PDA

View Full Version : It Pretty Clear By Now That Cosmic Cowboy Has Some Mental Issues Going On

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2014, 05:44 PM
I mean dude is unhinged.

Yall all know that Kool is a lying, stupid, lame, fat loser...I really lie about sex, money, cars and pretty much all kinds of shit..but I think everyone is aware of that by now....I'm just a lying black dude...

but the real question is what's up with Cosmic..this guy purported has his own business, employees and is successful by all accounts...so why would a successful business man be on here mucking it up with degenerate low life's like myself if he wasn't one himself? It just doesn't make sense...he should be about his money all d ay everyday and yet he takes the time to race bait a troll...it begs the question just who is the mentally unstable one here...I think he really is a head case...there's something not right with his story...same thing with DMC...I know Rogie loves them but successful people don't act the way they do....

He's crazy yall

CosmicCowboy
04-10-2014, 05:59 PM
:lmao

Running like a little bitch from that other thread aren't you?

As for my time on the internet it is a mental break. I work 6am to 6pm. Longer if necessary. I take care of business first. I work in hard intense creative bursts and then I cool the mental jets with a little internet diversion.

If you had a job you might understand.

As for my race baiting a troll, you brought it on yourself. You have claimed to fuck my sisters, my wife, my mother, and as recently as yesterday you offered to fuck me in the ass if I would let you.

Given that, the sexual antics of your ancestors is fair game.

You claim to be a baby ass smooth high yella house nigga. I'm cool with that. Nothing wrong with bein a house nigga.

I just asked if you knew which grandma(s) spread her/their legs to get some of that exotic forbidden white dick?

pretty simple question, really.

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2014, 06:04 PM
^ this is a guy that clearly needs Obama care..I hear you're a war vet...sounds like you qualify for a check :hat

CosmicCowboy
04-10-2014, 06:05 PM
:lmao:lmao;lmao:lmao:lmao

I just got this PM from Koolaid

I labeled this thread private so unfortunately for you it can't be shared...I got you trapped with my latest thread..see those dimwits on the board are so stupid they'll believe you really are crazy (which I think you are) as long as I say a ton of negative shit about myself...it makes my views on you more believable... it's just an old trick I learned in college...

I'm in HighYella's head like a big white tumor...

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2014, 06:05 PM
I told yall this guy has mental problems...no legit business man is concerned with rape and incest

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2014, 06:07 PM
:lmao:lmao;lmao:lmao:lmao

I just got this PM from Koolaid

I'm in HighYella's head like a big white tumor...

You did not...you wrote that shit yourself

CosmicCowboy
04-10-2014, 06:07 PM
I told yall this guy has mental problems...no legit business man is concerned with rape and incest

Like your posts about fucking my sisters/wife/mother?

CosmicCowboy
04-10-2014, 06:08 PM

feel that throbbing in your temple?

Koolaid_Man
Like your posts about fucking my sisters/wife/mother?

I'm an unemployed black dude I can get away with it...you're the professional business man....pretty big difference

Koolaid_Man
and for the record I would never fuck an Ox and it's family :hatbestiality is disgusting

CosmicCowboy
04-10-2014, 06:10 PM
I'm an unemployed black dude I can get away with it...you're the professional business man....pretty big difference

It's a fact...if you are a baby ass smooth high yella house nigga then there are some crackers in the woodpile.

Just curious if you knew who they were?

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2014, 06:12 PM
It's a fact...if you are a baby ass smooth high yella house nigga then there are some crackers in the woodpile.

Just curious if you knew who they were?

you tell me...science proves that all humans come from Africa :lol

CosmicCowboy
04-10-2014, 06:15 PM
you tell me...science proves that all humans come from Africa :lol

Africa in a broad geographical sense of ending at the Mediterranean. Not necessarily sub-sahara Africa.

You may be baby ass smooth but you ain't Anthony and Cleopatra.

Sub Saharan Africa was the equivalent of picking up day labor in the parking lot at home depot for the Mosopotamians, etc.

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2014, 06:20 PM
Cosmic you may not realize it but this whole thread was started to prove to a few of my white friends just how retarded you are..they didn't believe me when I told them an old white war vet has went full on Mike Tyson ...100% certifiable on the board...I set you up man just to show you're a horrible intellectual thinker and likely business man...

Did you not think the PM was a setup? Moron....:lol everyone knows you can't tag a PM as private...and if you did a simple screen shot takes care of that blown theory..yet you fell for it hook , line , and sinker....man I'd love to do business with your old senile ass....

:lmao My thread title stands!!! and to my white friends lurking.... pay up pay up pay up...wiggas :lmao

CosmicCowboy
04-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Cosmic you may not realize it but this whole thread was started to prove to a few of my white friends just how retarded you are..they didn't believe me when I told them an old white war vet has went full on Mike Tyson ...100% certifiable on the board...I set you up man just to show you're a horrible intellectual thinker and likely business man...

Did you not think the PM was a setup? Moron....:lol everyone knows you can't tag a PM as private...and if you did a simple screen shot takes care of that blown theory..yet you fell for it hook , line , and sinker....man I'd love to do business with your old senile ass....

Alas, no one will hire your baby ass smooth but worthless ass where you might one day get that treasured opportunity to actually have a job and do business with me.

BTW, my work day is done and I'm leaving now.

Feel free to claim victory.

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Alas, no one will hire your baby ass smooth but worthless ass where you might one day get that treasured opportunity to actually have a job and do business with me.

BTW, my work day is done and I'm leaving now.

Feel free to claim victory.

I did before I even started this thread...get some sleep OLD man :lol

Leetonidas
04-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Y'all need to just fuck already

real talk

Sybok
04-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Yall all know that Kool is a lying, stupid, lame, fat loser...I really lie about sex, money, cars and pretty much all kinds of shit..but I think everyone is aware of that by now....

/thread

The Gemini Method
04-10-2014, 06:39 PM
Y'all need to just fuck already

real talk Leets has a point.

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2014, 07:00 PM
Leets has a point.

CC has bent over for me already get tha camcorder nigga...:lol

spurraider21
04-10-2014, 07:17 PM
How the fuck does koolaid man function in life?

Katherine Robinson
04-10-2014, 07:20 PM
How's your stock portfolio looking, Capri? We need to call up Alan, see what we can do for Brevan Howard tomorrow 12:45pm UTC-5. Have a flight to the islands coming up, need to be prepared.

Clipper Nation
04-10-2014, 08:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/o2o0cu3.gif

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2014, 09:01 PM

don't get mad because I clowned your boy something like this...

AW0jm6i9U3M

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-10-2014, 09:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/o2o0cu3.gif

Which food stamp card do you think has a funnier name? That one or this one:

http://media.nola.com/business_baton_rouge/photo/louisiana-purchase-card-131ccc9b036c89bb.png

baseline bum
04-10-2014, 09:37 PM

http://media.nola.com/business_baton_rouge/photo/louisiana-purchase-card-131ccc9b036c89bb.png

I asked WC's mom to email me a photo of hers tbh

http://i.imgur.com/KPxfHF2.jpg

Clipper Nation
04-10-2014, 09:45 PM

More like "Lousiana Purchased by Actually Productive Members of Society" :lol

Sybok
04-10-2014, 10:02 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4Rpq71TTBQ8/Ur5LOjYzGpI/AAAAAAAAmaA/sXrdvHMokHM/s640/link-card.jpg

mouse
04-10-2014, 10:18 PM
Africa in a broad geographical sense of ending at the Mediterranean. Not necessarily sub-sahara Africa.

I have to agree with this. when you mention Africa people automatically think Tarzan Movie when in fact many have no idea Egypt and other countries are part of Africa.

Not to mention all the continents were connected at one time?

_5q8hzF9VVE

Sybok
04-10-2014, 10:24 PM
I have to agree with this. when you mention Africa people automatically think Tarzan Movie when in fact many have no idea Egypt and other countries are part of Africa.

Not to mention all the continents were connected at one time?

_5q8hzF9VVE

Check out Mouse citing science... getting his Pangea on. Sure that's not a myth?

Spur|n|Austin
04-10-2014, 11:31 PM
Small dick competition

mouse
04-11-2014, 01:45 AM
Check out Mouse citing science... getting his Pangea on. Sure that's not a myth?

That's why I posted it.

RandomGuy
04-17-2014, 03:46 PM

Running like a little bitch from that other thread aren't you?

As for my time on the internet it is a mental break. I work 6am to 6pm. Longer if necessary. I take care of business first. I work in hard intense creative bursts and then I cool the mental jets with a little internet diversion.

If you had a job you might understand.

As for my race baiting a troll, you brought it on yourself. You have claimed to fuck my sisters, my wife, my mother, and as recently as yesterday you offered to fuck me in the ass if I would let you.

Given that, the sexual antics of your ancestors is fair game.

You claim to be a baby ass smooth high yella house nigga. I'm cool with that. Nothing wrong with bein a house nigga.

I just asked if you knew which grandma(s) spread her/their legs to get some of that exotic forbidden white dick?

pretty simple question, really.

First rule of Spurs Club:

Do not take Koolaid man seriously

Second rule...

ETC.

Koolaid_Man
04-17-2014, 03:49 PM
Looks I ran that old fart off...:lolhe hasn't been posting as much since I neutered him...old lard cooking goat rassling racist bitch had it coming

hehateme
04-17-2014, 03:50 PM
Looks I ran that old fart off...:lolhe hasn't been posting as much since I neutered him...old lard cooking goat rassling racist bitch had it coming

Check your mom's hut...he's probably running game on that old coon.

Koolaid_Man
04-17-2014, 03:52 PM

naaah he's likely licking that old coon ass

cantthinkofanything
04-17-2014, 03:53 PM

He's not. Not right now anyway.

mouse
05-01-2014, 05:39 PM
First rule of Spurs Club:

Do not take Koolaid man seriously

Second rule...

ETC.

Your third rule?

RandomGuy
05-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Your third rule?

After arguing with insane people about the moon landings, realize they are insane, and stop wasting time on broken minds.

RandomGuy
05-05-2014, 05:21 PM
I applaud your efforts but, how long/many pages did it take you to realize this? :lol

:toast

I kinda guessed he was insane after the first few posts, but I don't mind hanging in there for a while for a couple of reasons:

1) I always end up learning about the science and physics.
2) Practicing putting together logical arguments, and learning how to spot illogical ones is good.

At some point though, I saw it all, and stopped learning anything new, other than how far into crazytown you have to drive to get to Cosmored s house.

DMC
05-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Yo Ceds what's up with the long ass thread titles? How's your colostomy?

BacktoBasics
05-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Yeah the OP is surely qualified to assess the mental status of others. Nothing screams desperate pathetic loser more than fabricating garbage on a forum to prop up a fragile ego. Seemingly incapable of having a real conversation this needy fuck just takes to the comfort of the internet for imaginary acknowledgement and acceptance as a response to pestering and annoying people via spam. Crapping on a forum is a guaranteed sign of real world failure if there ever was one.

mouse
05-05-2014, 10:45 PM
I always end up learning about the science and physics.

And what have you learned?

RandomGuy
05-07-2014, 06:55 AM
And what have you learned?

I have learned, from the moon landing thread, how satellites are designed, the Van Allen belts, the moons albedo, aspects of photography, rocket design, physics of motion and gravitation, geology and particle physics. I could think of more if I had more time, which I don't at the moment.

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2014, 07:22 AM
Yeah the OP is surely qualified to assess the mental status of others. Nothing screams desperate pathetic loser more than fabricating garbage on a forum to prop up a fragile ego. Seemingly incapable of having a real conversation this needy fuck just takes to the comfort of the internet for imaginary acknowledgement and acceptance as a response to pestering and annoying people via spam. Crapping on a forum is a guaranteed sign of real world failure if there ever was one.

nice theory :lmao

mrsmaalox
05-07-2014, 10:56 AM

Gawd I wish you'd come back here full time. This place could use some professional guidance!

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2014, 11:57 AM
Gawd I wish you'd come back here full time. This place could use some professional guidance!

Don't let anything come between us Maloox...I feel you and I know you feel me :toast

mouse
05-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Makes Sense, And... :lol @ ''how far into crazytown you have to drive to get to Cosmored s house.''

Not far if you Exit on the 2120

mouse
05-07-2014, 12:56 PM
I have learned, from the moon landing thread, how satellites are designed, the Van Allen belts, the moons albedo, aspects of photography, rocket design, physics of motion and gravitation, geology and particle physics. I could think of more if I had more time, which I don't at the moment.

Sorry for late reply I went outside to see if my car alarm went off and come to find out it was just you tooting your horn.

But that is a great list, and since you brought up the moon landings why do you think no country has actually landed a human on the Moon?

sook
05-07-2014, 01:03 PM
Sorry for late reply I went outside to see if my car alarm went off and come to find out it was just you tooting your horn.

But that is a great list, and since you brought up the moon landings why do you think no country has actually landed a human on the Moon?
You can't start the premise of your argument stating exactly what you want to prove.

RandomGuy
05-09-2014, 12:01 PM

the quick answer is, we did land on the moon. You must be a bit baked, not to remember my position on that.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-09-2014, 12:31 PM
What I want to know is what is up with south side mexicans and conspiracy theories? It isn't just mouse, it's a culture that eats that shit right up. they are almost as bad as the white trash is. Head out towards Canyon Lake and you can get mileage out of some of the stupidest shit. Now that is a culture of stupidity.

mouse
05-09-2014, 12:53 PM
the quick answer is, we did land on the moon. You must be a bit baked, not to remember my position on that.

Feel free to post real evidence.

RandomGuy
05-12-2014, 09:19 PM
What I want to know is what is up with south side mexicans and conspiracy theories? It isn't just mouse, it's a culture that eats that shit right up. they are almost as bad as the white trash is. Head out towards Canyon Lake and you can get mileage out of some of the stupidest shit. Now that is a culture of stupidity.

Well conspiracy theories thrive in scientific ignorance, and low standards of evidence. The more ignorant you are about how things and reality actually works, the more plausible anything sounds.

RandomGuy
05-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Feel free to post real evidence.

H. Hiesinger, J. W. Head, U. Wolf, R. Jaumanm, and G. Neukum, H. (2003). "Ages and stratigraphy of mare basalts in Oceanus Procellarum, Mare Numbium, Mare Cognitum, and Mare Insularum". J. Geophys. Res. 108: 5065.

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2003JGRE..108.5065H

Accurate estimates of mare basalt ages are necessary to place constraints on the duration and the flux of lunar volcanism as well as on the petrogenesis of lunar mare basalts and their relationship to the thermal evolution of the Moon. We performed new crater size-frequency distribution measurements in order to investigate the stratigraphy of mare basalts in Oceanus Procellarum and related regions such as Mare Nubium, Mare Cognitum, and Mare Insularum. We used high-resolution Clementine color data to define 86 spectrally homogeneous units within these basins, which were then dated with crater counts on Lunar Orbiter IV images. Our crater size-frequency distribution measurements define mineralogical and spectral surface units and offer significant improvements in accuracy over previous analyses. Our data show that volcanism in the investigated region was active over a long period of time from ~3.93 to 1.2 b.y., a total of ~2.7 b.y. Volumetrically, most of the basalts erupted in the Late Imbrian Period between ~3.3 and 3.7 b.y., and we see evidence that numerous units have been resurfaced. During the Eratosthenian Period, significantly less basalt was erupted. Depending on the absolute model ages that one can assign to the lunar chronostratigraphic systems, five units might be of Copernican age. Younger basalts are generally exposed in the center of the investigated area, that is, closer to the volcanic centers of the Aristarchus Plateau and Marius Hills. Older basalts occur preferentially along the northwestern margin of Oceanus Procellarum and in the southeastern regions of the studied area, i.e., in Mare Cognitum and Mare Nubium. Combining the new data with our previously measured ages for basalts in Mare Imbrium, Serenitatis, Tranquillitatis, Humorum, Australe, and Humboldtianum, we find that the period of active volcanism on the Moon lasted ~2.8 b.y., from ~4 b.y. to ~1.2 b.y. On the basis of the basalts dated so far, which do not yet include the potentially young basalts of Mare Smythii [e.g., Schultz and Spudis, 1983], we conclude that Oceanus Procellarum not only exhibits the widest range of ages of all investigated basins but probably also is the location of some of the youngest basalts on the lunar surface...

Or you could try this one:
http://curator.jsc.nasa.gov/lunar/lsc/70017.pdf

Start there, and knock yourself out, dude.

Here is a whole list of articles about the scientific papers done on the hundreds of pounds of rocks returned.

http://www.psrd.hawaii.edu/Archive/Archive-Moon.html

mouse
05-13-2014, 01:32 PM

China? USSR? who are you talking about?

Oh wait! your talking about the "radiation immune" Americans?

And look here Mr smarty guy, even if I was to buy into your Grape kool-aid induced theories that NASA put a human on the moon why haven't they done so since?

mouse
05-13-2014, 01:38 PM
Well conspiracy theories thrive in scientific ignorance, and low standards of evidence. The more ignorant you are about how things and reality actually works, the more plausible anything sounds.

Wow look who took over RandomeLie's cubical. the one who can debate w/o acting like a Blake.

To bad by the time I reply small minded RandomLie will be in the telemarketers / Gov Shill cubicle.

rascal
05-13-2014, 01:46 PM

Quit lying. He is not smart enough to think that up.