PDA

View Full Version : oh good Craig James gave me another reason to think

Blake
04-08-2014, 03:14 PM
..he's still a piece of shit.

Craig James Joins Family Research Council

"The task is great and the challenge is huge for those of us who are fighting for religious liberty and freedom under the Constitution," James said. "I'm not going to give up following sports. It's in my DNA. I'm hopeful I can make it part of the outreach that we will have for faith, family and freedom and the policies that I believe in."James, who was third in the 2012 Republican Primary race for the Senate, made comments during his Senate campaign indicating his opposition to gay marriage. He says statements by the network regarding his dismissal support his belief he was fired on religious grounds.

Fox has said that James' hiring by the regional sports network was not "properly vetted" and that he was a "polarizing figure" for viewers.James has not ruled out a return to politics but said "I don't foresee" another campaign. He described the Family Research Council post as "a great fit for me today."

"Had I not run for the Senate, I would not have had the answer for the question about the definition of marriage that got me fired by Fox and months later brought me (to his new job)," he said. "I ran for the Senate to affect policy and fight for faith, family and freedom, and I have arrived at a spot I believe will give me a chance to do that."

The Family Research Council describes its mission as "advance faith, family and freedom in public policy and the culture from a Christian world view."

http://m.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Craig-James-joins-Family-Research-Council-5384174.php

:cry don't put my son in a closet. :cry

The Batman
04-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Prostitute killer.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-08-2014, 09:52 PM
:lol these Christian bible thumpers are such hypocrites. They constantly whine about how ":madrun today's kids don't want to work hard and have a horrible sense of entitlement with no accountability!:madrun" but are too fucking stupid to realize how much they re-enforce a lack of accountability when they get a coach fired for being mean to babbeh Adam.

The Batman
04-08-2014, 09:54 PM
:lol these Christian bible thumpers are such hypocrites. They constantly whine about how ":madrun today's kids don't want to work hard and have a horrible sense of entitlement with no accountability!:madrun" but are too fucking stupid to realize how much they re-enforce a lack of accountability when they get a coach fired for being mean to babbeh Adam.
Not to mention going around and killing hookers.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Not to mention going around and killing hookers.

:lol when did Craig James kill a hooker?

The Batman
04-08-2014, 10:03 PM
:lol when did Craig James kill a hooker?
Supposedly when he was playing at SMU.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-08-2014, 10:04 PM
A9u-JdUHQFQ

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DMX7
04-08-2014, 11:54 PM
A9u-JdUHQFQ

:lmao:lmao:lmao

That was heart warming. Sarah Mclaughlin is always a fine touch.

rjv
04-11-2014, 12:13 PM
craig james was google bombed and never killed five hookers. but he's still an ass and a hypocrite.

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-11-2014, 06:19 PM
craig james was google bombed and never killed five hookers. but he's still an ass and a hypocrite.

The five hooker thing is still hilarious.

rjv
04-12-2014, 09:31 AM
The five hooker thing is still hilarious.

True

Bill_Brasky
04-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Idk man. I mean you can't prove that he didn't kill five hookers. Which by his jeebotard logic makes him guilty as shit.

DMX7
04-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Idk man. I mean you can't prove that he didn't kill five hookers. Which by his jeebotard logic makes him guilty as shit.

That is a pretty ironclad argument.

SupremeGuy
04-13-2014, 09:12 AM
Man, these white asshole coaches are nailing whores and young blackletes are finally able to get some white pussy, but fuck, do they have to rape any and every hooker around. lol Wonder who pays or if they even do?

SupremeGuy
04-13-2014, 09:16 AM
Idk man. I mean you can't prove that he didn't kill five hookers. Which by his jeebotard logic makes him guilty as shit.90% of the negros in sports believe in Jesus, and not just dicking around, but honestly believe that they're gonna be saved even though they smack their crack whore moms around, and punch out their pregnant bitches; just ask for forgiveness, tbh. :lol

rjv
04-13-2014, 11:47 PM
Another refulgent demonstration of ST discourse

leemajors
04-14-2014, 08:55 AM
Another refulgent demonstration of ST discourse

:lol