PDA

View Full Version : Lineups in the remaining 3 games

pookenstein
04-11-2014, 01:22 AM
I say sit Tim, Tony and Manu for the next two. Also give the other regulars (Tiago, Boris, Kawhi, Mills and Green) one night off and play all of them against the Lakers.

This way they get rest have one game to regain some rythm and there's no way in hell they lose to the Lakers with their full lineup, so HC throughout would be secured no matter what OKC does.

Thoughts?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-11-2014, 01:28 AM
Play em against Houston

RD2191
04-11-2014, 01:33 AM
Stupid, go for the win tmrw and wrap this shit up. Who's to say they win Laker game? Lakers can get hot from 3 and make it game. Why put that kind of pressure on our players on the last game of the season?

pookenstein
04-11-2014, 02:50 AM
Come on. It's the 2014 Lakers. Also there's the possibility that they won't even need a win in that game. Spurs beat good teams this year even without the big three.

spurraider21
04-11-2014, 02:55 AM
:lol thinking the lakers can win. they'd be terrible even if they were healthy.

aside from quitter Kobe, the Lakers will also be missing Gasol, Nash, Henry, Bazemore, and probably Kaman.

i think a starting unit including CoJo, Austin Daye, Damion James, Matt Bonner, and Jeff Ayres would win

BillMc
04-11-2014, 02:59 AM
Well, after 39 minutes against Dallas, I'd be shocked if Timmy plays tonight against the Suns.

Robz4000
04-11-2014, 03:47 AM
:lol thinking the lakers can win. they'd be terrible even if they were healthy.

aside from quitter Kobe, the Lakers will also be missing Gasol, Nash, Henry, Bazemore, and probably Kaman.

i think a starting unit including CoJo, Austin Daye, Damion James, Matt Bonner, and Jeff Ayres would win

Starting Errors would result in an auto-loss imo.