PDA

View Full Version : Would you?

GoodOdor
04-04-2014, 09:28 AM
So, my co worker and I got into this debate - sucking a dick for a million dollars.

Would you do it?

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2014, 09:39 AM
So, my co worker and I got into this debate - sucking a dick for a million dollars.

Would you do it?

personally No....but we need some parameters around this....first off 1 mill is too low :lol

how long would you have to suck, is deep throating a requirement....how about swallowing....we need more info...:lmao

mrsmaalox
04-04-2014, 09:39 AM
:lol nevermind.....

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2014, 09:41 AM
:lol nevermind.....

not a fair question for you huh....however, would you eat a pussy for a cool mill?

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2014, 09:42 AM
I think you would Maalox....I can see you going in on that twat...

Trill Clinton
04-04-2014, 09:43 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/os4t44.gif

Brazil
04-04-2014, 09:48 AM
personally No....

:lol you suck Thread's dick for free brah

mrsmaalox
04-04-2014, 09:50 AM
not a fair question for you huh....however, would you eat a pussy for a cool mill?

A million bucks is the absolute ONLY way I'd even consider it.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2014, 09:50 AM
:lol you suck Thread's dick for free brah

listen any man that has eaten a pussy has tasted another man's cum and theoretically sucked dick....most women don't douche...so remnants of cum is left behind and I'm sure you've went in on some pussy and particle jizz from another dude was still floating around and oozing out...if you've eaten pussy you've tasted male cum period...

GoodOdor
04-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Also, this won't be on film. Would you do it?

baseline bum
04-04-2014, 09:52 AM
http://www.salon.com/2000/05/30/barkley/

Still, though the volume came down a bit, Barkley continued throughout his final years as a player to challenge the predilections and prejudices of the men who present him to the world. He calls the journalistic pack “flies,” because they’re always buzzing around, annoying. One day, in front of his locker, I witnessed pure Barkley. Before the throng could lob its first question at him, Barkley singled out a Houston television reporter. “Would you suck a cock for a million dollars?” he asked. A roomful of men all instantly looked at their shoes.

“No,” came the cracked-voice reply.

“A billion?” Barkley challenged.

“No,” said the reporter, stronger now.

“Well, how much then?”

“I wouldn’t do it for anything!”

Barkley grinned widely. “Well, if you’d do it for free, come on over here then,” he said, while nervous laughter filled the air around him. “Tell y’all what, I would. If I was poor, I’d suck a cock for a million dollars.”

He paused and looked at his audience. “And all you muthafuckas would do the same, you just scared to admit it,” he said. “Like, remember when that movie ‘Indecent Proposal’ came out? Oprah had on three couples who said they wouldn’t let their husband or wife sleep with someone for a million dollars. Couldn’t help but notice that they all had money already.”

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2014, 09:53 AM
A million bucks is the absolute ONLY way I'd even consider it.

500k is a shit load of money tbh...you wouldn't do it? that's Executive base salary CEO pay for many...besides it's not as taboo as for women as it is for men...you can eat a pussy and not have any stigma...in fact I'd pay to see you eat pussy Maalox....I'm a total hypocrite when it comes to pretty lesbians but I can't stand fat, or ugly ass bull dikes....it's just disgusting

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Also, this won't be on film. Would you do it?

you're not properly setting the parameters guy...you need to clarify

mrsmaalox
04-04-2014, 10:15 AM
500k is a shit load of money tbh...you wouldn't do it? that's Executive base salary CEO pay for many...besides it's not as taboo as for women as it is for men...you can eat a pussy and not have any stigma...in fact I'd pay to see you eat pussy Maalox....I'm a total hypocrite when it comes to pretty lesbians but I can't stand fat, or ugly ass bull dikes....it's just disgusting

Yea 500K is a nice sum. The stigma would be personal; I'm not repulsed by the thought of doing it but it's just not my thing. I can think of a hundred things I'd do for free for my own pleasure and eating pussy just isn't one of them---doesn't matter how attractive the other party is.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2014, 10:18 AM
Yea 500K is a nice sum. The stigma would be personal; I'm not repulsed by the thought of doing it but it's just not my thing. I can think of a hundred things I'd do for free for my own pleasure and eating pussy just isn't one of them---doesn't matter how attractive the other party is.

I'm sure you would play for far less tbh....I tell you what Maalox...you seem open minded....so name your drink and I'll even spring for the Denny's all you can eat pancake special...you just gotta be down....:lol

Clipper Nation
04-04-2014, 10:21 AM
Capri would do it for free if the dick in question belongs to Kirby :lol

LkrFan
04-04-2014, 10:23 AM
:lol - this thread won't end well.

Blake
04-04-2014, 10:30 AM
What if you were hiking with a good friend and a very poisonous snake bit him on the mushroom, injecting him with an ejaculation amount of venom.

Not enough time to get medical help. Only way to save him is to suck venom out.

live or die?

GoodOdor
04-04-2014, 10:34 AM
What if you were hiking with a good friend and a very poisonous snake bit him on the mushroom, injecting him with an ejaculation amount of venom.

Not enough time to get medical help. Only way to save him is to suck venom out.

live or die?

As long as you say "no homo" before you suck the venom out, you should be good.

The Gemini Method
04-04-2014, 11:11 AM
Is this before or after taxes?

GoodOdor
04-04-2014, 11:30 AM
Is this before or after taxes?

Before.

Blake
04-04-2014, 11:31 AM
Before.

Which state?

Blake
04-04-2014, 11:32 AM
As long as you say "no homo" before you suck the venom out, you should be good.

Is that what you concluded for the op question too?

Brazil
04-04-2014, 11:56 AM
most women don't douche...

probably in your neighborhood

Katherine Robinson
04-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Everybody here would do it without question and rinse their mouth out with thousand dollar champagne.

CuckingFunt
04-04-2014, 12:25 PM
I would suck a dick I wanted to suck for free.

I wouldn't suck a dick I didn't want to suck for anything.

SnakeBoy
04-04-2014, 12:46 PM

In other words you'd do it and claim you wanted to suck it anyways.

jag
04-04-2014, 01:06 PM

How incredibly profound.

You are obviously a woman with principles. One whose character can never be compromised. I celebrate your fortitude.

GoodOdor
04-04-2014, 01:12 PM

:lol

ColinB
04-04-2014, 01:17 PM
Yes.

SnakeBoy
04-04-2014, 01:27 PM
How much money would it take for you to lick a fat sweaty guys hairy asshole? Just one good lick...sluuurp.

GoodOdor
04-04-2014, 01:46 PM
How much money would it take for you to lick a fat sweaty guys hairy asshole? Just one good lick...sluuurp.

As long as it's not gonna be on Camera, I'm thinking I'll do it for less than sucking a dick.

CosmicCowboy
04-04-2014, 01:57 PM
A million cash after tax?

Hell yeah. NQNS too.

I'd buy a 46' Viking and name it "Money Shot"

SnakeBoy
04-04-2014, 02:09 PM
NQNS for a million...you're a cheap whore lol

baseline bum
04-04-2014, 02:11 PM
A million cash after tax?

Hell yeah. NQNS too.

I'd buy a 46' Viking and name it "Money Shot"

What if it was Peter North?

CosmicCowboy
04-04-2014, 02:36 PM
What if it was Peter North?

Begrudgingly. I said NQNS. No promises about puking.

KarmaKarma
04-04-2014, 02:37 PM
YES .
i think.
(after injecting or downing viscous lidocaine to numb my mouth that is ):toast

HarlemHeat37
04-04-2014, 03:01 PM
How incredibly profound.

You are obviously a woman with principles. One whose character can never be compromised. I celebrate your fortitude.
:lol, tbh..

As for OP, especially considering it wouldn't be on tape, I would do it without hesitation, tbh..if the money was placed in front of me while I was doing it, I'd probably even crack a few smiles:lol..

DJR210
04-04-2014, 03:07 PM
YES .
i think.
(after injecting or downing viscous lidocaine to numb my mouth that is ):toast

GTFO, like you didn't suck your ex's shrimp

GoodOdor
04-04-2014, 03:13 PM

As for OP, especially considering it wouldn't be on tape, I would do it without hesitation, tbh..if the money was placed in front of me while I was doing it, I'd probably even crack a few smiles:lol..

I honestly find it hard to believe someone who isn't already rich would say no, tbh.....

RD2191
04-04-2014, 03:22 PM

Wtf

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-04-2014, 05:50 PM
How incredibly profound.

:lmao

GoodOdor
04-04-2014, 06:29 PM

Think of all those extra women studies and art history classes you could take!!!

spurraider21
04-04-2014, 06:35 PM
certain members of the NBA forum do it all the time just for e-cred, let alone a million bucks

Rogue
04-04-2014, 06:39 PM
it depends on whom the dick belongs to imho, millions of people would like to suck Great Satan's dick for free.

KarmaKarma
04-04-2014, 07:01 PM
GTFO, like you didn't suck your ex's shrimp

yes i did with love.
but the question im assuming is for a random penis. that i dont love.

Sybok
04-04-2014, 07:01 PM
If you'd suck dick for money, you'd suck dick. It's just a bartering process.

Sybok
04-04-2014, 07:02 PM
How incredibly profound.

And her manhood.

KarmaKarma
04-04-2014, 07:03 PM
If you'd suck dick for money, you'd suck dick. It's just a bartering process.

dont all women suck penis? i mean come on now, even girls do it tbh.

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2014, 07:18 PM

basically I read that as: "I'm bi there's pretty much nothing I wouldn't do." :lol

Clipper Nation
04-04-2014, 07:22 PM
basically I read that as: "I'm bi there's pretty much nothing I wouldn't do." :lol

Judging from certain PM's leaked on here, I can think of one thing she wouldn't do :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Judging from certain PM's leaked on here, I can think of one thing she wouldn't do :lol

every time I test my intellect you clowns never let my anticipation down...:lol I really am 2 steps ahead... :hat

Suspect
04-05-2014, 09:17 AM
Yo OP. If you and your friend were debating, that means one of yall said you would do it.

So one of you is a faggot...but considering yall are friends then that makes both yall faggots. So that must be where the debate ended

once yall realized you're both faggots

The Reckoning
04-05-2014, 09:19 AM
no amount of money could erase the ptsd so nah

thispego
04-05-2014, 09:25 AM
listen any man that has eaten a pussy has tasted another man's cum and theoretically sucked dick....most women don't douche...so remnants of cum is left behind and I'm sure you've went in on some pussy and particle jizz from another dude was still floating around and oozing out...if you've eaten pussy you've tasted male cum period...
Hahaha maybe the chicks you sleep with :lmao your prostitutes probably do not clean between johns so yeah you have definitely tasted another man's jizz and dick :lol

Sybok
04-05-2014, 09:25 AM
dont all women suck penis? i mean come on now, even girls do it tbh.
If you believe all women suck cock, you've not been with many.

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2014, 11:06 AM

:lmao@you for being a with a woman who doesn't suck dick...you're lame dude

KarmaKarma
04-05-2014, 09:10 PM

Huh? I am a woman.
We all do. Some might deny they do or have and if you have encountered one, remember this: she just refused to suck yours.
There have been some men I just never did.

KarmaKarma
04-05-2014, 09:12 PM

:lol suck HIS that is...

Sybok
04-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Huh? I am a woman.
We all do. Some might deny they do or have and if you have encountered one, remember this: she just refused to suck yours.
There have been some men I just never did.
Sure

Sybok
04-05-2014, 09:32 PM

Ever heard of a lesbian?

Liar
04-06-2014, 09:50 AM
No, I wouldn't. No way.

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Ever heard of a lesbian?

cop out....:lmao@your woman refusing to blow your shriveled up worthless dick