PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Can Duncan Win Without Amy?

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2014, 12:54 PM
:lmao If last year was any indication...I can say with a great deal of confidence that we're headed for some kind of special play-off season :lmao

I'm actually looking for a repeat of the Skunker 8....having two of those on a resume would be fu:lolcking awesome

Thread
04-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Amy did do him some dirt. In fact, it was damnable dirt she did him. See, he thought he could brazen it out and she'd just come back to the arrangement. Uh, uh, she blew the whistle on his homosexuality and he had to go back and make it right with her just to get her to call off the dogs. Her savage double cross lent a strong influence on 6.

Of that I am certain.

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Amy did do him some dirt. In fact, it was damnable dirt she did him. See, he thought he could brazen it out and she'd just come back to the arrangement. Uh, uh, she blew the whistle on his homosexuality and he had to go back and make it right with her just to get her to call off the dogs. Her savage double cross lent a strong influence on 6.

Of that I am certain.

^ :lmao secret divorce proceedings and all....he was scared shit-less....

you are genius with words Cully...his meltdown last season was EPIC....it more than salvaged achilles heel for me...

Thread
04-05-2014, 01:42 PM
^ :lmao secret divorce proceedings and all....he was scared shit-less....

you are genius with words Cully...his meltdown last season was EPIC....it more than salvaged achilles heel for me...

Absolutely. Amy kicked him square in the bread basket. And the fool could have avoided being outed had he just let her go unencumbered, but, he got brave & a woman with power is a dangerous entity, i.e., our own beautiful American child. When Miss Ellis gets on the prod it's Katie bar the door. I remember years ago when I stood up to her like I did the cats over at AZ Central. Uh, uh, Kor I. Ellis took me down, immediately. I crawled back, belly draggin, but, Hell I'm used to that with Girl, so it wasn't a big deal, I knew instinctively the route back.

Now it's too late for Tim. The horses have left the barn and are scattered in a myriad of angles. Tim will never put it all back in there, so when he went to make those layups last June he was not at peek, there was a roiling in his gut, a slight distraction from his appointed rounds and it cost him, dearly.

Katherine Robinson
04-05-2014, 01:46 PM
http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/local/council-bluffs-iowa-police-asked-to-look-for-missing-moville/article_e034dfa4-df6b-542d-845d-97df28c54f2c.html

King Emmanuel
04-05-2014, 01:52 PM
Absolutely. Amy kicked him square in the bread basket. And the fool could have avoided being outed had he just let her go unencumbered, but, he got brave & a woman with power is a dangerous entity, i.e., our own beautiful American child. When Miss Ellis gets on the prod it's Katie bar the door. I remember years ago when I stood up to her like I did the cats over at AZ Central. Uh, uh, Kor I. Ellis took me down, immediately. I crawled back, belly draggin, but, Hell I'm used to that with Girl, so it wasn't a big deal, I knew instinctively the route back.

Now it's too late for Tim. The horses have left the barn and are scattered in a myriad of angles. Tim will never put it all back in there, so when he went to make those layups last June he was not at peek, there was a roiling in his gut, a slight distraction from his appointed rounds and it cost him, dearly.
LMAO

superjames1992
04-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Amy Duncan = The Missing Piece.

LkrFan
04-05-2014, 05:02 PM
:corn:

Rogue
04-05-2014, 06:43 PM
truth bomb, kool, though I view this from a different angle than yours. You're making a fool of yourself if you think the illegal alien was the only dick (outside of Timmy's) Amy had ridden during her marriage. She must've given the same bonuses to Timmy's teammates back then which motivated them to fight their guts off in order to help her husband to win multiple championships. Tim hasn't won no more rings past 07 because Amy was old and not that attractive anymore, imho.

Thread
04-05-2014, 07:53 PM
^Now you're being silly. Amy & Tim had an agreement. Do I believe she was wildly promiscuous as a form of this agreement, this contract made with Tim Duncan? No, I do not. They went into this covenant with their nose wide open. Things change though, especially with women. Mostly with women. Only with women. What she thought you could live with until there were no more tomorrows changed one day and she found she couldn't live it another instant and presented Tim with this epiphany. As any man would he stonewalled it & her and paid a price. I honestly wish he'd just let her go. I want to see no man pissed on that way.

Axegrinder
04-06-2014, 12:11 AM
How pathetic one has to be to resort to making up shit about a player on a team that you clearly fear for the simple reason that your own team sucks dong on a legendary scale...few of you need to have spines installed

Thread
04-06-2014, 12:24 AM
^Tim Duncan is a homosexual.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2014, 12:25 AM
lol the cuck and teh cuckoo making up stories again

did ur moms forgot to restock the crackers?

Clipper Nation
04-06-2014, 12:25 AM

That's Tape talkin'.

Thread
04-06-2014, 12:26 AM
That's Tape talkin'.

lmcontrollinao!!!

Sean Cagney
04-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Lakers fans bored this year huh?

Thread
04-06-2014, 03:21 AM
^Just checkin' assholes.

Dallas
04-06-2014, 04:57 AM
making up shit about a player on a team that you clearly fear for the simple reason that your own team sucks dong on a legendary scale.

What sense does any of this make?

Axegrinder
04-06-2014, 08:02 PM
What sense does any of this make?Spurs franchise intimidates many Laker fans and have for a good while...do you need your hand held to cross a street too moron?

Dallas
04-07-2014, 05:19 AM
Spurs franchise intimidates many Laker fans and have for a good while...do you need your hand held to cross a street too moron?

That's not what you said. :lol someone got their feelings hurt.

Axegrinder
04-07-2014, 05:38 AM
LMAO..thanks for proving my point that you are indeed a moron..

in·tim·i·date

[in-tim-i-deyt] Show IPA
verb (used with object), in·tim·i·dat·ed, in·tim·i·dat·ing. 1. to make timid; fill with FEAR.

Dallas
04-07-2014, 05:44 AM
rofl completely missing the point.

Axegrinder
04-07-2014, 05:49 AM
Manup and accept the fact that you are a proven moron. Its okay, nobody expects Mavsfan to be anything more than moron.

Dallas
04-07-2014, 05:51 AM
You said Laker fans fear the Spurs " for the simple reason that your own team sucks dong on a legendary scale." You're telling me Bucks fans, Cavs fans are intimidated by the Spurs as well? :lol... fucking retarded logic.

Axegrinder
04-07-2014, 06:17 AM
lol..actually moron, my reply was OBVIOUSLY a reply to OP..an INDIVIDUAL. Not "fans" And frankly moron, if you cant even figure out that it's EXACTLY the kind of thing this asshurt Aids_man does on this site on a daily basis, then by all means swing on his nuts and further prove that you are a dolt.

PS. The fact that you are a Mavsfan on a site called SPURStalk leads me to believe you are a bit intimidated too:downspin:

Dallas
04-07-2014, 06:21 AM
:lol you just don't seem to get it... at first you said Laker fans should be scared of Duncan/Spurs not because of their historical clashes but because the Lakers are shitty as of right now... uh, Einstein, Laker fans have been cheering for their team to lose since the start of the year. Why the fuck would they be scared of the Spurs when they want to be decimated every night to get a better draft pick? And then you tried to spin it around by talking about the past, but you do realize that LA has had a 5-4 ring advantage, 4-2 series advantage in the Kobe/Duncan era, right? If anything, your Spurs were the intimidated, not the ones doing the intimidating.

:lol go on, deflect to the Mavs and their fans for no reason at all, typical move by GNSF.

Axegrinder
04-07-2014, 06:37 AM
lol..again you try to pretend I ever referred to Laker FANS...Sorry dipshit, didn't happen. YOU are the one generalizing in lame attempts to skew what I said. And btw 'tard, OP was NOT cheering for the tank at the first of the year, so again you show your considerable lack of wit.

Oh...and Mavs suck:downspin:

Dallas
04-07-2014, 06:47 AM
Spurs franchise intimidates many Laker fans and have for a good while

Jesus fucking Christ, man. You skewed your own comment, fucking 'tard.

Axegrinder
04-07-2014, 07:16 AM
lol...my 1st reply "How pathetic one has to be to resort to making up shit about a player on a team that you clearly fear for the simple reason that your own team sucks" Clearly it was a reply to OP.

Doesnt really matter if I DID mention fans LATER after you chose to follow me like a lost puppy because it's true..I personally know more than 1 LA fan that freely admits being intimidated by Spurs org. Betcha even a few Cavs and Bucks fans do too as a matter of fact since you DEFLECTED to them earlier.

Fact remains, OP IS bitch made for trying endlessly to give substance to a story that he can in NO WAY back up with facts of any kind.

On another note, I find it quite distressing that a "teacher" wouldn't know how intimidation and fear relate.

Now, go fetch little doggy!

Sybok
04-07-2014, 07:26 AM
You obviously don't understand the term, since Tim has two children and is dating a female. He could be bisexual at best, but not homosexual.

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2014, 12:13 PM
You obviously don't understand the term, since Tim has two children and is dating a female. He could be bisexual at best, but not homosexual.

^ ohhh yeah? Michael Jackson says Hi :lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/artificial-insemination-for-infertility__zps2c1a8d55.jpg

Budkin
04-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Man it's so funny how easy goats are gotten on here :lol

Kool Bob Love
06-16-2014, 01:53 AM

morning

Kool Bob Love
06-16-2014, 04:56 PM
:lmao If last year was any indication...I can say with a great deal of confidence that we're headed for some kind of special play-off season :lmao

I'm actually looking for a repeat of the Skunker 8....having two of those on a resume would be fu:lolcking awesome

Hi.