PDA

View Full Version : OT: Mid-month Posters of the Month, Rankings for 12th-20th.

thunderup
04-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Top:
1. HarlemHeat37
The legend grows with every post he makes. The great ambassador of Spurstalk. Look no further when you need a quick analysis of the game. I get all I need to know about the Spurs from Harlem. With this site going through a messageboard renaissance, Harlem has embraced and taken lead.

2. irishock
Cool, calm and collected. If you haven't already admired his style, look for the subtlety in his disciples. He's becoming the Bill Belichick of the forum. His basketball takes are crisp, to the point without agenda or bias.

3. rogues
The Sgt. has come on board to become a force to be reckoned with. I really would suggest to look the other way if he gets in your face. He shits on posters who get in his way on the reg. What an asset to have.

4. Clipper Nation
The Regulator. CN shits on almost every poster who he targets and it's a site to see it happen in real time. His basketball takes have matured and improved. He's a really great poster, if yall haven't already figured out.

5. DeadlyDynasty
The best Lakerfan poster on the forum by far. Kool and thread have nowhere near the quality of posts one DeadlyDynasty has. Also, one needs not to go to far to get the current take on the Lakers and their sitch. Read Deadly's posts and that's all that's needs to be known.

6. Bestevah
This guy doesn't get the credit he deserves but he's a cool cat in the book of BD.

7. DUNCAN
This cat be regulating jeebotards on the reg. It's a shame we don't get to see him much in the NBA forum. He needs a throwback month but the Big Jew wouldn't be able to do that just yet with his catching of that paper.

8. King Emmanuel
The potential is there. Channel it, private.

9. Dallas
Regulated the Philo for a minute there. Potential is there. The PFC will step it up to get higher on this, I know it.

10. TIMMYtoZO
The Robert Horry of the NBA forum. It's almost that time of the year for him to make his prognostications. Be fully aware when that happens.

Worst:
1. Gummi Clutch/AchillesHeel
Just terrible. Terrible, terrible, terrible. I've never seen somebody try so hard to do something in life. The one thing he is good at doing is being purposely shitty. That's it.

2. spurraider21
Has been tiered. He was so disturbed by the tiering that he called in to headquarters furiously asking why such had happened. Needless to say, the guy is still asshurt from it that he constantly follows every poster who's better than him to engage in shitty philopolemic-driven arguments. Watch him do it here, now.

3. No Lyfe Faggot
What the fuck is wrong whitch you? Hacking into somebody's account?! You thought you could get away with it?!?! Oh yeah, he owns cats. He's also willing to get evicted for owning cats.

4. Splitman4evah
Ladies and gentleman, this is what happens when a man is cucked. Good fucking Lord Jesus Christ, seek help dude. Watching and sharing GIF's you find on the internet isn't and will never be therapeutic.

5. robdiaz
Arguably the biggest try-hard faggot on the forum. A schtick-jacker on the internet who would be nothing more than a negative Hispanic statistic had he not discovered the site. Claims to own businesses but with his education, takes and beliefs, one has to believe otherwise. Oh yeah, my nigga rogues labelled the cat for not meeting up to his demands. That about closes the book on this scrub's asking other posters to meet up to fight.

6. Rogue
Lately I've seeing a different side of Rogue. If that holds up, he won't be grouped with this group of posters much longer.

7. sook
Irrelevant try-hard poster.

8. MeloHype
Meltdowns galore is what this poster is known for.

9. Koon Bob Love
Meltdown galore and fails at being a semen shield.

10. CryHavoc
Made this list just because of his in-game posting. Holy shit is there a more flamboyant representation of Spurfan? I mean, I know this guy lives in the Bay Area, but really? Goddamn boy, get some pussy in life.

POPownsJackson
04-12-2014, 03:53 PM
Why bad list is have good poster like Rogue, Sook, CH?

Also, HH is put me on good list honorable, why you no do it

irishock
04-12-2014, 03:59 PM
1. HarlemHeat37
The legend grows with every post he makes. The great ambassador of Spurstalk. Look no further when you need a quick analysis of the game. I get all I need to know about the Spurs from Harlem. With this site going through a messageboard renaissance, Harlem has embraced and taken lead.

There's a reason he's been campaigning to be the owner of ST, he's not some emo cliff diver, and he's always honest...

3. rogues
The Sgt. has come on board to become a force to be reckoned with. I really would suggest to look the other way if he gets in your face. He shits on posters who get in his way on the reg. What an asset to have.

:lmao I'd like to see more of this guy in the future

10. TIMMYtoZO
The Robert Horry of the NBA forum. It's almost that time of the year for him to make his prognostications. Be fully aware when that happens.

His takes on the Pacers have been riveting...

1. Gummi Clutch/AchillesHeel
Just terrible. Terrible, terrible, terrible. I've never seen somebody try so hard to do something in life. The one thing he is good at doing is being purposely shitty. That's it.

Needs to regroup, find a new shtick, etc.

4. Splitman4evah
Ladies and gentleman, this is what happens when a man is cucked. Good fucking Lord Jesus Christ, seek help dude. Watching and sharing GIF's you find on the internet isn't and will never be therapeutic.

:lmao Yikes...

Gummi Clutch
04-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Bend Thunderfan over and you have his submission for life :lol

King Emmanuel
04-12-2014, 04:05 PM
wow can't say i'm not honored to make this list

Thebesteva
04-12-2014, 04:30 PM
I never get the credit I deserve, I'm like the Paul Giamatti of these forums

RD2191
04-12-2014, 05:04 PM
:lmao

irishock
04-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Contrary to what BD and Rogues think, I actually enjoy Diaz's stuff :lol...

HarlemHeat37
04-12-2014, 05:22 PM
:lmao great list, tbh..

Thanks for the selection, it's truly an honour, no lie..

I never thought of comparing irishock to Belichick, but it's actually perfect:lol..

Clipper Nation
04-12-2014, 05:23 PM
3. No Lyfe Faggot
What the fuck is wrong whitch you? Hacking into somebody's account?! You thought you could get away with it?!?! Oh yeah, he owns cats. He's also willing to get evicted for owning cats.

:lol

spurraider21
04-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Contrary to what BD and Rogues think
:wow groundbreaking stuff

RD2191
04-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Contrary to what BD and Rogues think, I actually enjoy Diaz's stuff :lol...
:violin

Kawhi
04-12-2014, 08:51 PM
:lmao

unforeseen
04-12-2014, 09:05 PM
I never get the credit I deserve, I'm like the Paul Giamatti of these forums

So close to your 4-time POTM title but who is counting. There is still some time left.

Calispursfan11
04-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Only pussies and faggots have avatars that look like this tbh

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=11597&dateline=1396843767

Bill_Brasky
04-12-2014, 09:25 PM
I can't decide what's gayer, the actual list or the people who care about it.

irishock
04-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Well, probably you.

benefactor
04-12-2014, 10:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vDxJOf6.gif

Rogue
04-12-2014, 11:31 PM
6. Rogue
Lately I've seeing a different side of Rogue. If that holds up, he won't be grouped with this group of posters much longer

too bad the different side you saw was not really me tbh and I'm proud to be on your worst posters list like always, together with my niggas Gummi and Heel. :toast

Kawhi
04-12-2014, 11:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vDxJOf6.gif:lmao :lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

superjames1992
04-13-2014, 09:56 AM
dallasmaverickslose is slighted, tbh... :cry

Kawhi
04-13-2014, 10:09 AM
dallasmaverickslose (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18316) is slighted, tbh... :cryits a damn shame he didn't make the list