PDA

View Full Version : At Least 20 People Stabbed Outside Of A Pittsburgh High School

Spur-Addict
04-09-2014, 09:19 AM
At least 20 students were injured Wednesday morning in a stabbing incident at Franklin Regional Senior High School in the Pittsburgh area, said Dan Stevens, an emergency management agency spokesman.

The stabbings happened in classrooms and a hallway, he said, adding that a suspect -- a male student -- was in custody.

Four people were flown to hospitals by helicopter, Stevens said.

Dr. Chris Kaufmann at Forbes Regional Hospital in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, spoke to CNN on air. He said the facility is treating seven teens with stab wounds to their torso, abdomen, chest and back areas. He said that the injuries were "quite serious" and that "some are clearly life-threatening." An adult is also being treated there, he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/09/justice/pennsylvania-school-stabbing/

The story is still developing

Spur-Addict
04-09-2014, 09:23 AM
Yeah, it happened inside the school but I can't edit the thread title

Four students are in critical condition

DeadlyDynasty
04-09-2014, 09:26 AM
ugh...better to leave them lying in their own blood then take them to Forbes...hopefully they all eventually get lifted to actual trauma centers like AGH/Mercy/Presby and not that band-aid station.

Rogue
04-09-2014, 09:31 AM
knife crime not gun? such shits only happen in china I thought...

Spur-Addict
04-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Suspect in custody

Spur-Addict
04-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Now they're saying 7 students have life threatening injuries in the torso, chest and back areas. Suspect is confirmed to be a student (Shocker). FBI will be investigating

Apparently the kid ran around with 2 knifes, not 1. He stabbed a 60 year old security guard as well.

baseline bum
04-09-2014, 10:28 AM
I just want to know why we have such easy access to blades in this country. Of course stuff like this is going to happen tbh.

The Gemini Method
04-09-2014, 10:33 AM
I loves me steak knifes...they can take them out of my cold, dead hand!

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2014, 10:33 AM
WTF..was it a Mexican with a Machete?

MeloHype
04-09-2014, 10:36 AM
1 dude stabbed 20 people?

How the hell do people let that happen?

The Gemini Method
04-09-2014, 10:38 AM
I'm guessing many of the students were taken by surprise or they had they noise-cancelling earphones in and were grooving to Happy or something. I don't know how you allow yourself to be stabbed after 18-19 other people were stabbed initially...

TSA
04-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Off to purchase knives in bulk.

Spur-Addict
04-09-2014, 10:55 AM
He may of timed it to where classes were letting out, and he just went HAM. Imagine the pile up of people trying to get away, I bet kids got trampled like the Running of the Bulls. A few were stabbed in the back, so that had to have happened. He probably ran people down. I hope the school security video of this leaks out

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2014, 10:57 AM
I'm guessing many of the students were taken by surprise or they had they noise-cancelling earphones in and were grooving to Happy or something. I don't know how you allow yourself to be stabbed after 18-19 other people were stabbed initially...

I'm guessing you become paralyzed with fear and stand in a corner crying: "Please don't stab me dawg." Only to get joyfully stabbed...

I'm guessing most of the victims were passive and white

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Off to purchase knives in bulk.

it's the guns we need to take away TSA ;-)

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2014, 10:59 AM
it's terrorism...why do we limit terrorist acts to a certain race or group of people....

Leetonidas
04-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Time to ban semi-automatic knives tbh

Trill Clinton
04-09-2014, 11:02 AM
not 1 frost king or queen was able to throw a math book upside this SAWM's head??? this shit wouldn't have went down at eastside high.

Spur-Addict
04-09-2014, 11:05 AM
Time to ban semi-automatic knives tbh

Yes, only paring knives will be legal going forward.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2014, 11:06 AM
not 1 frost king or queen was able to throw a math book upside this SAWM's head??? this shit wouldn't have went down at eastside high.

:lmao I'm trynna tell ya

lefty
04-09-2014, 11:39 AM
But the biggest threat to Murica is radical muslim terrorism !

HarlemHeat37
04-09-2014, 11:46 AM
He may of timed it to where classes were letting out, and he just went HAM. Imagine the pile up of people trying to get away, I bet kids got trampled like the Running of the Bulls. A few were stabbed in the back, so that had to have happened. He probably ran people down. I hope the school security video of this leaks out

:lol CubanSucks is furiously searching for the video, tbh..

The Gemini Method
04-09-2014, 11:57 AM
I'm guessing you become paralyzed with fear and stand in a corner crying: "Please don't stab me dawg." Only to get joyfully stabbed...

I'm guessing most of the victims were passive and white

Yeah, this is definitely a possibility. I don't know--I grew up in a harsh area so maybe a knife wouldn't have been that fear provoking as opposed to someone sketching with a 9mm. But it is probably point on what you stated.

Spur-Addict
04-09-2014, 12:00 PM
:lol CubanSucks is furiously searching for the video, tbh..

:rollin

The Reckoning
04-09-2014, 12:09 PM
imagine what will happen when they get their hands on throwing knives

Chomag
04-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Ban knives?

Just more proof that we don't have a weapon problem but a crazy people problem. If crazies want to do crazy things it just does not matter all that much what they have. They are still going to do crazy things.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2014, 02:07 PM
Ban knives?

Just more proof that we don't have a weapon problem but a crazy people problem. If crazies want to do crazy things it just does not matter all that much what they have. They are still going to do crazy things.

My 5th grade teacher told me he once killed 40 Arabians with a toothpick....

KoolAid Mans Brother
04-09-2014, 02:15 PM
If students were allowed to carry handguns to school, this would have never happened. The stabber could have been taken out with a bullet to the head before he fatally stabbed so many innocent students. SMH Murica, Jason Witten no helmet dragging players, etc.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2014, 02:20 PM
If students were allowed to carry handguns to school, this would have never happened. The stabber could have been taken out with a bullet to the head before he fatally stabbed so many innocent students. SMH Murica, Jason Witten no helmet dragging players, etc.

Hello my dumb ass brother...seeing that we come from different mom's it's no surprise you're the retarded one....if kids are allowed to bring guns to school there is no school because there are no kids....

Daddy told me your fucking mama was crazy :lol

KoolAid Mans Brother
04-09-2014, 02:29 PM
Hello my dumb ass brother...seeing that we come from different mom's it's no surprise you're the retarded one....if kids are allowed to bring guns to school there is no school because there are no kids....

Daddy told me your fucking mama was crazy :lol

:lol Well at least my mom taught me the definition of sarcasm. Oh that's right, your mom didn't send you to school at all :lmao

SupremeGuy
04-09-2014, 04:47 PM
We need to ban knives, tbh.

RD2191
04-09-2014, 04:59 PM

:lmao

Sybok
04-10-2014, 12:00 AM
They met their quota a couple months earlier than normal this year.

Sybok
04-10-2014, 12:01 AM

That's because niggas can't read and thus won't be in class or at school.

Nbadan
04-10-2014, 12:12 AM
If we gave every High School student in the country knives, I bet this shit wouldn't happen so often....