PDA

View Full Version : Everyone here is awesome and need real advice please

medic1
04-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Done

spurraider21
04-05-2014, 10:58 PM
-if she was mexican/catholic (highly probable given the demographics of this site) she didn't get an abortion.
-seriously though, if the child wasn't aborted, they'd be after you for $, not hiding from you

RD2191
04-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Spurraider she came from a wealthy family, doubt she needs money. Why not hire a private investigator?

HI-FI
04-05-2014, 11:01 PM
i'm thinking there is a thispego reference in here.

medic1
04-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Letting it go.

Avante
04-05-2014, 11:03 PM
This is where you hire a private detective. If you can't afford to do that borrow the money, if you can't do that you will have to let it go. Such is life sometimes.

medic1
04-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Done wit it

The Reckoning
04-05-2014, 11:07 PM
first problem is you dated someone from victoria. NEVER date someone from victoria.

growing up there, i can tell you the wealthy people are the worst. they think they're God's gift to earth.

Avante
04-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Is there anything I could do myself that I haven't done by hiring a private investigator. The funds are just not there for that option. Trust me I would do anything to have my son.

I hate to be a downer but your situation is why we have private investigators, you yourself stand no chance. Sorry.

Avante
04-05-2014, 11:12 PM
first problem is you dated someone from victoria. NEVER date someone from victoria.

growing up there, i can tell you the wealthy people are the worst. they think they're God's gift to earth.

The guy is serious, ok?

The Reckoning
04-05-2014, 11:13 PM
imo it's a mixed blessing that they aren't talking to you anymore. just quit it and don't look back.

just don't go 30 miles anywhere near victoria for now on and you'll be fine.

Rogue
04-05-2014, 11:32 PM
dude you're lucky bitch is rich and doesn't need your $ otherwise she would've held the fetus for ransom which would've turned out to be shackles around your feet for lifelong.

medic1
04-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Ya man I know what u saying. But some of us don't care about money. Id rather be poor and raise my boy. Money ain't shit to me bro. That shit comes and goes. A son Is forever

RD2191
04-05-2014, 11:46 PM
I doubt she kept him. I know how rich families work. She was probably told she either had to marry you or get an abortion. Adoption is possible but I highly doubt it. You really should save up some cash to hire a P.I.

Rogue
04-05-2014, 11:55 PM
"a son is your son until he gets married", imho. Money doesn't mean shit to me either because i'm a lifelong celibate, say I will probably never feel the thrill of being a dad but I agree that money is the last thing that matters to a young guy. If you know which school she went to then maybe you can try to contact some friends & former classmates of hers. She couldn't cut ties with all social relations and vanish once and for all, imho. Even if you decide to hire a private investigator, the more info you give him about her the faster/easier he's gonna find her for you, imho.

SnakeBoy
04-06-2014, 12:44 AM
She's a rich white chick. What are you?

That might provide some clue as to what happened.

SnakeBoy
04-06-2014, 12:45 AM
Oh and how old was she when you knocked her up?

unforeseen
04-06-2014, 01:33 AM
Have you tried the white pages? There are numerous background check websites out there that can help you find her or the family.

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2014, 09:35 AM
you're lucky this is what you life woulda been like homie

3k44GEKQhKw

thispego
04-06-2014, 10:55 AM
i'm thinking there is a thispego reference in here.

:lol

thispego
04-06-2014, 10:56 AM
So like about 5 years ago I had a girlfriend here in Texas. Long story short she turned out to be someone I never thought she would be. I got her pregnant and i was in her life till the baby was about 3 months old. We went to prenatal care and had a ultra sound and I found out I was having a son. After that about two weeks later she broke up with me and disappeared. I really tried (honesty) to find her. Her mother father and sister changed Numbers as she did. I found them on face book and messaged them hundreds of times without a response. I have tried everything I know of. I assume three things could have happened.

1. She aborted my son
2. She gave my son for adoption
3. She has my son (I doubt that) but it's possible

I have done everything I know to find out and it's got me no where. I have been a member here a while and know a lot of you guys are Effin amazing and know a lot.

This is not a troll or some bullshit. I'm a sincere dad that messed with a crazy effin girl and got her pregnant. I know for a fact she was until she disappeared.

I'm not crazy or even care about her and her family but god honest it keeps me up at night knowing I might have a son I want to raise and keep.

She lived in Victoria Texas at the time. She came from a wealthy family. Is there any way I can find out what happened to my son??

I need all the help I can get.

Please you all no bullshit please.

Thanks in advance
What's her name scrah? I know everyone in Victoria, I'll find out what happened :tu

DJR210
04-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Ya man I know what u saying. But some of us don't care about money. Id rather be poor and raise my boy. Money ain't shit to me bro. That shit comes and goes. A son Is forever

If that's the case, where have you been for the past 5 years? Did you get drunk one night and decide you cared about your possible child? If you do have a son out there somewhere, he's probably already got a father figure, and you are irrelevant now.

Also, how the fuck would she "abort" your son if you were around until he was three months old? You mean 3 months pregnant?

Fabbs
04-06-2014, 11:09 AM
Could you go on Jerry or Maury? One of the talk shows.
And wear a SpursTalk sweatshirt.
Represent.

leemajors
04-06-2014, 11:14 AM
imo it's a mixed blessing that they aren't talking to you anymore. just quit it and don't look back.

just don't go 30 miles anywhere near victoria for now on and you'll be fine.

:lmao

Sybok
04-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Check cabins in Breck.. could be holed up there.

thispego
04-06-2014, 11:22 AM
lmao that's not even funny :lol

Blake
04-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Victoria? Is she related to a mookie krew member

ashbeeigh
04-06-2014, 07:57 PM
If you messaged them on facebook then maybe you can you see their friends? Message someone you know they are close with to see what is going on. You have to know some of her friends, ask them what is going on.

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2014, 07:58 PM
dude is a letter writer playing games with yall

SnakeBoy
04-07-2014, 12:49 AM
dude is a letter writer playing games with yall

but we're all still awesome