PDA

View Full Version : When Play Fighting Turns Into Sex

Koolaid_Man
04-05-2014, 04:31 PM
:toast some of us have been there many times...was always some of the best sex ever too....:lol to my virgin haters...please dismiss yourselves :lol

eHy0Kd3o6w4

A0wqTjHDIkU

CubanSucks
04-05-2014, 08:31 PM
or in your case

When Internet Trolling Turns Into Masturbation

:lol always trying to convince everyone you've had enough sex to form ANY kind of opinion despite being on her 24/7 :lol

Avante
04-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Dude, why do I get this feeling everything you see turns into sex? I bet you see sex in a bowl of Lucky Charms. You see clouds fucking. Is there anything else in your life besides sex? What a diseased little fuck you are. Dude, get yourself some pussy.....ok?

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2014, 09:21 AM
or in your case

:lol always trying to convince everyone you've had enough sex to form ANY kind of opinion despite being on her 24/7 :lol

Wild night in the club last night....so what did you do last night besides think of me...:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Dude, why do I get this feeling everything you see turns into sex? I bet you see sex in a bowl of Lucky Charms. You see clouds fucking. Is there anything else in your life besides sex? What a diseased little fuck you are. Dude, get yourself some pussy.....ok?

^ this line doesn't seem to be working for you bro....yet you keep trying it....:hat

thispego
04-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Ima have to go with avant on this one. No one who gets laid thinks/talks about sex this much :lol