PDA

View Full Version : RIP Mickey Rooney.

NameDropper
04-06-2014, 11:18 PM
BREAKING: Legendary actor Mickey Rooney has died at 93,*TMZ*is reporting.
Sad news indeed.

HI-FI
04-06-2014, 11:21 PM
RIP. guy was a legend.

RD2191
04-06-2014, 11:22 PM
It's sad that a 93 year old died? RIP

HarlemHeat37
04-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Good news for him, tbh, living past 80 would be miserable IMO..

Sybok
04-06-2014, 11:41 PM
It's sad that a 93 year old died? RIP
If it was your grandfather or great grandfather, yes. You don't get less valuable as you age, you get moreso. Funny we value children over the elderly. I guess it's because we feel the elderly have been on this ride called life long enough and so they've reached the end while the child just got here and gets bumped off early. I value both the child and the elderly: The child reminds us of what we are before we are corrupted with knowledge, and the elderly show us that even as long as we've been around, life can be much, much longer. Many of them have been adults longer than many of us have been alive. Some of these guys saw the introduction of the airplane and the television. It's amazing to think that someone who was around during the Great Depression could be alive to tell you first hand about it, then tell you again 20 minutes later, then again later that afternoon. Eventually the elderly begin to smell like feces because other people have to wipe them and often those other people are black and so they don't do a good job. So to be telling stories of the great depression while smelling like feces is a sad existence, so yeah I guess it's ok they go.

RD2191
04-06-2014, 11:44 PM
If it was your grandfather or great grandfather, yes. You don't get less valuable as you age, you get moreso. Funny we value children over the elderly. I guess it's because we feel the elderly have been on this ride called life long enough and so they've reached the end while the child just got here and gets bumped off early. I value both the child and the elderly: The child reminds us of what we are before we are corrupted with knowledge, and the elderly show us that even as long as we've been around, life can be much, much longer. Many of them have been adults longer than many of us have been alive. Some of these guys saw the introduction of the airplane and the television. It's amazing to think that someone who was around during the Great Depression could be alive to tell you first hand about it, then tell you again 20 minutes later, then again later that afternoon. Eventually the elderly begin to smell like feces because other people have to wipe them and often those other people are black and so they don't do a good job. So to be telling stories of the great depression while smelling like feces is a sad existence, so yeah I guess it's ok they go.
Geez man I didn't need a novel, I mean it's a little sad and I'm sure even more-so for his family but the man was 93 years old. I don't think it came as a shock to anyone that he passed.

Sybok
04-06-2014, 11:46 PM
Geez man I didn't need a novel, I mean it's a little sad and I'm sure even more-so for his family but the man was 93 years old. I don't think it came as a shock to anyone that he passed.
I dropped some goo in some Mexican tramp back in the early 90's down around Military Dr... wondering if you could be my son.

RD2191
04-06-2014, 11:48 PM
I dropped some goo in some Mexican tramp back in the early 90's down around Military Dr... wondering if you could be my son.
Well it would be possible if my mother was Mexican but since she's not then I'm afraid I can't be your son.

Sybok
04-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Well it would be possible if my mother was Mexican but since she's not then I'm afraid I can't be your son.
Right "wink"

RD2191
04-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Right "wink"
:sombrero:

Rogue
04-06-2014, 11:56 PM
living without dicks up your arse would be just as miserable to you, IMO.

Sybok
04-07-2014, 12:08 AM

:lmao

spurraider21
04-07-2014, 01:13 AM
:lmao this is one of the best posts i've read on this site in some time

well done :tu

Kim Jong-il
04-07-2014, 04:48 AM
I rike it when he play a stupid Japanese dog in Bleakfast At Tiffany's

CitizenDwayne
04-07-2014, 05:10 AM
Breakfast in Tiffany's is one of the most racist performances of all time...RIP..i guess

benefactor
04-07-2014, 06:15 AM
:lol

CubanSucks
04-07-2014, 07:56 AM

This STUPID fucking naivete seems to be a popular opinion of young people these days. We'll see how willing everyone is to go when they get up there.

"But dude..like..you won't even be able to get a boner!!! Plus, you'll be all achy and hard of hearing and shit!!!!

First off, you're not even concerned about sexual shit anymore. Second, you live through the hardships then just like you do now. If you're bed ridden, shitting yourself, and having to be fed, then of course that's a different story. But even then I think your natural stoicism kicks in and you enjoy what you can

Rogue
04-07-2014, 08:13 AM
I rike it when he play a stupid Japanese dog in Bleakfast At Tiffany's
youl son is the only pickrebleath in the nolth who eats thlee (or possible even mole) mears evely day (as opposed to one), imho.

Kim Jong-il
04-07-2014, 08:40 AM
youl son is the only pickrebleath in the nolth who eats thlee (or possible even mole) mears evely day (as opposed to one), imho.

Oh herro Logue! Welcome to the Shity Wok can I take your order prease?

Thread
04-07-2014, 09:16 AM
Rooney, at prime.

Drummer Boy

ghj7XY5L87Y

DarrinS
04-07-2014, 09:48 AM
Seems like he was old since I was a kid, and I'm about to turn 45.

Anyway, RIP

mrsmaalox
04-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Wow he was only 93?! :dizzy

Spurminator
04-07-2014, 04:11 PM
60 Minutes won't be the same without him.

Wild Cobra
04-07-2014, 04:23 PM
Why is death after a full life, a sad thing? We are not immortal you know. We will all die at some point.

CubanSucks
04-07-2014, 04:26 PM
60 Minutes won't be the same without him.

:lmao

Mugen
04-07-2014, 05:11 PM
A legend.

http://blogs.dailyrecord.co.uk/tvandfilm/mickey-rooney-breakfast-at-tiffanys.jpeg

Sybok
04-07-2014, 05:13 PM
Why is death after a full life, a sad thing? We are not immortal you know. We will all die at some point.

How old are you? We're all ready to be happy again.

bigzak25
04-07-2014, 07:47 PM
Fuck mickey rooney...past 75 is gravy. John Pinnette died yesterday....50 years of buffets....a fellow bigman dead...I mourn.

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2014, 07:51 PM
Dude was like 4 ft 3 inches tall.....sorry to hear DPG's gramps passed

Thread
04-07-2014, 11:16 PM
A legend.

http://blogs.dailyrecord.co.uk/tvandfilm/mickey-rooney-breakfast-at-tiffanys.jpeg

"Bruce Lee" didn't think so, Mugs....

lbiymQJsC8M

Gummi Clutch
04-07-2014, 11:21 PM

:lmao Rogue with the continued ownage of a certain dick riding faggot on this board :lmao

lbiymQJsC8M

Thread getting all sentimental thinking about how long till he kicks the bucket too :lmao

Mugen
04-07-2014, 11:42 PM

lbiymQJsC8M

Great movie tbh.

Thread
04-07-2014, 11:49 PM
Great movie tbh.

Yep. She's gorgeous with the '60's clothes & hair styles and the soundtrack is just terrific.

Against a blazing sun, Mugs...

gBrP0wRp4Bg

Biernutz
04-07-2014, 11:55 PM
He was 5ft 2in and married 8 times....looks like Mickey was a horn dog.....

CubanSucks
04-08-2014, 06:52 AM

lbiymQJsC8M

:lmao what a bitch

resistanze
04-08-2014, 07:09 AM
Yep. She's gorgeous with the '60's clothes & hair styles and the soundtrack is just terrific.

Against a blazing sun, Mugs...

gBrP0wRp4Bg
hey, lee! clean up!

DeadlyDynasty
04-09-2014, 07:50 AM
How could you not like Mickey Rooney, tbh? Dude lived to be 93 and his liver was probably twice as old by then. Last thing I remember him in was some shit TV movie that aired in the late 90's...but even then he had a great line(s) and a subtle sho.ut-out to late longtime friend Judy Garland...so long, Mick:cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zeKHDCj9N0

mrsmaalox
04-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Well I feel kinda bad cuz I'm a huge classic movie fan but I couldn't ever stand Mickey Rooney. Any movie from any era with him in it is an automatic channel changer---especially Breakfast at Tiffany's!