PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Why Do Spur Fan Act Like Choir Boys Upstairs But Like Retard Morons In The NBA Forum

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2014, 08:18 AM
Now I can't post upstairs because of the intellectual challenge and threat I posed to Timvp but sometimes when I skim to see what kind of circle jerking homo shit is going on up there it is downright laughable...all you lame dudes come here to beat your chests like King Kong but you're nothing but pussies upstairs...:lol trying to sound all proper like...

Arcadian
04-05-2014, 09:49 AM
Because the NBA forum is the scum of Spurstalk, and you are Exhibit A. Fuck you.

Thread
04-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Because they can dish it. But, they cannot take it.

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2014, 10:59 AM

^ and that's why I'm always reminded of the beauty of Colorado when forced action is a necessity :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2014, 11:00 AM
Because the NBA forum is the scum of Spurstalk, and you are Exhibit A. Fuck you.

Hey Arcadian....I fucked your mom, your dad's a homo and your sister's a slut. . . but there is good news....I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico . . .

Blake
04-05-2014, 11:11 AM
Like op, I also liken upstairs being like church and this place being a southern frat house with dirty whores in some of the back rooms.

sure, church has their hypocritical whores sitting in the pews, but I at least appreciate the attempt at sanctity and abide by the rules whilst there.

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2014, 11:20 AM
Like op, I also liken upstairs being like church and this place being a southern frat house with dirty whores in some of the back rooms.

sure, church has their hypocritical whores sitting in the pews, but I at least appreciate the attempt at sanctity and abide by the rules whilst there.

^ maybe you'll start to see that you're just as hypocritical as most religions

Thread
04-05-2014, 11:28 AM
^Amen.

Blake
04-05-2014, 11:30 AM
^ maybe you'll start to see that you're just as hypocritical as most religions

Hypocrisy usually involves some variant of practicing what you preach.

My son, the only preaching I've done around here is the preaching on the evil of your murderous Bible God, and I'm no murderer.

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Hypocrisy usually involves some variant of practicing what you preach.

My son, the only preaching I've done around here is the preaching on the evil of your murderous Bible God, and I'm no murderer.

My theory is simple....God created many universes which would end up being multiverses...each universe has one planet that contains life...each universe also has an overseer or lord of it...in our universe the overseer a once good angel turned bad...and he's now the ruler of the earth. Once God decides to step in he will get rid of the devil and restore order...but again you cannot be bound to physical laws and think you know something about cosmic timescales...God created time so it doesn't apply...he may not even be aware of the suffering at this time...

Sybok
04-05-2014, 01:05 PM

Says he who quit before the sweep to avoid taking it, and came back after the finale to dish it. You're a fucking hypocrite, Dale, and even your corn dick Twain glom doesn't rectify that.

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Says he who quit before the sweep to avoid taking it, and came back after the finale to dish it. You're a fucking hypocrite, Dale, and even your corn dick Twain glom doesn't rectify that.

We had no idea we'd get 6 out of the deal....he would have come back at the end regardless of the outcome...just so happens the outcome was in our favor :lmao

Blake
04-05-2014, 01:38 PM
My theory is simple....God created many universes which would end up being multiverses...each universe has one planet that contains life...each universe also has an overseer or lord of it...in our universe the overseer a once good angel turned bad...and he's now the ruler of the earth. Once God decides to step in he will get rid of the devil and restore order...but again you cannot be bound to physical laws and think you know something about cosmic timescales...God created time so it doesn't apply...he may not even be aware of the suffering at this time...

i stopped reading at "my"

Sybok
04-05-2014, 02:39 PM
We had no idea we'd get 6 out of the deal....he would have come back at the end regardless of the outcome...just so happens the outcome was in our favor :lmao

I don't recall mentioning the word "faggot" in my post, so shut your whore mouth.

Sybok
04-05-2014, 02:40 PM
It's ok though, he doesn't understand the difference between a WAG and a theory.

Dallas
04-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Now I can't post upstairs because of the intellectual challenge and threat I posed to Timvp but sometimes when I skim to see what kind of circle jerking homo shit is going on up there it is downright laughable...all you lame dudes come here to beat your chests like King Kong but you're nothing but pussies upstairs...:lol trying to sound all proper like...

Because upstairs there's a certain moderator that will ban someone for making a "would you fuck Kori Ellis" thread.

Thread
04-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Because upstairs there's a certain moderator that will ban someone for making a "would you fuck Kori Ellis" thread.

But she teases us so. In the old days--(before 6)--she'd sashay in here once or twice a month dressed to the 9's in a tight, black leather skirt, stiletto heels with very little makeup save a fine line of jet black mascara & a pink shell lipstick, both applied stunningly. The skirt was not too short, but, my goodness it was tight. She had to lay down flat on the bed, get a wire coat hanger to draw the zipper up the side. She'd come down the circular stair case and that idiot Lefty would be hanging around the bottom pretending to read the evening paper then sneaking a peek up to see what was up under there. She'd land momentarily then proceed to visit acting uninterested, like it was okay. Only Kool would remain cool. Everybody else would flock around her, fighting to be heard & seen..."Please kick Cubby out." "I hate Cubby, make him leave." "Cubby snuck back. I hate him." "I think I love you, marry me." "Ban Culburn369." Stuff like that. She'd just smile that smile she reserves for LJ when he's been bad & in dire need of correction. Wouldn't say a word in response. Just turn on those tiny heel taps and head back to the staircase, Lefty would move aside and she'd ascend, like an angel, pale, pink & soft curves.

Sybok
04-05-2014, 04:22 PM
But she teases us so. In the old days--(before 6)--she'd sashay in here once or twice a month dressed to the 9's in a tight, black leather skirt, stiletto heels with very little makeup save a fine line of jet black mascara & a pink shell lipstick, both applied stunningly. The skirt was not too short, but, my goodness it was tight. She had to lay down flat on the bed, get a wire coat hanger to draw the zipper up the side. She'd come down the circular stair case and that idiot Lefty would be hanging around the bottom pretending to read the evening paper then sneaking a peek up to see what was up under there. She'd land momentarily then proceed to visit acting uninterested, like it was okay. Only Kool would remain cool. Everybody else would flock around her, fighting to be heard & seen..."Please kick Cubby out." "I hate Cubby, make him leave." "Cubby snuck back. I hate him." "I think I love you, marry me." "Ban Culburn369." Stuff like that. She'd just smile that smile she reserves for LJ when he's been bad & in dire need of correction. Wouldn't say a word in response. Just turn on those tiny heel taps and head back to the staircase, Lefty would move aside and she'd ascend, like an angel, pale, pink & soft curves.

^Weak attempt at prose. Stick to "Letters".

Trainwreck2100
04-05-2014, 04:50 PM

Just like you

LkrFan
04-05-2014, 05:03 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
04-05-2014, 05:04 PM
Hey Arcadian....I fucked your mom, your dad's a homo and your sister's a slut. . . but there is good news....I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico . . .
The electronic goods. :lmao

Dallas
04-05-2014, 05:07 PM

would you fuck Kori Ellis

Would you, Cubby?

LkrFan
04-05-2014, 05:07 PM
Sup lardass? How many times did you eat breakfast today? 6? :rollin :lmao :rollin

Leetonidas
04-05-2014, 05:11 PM
"retarded moron"

You are a gay homosexual :lmao

Leetonidas
04-05-2014, 05:12 PM
The electronic goods. :lmao

C'mon son you're better than that, that shit was not even remotely funny. disappointed in you man :td

Leetonidas
04-05-2014, 05:13 PM
btw it's because of Brunostapo tbh he doesn't take that kinda shit upstairs :cry

Sybok
04-05-2014, 05:17 PM
Sup lardass? How many times did you eat breakfast today? 6? :rollin :lmao :rollin

Lard is a Mexican delicacy, but you already know that. Your race is 65% lard. It's how you fat salt smelling be@ners floated over here in the first place. Now you've burrowed into the American government welfare system known as the US Navy or the fresh water faggot version known as the Coast Guard, at some shitty paper stamping desk job tucked away behind some shitty retired frigate in a dilapidated building on some obscure Naval base, and no doubt you have in your day room some paintings of the "team guys" as if your fat Mexican ass could even get a BUD/S invite.

Thread
04-05-2014, 05:28 PM

Would you, Cubby?

No. I ain't that kind of fellow. I do 99+% of my fucking twixt myself/mind & body. I'd be so screwed up that she desired me I wouldn't be able to function and would end up running home to Girl. I never fantasize about Kori & myself, or, her with anyone else for that matter. She is always unattainable in my fantasies, too good for us, Hell too good for LJ, almost too good for Kool. She's just there to look at & love...we must not touch. Hell, we all love her, that's part of the package, I saw that right off when I arrived. She's like "Lorena Wood" in "Lonesome Dove." I always like women in power, Hillary Clinton (at prime), my wife, Kori, Doris Burke.

Jodelo
04-05-2014, 05:49 PM

:lol

I don't recall mentioning the word "faggot" in my post, so shut your whore mouth.

:lmao

Rogue
04-05-2014, 06:45 PM
agree, the NBA forum has been the troll forum for years, tbh.

Thread
04-05-2014, 07:45 PM
^My conscience is clear. I've never utilized a troll account since the Internet came to be. And I never will. I take pride in that fact.

It's my religion.

Splits
04-05-2014, 08:26 PM
I heard irishock likes choir boys

Thread
04-05-2014, 08:35 PM
I heard irishock likes choir boys

You'll have to go thru me to get to Shocky, Splits. & I don't advise such an endeavor.

He's my tights.

Splits
04-05-2014, 08:47 PM
You'll have to go thru me to get to Shocky, Splits. & I don't advise such an endeavor.

He's my tights.

Be careful what you wish for, Dale. I'm sure the utter destruction I've laid on your "tight" tdownsyndrome the past couple of days has not gone unnoticed. Don't get yourself on my target list, which is being formulated as we speak. I've got more than enough material on you to make you look as impotent on this forum as you are to Girl.

Thread
04-05-2014, 09:19 PM
Be careful what you wish for, Dale. I'm sure the utter destruction I've laid on your "tight" tdownsyndrome the past couple of days has not gone unnoticed. Don't get yourself on my target list, which is being formulated as we speak. I've got more than enough material on you to make you look as impotent on this forum as you are to Girl.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

HI-FI
04-05-2014, 10:53 PM
- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWNJlc-IylY

Dallas
04-06-2014, 05:00 AM

Your GIFs have not gone unnoticed, keep up the destruction.

Dallas
04-06-2014, 05:04 AM
You'll have to go thru me

He'll post GIFs like this one:

http://i.imgur.com/s9qS5Ef.gif

Kawhi
04-06-2014, 05:40 AM
He'll post GIFs like this one:

http://i.imgur.com/s9qS5Ef.gif:lmao

Dallas
04-06-2014, 05:48 AM
:lmao

Suits your humor, it seems.

LkrFan
04-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Lard is a Mexican delicacy, but you already know that. Your race is 65% lard. It's how you fat salt smelling be@ners floated over here in the first place. Now you've burrowed into the American government welfare system known as the US Navy or the fresh water faggot version known as the Coast Guard, at some shitty paper stamping desk job tucked away behind some shitty retired frigate in a dilapidated building on some obscure Naval base, and no doubt you have in your day room some paintings of the "team guys" as if your fat Mexican ass could even get a BUD/S invite.
Cliff Note this shit you fatfuck. You should spend what little energy you have on a fucking NordicTrac instead of posting. Old fat, 12-sammich eating fucker. :lol

:downspin:

jehawk81
04-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Now I can't post upstairs because of the intellectual challenge and threat I posed to Timvp but sometimes when I skim to see what kind of circle jerking homo shit is
going on up there it is downright laughable...all you lame dudes come here to beat your chests like King Kong but you're nothing but pussies upstairs...:lol trying to sound all proper like...

I don't post much, but I see that every day this pussy-starved **** starts about 20 fucken threads with the sole intention of making himself out to be a rich pretty boy that gets pussy all the time, yet somehow he can't seem to ever get the fuck off SpursTalk. Nobody is buying this fake-ass image you think you've built up in peoples minds you dumb fuck! ..... That's it & that's all

Mnky
04-09-2014, 11:19 PM

http://s15.postimg.org/onvytzpaj/challenger_approaching.jpg

Sybok
04-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Cliff Note this shit you fatfuck. You should spend what little energy you have on a fucking NordicTrac instead of posting. Old fat, 12-sammich eating fucker. :lol

:downspin:

EOE recipient ^

LkrFan
04-09-2014, 11:51 PM
EOE recipient ^

?

Sybok
04-09-2014, 11:53 PM
?
Equal Opportunity Employment

LkrFan
04-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Equal Opportunity Employment

:lolh - in that case, :rollin :lmao :rollin

Thebesteva
04-10-2014, 12:06 AM

http://www.damnlol.com/i/f4a991fcb8e89cc909ee4ff1a24dc75b.jpg