PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Why do Frenchies get the royal treatment on ST?

dallasmaverickslose
04-07-2014, 03:48 PM
As a proud citizen of the great US of A, it always puzzles me how Frenchman on this site get all these special privileges... Let's see... They get special recognition with a little Frenchie flag at the bottom of their avatar. Us Americans and even us Texans get no recognition of this sort. Why is that?

Hell, here's some more evidence of Frenchie special treatment. If you're from Canada (which is basically France when you consider that Montreal is there) you get yourself a little Canadian flag. What the hell?

Other evidence of a major Frenchie bias on this site may include, but is not limited to: having your thread locked upstairs if you say anything negative about Enrique, being permanently banned for posting something negative about Enrique (remember playnando?), and of course my personal favorite, if you're a Frenchie you might be granted supreme moderation powers with permission to come and go as you please.

If this site wants to put its Frenchies on a pedestal, how about they at least be honest with us and tell us that they think Frenchies are the superior race? That's the message I'm getting, tbh...

Splits
04-07-2014, 03:53 PM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/malfunctioning-kitty-gif.gif

Brazil
04-07-2014, 03:53 PM
you getting the right message, tbh...

on a side note, I am not sure where you saw that the flags at the bottom of the avatar are a french privilege but whatever, do your stuff

spurraider21
04-07-2014, 03:57 PM
brunostapo

/thread

Katherine Robinson
04-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Every instance of special attention towards France, Eastern Euro trash (Slovenia) and grass cutter nations can be traced back to admins of this site or players on the Spurs.

dallasmaverickslose
04-07-2014, 04:22 PM
brunostapo

/thread

DAF86
04-07-2014, 04:28 PM
Fuck those Frenchies and their privileges.

Axegrinder
04-08-2014, 10:05 AM
wasnt playnando french?

Rogue
04-08-2014, 10:13 AM
that's because Goddess has been inseminated/impregnated by a French dickhead, imho :depressed

Brazil
04-08-2014, 10:20 AM
wasnt playnando french?

:lol no there is no chance in hell playnando is French

Brazil
04-08-2014, 10:21 AM
that's because Goddess has been inseminated/impregnated by a French dickhead, imho :depressed

still butt hurt ? :lmao

Brazil
04-08-2014, 10:22 AM
on a side note, I'm the only survivor with Bruno being MIA tbh

:depressed my fellow French left me alone take the heat

Venti Quattro
04-08-2014, 10:32 AM
on a side note, I'm the only survivor with Bruno being MIA tbh

:depressed my fellow French left me alone take the heat
Bruno left for Vichy France, my friend

superjames1992
04-08-2014, 11:43 AM
Should we talk about Enrique's associations, tbh?

superjames1992
04-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Real French.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Quenelle-Parker.jpg

Brazil
04-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Should we talk about Enrique's associations, tbh?

Parker is too uneducated to have realized at that time what was the meaning of that tbh as btw you also had no idea of the meaning of it.

That being said he was obviously dumb to hang out with a controversial dude on the first place.

Brazil
04-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Bruno left for Vichy France, my friend

nah I don't think so, not his style but he surrendered...

I love ST going at it when somebody stops posting during a couple of days, dude is probably on holidays enjoying family...

timvp on the other hand :depressed

superjames1992
04-08-2014, 03:13 PM
I wonder if Parker is a fan of Marshal Pertain, tbh?

Brazil
04-08-2014, 03:27 PM
I wonder if Parker is a fan of Marshal Pertain, tbh?

Marshal Pertain ? :lol

Marechal Petain

superjames1992
04-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Marshal Pertain ? :lol

Marechal Petain

He's often known as Marshal Petain in English, tbh. It's even on his Wikipedia page.

Brazil
04-08-2014, 03:43 PM
He's often known as Marshal Petain in English, tbh. It's even on his Wikipedia page.

I stand corrected, I didn't know Marshal could be used as translation for Marechal, I thought it was just for a federal official.

superjames1992
04-08-2014, 04:01 PM
I stand corrected, I didn't know Marshal could be used as translation for Marechal, I thought it was just for a federal official.

No problem. Translations are always interesting. You're my favorite French poster. My anti-French/anti-Parker takes are mostly a lame shtick, anyways, though, tbh. :lol

I actually really enjoyed Paris when I was there, tbh.

Brazil
04-08-2014, 04:06 PM
No problem. Translations are always interesting. You're my favorite French poster. My anti-French/anti-Parker takes are mostly a lame shtick, anyways, though, tbh. :lol

I actually really enjoyed Paris when I was there, tbh.

:tu

Paris is nice when you visit, when you have to live there it's another story... I spent 8 years in Paris and was happy as fuck when they offered me a job in Brazil. Paris is a tough city.

Scarlett fake blond hollywood idiot apparently cannot handle it :lol not very surprising

HI-FI
04-08-2014, 08:20 PM
:tu

Paris is nice when you visit, when you have to live there it's another story... I spent 8 years in Paris and was happy as fuck when they offered me a job in Brazil. Paris is a tough city.

Scarlett fake blond hollywood idiot apparently cannot handle it :lol not very surprising
curious, why is Paris a tough city? Muslims burning shit, people getting buttfucked in alleys a la Irreversible?

TDMVPDPOY
04-08-2014, 09:03 PM
curious, why is Paris a tough city? Muslims burning shit, people getting buttfucked in alleys a la Irreversible?

they were so tough....the vietnamese had jackshit as military weapons still whoop that pansy pussy ass out of indochina....

im glad me forefather monkeys kicked them out or french indochina wouldve become what is france/canada today...a area for pooftas and pansy wankers

Brazil
04-08-2014, 09:37 PM

You know irreversible ? :lol tough movie

on Paris idk what to tell you.... It is just not friendly.... you just need to live there to understand I guess

HI-FI
04-08-2014, 09:42 PM

on Paris idk what to tell you.... It is just not friendly.... you just need to live there to understand I guess
I might go visit France someday soon, my old French teacher was from the South and I always had a serious thing for her. I like Spain a lot so maybe I should go across the border. My French though is as bad as my Spanish. :lol

son, I saw Irreversible in theaters at Austin. literally people were walking out, especially with the rape and that opening head crushing scene. I had to turn away at times but I rarely walk out on movies, even if I hate them, I try to see them through. That was a tough movie though. Especially how they used that droning sound used in police riots for the soundtrack. I doubt I ever watch that flick again but I didn't hate it.

Brazil
04-08-2014, 09:47 PM
I might go visit France someday soon, my old French teacher was from the South and I always had a serious thing for her. I like Spain a lot so maybe I should go across the border. My French though is as bad as my Spanish. :lol

son, I saw Irreversible in theaters at Austin. literally people were walking out, especially with the rape and that opening head crushing scene. I had to turn away at times but I rarely walk out on movies, even if I hate them, I try to see them through. That was a tough movie though. Especially how they used that droning sound used in police riots for the soundtrack. I doubt I ever watch that flick again but I didn't hate it.

im im sure you will absolutely love France and Paris tbh I would be happy to help you out when u will decide to make it.

Irreversible is hard to watch...a really a disturbing movie...a must see IMO

Venti Quattro
04-08-2014, 09:49 PM
When I get back to Paris, the first thing I'm gonna do is to take a selfie with the Eiffel and ADT in the background. Maybe make a sidetrip to the Versailles Palace and break one or two decors there.

HI-FI
04-08-2014, 09:50 PM
When I get back to Paris, the first thing I'm gonna do is to take a selfie with the Eiffel and ADT in the background. Maybe make a sidetrip to the Versailles Palace and break one or two decors there.
When I get to Paris, the first thing I'm going to do is find a hooker that looks like Draghixa imho.

Clipper Nation
04-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Enrique slurpers in meltdown mode upstairs as truthbombs are being dropped on their boy :lol

Venti Quattro
When I get to Paris, the first thing I'm going to do is find a hooker that looks like Draghixa imho.

Make sure you check their armpits and hair first because French women are notorious for armpit hair and not taking baths.

HI-FI
im im sure you will absolutely love France and Paris tbh I would be happy to help you out when u will decide to make it.

Irreversible is hard to watch...a really a disturbing movie...a must see IMO
thanks scro. if I ever go and we're still posting on here, I'll definitely ask for advice.

HI-FI
04-08-2014, 09:57 PM
Make sure you check their armpits and hair first because French women are notorious for armpit hair and not taking baths.
duly noted, but if they looked like Draghixa or Laetitia Casta, I wouldn't care in this case.

Rogue
04-08-2014, 09:59 PM

true, goddess felt the same imho she said people there are wild and rude, and living there felt like living in a zoo.