PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Anyone Willing To Take An ELE Bet With Me Tonight

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2014, 05:19 PM
If Kobe Bryant's team loses (Kentucky) then I'm gone until next season.....

If Kobe's team wins then you have to BEG and Kiss my ass to stay.....

spurraider21
04-07-2014, 05:23 PM
nobody would ever bet with a known welcher

elmanutres
04-07-2014, 05:50 PM
You'll just comeback like a girl deleting her Facebook.

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2014, 05:53 PM
It's true I'm a known welsher...but not just that...it's something I'm actually VERY proud of...and if given the chance in the right situation would do again in a heartbeat...I don't welsh on every bet only on those deserving...in this case I'm extending an olive branch...so it's your call...I'm willing to stay away if I lose this bet...I just happen to believe in the power of Kobe's predictions that's why I'm so confident...

Dex
04-07-2014, 05:54 PM
nobody would ever bet with a known welcher

elmanutres
04-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Oh I see. koolaids girl is just making an excuse so that he can disappear when the shit storm comes and not take responsibility for his mouth. :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2014, 06:07 PM
Oh I see. koolaids girl is just making an excuse so that he can disappear when the shit storm comes and not take responsibility for his mouth. :lol

^ hey bruh imma do that anyway...you think imma actually stick around this bitch if your homosexual and that ugly ass dude with no hairline is about to ring...Fuck naw...I'm Audi 5000....I've suffered enough...I wouldn't give you sissies the pleasure...now if your homosexual and the ugly ass dude with no hairline is going down...the fuck yea Imma be here going Megatron in your asses:lol

Spursfan092120
04-07-2014, 06:10 PM
No one gives a shit, tbh

Dallas
04-07-2014, 06:15 PM
I know KM's $500 welshing story, but what's the story behind Lover's welshing? Can't find history of that shit since his posts have been deleted from archives

elmanutres
04-07-2014, 07:33 PM
^ hey bruh imma do that anyway...you think imma actually stick around this bitch if your homosexual and that ugly ass dude with no hairline is about to ring...Fuck naw...I'm Audi 5000....I've suffered enough...I wouldn't give you sissies the pleasure...now if your homosexual and the ugly ass dude with no hairline is going down...the fuck yea Imma be here going Megatron in your asses:lol

What a pussy.

You can dish it but you can't take it.

Slobodan Milosevic
04-07-2014, 07:41 PM
I will take this ELE bet. You ready, faggot?

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2014, 07:45 PM
I will take this ELE bet. You ready, faggot?

Your mama didn't tell you...I'm the smartest black dude since Marcus Garvey....you obviously got life and bullshit all fucked up..you got all of 12 posts with this troll...use your main one and then we can talk... ok chump....

Splits
04-07-2014, 07:46 PM
http://images.ezgif.com/tmp/gif_write_9ffd77.gif

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2014, 07:47 PM
What a pussy.

You can dish it but you can't take it.

Ohh I can take it...but the reality is it will hurt you more if I'm not here...so the question is can you take it ...oohhh well too bad we'll never know...

GO OKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elmanutres
04-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Ohh I can take it...but the reality is it will hurt you more if I'm not here...so the question is can you take it ...oohhh well too bad we'll never know...

GO OKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? It has been proven. We are still here after 6. We are still here after the summer of 6. Even when 6 didn't belong to you you undeservedly shoved it down on us and we took it and we are still here.

Meanwhile you run your mouth and you don't want to be accountable for it. You are on your last straw bandwagoning for okc.

Quite frankly you can't take it, You are a pussy and the leave is way overdue

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2014, 09:30 PM
What? It has been proven. We are still here after 6. We are still here after the summer of 6. Even when 6 didn't belong to you you undeservedly shoved it down on us and we took it and we are still here.

Meanwhile you run your mouth and you don't want to be accountable for it. You are on your last straw bandwagoning for okc.

Quite frankly you can't take it, You are a pussy and the leave is way overdue

Last I checked....Lions were pussies too :lmao

GO OKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2014, 09:30 PM
^ Big pussies at that :lmao

elmanutres
04-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Look at ya deflecting. Turning in your lakers gear and begging for okc asylum. Goddam that's pathetic.

You can deflect all day. But at Your lowest form you cant even stand by your team. You can't even take it.

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Look at ya deflecting. Turning in your lakers gear and begging for okc asylum. Goddam that's pathetic.

You can deflect all day. But at Your lowest form you cant even stand by your team. You can't even take it.

I know that you are a man of your word, elmanutres. I know that you would die for honor. You would die for your country. You would die for the memory of your ancestors. But I, on the other hand... I'm an entertainer. :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-07-2014, 10:02 PM
How about you bet with me.

If we win the title, you have to post a thread commemorating Duncan as the greatest player of the post Jordan era.

If we lose in any series before the NBA finals, I make a thread about why Kobe is the best.

Both have to be genuine.

DPG21920
04-07-2014, 10:18 PM
lol Kobe

ElNono
04-07-2014, 10:22 PM
:lol Capri coattailing the thunder might spell great news for Spursfan

elmanutres
I know that you are a man of your word, elmanutres. I know that you would die for honor. You would die for your country. You would die for the memory of your ancestors. But I, on the other hand... I'm an entertainer. :lmao

Too bad you're not funny and you laugh by yourself most of the time with your overuse of emoticons

Katherine Robinson
Capri's kiss of death at work

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2014, 10:46 PM
Capri's kiss of death at work

I changed my mind in the official game thread and said I wanted the black coach to win..besides had Kentucky won the chances of landing Calipari would be extra slim..it was all a ruse....

kobe4life
04-07-2014, 10:51 PM
I changed my mind in the official game thread and said I wanted the black coach to win..besides had Kentucky won the chances of landing Calipari would be extra slim..it was all a ruse....

That is what I was hoping for because I feel now the Lakers can easily pry away Calipari from that shit dumpster Lexington.

elmanutres
04-07-2014, 11:01 PM
Kobes team lost. Leave faggot. And dont use that i change my mind excuse.

Thread
04-07-2014, 11:02 PM
^You'll have to go thru me to get him out.

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2014, 11:04 PM
Kobes team lost. Leave faggot. And dont use that i change my mind excuse.

no one stepped up and took the bet...they tried to catfish me with a weak Troll :lol

Thread
04-07-2014, 11:17 PM
no one stepped up and took the bet...they tried to catfish me with a weak Troll :lol

Kool lives!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Kool lives!!!!!!!!!

I am the resurrection and the life :lmao

Thread
04-07-2014, 11:21 PM
I am the resurrection and the life :lmao

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

elmanutres
04-07-2014, 11:54 PM
I just happen to believe in the power of Kobe's predictions that's why I'm so confident...

I think I want to see the black head coach win...sorry Kobe :toast

imao quitting. You know i was wrong about you. I guess you are an entertainer, in making an ass of yourself as usual.

Dallas
04-08-2014, 06:14 AM
If we lose in any series before the NBA finals, I make a thread about why Kobe is the best.

You have no confidence in another series against LeBron eh? I don't blame ya.

Axegrinder
04-08-2014, 10:00 AM
I am an erection with no life :lmao