. Your faggotry has been noticed. Now talk some more while I go on about my daily life faggot.

Rogue
04-05-2014, 06:48 PM
^ thought you would be back as soon as the playoffs begin, tbh :cry

FYM
04-05-2014, 07:19 PM
I should've picked up this avatar 5 years ago, tbh :depressed this photo was taken about 5yrs ago on the The Other Boleyn Girl press conference. Goddess's beauty declined even faster than the economy did during the past several years :depressed

Your takes are following the same trend

Suspect
04-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Who the fuck are you?

You've been on my ass even though I dont even post here anymore.

I ain't no one's troll. Your faggotry has been noticed. Now talk some more while I go on about my daily life faggot.
ole thomas was alone playin bitch

:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-05-2014, 09:10 PM
Rogue is much better as Latarian Milton, if you think he's boring then complain to Kori for LM to be unbanned.

Rogue
04-05-2014, 11:33 PM
Rogue is much better as Latarian Milton, if you think he's boring then complain to Kori for LM to be unbanned.
:tu and Goran Dragic as well.

apalisoc_9
04-05-2014, 11:44 PM
I hate his Scarlett Shtick..

spurraider21
04-05-2014, 11:45 PM
you are far from alone

Axegrinder
04-05-2014, 11:51 PM
If you have more than 1 account, you are a loser...simple. What kind of wussified waste-case wants to hang somewhere that people have banned them?

Clipper Nation
04-06-2014, 12:15 AM

The Scarlett schtick, the celibate schtick (except for when he includes Gaycob in it), the Chinese schtick, and the "Kirby is God" schtick are all lame as fuck, tbh.... something about that Latarian Milton troll brought the best material out of Rogue that he hasn't been able to produce since switching back to his main....

scanry
04-06-2014, 02:07 AM
I though Goran was DoK's troll tbh. LM was alright, but his Kobe & Scarlett sh!t needs to seriously get banned. Lately, we've been losing brain cells reading his posts.

whitemamba
04-06-2014, 03:19 AM
Rogue is legit tbh, he was more active with his LM account though.

Gummi Clutch
04-06-2014, 04:43 AM
All these bitches in here hating rogue. He dominates their minds :lol

FYM
04-06-2014, 08:15 AM
All these bitches in here hating rogue. He dominates their minds :lol

Oh a dick sucker how cute

thunderup
04-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Hey Rogue, if BD has to endorse a #freeLM to get you to stop your other shitty schtick's then consider a full endorsement for your campaign.

irishock
04-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Hey Rogue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14710), if BD has to endorse a #freeLM to get you to stop your other shitty schtick's then consider a full endorsement for your campaign.

He'd be taking a shit on his own legacy if it happens. Within 5 minutes he'd be using "The Great Satan", "Goddess" and the rest of his worthless shticks on a once-great troll account.

Kim Jong-il
04-06-2014, 02:01 PM
if you please bother to anti-snitch on me, say if you could please ask the mods to get my LM troll unbanned, I'd be more than glad to retire this account tbh. Actually this account had been retired for quite a few years from 2010 until 2013 when I had to reactivate it because someone got my LM account banned.

And Kobe4life is NOT my troll. It's my nigga m>s's troll I suppose but he denies it, so I'm not sure who he is, what I'm sure about is it's not my troll tbh.

Oh herro Logue, you want me to come help you build your wall before some goddamn Mongorians break it down?

Splits
04-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Oh herro Logue, you want me to come help you build your wall before some goddamn Mongorians break it down?

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/kim-jong-un-tries-to-prank-obama-gif.gif

Reck
04-14-2014, 12:16 AM
^ thought you would be back as soon as the playoffs begin, tbh :cry

I am back now though, for sure.

At least until the Finals run. Then I may be gone again for the off season.

This board ain't what it used to be tbh.

sook
04-14-2014, 12:18 AM
I am back now though, for sure.

At least until the Finals run. Then I may be gone again for the off season.

This board ain't what it used to be tbh.
yep.

Trainwreck2100
04-14-2014, 12:33 AM
yep.

Protocol10

sook
04-14-2014, 12:35 AM
I had to google that, nice :lol

Reck
04-14-2014, 12:53 AM
I had to google that, nice :lol

Me too.

That's sad because I have the game and played multiple times over and I didn't catch on. lol

HI-FI
04-14-2014, 01:45 AM
I had to google Protocol 10. Though I own the game, I've never opened it, much like most of my recent games.

Protocol 10 could also be accomplished if Spurs can somehow win it this year.

Reck
04-14-2014, 01:55 AM
I had to google Protocol 10. Though I own the game, I've never opened it, much like most of my recent games.

Protocol 10 could also be accomplished if Spurs can somehow win it this year.

You buy games and dont unwrap them?

Feel free to send those to me.

HI-FI
04-14-2014, 02:28 AM
You buy games and dont unwrap them?

Feel free to send those to me.
been pretty bad about it the past several years, i've been focused on other things. It's why I've slowed down on buying them, it's been a waste. Though I did beat CoD:Ghosts recently, so I'm starting to work through some of it.

sook
04-14-2014, 02:53 AM
Hi-Fi got dat doe

spurraider21
04-14-2014, 02:57 AM
been pretty bad about it the past several years, i've been focused on other things. It's why I've slowed down on buying them, it's been a waste. Though I did beat CoD:Ghosts recently, so I'm starting to work through some of it.
ghosts was so underwhelming i have dropped cod completely... in fact i rarely even turn on my console anymore. just gna wait for the new madden/fifa in the summer

FkLA
04-14-2014, 03:34 AM
^360? I'll crominate any ST member in FIFA tbh.

FkLA
04-14-2014, 03:37 AM
Rogue is hilarious btw. One of the few posters whos posts crack me up on a regular basis. Sometimes he'll be talking shit about me and I'll still be laughing my ass off. Also one of the few whom I cant figure out--most of the time I have no idea whether he is serious or trolling. :lol

Suspect
04-14-2014, 12:42 PM
Me too.

That's sad because I have the game and played multiple times over and I didn't catch on. lol
you only have it cause it JUST became free on ps+ nigga

whats good on netflix tho

Suspect
04-14-2014, 12:43 PM
Rogue is hilarious btw. One of the few posters whos posts crack me up on a regular basis. Sometimes he'll be talking shit about me and I'll still be laughing my ass off. Also one of the few whom I cant figure out--most of the time I have no idea whether he is serious or trolling. :lol
He's retarded and not funny

spurraider21
04-14-2014, 01:43 PM
^360? I'll crominate any ST member in FIFA tbh.
ps3

Reck
04-14-2014, 06:15 PM
you only have it cause it JUST became free on ps+ nigga

whats good on netflix tho

Oh please nigga. Check the trophy date. I got the game right around when it came out.

jeebus
04-14-2014, 06:42 PM
Fuck. I used to do that a lot. Then I realized I'm not the gamer I used to be and sold most of my crap. I don't give a shit about shooters and that's 85% of the market so...yeah.

HI-FI
04-14-2014, 09:10 PM
ghosts was so underwhelming i have dropped cod completely... in fact i rarely even turn on my console anymore. just gna wait for the new madden/fifa in the summer
I've read lots of complaints about it. I only played through the single player but it had some serious glitches. Haven't tried multiplayer yet with some friends but lot of people say it's their last CoD until they improve it. Tbh, CoD started going downhill once Activision pumped them out every year. Typical corporate overkill imo.

Fuck. I used to do that a lot. Then I realized I'm not the gamer I used to be and sold most of my crap. I don't give a shit about shooters and that's 85% of the market so...yeah.
Yeah, it's been a problem for awhile. I love games since I was a kid, at least the graphics, art that goes into them and programming, but I wouldn't say I'm a gamer. My biggest gamer phases were with SNES, Dreamcast and Gamecube. I lost a lot of interest around PS1 and current generation. Agree about the shooters, last CoD i bought was MW2, skipped the rest until Ghosts since I was already getting burned out then on shooters.

Ironically the systems I liked the most were unique or different ones like Dreamcast or Cube that ended up under performing. There's too much retread shit right now, I wonder if the industry will hit a ceiling and decline like in the Atari 2600 era. Shit seems a bit stagnant.

spurraider21
04-14-2014, 09:15 PM
I've read lots of complaints about it. I only played through the single player but it had some serious glitches. Haven't tried multiplayer yet with some friends but lot of people say it's their last CoD until they improve it. Tbh, CoD started going downhill once Activision pumped them out every year. Typical corporate overkill imo.
i don't mind the annual release. i just hated infinity ward's entries in general. i'm mostly a multiplayer dude, and infinity ward games were all broken online

Reck
04-14-2014, 09:26 PM
I like World at War and Black Ops 1.

The rest can go suck a dick.

jeebus
04-14-2014, 09:29 PM
Yeah, it's been a problem for awhile. I love games since I was a kid, at least the graphics, art that goes into them and programming, but I wouldn't say I'm a gamer. My biggest gamer phases were with SNES, Dreamcast and Gamecube. I lost a lot of interest around PS1 and current generation. Agree about the shooters, last CoD i bought was MW2, skipped the rest until Ghosts since I was already getting burned out then on shooters.

Ironically the systems I liked the most were unique or different ones like Dreamcast or Cube that ended up under performing. There's too much retread shit right now, I wonder if the industry will hit a ceiling and decline like in the Atari 2600 era. Shit seems a bit stagnant.
Those are the ones I kept, the gamecube and my older systems. I just started playing mario 64 again recently and forgot how such a fucking awesome game it was. might play shadows of the empire after that, which I also loved.

HI-FI
04-14-2014, 09:39 PM
i don't mind the annual release. i just hated infinity ward's entries in general. i'm mostly a multiplayer dude, and infinity ward games were all broken online
my last Treyarch was World at War. it had terrible spawning. I used to tell friends it was like the Quantum Leap spawning system, every time I would respawn like right in the middle of a fucking shootout or tank. I haven't played any of the Black Ops though.

Those are the ones I kept, the gamecube and my older systems. I just started playing mario 64 again recently and forgot how such a fucking awesome game it was. might play shadows of the empire after that, which I also loved.
I really missed the boat on Mario 64. I guess it was too slow for me at the time, but I did buy it later and still need to play it entirely through. Super Mario Sunshine and Windwaker are two of the most underrated games ever imo. Shadows of the Empire sounds good, I'll try to check it out.

favorite game of the past several years though is probably Resident Evil 4. beat it like 13 times, an absolute must own for Cube. Resident Evil 5 was crap, not sure how they dropped the ball so badly after part 4 set up a great template. after awhile you want to strangle that Sade looking bitch who follows you around.

jeebus
04-14-2014, 09:44 PM
I really missed the boat on Mario 64. I guess it was too slow for me at the time, but I did buy it later and still need to play it entirely through. Super Mario Sunshine and Windwaker are two of the most underrated games ever imo. Shadows of the Empire sounds good, I'll try to check it out.

favorite game of the past several years though is probably Resident Evil 4. beat it like 13 times, an absolute must own for Cube. Resident Evil 5 was crap, not sure how they dropped the ball so badly after part 4 set up a great template. after awhile you want to strangle that Sade looking bitch who follows you around.
oh man, I remember first playing Mario 64 when I was around....12? fuck. loved that dame game, played it non stop for months. Shadows of the Empire was great because A) you were a badass, B) you could actually fly around a map in the Hoth map and shoot the fucking AT-AT, and C) it was unlike any Star Wars game ever. I love Mario Sunshine and WW as well. I just recently beat the latter about 2 months ago.

Fuckin A. I remember when they first came out with the first Resident Evil remake on gamecube. I'd never played any of the games so I was thinking "wtf is this? meh...it's got zombies and I like zombies." Played that shit at night, scared the living fuck out of me :lol but I played it the whole way through and loved it

spurraider21
04-14-2014, 09:52 PM
my last Treyarch was World at War. it had terrible spawning. I used to tell friends it was like the Quantum Leap spawning system, every time I would respawn like right in the middle of a fucking shootout or tank. I haven't played any of the Black Ops though.
world at war was and still is my personal favorite. the respawns weren't perfect but they were hardly the worst. the annoying shit in that game was when you would respawn and you would be aiming at the sky. MW3's spawns were so bad, that it was actually quite common to see a killcam within a killcam, because somebody would spawn right behind other players after dying. mw2 was broken because of the unlimited explosives.

a lot of people called the black ops series boring, i dont see it. just because it didn't have broken and exploitable tactics people got mad :lol

spurraider21
04-14-2014, 09:53 PM
super mario 64 might still be my favorite single player game of all time. i grew up on the N64 and the playstation series (though i've yet to pick up a ps4). i've probably beaten StarFox64 about 50 times over to the point where i was unlocking the tank and the guys on foot in the multiplayer, which i didnt know existed until i unlocked them

Clipper Nation
04-14-2014, 10:00 PM
super mario 64 might still be my favorite single player game of all time.
It would have been my all-time favorite if it allowed you to play as Luigi (who ended up getting cut from the final product), tbh....

HI-FI
04-14-2014, 10:13 PM
oh man, I remember first playing Mario 64 when I was around....12? fuck. loved that dame game, played it non stop for months. Shadows of the Empire was great because A) you were a badass, B) you could actually fly around a map in the Hoth map and shoot the fucking AT-AT, and C) it was unlike any Star Wars game ever. I love Mario Sunshine and WW as well. I just recently beat the latter about 2 months ago.

Fuckin A. I remember when they first came out with the first Resident Evil remake on gamecube. I'd never played any of the games so I was thinking "wtf is this? meh...it's got zombies and I like zombies." Played that shit at night, scared the living fuck out of me :lol but I played it the whole way through and loved it
did you beat WW recently on Cube or that Wii U remake? I want to check out the HD remake for Wii U. But I won't get a Wii U until Nintendo puts out some good stuff for it, not Mario Party 10: Bukakke Bonanza or whatever. The Wii U is the only current gen that interests me, but once again I like systems that are unique but under performing.

that RE remake was great, I've beaten most in the series, and they really went balls out with that remake, addings lots of great atmosphere and creepy stuff not in the original. If you haven't played RE 4 though, I highly recommmend it, especially if you still like your Cube. The Wii version is also very good and works great with the Wii-mote. But imo, RE4 is easily in the argument for best GameCube game.

spurraider21
04-14-2014, 10:16 PM
It would have been my all-time favorite if it allowed you to play as Luigi (who ended up getting cut from the final product), tbh....
luigi had his own shit stained game :lol

Clipper Nation
04-14-2014, 10:18 PM
luigi had his own shit stained game :lol
Luigi's Mansion sucked ass, but Super Luigi U is good, tbh....

resistanze
04-14-2014, 10:22 PM
Modern Warfare 1 was the only modern COD worth a damn. Hadn't played a multiplayer shooter that much since Counter-Strike.

Reck
04-14-2014, 10:36 PM

You care about Luigi? lol

They actually made a version where you could play as him in the Nintendo DS remake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRRIsM8GjGM

Skip to minute 4:01

Clipper Nation
04-14-2014, 10:51 PM
You care about Luigi? lol
Luigi shits all over that faggot Mario, tbh.... I always play as Luigi when given the choice :lol

They actually made a version where you could play as him in the Nintendo DS remake.
I know that, and I have it.... I'm talking about the original, though....

jeebus
04-15-2014, 06:28 AM
did you beat WW recently on Cube or that Wii U remake? I want to check out the HD remake for Wii U. But I won't get a Wii U until Nintendo puts out some good stuff for it, not Mario Party 10: Bukakke Bonanza or whatever. The Wii U is the only current gen that interests me, but once again I like systems that are unique but under performing.

oh I beat it on the Cube, probably a few days after it was first released. I haven't picked up a Wii U for the same reasons you listed and I really don't wanna fork over money for it just to play mario kart and the new zelda whenever they are released. Meh. Might just mooch off my brother since he owns one. What I really wanna get is the Cube version of Twilight Princess but it's so damn expensive everywhere, almost the price of a new game. I have the wii version but I didn't know how much I'd hate the stupid wiimote. :lol

HI-FI
04-15-2014, 08:46 PM
oh I beat it on the Cube, probably a few days after it was first released. I haven't picked up a Wii U for the same reasons you listed and I really don't wanna fork over money for it just to play mario kart and the new zelda whenever they are released. Meh. Might just mooch off my brother since he owns one. What I really wanna get is the Cube version of Twilight Princess but it's so damn expensive everywhere, almost the price of a new game. I have the wii version but I didn't know how much I'd hate the stupid wiimote. :lol
:lol
ironic. I'm actually about this close to playing Twilight Princess for Cube. shit son I didn't know it was that hard to find. I bought it in 2006, used copy with my discount at the time, and like the bum I am, haven't even played it. I played the first level, where Link is running around, meeting villagers, posting upskirt photos etc....But quit playing because I got sidetracked with shit.

I remember when it came out, I debated on getting the Cube or waiting for the newfangled Wii version, but figured to play it the way it was intended. Holy shit, i just checked the prices on amazon. Good thing I bought it, but I wish I would've got a new copy if I'd known it would be this rare.

jeebus
04-15-2014, 08:50 PM
:lol
ironic. I'm actually about this close to playing Twilight Princess for Cube. shit son I didn't know it was that hard to find. I bought it in 2006, used copy with my discount at the time, and like the bum I am, haven't even played it. I played the first level, where Link is running around, meeting villagers, posting upskirt photos etc....But quit playing because I got sidetracked with shit.

I remember when it came out, I debated on getting the Cube or waiting for the newfangled Wii version, but figured to play it the way it was intended. Holy shit, i just checked the prices on amazon. Good thing I bought it, but I wish I would've got a new copy if I'd known it would be this rare.
I know :lol I saw it on ebay about 6 months ago...$22 bucks for the game and the guide for the buy it now option but I passed cuz I didn't have the money. Now that shit starts at $30 and goes up from there :cry. I need to search around at garage sales for unsuspecting mothers selling their son's old shit

HI-FI
04-15-2014, 09:03 PM
I know :lol I saw it on ebay about 6 months ago...$22 bucks for the game and the guide for the buy it now option but I passed cuz I didn't have the money. Now that shit starts at $30 and goes up from there :cry. I need to search around at garage sales for unsuspecting mothers selling their son's old shit
that's the best plan.
People bitched and moaned when WW was released looking like a cartoon, but I always thought it was more interesting looking than Twilight. I'll let you know how this one goes though if I start playing it. btw, you should check out Resident Evil 4 if you get the chance. I was checking various gamecube lists for best games, and like I thought, it's either number 1 or in the top 3. It's my favorite game of past decade.

jeebus
04-15-2014, 09:06 PM
that's the best plan.
People bitched and moaned when WW was released looking like a cartoon, but I always thought it was more interesting looking than Twilight. I'll let you know how this one goes though if I start playing it. btw, you should check out Resident Evil 4 if you get the chance. I was checking various gamecube lists for best games, and like I thought, it's either number 1 or in the top 3. It's my favorite game of past decade.
I think my brother owns RE4 so I'll probably borrow from him. I liked WW and from what I remember, I liked Twilight. I just didn't like playing on the damn wii controller so I gave up. That was like...7 years ago lol. I might try it again though.

TDMVPDPOY
04-15-2014, 09:44 PM
Luigi shits all over that faggot Mario, tbh.... I always play as Luigi when given the choice :lol

I know that, and I have it.... I'm talking about the original, though....

super mario 2 is an underrated game, that was the first game u can select all other characters in the mario bros franchise to play as....

TDMVPDPOY
04-15-2014, 09:45 PM
I think my brother owns RE4 so I'll probably borrow from him. I liked WW and from what I remember, I liked Twilight. I just didn't like playing on the damn wii controller so I gave up. That was like...7 years ago lol. I might try it again though.

RE franchise is good series, remember playing one night with volume up....lmao