PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Congratulations to Kevin Durant, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
04-06-2014, 11:12 PM
He broke the record for most consecutive games with 25 points or more, surpassing the great Dad Killer, tbh..

Amazing when you stop and think about it, tbh..

MeloHype
04-06-2014, 11:14 PM
0 rings
0 MVPs
0 bitches

thunderup
04-06-2014, 11:16 PM
I'm actually surprised LeKang has not surpassed MJ.

Anyways, lost in tonight's defeat will be the obvious ignoring of this personal accolade. Its all good. :lol

HarlemHeat37
04-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Lebron isn't a score-first player, tbh..

Lebron = a rich man's Aids Johnson

KD = a rich man's Larry Bird

04-06-2014, 11:18 PM
0 rings
0 MVPs
0 bitches

Clipper Nation
04-06-2014, 11:18 PM

Kang isn't really a pure scorer, more of an all-around player, tbh.... not very surprising, tbh....

HarlemHeat37
04-06-2014, 11:20 PM
It's refreshing that the 2 best players in the league are team-oriented perimeter players, which is a 180 from the previous generation of Kobe, Iverson, etc..

04-06-2014, 11:20 PM
I haven't watched much OKC this year, but the game against SA and HOU he just stat padded and chucked to get to 25. not that impressive, especially for a player who "doesn't care about stats".

RD2191
04-06-2014, 11:23 PM
We have plenty of time to stop and think about it when he's shooting free throws.

Sybok
04-06-2014, 11:25 PM
He broke the record for most consecutive games with 25 points or more, surpassing the great Dad Killer, tbh..

It is amazing, and the quest for it caused him to play too many minutes in blowout wins, and to take shots out of the rhythm of the offense. These individual awards that come in the flow of the season and game are cool, but when you see a guy start chasing it, it becomes a distraction and reflects poorly on the player, the league and the game. It's a low rent goal for a supposed contender to the throne.

scanry
04-06-2014, 11:45 PM
Damn Harlem is now so far up KD's a$$. Who would've thought after all the KD trolling over the years.

I'll say this, Lebron ain't that invisible no more with the way KD's been playing lately.

Juggity
04-07-2014, 12:04 AM
It's refreshing that the 2 best players in the league are team-oriented perimeter players, which is a 180 from the previous generation of Kobe, Iverson, etc..

true. As much as I dislike Durant from an attitude perspective, I have to admit the guy plays the game the right way. Basketball has been better because of him and Lebron, and because of the absence of Kobe.

Tbh it's a little sad to watch a talented player like Durant be forced to play with an chucking, roided-out, constantly screaming frog like westbrook.

Kawhi
04-07-2014, 12:07 AM
He didn't break shit, the real record is like 108 or some shit

Trainwreck2100
04-07-2014, 12:09 AM
Yep Jordan's ours some modern era bullshit

HI-FI
04-07-2014, 12:10 AM
I've been a fan of Durant since college, just too bad he plays alongside the most obnoxious team in the league. keeping Beard Nigga over Chimpbrook and jettisoning Derek "daughter defense" Fisher would've gone a long way to making them more likeable. Also Perkins is a piece of shit.

POPownsJackson
04-07-2014, 12:11 AM
I've been a fan of Durant since college, just too bad he plays alongside the most obnoxious team in the league. keeping Beard Nigga over Chimpbrook and jettisoning Derek "daughter defense" Fisher would've gone a long way to making them more likeable. Also Perkins is a piece of shit.
yes perkin is always look like he smell his fart and also have shit that stick to underware .

RD2191
04-07-2014, 12:11 AM
Congrats To Kawhi Leonard for dropping 26 points with only 2 3 point attempts and 0 free throw attempts.

Rogue
04-07-2014, 12:14 AM
invisible? you mean invincible?

And I don't think Harlem is up anyone's ass, it's the Great Satan who lodged a dick (or a feet, or anything that meets his need) up Harlem's loose faggy ass, which automatically makes him hate every male who doesn't have reduced hairline, imho.

Kawhi
04-07-2014, 12:15 AM
Congrats To Kawhi Leonard for dropping 26 points with only 2 3 point attempts and 0 free throw attempts.
Has Durant ever done that?

HI-FI
04-07-2014, 12:17 AM
12/13 too tonight. some impressive shit.

spurraider21
04-07-2014, 12:18 AM
Damn Harlem is now so far up KD's a$$. Who would've thought after all the KD trolling over the years.
since the consensus is that lebron > durant, the higher you prop up KD, the higher LBJ gets propped up... its very easy to see through

also :lol at comparing Durant to Bird. completely different animals, unless you just want to call him "the bird to lebron's magic" in that it will possibly become a great rivalry. as it stands its not much of one. they've met in 1 finals which wasn't very exciting, their regular season matchups have been forgettable. they realistically have about 4 years left to try to make this a great rivalry, at which point LBJ will be 32 and it wouldn't be the same

RD2191
04-07-2014, 12:20 AM
Has Durant ever done that?

Doubt it, he'd probably die of shock.

Gummi Clutch
04-07-2014, 12:20 AM
Thats bullshit. He would be famished without all the stamps.

Clipper Nation
04-07-2014, 12:22 AM
true. As much as I dislike Durant from an attitude perspective, I have to admit the guy plays the game the right way. Basketball has been better because of him and Lebron, and because of the absence of Kobe.

Tbh it's a little sad to watch a talented player like Durant be forced to play with an chucking, roided-out, constantly screaming frog like westbrook.
LeBron plays the right way, but I can't say FT35 does until he drops the rip-through shit, becomes less ref-reliant, and stops chucking for stats, tbh....

Arcadian
04-07-2014, 12:38 AM
since the consensus is that lebron > durant, the higher you prop up KD, the higher LBJ gets propped up... its very easy to see through

also :lol at comparing Durant to Bird. completely different animals, unless you just want to call him "the bird to lebron's magic" in that it will possibly become a great rivalry. as it stands its not much of one. they've met in 1 finals which wasn't very exciting, their regular season matchups have been forgettable. they realistically have about 4 years left to try to make this a great rivalry, at which point LBJ will be 32 and it wouldn't be the same

I believe this is what is known as a "truth bomb."

spurraider21
04-07-2014, 12:41 AM
I believe this is what is known as a "truth bomb."
normally it would be... but since spurraider21 posted it, certain posters of ST will descend upon it and brush it off as hating, obsession, etc...

TDMVPDPOY
04-07-2014, 12:43 AM
kd avgs more fts then whoever in the goat top10 lists avgs....

kd by product of some fkn black jew shoving down our throats the next superstar

Splits
04-07-2014, 01:23 AM

http://images.ezgif.com/tmp/gif_write_68e1ce.gif

Juggity
04-07-2014, 01:59 AM
LeBron plays the right way, but I can't say FT35 does until he drops the rip-through shit, becomes less ref-reliant, and stops chucking for stats, tbh....

I agree that Durant gets too many bailouts and that he's not on Lebron's level, but he's definitely a better, more efficient shooter and scorer than kobe ever was (not that the bar is set very high in that regard).

FkLA
04-07-2014, 02:37 AM
Durant is a bitch nigga tbh.

ElNono
04-07-2014, 02:40 AM
Don't really have a problem with Kevin... he isn't the one blowing the whistle, tbh, though I do think he's extremely talented to be trying to bite refs into silly calls, and for some reason in the last few seasons he has apparently fallen in love with his own stats...

What he has accomplished though, it's certainly worth of recognition. Much like the Spurs 19 wins in a row, these are guys setting new franchise records, and they should be celebrated for doing so.

CitizenDwayne
04-07-2014, 03:10 AM
Rip-through.

GenuineLakerfan
04-07-2014, 03:28 AM

Anyways, lost in tonight's defeat will be the obvious ignoring of this personal accolade. Its all good. :lol

:lol Sucking Lebron's dick to be accepted by Harlem
:lol Selling yourself out to be on an internet list
:lol Mitchell

I hope this is the next list you end up on

http://content6.flixster.com/movie/26/71/267112_800.jpg

Captivus
04-07-2014, 06:23 AM
Does someone have a stat comparison for those 40+ games between FT35 and MJ?

04-07-2014, 06:29 AM
Darnell Mayberry darnellMayberry (https://twitter.com/DarnellMayberry)
Follow (https://twitter.com/DarnellMayberry)
Durant on passing Michael Jordan's streak of 40 straight 25-point games: "I don't really care about it. I wish it was over."

:lol lying POS

04-07-2014, 06:33 AM
Does someone have a stat comparison for those 40+ games between FT35 and MJ?
from game 22 onward http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jordami01/gamelog/1987/

:lmao at game 53
:lmao 27 free throw attempts
:lmao NBA

Killakobe81
04-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Durant is a stat chaser, Lebron an efficiency chaser they are the two best players in the league by a mile but stop with all the team orientated bullshit. Both have egos both chase stats

Only dem Spurs truly play like Bird's Celts or Magic Lakers ...

The Batman
04-07-2014, 08:47 AM
Durant is a stat chaser, Lebron an efficiency chaser they are the two best players in the league by a mile but stop with all the team orientated bullshit. Both have egos both chase stats

Only dem Spurs truly play like Bird's Celts or Magic Lakers ...

What the hell is an efficiency chaser? That must mean there's inefficiency chasers.

DeadlyDynasty
04-07-2014, 09:01 AM

http://content6.flixster.com/movie/26/71/267112_800.jpg

I'll bet you thought this was a sick burn, but the Schindler Jews hit the lottery because they made it out alive and prospered later on in life...........and I'm pretty sure BD ain't a shylock

04-07-2014, 09:40 AM

http://content6.flixster.com/movie/26/71/267112_800.jpgThe Jews on Schindler's list were the fortunate ones.....

04-07-2014, 09:41 AM
What the hell is an efficiency chaser? That must mean there's inefficiency chasers.
A player who will be reluctant to take shots in fear of damaging his precious fg percentage.

benefactor
04-07-2014, 12:12 PM
''I don't really care about it,'' he said. ''I can't wait until it's over.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/durant-scores-38-suns-beat-034750077--nba.html

:lol fake humility
:lol glaring at your coach for wanting to take you out

Dallas
04-07-2014, 01:29 PM
No kidding, Durant is a fucking faggot when it comes to shit like this. He's super talented but he tries so hard to be liked by everyone: the fake humble BS with 'The Servant' nickname and now this.

Killakobe81
04-07-2014, 03:22 PM
A player who will be reluctant to take shots in fear of damaging his precious fg percentage.

This. Mostly chasing efficiency is a positive. It's like playing NBA2k14 and chasing the PER for a season record ... most of that should be positive... but if you protect your FG% over the best interest of your team taking a shot clock violation to protect your fg% or avoiding end of quarter heaves. that are past half-court being prime examples.

Assists again are mostly good but if you avoid passing ahead in transition so you can get the assist instead of a team-mate that is also chasing stats/efficiency over making the right play.

Going to box out instead of rotating on defense even though you are the lone paint defender on a driving player who is attacking the rim ...all selfish plays.
It's not just shooting.

Killakobe81
04-07-2014, 03:25 PM
I have to admit at times, I was guilty of being selfish when i got locked in a trash talking battle with the player I was defending. I wouldnt leave that man for shit because I wanted to lock him down. I was mediocre on offense but great at defense. And since I was so unselfish on offense I would be "greedy" on defense taking the best player. but looking back at times my team defense suffered because I was focused on a 1 on 1 matchup, even though it helped the team ...selfish.

The Batman
04-07-2014, 03:26 PM
This. Mostly chasing efficiency is a positive. It's like playing NBA2k14 and chasing the PER for a season record ... most of that should be positive... but if you protect your FG% over the best interest of your team taking a shot clock violation to protect your fg% or avoiding end of quarter heaves. that are past half-court being prime examples.

Assists again are mostly good but if you avoid passing ahead in transition so you can get the assist instead of a team-mate that is also chasing stats/efficiency over making the right play.

Going to box out instead of rotating on defense even though you are the lone paint defender on a driving player who is attacking the rim ...all selfish plays.
It's not just shooting.

Holy hell what a bad take.

Killakobe81
04-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Holy hell what a bad take.

You can say what you want, we agree to disagree. But those are all examples of being selfish ...

Killakobe81
04-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Spurs probably have less of any of those plays I mentioned ... that is why they have been so good for so long.
Despite teh Enrque claims even Parker for a legit all-star pretty unselfish. if he is your most selfish player you are in GREAT shape.

DAF86
04-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Congrats to KD for breaking the all-time record of the last 50 years.

04-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Congrats to KD for breaking the all-time record of the last 50 years.
:lol media

lefty
04-24-2014, 11:55 PM
Bump

:lmao

Kool Bob Love
04-29-2014, 11:21 PM
:flag:

spurraider21
04-29-2014, 11:23 PM
im sure his 25 point streak, a record nobody had ever heard of before this season, will live on forever :cry