PDA

View Full Version : What round for a Drone?

TSA
04-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Eric Holder on domestic drone use by ATF

K9mVg70ll2c

boutons_deux
04-09-2014, 01:26 PM
When the Repugs get in power again, I'm sure their first act will be to stop all law enforcement drones over domestic airspace

TSA
04-09-2014, 01:38 PM
When the Repugs get in power again, I'm sure their first act will be to stop all law enforcement drones over domestic airspace

Why must everything be red vs blue for you? Drones will be abused no matter who is in power.

boutons_deux
04-09-2014, 02:18 PM
Why must everything be red vs blue for you? Drones will be abused no matter who is in power.

it's not. In this case, it's red AND blue, since neither party will defy the logic, bureaucracy, imperatives of the militarized police state.

TSA
04-09-2014, 02:35 PM
it's not. In this case, it's red AND blue, since neither party will defy the logic, bureaucracy, imperatives of the militarized police state.

Agreed, so why bring up repugs in the first place?

Back on topic....this shit needs to be stopped, how I don't know but it'll be fun when these things are getting shot down regularly in rural parts of the country. People will probably have their own drones to combat these. I've already read some interesting ideas on some RC forums.

Winehole23
04-09-2014, 03:43 PM
more guns make us safer, unless they are attached to UAVs

boutons_deux
04-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Agreed, so why bring up repugs in the first place?

a reflex because very gun fellator hates any and everything Dem, until the Repugs do the same thing, then they love it or shrug

TSA
04-09-2014, 04:29 PM
a reflex because very gun fellator hates any and everything Dem, until the Repugs do the same thing, then they love it or shrug

As a gun fellator I do not care if you want to marry your boyfriend, I don't care if you smoke pot, I don't care if your ex-girlfriend wants to abort the child that will look like you, I favor a progressive tax rate and want decreased military spending, along with religion taken out of school's entirely. And don't fucking spy on me either unless you don't mind getting a drone back filled with bird shot.