PDA

View Full Version : “I Don’t Want to Live in a World Where Millions People Get Affordable Health Care"

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2014, 12:22 PM
Absolutely disgraceful and disgusting...and these are the same religious fanatics trying to force their "christian" beliefs down people's throats...

Boehner: “I Don’t Want to Live in a World Where Seven Million People Get Affordable Health Care”

Tears streaming down his cheeks, Rep. Boehner appeared unable to maintain his composure as he delivered a speech interrupted by blubbering and sharp intakes of breath.

“What kind of a world is it where anyone can go on the Internet and get health care they can afford?” he said. “Not a world I’d care to live in, or leave to my children.”

“It’s not right… and it’s not America,” he said, breaking down.

Later, dabbing his eyes, a still-sobbing Boehner apologized to reporters for “losing it up there.”
“I don’t like to get so emotional,” he said. “But when seven million people signed up for Obamacare, a part of me died.”

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2014/04/boehner-i-dont-want-to-live-in-a-world-where-seven-million-people-get-affordable-health-care.html

SnakeBoy
04-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Weak satire tbh

TeyshaBlue
04-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Yeah...the Borowitz report is like the onion without the talent.

Kool's just slow enough to think it's legit.:lol

baseline bum
04-05-2014, 04:54 PM

Truth; it's Glenn Beck level bad.

DMX7
04-05-2014, 05:34 PM

Maybe so, but given the mindset of the modern day republican party, anything seems possible.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Yeah Republicans not wanting a country with affordable healthcare for all is a pretty fair statement tbh.

angrydude
04-05-2014, 05:44 PM
And if you don't like the patriot act you're unpatriotic! MERICA!

TeyshaBlue
04-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Truth; it's Glenn Beck level bad.

We'll lets not get crazy. At least Borowitz is sane.

baseline bum
04-05-2014, 07:47 PM
We'll lets not get crazy. At least Borowitz is sane.

Yeah, but I saw Beck doing that level of satire the one time I have seen his show. He was heiling Obama like Hitler.

DMX7
04-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Yeah, but I saw Beck doing that level of satire the one time I have seen his show. He was heiling Obama like Hitler.

Beck is a clown and he doesn't try to hide it.

Nbadan
04-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Nobody takes Borowitz serious though...

pgardn
04-05-2014, 10:43 PM

I can't even tell if Beck's attempting satire.

Hes Frkkn all over the place.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2014, 12:57 AM
even if everyone contributes to healthcare/medicare...get private, still wont fix the problem....

ChumpDumper
04-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Nobody takes Borowitz serious though...Until yesterday.