PDA

View Full Version : Kings: Rabbi Goldstein's Most Valuable Goy for the 2013-14

Rogue
04-13-2014, 01:39 PM
Oy vey! The NBA season is about to come to a close so it's time to vote for our annual MVG award. Please, one vote each per person. After a trying selection process we have narrowed down the finalists to 5 deserving contestants. Who gets your vote?

Without further ado, let's meet our finalists...

1) HarlemHeat37 - the clear cut favorite in a lot of people's eyes. Guards his ST reputation with his life and has become warped by reality. The equivalent of the 30 year old man who still acts out his favorite role playing characters from when he was a kid while his wife gets black seed planted in her womb upstairs.

2) thunderup - Commonly referred to as "big dog" since that's what he screams when HH is depositing his load inside him from behind. Another cuck who lives vicariously through a bunch of pixels on a computer screen and lies about his everyday life such as getting a job at a top chemical company after graduating college. Not sure what the Mitchell thing is about, I really don't visit this site 10+ hours a day like some, but I also know that it must be depressing to root for a team/player who will always be remembered as Lebron's personal jizz rag.

3) spurraider21 - the guy is everywhere. In every thread, every second, at all times of the day. A true people person, a goy's goy, very relatable/politically correct. A good all around goyim who is putting up a solid season. However, holding a conversation with him must be brutal. Probably the typical college "ambitious" gym bro "How's it going man? Yeah, just lifting you know, bout to hit the library up after this! Great to see you bro! blah blah blah" We all know those types. The one that make you want to vomit, put your vomit in a blender, drink it, then vomit it all up again. Whenever he gets a LinkedIn page, it will probably be nauseating to read.

4) Lakersarethebesteva - This goyim has clearly been affected by the degeneracy virus that is spreading throughout the country. His shit threads in The Club focus around pointless celebrity gossip and is obviously incapable of developing a sophisticated, intelligent thought. Probably the first to sit and laugh with the rest of the sorostitutes in his feminist, English literature class in college. His glory years consisted of his college days where he would sit at Starbucks, in white pants, and gossip with girls from his Political Science class, agree to go to every concert/party/club with them, become friendzoned instantly while the same, unfortunate scenario unfolded before his eyes every weekend (girl he likes starts flirting, Tyson swoops in for the kill etc etc etc)

5) No Lyfe - I think everybody saw this one coming. A very rare case. After quickly receiving the Newcomer of the Year award, his shitposting has rapidly elevated him into this exclusive company. With the typical lying about his career potential (:lol massive debt after law school, enjoy waiting tables scro), and playing the "I get laid more than you" card he is a stereotypical, degenerate goyim who has all the tools necessary to have a long lasting career in the league.

Gummi Clutch
04-13-2014, 01:47 PM
:lmao :lmao

RD2191
04-13-2014, 02:13 PM
:lol

Monostradamus
04-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Did m>s or gtown takeover Rogue's account? :lol

Rogue
04-13-2014, 06:07 PM
^ at least 2 other people are using my account tbh, m>s is one of them I'm sure but who the hell is the other one tbh? BR or Shadow (since they both pretend old calling others "sons") :lol

resistanze
04-13-2014, 06:13 PM
4) Lakersarethebesteva - This goyim has clearly been affected by the degeneracy virus that is spreading throughout the country. His shit threads in The Club focus around pointless celebrity gossip and is obviously incapable of developing a sophisticated, intelligent thought. Probably the first to sit and laugh with the rest of the sorostitutes in his feminist, English literature class in college. His glory years consisted of his college days where he would sit at Starbucks, in white pants, and gossip with girls from his Political Science class, agree to go to every concert/party/club with them, become friendzoned instantly while the same, unfortunate scenario unfolded before his eyes every weekend (girl he likes starts flirting, Tyson swoops in for the kill etc etc etc)

:lol God damn

spurraider21
04-13-2014, 07:35 PM
you lost me at gym bro... i don't even pretend to be into fitness. other than that this shit was hilarious to read all around :lol

Venti Quattro
04-13-2014, 07:54 PM
:lmao :lmao Now this is the Rogue that the NBA Forum needs.

ElNono
04-13-2014, 07:59 PM
:lol

thunderup
04-13-2014, 08:07 PM
:lol Aww it's cute some pussy poster is coming after Big Dog from another account. BD wouldn't lie about his education or job, btw.

Rogue
04-13-2014, 08:51 PM
^ at least 2 other people are using my account tbh, m>s is one of them I'm sure but who the hell is the other one tbh? BR or Shadow (since they both pretend old calling others "sons") :lol

sons, I've already admitted to posting a few times under this account. I don't know if it's one or multiple posters using it also. Obviously the creator of this thread is either m>s or gtownspur sons, unless they've been the same poster the whole time. sons, I also think BUMP has used this a few times due to the over the top racism in some of the posts

quite a mystery though sons LOLZZZ

Ricky Davis
06-03-2014, 10:59 PM
only a few more weeks left until the polls close

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1401853871429.jpg

spurraider21
06-03-2014, 11:00 PM
just voted for myself :tu

DMC
06-03-2014, 11:07 PM
Oy vey! The NBA season is about to come to a close so it's time to vote for our annual MVG award. Please, one vote each per person. After a trying selection process we have narrowed down the finalists to 5 deserving contestants. Who gets your vote?

Without further ado, let's meet our finalists...

1) HarlemHeat37 - the clear cut favorite in a lot of people's eyes. Guards his ST reputation with his life and has become warped by reality. The equivalent of the 30 year old man who still acts out his favorite role playing characters from when he was a kid while his wife gets black seed planted in her womb upstairs.

2) thunderup - Commonly referred to as "big dog" since that's what he screams when HH is depositing his load inside him from behind. Another cuck who lives vicariously through a bunch of pixels on a computer screen and lies about his everyday life such as getting a job at a top chemical company after graduating college. Not sure what the Mitchell thing is about, I really don't visit this site 10+ hours a day like some, but I also know that it must be depressing to root for a team/player who will always be remembered as Lebron's personal jizz rag.

3) spurraider21 - the guy is everywhere. In every thread, every second, at all times of the day. A true people person, a goy's goy, very relatable/politically correct. A good all around goyim who is putting up a solid season. However, holding a conversation with him must be brutal. Probably the typical college "ambitious" gym bro "How's it going man? Yeah, just lifting you know, bout to hit the library up after this! Great to see you bro! blah blah blah" We all know those types. The one that make you want to vomit, put your vomit in a blender, drink it, then vomit it all up again. Whenever he gets a LinkedIn page, it will probably be nauseating to read.

5) No Lyfe - I think everybody saw this one coming. A very rare case. After quickly receiving the Newcomer of the Year award, his shitposting has rapidly elevated him into this exclusive company. With the typical lying about his career potential (:lol massive debt after law school, enjoy waiting tables scro), and playing the "I get laid more than you" card he is a stereotypical, degenerate goyim who has all the tools necessary to have a long lasting career in the league.

High quality shit. :lol