PDA

View Full Version : Suns: I'm rollin' out another f'in barrel. Roll, Fun, F'in...

Thread
04-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Now it's either Vs. the Spurs, or, shine time with Snookie.

baseline bum
04-12-2014, 10:16 PM

Were you pissed when they traded Gasol for Perkins and Lamb?

sook
04-12-2014, 10:18 PM
snookie? :lol

Were you pissed when they traded Gasol for Perkins and Lamb?

That shit fucking scarred me tbh.

Monostradamus
04-12-2014, 10:43 PM
Where the fuck is Mori Chu and those other Sunfan faggots talking all that shit a couple weeks ago about Dallas?

Thread
04-12-2014, 10:45 PM
Where the fuck is Mori Chi and those other Sunfan faggots talking all that shit a couple weeks ago about Dallas?

Hiding out at Mori's Place with the door dead bolted.

Lincoln
04-12-2014, 10:45 PM

Sup

Xylus
04-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Fuck, I really hope we can take care of Memphis on Monday. Got tickets to the game.

Mnky
04-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Fuck, I really hope we can take care of Memphis on Monday. Got tickets to the game.

I think Phoenix and Dallas should both be in the playoffs. I'm rooting for them. They have the ability to upset some people with thier rosters. The playoffs bring out the best and worse in players..would like to see the suns in the playoffs..Hope they close out the season.

Mori Chu
04-13-2014, 01:28 AM
Where the fuck is Mori Chu (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17592) and those other Sunfan faggots talking all that shit a couple weeks ago about Dallas?

Tough loss tonight. It's humbling to lose to a team with a TOSB as its only semblance of talent. We aren't eliminated from the playoffs yet. It's on us. Your mediocre basketball squad was kindly bent over, jiggling that tush, begging the Suns to finish the job. But we couldn't get the job done. We should be ashamed, but, you shouldn't be proud. We lost that a thousand times more than you won it.

Thread
04-13-2014, 03:35 AM
our mediocre basketball squad was kindly bent over, jiggling that tush, begging the Suns to finish the job.

Oh, my goodness.

Thread
04-13-2014, 03:37 AM

It don't matter. Should Memphis win tonite and then against a Dallas team that no longer has anything to play for you're shinin' shoes with your favorite Suns Fan.

Rogue
04-13-2014, 06:23 AM
I think Phoenix and Dallas should both be in the playoffs. I'm rooting for them. They have the ability to upset some people with thier rosters. The playoffs bring out the best and worse in players..would like to see the suns in the playoffs..Hope they close out the season.
sup DMC? would you come back under your main account when the playoffs begin?

Monostradamus
04-13-2014, 08:40 AM
Tough loss tonight. It's humbling to lose to a team with a TOSB as its only semblance of talent. We aren't eliminated from the playoffs yet. It's on us. Your mediocre basketball squad was kindly bent over, jiggling that tush, begging the Suns to finish the job. But we couldn't get the job done. We should be ashamed, but, you shouldn't be proud. We lost that a thousand times more than you won it.

Boiled down it's

Dallas - W
Suns - L

We're better than you.

Rogue
04-13-2014, 09:18 AM
boiled down, playoff appearances since 2011...

Dallas: 3
Phoenix: none

Thread
04-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Phoenix talk radio tomorrow morning, 6AM-6PM is going to a grand treat.

The big mouth fucks.

Mori Chu
04-13-2014, 11:56 AM
Boiled down it's

Dallas - W
Suns - L

We're better than you.

Enjoy your last year of semi-relevance and your first-round exit. At least the Suns are on an upward trajectory. Your team is full of overpaid mediocre vets and will be worse each of the next 3 years.

Jodelo
04-13-2014, 12:23 PM
All I know is this: Dallas ain't getting in.

:lmao

Monostradamus
04-13-2014, 01:01 PM
Enjoy your last year of semi-relevance and your first-round exit. At least the Suns are on an upward trajectory. Your team is full of overpaid mediocre vets and will be worse each of the next 3 years.

lol you probably said the exact same shit 4-5 years ago.

then we got a ring and you stayed 0 & Forever.

Monostradamus
04-13-2014, 01:37 PM

:lmao the funniest thing on SpursTalk is still all these delusional, overconfident Suns fans, even though their team has done absolutely nothing to merit such overconfidence. A decade of idiocy.

Monostradamus
04-13-2014, 01:38 PM
Charge!

Monostradamus
04-13-2014, 02:02 PM
Rise!

Monostradamus
04-13-2014, 02:02 PM

On top of Ol Smokey...

irishock
04-13-2014, 02:11 PM
^ New mono show, playoff preview.

Thread
04-13-2014, 02:22 PM
On top of Ol Smokey...

Hell, it's my fuckin' meatball!!!

Mnky
04-14-2014, 02:08 AM
sup DMC? would you come back under your main account when the playoffs begin?

Wrong person. No other accounts, sorry. I usually only show up around playoff time. It's bout dat time again.

Mori Chu
04-14-2014, 10:59 AM
:lmao the funniest thing on SpursTalk is still all these delusional, overconfident Suns fans, even though their team has done absolutely nothing to merit such overconfidence. A decade of idiocy.

Congrats to your Mavs. I hope they'll make at least one of their four playoff games against OKC into a close one. (Four's all they're getting.)

What "decade of idiocy" is that, exactly? As I recall, the Suns have been one of the league's top teams through 2010. Horrible after that, yes, but that is 2-3 years of idiocy by my count. And that old reign is over now.

TDMVPDPOY
04-14-2014, 11:19 AM

base on what the suns are sure lock playoffs next season or the season after?

Xylus
04-14-2014, 11:36 AM

Name them. Who are these overconfident Suns fans that have been plaguing Spurstalk for a decade?

Sunfan hasn't been a nuisance since 2007. Who the fuck are you talking about?

Xylus
04-14-2014, 11:36 AM
double post

Jodelo
04-14-2014, 11:48 AM

Monostradamus
04-14-2014, 11:48 AM
:lmao the delicious tears of Sunfan

Xylus
04-14-2014, 11:56 AM
There's no bitterness aimed at the Mavs on my part. I'll be rooting for them against OKC, for sure. Dirk is one of my all-time favorite players in the league.

Xylus
04-14-2014, 11:57 AM
:lmao the delicious tears of Sunfan

Name them.

Stan
04-14-2014, 03:48 PM
Name them.
I know you probably hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan

Mori Chu
04-14-2014, 05:09 PM
There's no bitterness aimed at the Mavs on my part. I'll be rooting for them against OKC, for sure. Dirk is one of my all-time favorite players in the league.

I agree with that. They won't win a game vs. OKC or SA, but I will nevertheless root for it. I like Dirk and Marion.