PDA

View Full Version : Oh GAG!

CosmicCowboy
04-10-2014, 10:16 AM
My secretary apparently just laid a massive stink bomb in her private restroom and then tried to cover it up with half a can of lavender spray.

That god awful stink has permeated to every corner of my office.

Why do people do this? I can actually live with the natural turd smell but the combination with the aerosol flowery "room fresheners" is just worse and more of it. Does she think we won't notice that she has to shit occasionally if she gags us with the one/two punch?

Wild Cobra
04-10-2014, 10:24 AM
What gets me are the 350+ lb women that can't properly wash because they are too obese to, then cover their stink in perfume.

Wild Cobra
04-10-2014, 10:24 AM
It's her own "private" restroom. I would install a bigger vent fan if it's an ongoing problem.
Maybe the fan gagged and gave out?

mrsmaalox
04-10-2014, 11:29 AM
You never learn do you? If you'd only hired me instead you'd be intoxicated by my honeysuckle freshness wafting from that toilet! :princess

InRareForm
04-10-2014, 12:03 PM
pOooperie

Spur-Addict
04-10-2014, 12:15 PM
What gets me are the 350+ lb women that can't properly wash because they are too obese to, then cover their stink in perfume.

Oh man, I was just talking about this the other day to one of my friends. And even the ones that do wash properly, seem to have a stench that comes from their skin no matter what. It's almost as if the flesh is rotting. Perhaps when a certain level of obesity is achieved (it has to be an achievement the way these people go after it), it alters the natural smell of people. Whatever the hell it is, it's disgusting. And a large number of these people develop type 2 diabetes which a significant part of the healthcare cost pie chart these days.

DJR210
04-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Blackmail her into giving you a blowjob or else you will create a thread about her incident...oh wait..

SnakeBoy
04-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Oh man, I was just talking about this the other day to one of my friends. And even the ones that do wash properly, seem to have a stench that comes from their skin no matter what. It's almost as if the flesh is rotting. Perhaps when a certain level of obesity is achieved (it has to be an achievement the way these people go after it), it alters the natural smell of people. Whatever the hell it is, it's disgusting. And a large number of these people develop type 2 diabetes which a significant part of the healthcare cost pie chart these days.

It's caused by bacteria that thrive between their fat rolls. Doesn't matter how much they wash.

The Gemini Method
04-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Granted, obese people often have the smell. But, I've noticed girls from the Eastern Bloc be havin' a funk even when they're like 110lbs or less. That funk though...

Spur-Addict
04-10-2014, 01:32 PM
It's caused by bacteria that thrive between their fat rolls. Doesn't matter how much they wash.

Ahhhhhhhhh, all makes sense now. Thanks

DarrinS
04-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Throw one of those industrial deodorizing foggers in there and yell "Fire in the hole!".

thispego
04-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Blackmail her into giving you a blowjob or else you will create a thread about her incident...oh wait..

Totally unsurprising response from this kid