PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers rumor, FO decided to fire Mike D'antoni by the end of the season

Thebesteva
04-08-2014, 01:56 PM
I hope this is true, seems like Stephen A and Ramona on ESPN said its true today.

http://lakeshowlife.com/2014/04/08/lakers-rumors-lakers-leaning-toward-firing-dantoni/

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2014, 01:56 PM
What are you like a week late to everything?

Thebesteva
04-08-2014, 02:04 PM
What are you like a week late to everything?

Report came out today, look at the date.

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2014, 02:21 PM
That rumor has been going on for a while :lmao

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
04-08-2014, 02:22 PM
That rumor has been going on for a while :lmao

Like Tim Duncan's on the DL private life :lmao

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2014, 02:23 PM
laker fan being broken :lmao

Thebesteva
04-08-2014, 02:31 PM
laker fan being broken :lmao

How you gonna send me a friend request then act all hard on the boards son? I'm a 3 time consecutive top poster on Harlem's list. Show some respect

StrengthAndHonor
04-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Old news tbh :lol

angrydude
04-08-2014, 02:32 PM
not going to fix the lakers problems.

spurraider21
04-08-2014, 02:35 PM
How you gonna send me a friend request then act all hard on the boards son? I'm a 3 time consecutive top poster on Harlem's list. Show some respect
:lmao seriously. I think he's requested it twice for me

Thread
04-08-2014, 02:36 PM

Don't get too high & mighty, daddy,,,you'll be shinin' shoes with us. & that right soon. But, you've got a patsy all lined up:::a white man, Kevin McHale and you'll high tech lynch that square head the moment I hand him his allotment of Kiwi.

CHARGE!!!

ElNono
04-08-2014, 02:50 PM
remember when lakerfan was high on this guy? :lmao

truth be told, he did a better job than expected with basically MVPau and garbage, tbh...

Gummi Clutch
04-08-2014, 03:23 PM

:lmao seriously. I think he's requested it twice for me
Pls be my frend :cry

The Gemini Method
04-08-2014, 03:54 PM

truth be told, he did a better job than expected with basically MVPau and garbage, tbh...

I was never high on Pringles. He had his moments but the consistency was like chicken broth...thin and see-through. Hopefully this rumor will become truth.

Brazil
04-08-2014, 03:58 PM
I'm a 3 time consecutive top poster on Harlem's list. Show some respect

:lol

Dallas
04-08-2014, 05:11 PM

rofl friend requests on a forum

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2014, 05:38 PM

:lmao bragging about being on a butt pirates list

Killakobe81

This. Freaking even Bazemore gets hurt. It's like all the luck the Lakers had over the years (great teams great players but still needed some luck to get 16) and every guard on our squad has missed at least two weeks this season. Pau has been hurt too. And for some reason Mike D forgets about Jordan hill and Kaman for stretches ...

Killakobe81

True story.

ElNono
04-08-2014, 06:24 PM
I was never high on Pringles. He had his moments but the consistency was like chicken broth...thin and see-through. Hopefully this rumor will become truth.

Dude still living off his Phoenix years... his system is a gimmick, and he's living proof you can't get shit done playing only one side of the floor...

The Gemini Method
04-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Dude still living off his Phoenix years... his system is a gimmick, and he's living proof you can't get shit done playing only one side of the floor...

Was lucky to have two of the best offensive players of the late 90's and early/mid Aught...with a younger Steve Nash and Amar'e S. Couple that with the prime Matrix and later a revitalized Grant Hill, you had a team that could get buckets. Their D were never serious enough to get them to the promise land, but their gimmick sold for a little bit. But in sports--you saw it with UConn and the Seahawks--champions are crowned on their ability to defend. Pringles couldn't even defend his own fuckin' shadow.

ElNono
04-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Was lucky to have two of the best offensive players of the late 90's and early/mid Aught...with a younger Steve Nash and Amar'e S. Couple that with the prime Matrix and later a revitalized Grant Hill, you had a team that could get buckets. Their D were never serious enough to get them to the promise land, but their gimmick sold for a little bit. But in sports--you saw it with UConn and the Seahawks--champions are crowned on their ability to defend. Pringles couldn't even defend his own fuckin' shadow.

I was surprised he was hired after being an abject failure in the Knicks... heck, even more so when Phil was available, tbh

The Gemini Method
04-08-2014, 06:47 PM
I was surprised he was hired after being an abject failure in the Knicks... heck, even more so when Phil was available, tbh

No kidding. I don't know what the FO was thinking--first with the Dwight fiasco and then hiring Pringles when he was an abject failure wherever he has gone...

baseline bum
04-08-2014, 07:14 PM
This. Freaking even Bazemore gets hurt. It's like all the luck the Lakers had over the years (great teams great players but still needed some luck to get 16) and every guard on our squad has missed at least two weeks this season. Pau has been hurt too. And for some reason Mike D forgets about Jordan hill and Kaman for stretches ...

Kaman is awful. I'd forget about him too.

Clipper Nation
04-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Another decent coach who got run off by KirbyPERIOD

GenuineLakerfan
04-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Another decent coach who got run off by KirbyPERIOD

:lol

unforeseen
04-08-2014, 08:11 PM
How you gonna send me a friend request then act all hard on the boards son? I'm a 3 time, 3 time, 3 time consecutive top poster on Harlem's list. Show some respect

FIFY

Thebesteva
04-08-2014, 08:18 PM
FIFY

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/183932/flags/LL

Rogue
04-08-2014, 09:55 PM
They just need a scapegoat to claim all the blames imho, last year it was DH and now it's MDA.

Thread
04-08-2014, 10:42 PM
They just need a scapegoat to claim all the blames imho, last year it was DH and now it's MDA.

Your first cogent statement in the age of a coon.