PDA

View Full Version : shame

trev343
04-06-2014, 03:42 PM
never seen such a negative group of people, whining about the spurs, negative about everything. I know there is irony in this post, but cot damn you internet nerds need to fucking grow up. I want to read intelligent conversation about spurs, and all I see is threads like Garcia>Leanoard... jesus christ grow up! appreciate the spurs, we are the best franchise in the history of sports.

04-06-2014, 03:55 PM

MeloHype
04-06-2014, 03:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mcY1QMw.gif

exstatic
04-06-2014, 03:59 PM
:lol Half of the negatives are trolls, and the other half are too busy agreeing with them to realize that fact.

superbigtime
04-06-2014, 04:14 PM
The groaning and whining on this site goes with the territory. People want to find out latest information and gripe about shit which for the most part I find justifiable. It gets a little overdone sometimes so what. Shameful? ha I don't know about that but some folks do get a little carried away. That's okay.

BillMc
04-06-2014, 04:21 PM
:lol Half of the negatives are trolls, and the other half are too busy agreeing with them to realize that fact.

Spot on.

Splits
04-06-2014, 04:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LAiZjd4.gif

hater
04-06-2014, 04:38 PM
and all I see is threads like Garcia>Leanoard... jesus christ grow up!

:lmao shows how much you know about basketball... not a damn thing

It started early in the second quarter with Durant playing at a ridiculously high level, even for him. At one point he was beating the Rockets by himself, 20-19. Overall the score was 44-19, and it was 50-24 when Houston moved Garcia to Durant and Garcia did something that changed the game. It happened away from the ball, but I saw it. If you have the game on DVR, see it yourself. Someone else from the Thunder was bringing up the ball -- I didn't see who; I was watching Durant -- when Garcia started thumping him in the chest with his forearm.

It wasn't awful. It wasn't clean, wasn't nice, but it wasn't terrible. It was a foul, had the referees been watching, but it wasn't worth a flagrant or a technical. It was irritating, and Durant got irritated.

And his game deteriorated.

trev343
04-06-2014, 05:39 PM
:lmao shows how much you know about basketball... not a damn thing
lol what?
I have been playing basketball at a high level since I was 8. I started going to the spurs camp at 9, won several awards. Played middle school and high school. I know the game man, shit I just won 300 bucks on fantasy basketball on a 2 dollar bet.

Thunder beat us and income threads about garcia being better than leonard at defense. Like wtf? these kind of shit happens all the times on this forum.. why post such silly and annoying things over a loss here and there.

superjames1992
04-06-2014, 06:04 PM
never seen such a negative group of people, whining about the spurs, negative about everything. I know there is irony in this post, but cot damn you internet nerds need to fucking grow up. I want to read intelligent conversation about spurs, and all I see is threads like Garcia>Leanoard... jesus christ grow up! appreciate the spurs, we are the best franchise in the history of sports.
:cry

hater
04-06-2014, 06:07 PM
lol what?
I have been playing basketball at a high level since I was 8. I started going to the spurs camp at 9, won several awards. Played middle school and high school. I know the game man, shit I just won 300 bucks on fantasy basketball on a 2 dollar bet.

Thunder beat us and income threads about garcia being better than leonard at defense. Like wtf? these kind of shit happens all the times on this forum.. why post such silly and annoying things over a loss here and there.

you could improve your reading skills to start with. Never said Cisco > Kawhi "at defense"

I said he is better at defending Durant because he bullies the Ethiopian and takes him out of his game while not getting into foul trouble more often than not. Kawhi is great but needs to be more physical and stop being such a nice guy. He needs some nasty, some Bruce Bowen in him. Cisco is a good example of this.

TampaDude
04-06-2014, 07:12 PM

Eat a silo full of dicks, newb.

RD2191
04-06-2014, 07:13 PM

trev343
04-06-2014, 08:28 PM

lol 16,235 posts hows internet life treating you? Do you feel interconnected with this earth? lol

have you beeen with a female before? Is she of age and not covered in pimples? lmao

I browse once or twice a week, i guess beeing a "newb" is a bad thing hahha

ColinB
04-06-2014, 08:31 PM
Everyone wins awards at Spurs camp, but congrats anyway.

RD2191
04-06-2014, 08:32 PM
Everyone wins awards at Spurs camp, but congrats anyway.
:lol

Spur|n|Austin
04-06-2014, 08:55 PM
So you decided to make a negative thread about it? Your best bet would probably be to stop coming around.

Mikeanaro
04-06-2014, 08:57 PM
mute is that you?

wildchild
04-06-2014, 09:54 PM
you could improve your reading skills to start with. Never said Cisco > Kawhi "at defense"

I said he is better at defending Durant because he bullies the Ethiopian and takes him out of his game while not getting into foul trouble more often than not. Kawhi is great but needs to be more physical and stop being such a nice guy. He needs some nasty, some Bruce Bowen in him. Cisco is a good example of this.

How a guy who wasn't KD's primary defender in the game -because that guy was Parsons when he was on the floor-, a guy who didn't make a huge impact like the Leonard's absence in the 3rd quarter -the worst Spurs defensive quarter just because he was out-, a guy who didn't put up big defensive numbers on Durant, could be a better KD's defender than Kawhi??

Not only Cisco>Kawhi, now it's Cisco=Bruce... :lmao

Sean Cagney
04-06-2014, 09:55 PM
Did this really need a thread? TBH.