PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo.... Kool...didn't want to derail the conspiracy theory thread...

CosmicCowboy
04-09-2014, 05:04 PM
Your juvenile little insults were really getting in the way of a decent thread...

So Kool...are you into ancestry and genealogy stuff?

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Your juvenile little insults were really getting in the way of a decent thread...

So Kool...are you into ancestry and genealogy stuff?

So the Queer Cowboy wants to battle a legend.....but guess what....I already took care of that...:hat

cmIrq1bOafA

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2014, 05:41 PM
VcNsZeoCq2I

CosmicCowboy
04-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Seriously, though...

You were bragging a week or so ago about this imaginary girlfriend that was in love with your baby ass smooth high yella skin and wanted to be like you...

So did you ever figure out which grandmother(s) spread their legs up at the big house to get you that baby ass smooth high yella skin?

CosmicCowboy
04-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Oh, and Kool, before you whine and cry and throw the racist card, you have claimed to fuck my sisters, my wife, my mother, and have offered to fuck me in the ass if I bend over. You put this shit on the table.

Who your ancestors fucked is fair game.

Rogue
04-09-2014, 07:06 PM
CC is among the group of guys on ST who're least likely to be made cuckolds because he, just like other guys in that group which also includes DMC, doesn't have to work all day away from home saving up for their bitches' purses because he signs his own paychecks.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Seriously, though...

You were bragging a week or so ago about this imaginary girlfriend that was in love with your baby ass smooth high yella skin and wanted to be like you...

So did you ever figure out which grandmother(s) spread their legs up at the big house to get you that baby ass smooth high yella skin?

^ The time for honoring yourself will soon be at and end...Seargent...(Kool salutes you)

jEMPyjATNC0

CosmicCowboy
04-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Spelling an issue for you? An, not and.

no surprise there.

CosmicCowboy
04-09-2014, 08:26 PM
No shame in being a house nigga, Kool. What was your grandmas name that spread it for that wonderful, forbidden white cock?

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2014, 08:29 PM
No shame in being a house nigga, Kool. What was your grandmas name that spread it for that wonderful, forbidden white cock?

God Bless You Cosmic!!!

1cuYpiociw0

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Oh, and Kool, before you whine and cry and throw the racist card, you have claimed to fuck my sisters, my wife, my mother, and have offered to fuck me in the ass if I bend over. You put this shit on the table.

Who your ancestors fucked is fair game.

Cosmic.."May you live forever"

3vrPY15CYqc

hehateme
04-09-2014, 09:44 PM
son cc is bending you over the table and all you can come back with is some shitty youtube imbeds? son, you disappoint.

Koolaid_Man
04-09-2014, 10:37 PM
son cc is bending you over the table and all you can come back with is some shitty youtube imbeds? son, you disappoint.

:hat you think so huh....:lol

CosmicCowboy
04-10-2014, 06:36 AM
So the Queer Cowboy wants to battle a legend.....

:lmao

DJR210
04-10-2014, 07:34 AM
Do not feed the african and american troll

mouse
04-11-2014, 05:28 PM