PDA

View Full Version : Hottest piece of ass on the Sopranos?

baseline bum
04-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Vote niggas

Sybok
04-05-2014, 10:03 AM
Gotta go with Janice. Any bitch that's willing to strap one on and run up your dirt road for some prison sex trip is alright with me.

baseline bum
04-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Gotta go with Janice. Any bitch that's willing to strap one on and run up your dirt road for some prison sex trip is alright with me.

Mommy's little hu'ah.

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2014, 12:02 PM
Vote niggas

hey numnuts this thread is worthless without pics...next time save yourself the embarrassment and learn how to be average...please

baseline bum
04-05-2014, 12:14 PM
hey numnuts this thread is worthless without pics...next time save yourself the embarrassment and learn how to be average...please

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/zO-8BKqPBMs/maxresdefault.jpg

redzero
04-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Meadow > Adriana

I haven't started season 6 yet.

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2014, 12:30 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/zO-8BKqPBMs/maxresdefault.jpg

^ that's disgusting

thunderup
04-05-2014, 12:37 PM
GF material and somebody BD would date IRL, Meadow.

A piece of ass BD would just fuck, Adriana.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-05-2014, 12:38 PM

:lol welcome back

thunderup
04-05-2014, 12:44 PM
:lol What up DUNCAN, you bullying niggas in the Dallas metroplex?

Mugen
04-05-2014, 02:05 PM
the Italian mafia boss chick tbh.

DJR210
04-05-2014, 05:17 PM
Mommy's little hu'ah.

:lmao

DJR210
04-05-2014, 05:18 PM

Broke ass faggot can't afford HBO

baseline bum
04-05-2014, 05:30 PM

IDK, Meadow is just as cunty as anyone else on the show. She seems like she'd be awesome to have for about a week or two, and that's it. Moulignon got tired of her, so did Jackie Jr., then Finn sent her ass packing back to Jersey, and finally Patrick let his pops whack her at the end via Members Only Guy. Adriana seems better GF material tbh, as long as you ain't got dirt she can give the feds. But for the best hour I'd say Charmaine's rack edges out Meadow's youth. Plus old bitches give better head.

baseline bum
04-05-2014, 05:38 PM
the Italian mafia boss chick tbh.

If one-epsiode characters count then you have to consider the stripper at Bada Bing that Artie wanted to bang.

Fpoonsie
04-05-2014, 07:29 PM
- Charmaine was hot as shit, but equally naggy/"above it all."
- Adriana had the hottest ass and would undoubtedly let you abuse her in bed, but...that'd eventually get old.
- Meadow was the cutest, but whiiiiiny (remember that ep where she's yelling at Finn about packing a suitcase? Jesus). Plus, I'd constantly be terrified to misstep and have her father take me to "see about a boat."
- Kelli's so forgettable, I had to Google her.
- I hated Janice so much, I actually wanted the actress PLAYING her wacked.

If I had to choose, I'd go with Valentina La Paz, pre-burn unit.

baseline bum
04-05-2014, 07:41 PM
- Charmaine was hot as shit, but equally naggy/"above it all."

She's the crazy bitch, which are the best kind for strictly sex. Definitely bad GF material though since the only bitch on the show who nagged worse was Livia.

- Adriana had the hottest ass and would undoubtedly let you abuse her in bed, but...that'd eventually get old.

But you could bareback that shit and never have to worry about pregnancy.

- Meadow was the cutest, but whiiiiiny (remember that ep where she's yelling at Finn about packing a suitcase? Jesus). Plus, I'd constantly be terrified to misstep and have her father take me to "see about a boat."

"You packed a suitcase!" What about her bitching about Johnny Sac being prosecuted when the fucker is allowed to leave jail for the wedding?

- Kelli's so forgettable, I had to Google her.

Kelly is hot as fuck, plus she doesn't dress like a retard. I think Chris traded up bigtime tbh.

- I hated Janice so much, I actually wanted the actress PLAYING her wacked.

Poor Bobby. Ralphie deserved her.

If I had to choose, I'd go with Valentina La Paz, pre-burn unit.

Not bad, but Charmaine is still bouncier.

baseline bum
04-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Shit, I forgot to put Ginny Sac. I'd go off on that 90-pound mole on her ass tbh.

Mugen
04-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Well, if we're disqualifying one ep characters, then I'd have to go with the Dominican broad that AJ was inexplicably hooking up with in the later seasons.

And if she doesn't count either, sign me for det Ginny train tbh.

FkLA
04-05-2014, 08:24 PM
Meadow imo. Isn't Turtle dating her in real life? Lucky fat little bastard tbh.

FkLA
04-05-2014, 08:28 PM
also rip gandolfini :(

baseline bum
04-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Well, if we're disqualifying one ep characters, then I'd have to go with the Dominican broad that AJ was inexplicably hooking up with in the later seasons.

Blanca's kind of a butterface tbh. Plus the bitch has a kid.

Mugen
04-05-2014, 09:00 PM
damn base, if Blanca is a butterface then i got nothin' left to contribute. Ginny Sac it is tbh.

Fpoonsie
04-05-2014, 09:21 PM

And if she doesn't count either, sign me for det Ginny train tbh.

Shiiiiiit! Forgot about Blanca. Fagboy AJ had NO idea what the fuck he was doing with that piece.

Fpoonsie
04-05-2014, 09:22 PM
She's the crazy bitch, which are the best kind for strictly sex. Definitely bad GF material though since the only bitch on the show who nagged worse was Livia.

Not bad, but Charmaine is still bouncier.

I'll give ya that.

http://i.imgur.com/v4vJo5p.jpg

Mugen
04-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Shiiiiiit! Forgot about Blanca. Fagboy AJ had NO idea what the fuck he was doing with that piece.

god i hated AJ. I like to think that the Members Only guy popped AJ a couple of times before he walked outta the diner tbh.

Sybok
04-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Who's the bitch Tony was banging when he had to skip town? Bought his wife a gift after he hit the roulette table?

Sybok
04-05-2014, 09:35 PM
god i hated AJ. I like to think that the Members Only guy popped AJ a couple of times before he walked outta the diner tbh.

I'm just the opposite: I like to think AJ lived but like Mason from Hannibal.

Fpoonsie
04-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Who's the bitch Tony was banging when he had to skip town? Bought his wife a gift after he hit the roulette table?

A hooker Christopher had mentioned. Real name Sarah Shahi.

(At least I think that's who you're talkin' about.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/PENSNO1/OTHER%20PICTURES/SarahShahionSopranos.jpg

Sybok
04-05-2014, 09:51 PM
Yep, based on her character, she'd be a wild ride and no residuals.

baseline bum
04-05-2014, 10:01 PM

I love that Carmella had to be there to watch it right in front of her face just like Phil's jeebotard wife. I think AJ's OK, but Meadow is fucked, being right there in that doorway as MOG flees towards it. I think it's awesome that Tony has to pay for his fucked up life by having his successful daughter killed while AJ is left to become the next Jackie Jr. And then Carmella gets to become Ro, whoring herself out to the next Raph Cifaretto.

GoodOdor
04-05-2014, 10:57 PM
What was the russian bitch's name that Tony fucked for a couple of seasons? that one.

Fpoonsie
04-05-2014, 11:16 PM
What was the russian bitch's name that Tony fucked for a couple of seasons? that one.

Irina

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/IrinaSopranos_4413.jpg

The Gemini Method
04-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Sarah Shahi would be a def top choice...also that secretary he banged from behind when he went to work at the sanitation office. Something about the TNA on that Dago basic.

CuckingFunt
04-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Sarah Shahi is the only correct choice.

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Broke ass faggot can't afford HBO

you're a crackhead if you truly believe I don't have HBO...I got cable channels you never heard of dipshit...thanks to my Asian friends :lmao

Mark in Austin
04-07-2014, 02:30 AM
Sarah Shahi is the only correct choice.

+1

sook
04-07-2014, 03:09 AM
Sarah Shahi character and Irina. Not even a question.

baseline bum
04-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Charmaine >> Sarah Shahi. And Irina? She's the female version of AJ tbh.

sook
04-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Naruto pr0n gotten to you breh :lol