PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: M>S May No Longer Post Here But He's Apparently Alive and Well

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2014, 08:42 AM
:toast Dude moved upstate with the same bullshit shenanigans....

DEAR ABBY: My boyfriend and I have been together for two years. We recently spent a romantic night at a hotel, complete with dinner, drinks -- the whole shebang -- that he organized.

I know he was a little stressed about money because he mentioned it. He asked if I could shell out some money, which I did, and when the bill came, he asked me if I could shell out some more.

I was a little upset because I wasn't planning on spending that much. He says he is going to pay me back some of it, and now I just feel bad. I told him I didn't enjoy being put in that situation and things got awkward quickly.

Now I am the one apologizing, and I feel like I ruined our night. Am I being a brat? -- NEW YORK READER

DEAR N.Y. READER: I don't think so. If your boyfriend couldn't afford to pay for the romantic evening, he should have discussed it with you beforehand so you wouldn't be put on the spot.

Thread
04-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Well wherever he went I pray he stays there. A more miserable bastard does not exist here.

irishock
04-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Well wherever he went I pray he stays there. A more miserable bastard does not exist here.

What did he do?

Thread
04-04-2014, 09:38 AM
What did he do?

Wouldn't leave me alone. Dogged me, night & day. Was always in my room starting conversations, baiting me in conjunction with Mono & DUNCAN. He'd even off hand threaten me, trying to drag me into threatening him so he could run & tell Mrs. Ellis.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2014, 09:40 AM

he was a freak.....beating his meat and eating baked chicken all day....